*Fixed an error in 1.2 FOMOD where the Weight Bench series of animations wasn't using the correct naming convention. You should re-download because of future incompatibilities with AAF STATS and Themes, or I can upload a quick patch if people really want it.

9 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello savage

i must have a problem with your mod certainly the xml files.
all the animations work correctly except those of the robots.

indeed the robot animations start well but only the "tease" animation is correct

the other animations also work but the mr handy does not position himself in relation to the animation but my character does the animation anyway.

no error in aaf admin menu just ms warning

Do you know where the problem may come from?

cordially

Howdy, Heung, 

The culprit of this transition bug is probably buried deep inside the software's engine or something like that. The Female-human x Dogmeat animations used to have these bugs too, but they are resolved for now by occasionally forcing Dogmeat back into idle pose then into the next animation during transitions. Not sure whether that solution has been tried here, or if it works.

I'm trying to say that you aren't alone in this situation, and the creator is aware. Hopefully a solution will come out soon.

Edit: I just had an idea. Another mod called Creature Pack resolved this transition bug by appending animations of the same set into 1 really long animation and let it loop. I don't think it's an elegant solution but it's a working one.

23 minutes ago, finutzul said:

Mr handy wrong position on the animation somebody knows something about this?

The creator is already aware. See the update post here.

On 5/3/2020 at 3:16 AM, SavageCabbage said:

ABOUT ROBOTS - READ THIS

Robots behave in funny ways that I haven't been able to figure out the solution to yet, so you will likely experience some oddities regarding their animations. Mr. Handy won't transition properly and the Protectron won't loop properly. Please don't post about this unless you have a solution, thanks.

TROUBLESHOOTING/BUGS

Other than the robots mentioned above, I don't know of any issues. Hopefully there are none.

Behemoth and other creature parts available here.

Take care all. Enjoy.

Also, I'm (sort of) bumping this thread to say that AAF Creature Patch by Ulfberth as a "soft requirement" for this mod makes several transitions between animations not working for me. Replacing it with this mod's Supermutant Behemoth.7z and The One Patch solved the problem.

I think there should be more testing before Ulfberth's work is instated as a requirement. I would much prefer the parts you deem required to be attached in the Downloads here like you did with Supermutant Behemoth.7z

14 hours ago, Vel W said:

The creator is already aware. See the update post here.

Also, I'm (sort of) bumping this thread to say that AAF Creature Patch by Ulfberth as a "soft requirement" for this mod makes several transitions between animations not working for me. Replacing it with this mod's Supermutant Behemoth.7z and The One Patch solved the problem.

I think there should be more testing before Ulfberth's work is instated as a requirement. I would much prefer the parts you deem required to be attached in the Downloads here like you did with Supermutant Behemoth.7z

Maybe raise the issue with Ulfbearth but I don't see how adding a new body would affect what AAF does. IIRC the things in Creature Patch are identical to the ones from the One Patch but Ulfbearth might know better.

11 hours ago, Anionmus said:

Is it possible to combine extended skeletone + CBBE?

Yes but why would you? CBBE doesn't benefit from the Extended Skeleton.

13 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Maybe raise the issue with Ulfbearth but I don't see how adding a new body would affect what AAF does. IIRC the things in Creature Patch are identical to the ones from the One Patch but Ulfbearth might know better.

I don't use fusion girl, I don't like it. And as you mentioned in the update that it is necessary (extended skeletone) I wanted to know if it is possible to combine it with CBBE.

1 hour ago, SavageCabbage said:

And Janebod Extended, JBE, does or not? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32442

1 hour ago, Anionmus said:

I don't use fusion girl, I don't like it. And as you mentioned in the update that it is necessary (extended skeletone) I wanted to know if it is possible to combine it with CBBE.

You can use this mod just fine with CBBE and without the extended skeleton, though you'll probably see visual errors. That's why I recommend using FusionGirl and Extended Skeleton for the best experience.

19 minutes ago, antoniut said:

And Janebod Extended, JBE, does or not? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32442

No idea, I've not tried it.

8 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

No idea, I've not tried it.

Well, the body in my game is JBE. Animations in game are playing well, (don't remember now if yours working or not, but I suppose so)

What would be the benefits? Vagina, anus, breasts and so on?

Thanks

Love love love the new behemoth animations!

With 1.2 alone (given Fusiongirl, Extended Skeleton, etc) are the vagina and anus supposed to open/close during sex?  I know I had this functionality with animations in 1.1 but that may have been the result of Indarello's Patch and/or Erection Fix, I can't recall.  I still see opening/closing in other animation packs. 

If orifice stretching isn't baked into 1.2, no problem, I'll just wait for the other modders to update their patches.  If it's supposed to be working by default, I'd love to figure out the issue!

3 hours ago, antoniut said:

Well, the body in my game is JBE. Animations in game are playing well, (don't remember now if yours working or not, but I suppose so)

What would be the benefits? Vagina, anus, breasts and so on?

Thanks

Yeah, and stomach bulges too.

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Love love love the new behemoth animations!

With 1.2 alone (given Fusiongirl, Extended Skeleton, etc) are the vagina and anus supposed to open/close during sex?  I know I had this functionality with animations in 1.1 but that may have been the result of Indarello's Patch and/or Erection Fix, I can't recall.  I still see opening/closing in other animation packs. 

If orifice stretching isn't baked into 1.2, no problem, I'll just wait for the other modders to update their patches.  If it's supposed to be working by default, I'd love to figure out the issue!

Thanks, and yeah every animation (aside from about 5 or so that I missed) have the vagina/anus animated fully. Are you having problems with all of them in 1.2?

6 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Thanks, and yeah every animation (aside from about 5 or so that I missed) have the vagina/anus animated fully. Are you having problems with all of them in 1.2?

I tested a half dozen 1.2 FM human positions (ground/standing, various bed positions, couch, round table, and pool table) plus a couple F-SM positions.  None of them showed the  genitals opening.  However I could see it in Leito, BP70, and Atomic animations, so the underlying body definitely works.  Any idea what would interfere in the function of one animation pack but not another?

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

I tested a half dozen 1.2 FM human positions (ground/standing, various bed positions, couch, round table, and pool table) plus a couple F-SM positions.  None of them showed the  genitals opening.  However I could see it in Leito, BP70, and Atomic animations, so the underlying body definitely works.  Any idea what would interfere in the function of one animation pack but not another?

Well I know for a fact that Leito's animations don't have animated vaginal/anal openings because those animations were made before the extended skeleton even existed. Mine are explicitly hand animated using the vaginal/anal bones from the ZaZ Extended Skeleton, and you'll not see it without a compatibly body i.e. Fusion Girl. Sounds to me like you have some patch that affects body morphs which are unrelated to the skeleton bones so you're probably using CBBE or something like that, yes? Installing my new update would override that patch and make it not visible anymore.

Okay I figured out the culprit.  When you mentioned body morphs that reminded me I have a separate tiny mod from Indarello called Fusion_vagionamorphs [sic].  That mod seems to replace the default Fusion Girl vagina with a morphable version.  When I uninstall it, the vaginal/anal openings in your 1.2 version work perfectly.  However, I lose the opening on Leito's patched animations.  A terrible choice to have to make!  But at least now I understand what's happening, thank you.

7 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Okay I figured out the culprit.  When you mentioned body morphs that reminded me I have a separate tiny mod from Indarello called Fusion_vagionamorphs [sic].  That mod seems to replace the default Fusion Girl vagina with a morphable version.  When I uninstall it, the vaginal/anal openings in your 1.2 version work perfectly.  However, I lose the opening on Leito's patched animations.  A terrible choice to have to make!  But at least now I understand what's happening, thank you.

Yeah, body morphs are a bad way of doing it anyway in my opinion. Maybe one day Leito will return and update his stuff but until then it's a catch-22. It might just be a case that that mod is just XML files for AAF, in which case you can simply remove any reference to my animations from it. If it is a body though, yeah it's just a bad siutation.

Fantastic animations Savage! Your pack was the reason for me to finally defrost my stable F4 and update everything to the newest version. What a pain, but it was totally worth it. 

The only struggle I have right now is with shaping Fusion Body to anything that look at least decent. The predefined presets are just meh. I was wondering if you could upload your fusion body preset - it is really nice!

Anyway a big thank you for your hard work! The results are amazing!

10 hours ago, FrenzyVenom said:

Fantastic animations Savage! Your pack was the reason for me to finally defrost my stable F4 and update everything to the newest version. What a pain, but it was totally worth it. 

The only struggle I have right now is with shaping Fusion Body to anything that look at least decent. The predefined presets are just meh. I was wondering if you could upload your fusion body preset - it is really nice!

Anyway a big thank you for your hard work! The results are amazing!

Thanks, and here you go. It goes without saying don't upload it to Nexus or anything like that.

Fusion - SavageCabbage Preset - Angela.7z

On 5/12/2020 at 7:49 AM, SavageCabbage said:

*Fixed an error in 1.2 FOMOD where the Weight Bench series of animations wasn't using the correct naming convention. You should re-download because of future incompatibilities with AAF STATS and Themes, or I can upload a quick patch if people really want it.

Downloaded and installed the 'new' 1.2 FOMOD and am now getting an [086] error for FM-WieghtBench01-03cowgirl...

Wut I do wrong?

Edit:  Whatever you changed made made it completely unable to load.  It hangs at 30% with Themes200512 and at 60% with Themes200507.1.  Unfortunately, since LL d/l's into my Vortex's folder, and the version number was the same, the 'old' 1.2 FOMOD was erased from my h/d so had to roll back to your 1.1 FOMOD.

Would it kill mod authors to increment the version number when they make a change?

39 minutes ago, FrenzyVenom said:

Sweet thank you!

No problem.

1 hour ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Downloaded and installed the 'new' 1.2 FOMOD and am now getting an [086] error for FM-WieghtBench01-03cowgirl...

Wut I do wrong?

Edit:  Whatever you changed made made it completely unable to load.  It hangs at 30% with Themes200512 and at 60% with Themes200507.1.  Unfortunately, since LL d/l's into my Vortex's folder, and the version number was the same, the 'old' 1.2 FOMOD was erased from my h/d so had to roll back to your 1.1 FOMOD.

Would it kill mod authors to increment the version number when they make a change?

You got any other mods or patches installed? Did you follow my install instructions and overwrite any older patches you may have? I looked at Themes200512 and the positions are accurate so that shouldn't be giving you errors. My game works totally fine and I have only got my mod installed, so it's not an issue with my pack specifically.

On 13.05.2020 at 02:23, Vel W said:

Создатель уже в курсе. Смотрите сообщение об обновлении здесь .

Кроме того, я (вроде) наталкиваюсь на эту тему, чтобы сказать, что  AAF Creature Patch от Ulfberth  как «мягкое требование» для этого мода делает несколько переходов между анимациями не работающими для меня. Замена его на Supermutant Behemoth.7z этого мода  и The One Patch решила проблему.

Я думаю, что должно быть больше испытаний, прежде чем работа Ульфберта будет установлена как требование. Я бы предпочел, чтобы части, которые вы считаете необходимыми, были прикреплены в разделе «Загрузки», как вы сделали это с Supermutant Behemoth.7z.

I also wrote about this to the Autor this mod Since all the Ulbreth pathes Create a problem AAF and craches to the desktop I dont use Creature animations

11 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

No problem.

You got any other mods or patches installed? Did you follow my install instructions and overwrite any older patches you may have? I looked at Themes200512 and the positions are accurate so that shouldn't be giving you errors. My game works totally fine and I have only got my mod installed, so it's not an issue with my pack specifically.

Well, everything was installed correctly, the same way it was a week ago, when I installed the first 1.2 FOMOD (which gave no issues), and it hangs at 30% now, with NO other changes to the setup.  If I remove the two DLC5 xmls that you edited, everything loads just peachy.  It could very well be a problem on my side, but given that swapping out your mod for a newer version was the only change, and eliminating the two files you edited fixed it, I highly doubt it.