1 hour ago, karenyang117 said:

Привет мистер Капуста. Еще раз спасибо за вашу супер тяжелую работу.

Я только что сделал новую переустановку Fallout 4, и теперь все из вашего пакета анимации работает после некоторого бега, кроме бегемота. Используя патч существа, который вы предоставили ссылку для (Mr. Ulfreath's), бегемот остается вялым. Я попытался удалить этот патч и вернуться к вашему файлу Behemoth (тот, который вы удалили из загрузок), но та же проблема.

Любые идеи? Пожалуйста помоги!

Patch Ulfbreta 2.1.1 fix 2

4 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

Не совсем понял, но понял. Команда "behemothID.drop clubID 1"

Вы получаете идентификатор клуба в консоли, нажимая на бегемота, вводите команду «inv» и ищите клуб.

Turn on stealth fight turn on AAF and lets go !

12 hours ago, KennedyMadeIt said:

For those getting couch and crane animations all the time:

@SavageCabbage I confirmed KennedyMadelt's solution in the above thread. I am guessing this typo was in previous versions of the pack as it's also in the One Patch XMLs, If so I never noticed as I was using Indarello, but lately I've been testing Hardship without it. Anyway here is the fixed XML I made, though if you're anything like me you'll wanna do it yourself :D 

IMPORTANT NOTE: to anybody else in this thread that wants to use this xml until SC can update the pack You don't need this if you use Indarello, Also this same typo exists in the One Patch XMLs, so if you have One Patch installed, and it installed the SC XMLs, even if it's overwritten by Savage Cabbage, or higher in the MO2 file load order those positions will still show up since it's a different XML, so you'll want to make sure you get rid of those XMLs or reinstall One patch without savage cabbage active in your load order, again this is unnecessary if you have Indarello as Indarello overwrites the One Patch XMLs.

SavageCabbage_positionData.xml

On 5/25/2020 at 8:19 AM, Vaultbomb89 said:

Hi i am full in Futanari. So the "girls" in my Fallout 4 doesn't need a strapon. But often they equip automatically one. Is there any way to disable the Strapons?

Sup.

Can you try to rephrase the question?

I don't recall any female-female animations in this mod, so these things being equipped sounds like another mod

16 hours ago, Vaultbomb89 said:

Ой, хорошо, мужик.

Да, во время анимации «Женщина + Женщина» один из главных героев автоматически надевает звездный пул. Но когда вы пишете в своем моде не анимации F + F, я попробую другие моды, которые я установил.

Тем не менее, спасибо! : D

I use Viodoe and animations but not strapons

So after updating from 1.04 i noticed in the newer version that a seperate morph file is not included.
Within my game, this results in penis misalignments.

They do get errect but there is no 'Curve' anymore making some animations look akward.

How can i fix this?

19 hours ago, jarno5 said:

So after updating from 1.04 i noticed in the newer version that a seperate morph file is not included.
Within my game, this results in penis misalignments.

They do get errect but there is no 'Curve' anymore making some animations look akward.

How can i fix this?

Howdy, 

Which morph file do you think is missing here? What creature type?

For myself, I had a similar issue when I removed some super mutant skeletons from The One Patch because they were breaking combat / death animations. Restoring the skeletons after updating fixed it. Sometimes it is just as simple as putting back a file that was deleted manually.

47 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Howdy, 

Which morph file do you think is missing here? What creature type?

For myself, I had a similar issue when I removed some super mutant skeletons from The One Patch because they were breaking combat / death animations. Restoring the skeletons after updating fixed it. Sometimes it is just as simple as putting back a file that was deleted manually.

Heya Vel W

I just did a complete revamp of my AAF folder, to this date i never used the one patch..
So i just started using them and all works as intended after a small tweak with the morph file.
Realy nice to have everything patched with one file!

New Small Update. Version 1.2.1

This update is a small one that fixes some remaining issues from the last update, but also some more animations have been added to work towards finishing some older sequences.

Human Animations

*Added some more Climax animations for Bed and Double Bed furniture-based animations.

*Additional animations on the Federalist Couch Cowgirl sequence.

*JailCellTinyWithDoor animations now use Jail Cell Doors rather than Jail Cells, meaning they can are aligned to cell doors instead, which is better.

Dog Animations

*Finished off the Sleeping Bag sequence.

Protectron Animations

*Added some more animations to the sequence.

Mr. Handy Animations

*Added the Finish animation to the sequence, one more remains to be finished and added (Start transition)

"Interspecies" animations added, which are group animations involving a female human and two separate races. For now, it's only a Female Human, Super Mutant and Mutant Hound.

BUGS/TROUBLESHOOTING

The Issues from the last update with regards to ROBOTS are still present.

INSTALLATION

Make sure to load it last again, and you should have no problems.

20200531211013_1.jpg.ac7ff3d33a0fe0456228d4ebe2397f30.jpg

20200517111221_1.jpg.bc632da188cc9b504f1ac2a62307e6c0.jpg

20200531214249_1.jpg.36df4e9d52467e90d551a3084d4436d3.jpg

Thanks to CG! for fixing the FOMOD again and dagobaking for creating AAF.

Thank you for the hard work and the quick update!

So I just started trying it out and realized that the mod can't seem to detect Protectrons in my game. Not the ones I built with the Automatron workbench, not the ones that spawned in the world. It can detect Codsworth as a Mr. Handy, though. 

1. Is there something I need to do to get Protectrons to work?

2. About Mr. Handy:

7 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Mr. Handy Animations

*Added the Finish animation to the sequence, one more remains to be finished and added (Start transition)

This got me thinking. How do you usually test these transitions, when Mr. Handy animations (as you noted) still have these bugs that prevent transitions?

9 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

Thank youfor your Best animations !!!

7 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

new animations look awesome thank you

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Vel W said:

Thank you for the hard work and the quick update!

So I just started trying it out and realized that the mod can't seem to detect Protectrons in my game. Not the ones I built with the Automatron workbench, not the ones that spawned in the world. It can detect Codsworth as a Mr. Handy, though. 

1. Is there something I need to do to get Protectrons to work?

2. About Mr. Handy:

This got me thinking. How do you usually test these transitions, when Mr. Handy animations (as you noted) still have these bugs that prevent transitions?

1. I think all you need is the latest Themes, but you might need to get rid of the original RaceData files that ship with AAF or just empty them of any data.

2. Testing for transitions is not really done in game, it's done in the creation part of the process, so with a looping animation, I know it loops from watching it before exporting. To do a transition, I just need to animate from 0 again since I know that the last frame on the looping one already transitions perfectly into frame 0, since it's the same starting point.

Going into the next animation is a bit harder but if I want to transition from "Tease" to "Missionary" I just need to take frame 500 of the Missionary animation and make that frame 500 of the "Start" transition animation, frame 500 of Start will then loop perfectly to frame 0 of Missionary.

TLDR; I test it before exporting into the game.

Amazing stuff Savage. But the FOMOD doesn't seem to recognize the Nuka collector atomic shop mod anymore. I tested with an earlier version and the option was still available there. Not a big issue, as it's easy to just grab the file in question separately. But I thought it was a good idea to give a heads up anyway