Okay, folks, I just want to come back to quickly comment on the Behemoth animations.

They're brutal (at least for whoever is on the receiving end). And just make so much sense

Almost 12 years since Fallout 3, and nobody could explain or imagine how it would work. Now I see how. You've explained it all through this update. This should now be recorded in the Fallout bible.

I also didn't know that human belly can be animated like that. So many things about this set is a first in this modding community. I can't wait to see what the mighty SavageCabbage can do with other creature types like Bloodbugs, Stingwings, Deathclaws etc in the future.

6 hours ago, Vel W said:

The feedback of mine today strictly regards Human-Ghoul (Feral and/or Bloated) animations. Because I'm an effing pervert who finds this part of the mod extremely intriguing?. I also thank you for your patience because this will be freaking long post.

Console codes are involved and are highlighted in bold.

1. Female human's tongue animations and expressions are amazing.

- I know these were already there since version 1.1 but seeing them added to other sections just feels great.

2. Actor scaling: Could you consider adding a "setscale 1.00" on feral/bloated ghouls during animations in a future patch?

- Ferals in the world are randomly sized between 0.96~1.04 when spawned. When the feral is not scaled to exactly 1.00 during animations, both actors' genitals plus the female human's mouth become noticeably misaligned.

- The female human is already scaled to 0.98 in all these animations to make her mouth and genital fit the smaller penises that feral ghouls have . Their bodies align perfectly when the female human is 0.98 and the feral is 1.00 (I found this out by using "tcai" followed by "player.placeatme 758ad 7" to spawn many docile ferals then use "getscale" on each while animations play). I assume this is done by this mod, but do correct me if I am wrong.

- AAF dev team explicitly says that it does not set character scales in functions, and "setscale" does not work during AAF animations. Therefore, the only people I think are qualified to address this problem are animators like yourself.

3. Missing mouth movements on 1 animation

The female human's lips are sealed during SC-FM-BloatedGhoul-Standing02-06Blowjob which makes this animation look out of place. This was found when using a female human and a feral (tho the anim is labeled "Bloated").  I'm certain this is a minor oversight. Every other blowjob animation i am aware of is working fine.

4. If you could only pick 1 of the following positions to develop into a full set of 4 (or more) animations, which would it be?

- This is just a question for fun. I can definitely see you were having fun trying animations on all these new world objects and they all look fun and great. But there's so many this time I feel any developer would have to pick a favorite or two instead of doing them all.

5. Merging FeralGhoul and BloatedGhoul animations.

So, it seems by now, feral and bloat can play each other's animations well. Why not just remove the tags and call them all "Ghoul" animations instead of separating into "FeralGhoul" and "BloatedGhoul"? I feel this would save a lot of time and effort down the line, but maybe you have good reasons to maintain this design choice.

That's all from me today. Thanks for reading it all, I hope it helps and, thank you very much for this content-rich and stable release!

Cheers.

WRT Actor Scaling, the female is always at .98, I've animated her with my rig scaled at .98 and AAF's doppelganger is created using the female template so that should be .98 as well, so you shouldn't have to change anything about her.

As for ghouls, they're a complicated bunch, differently scaled ghouls would have to be scaled up by a different amount, as opposed to setting them all to "setscale 1." The larger ghouls at 1.04 would need to be scaled down to .96, then the smaller ones would need to be scaled up. For now, I'm leaving it but I'll probably take a look at the scaling at some point but I only make animations, I don't have any knowledge about this kinda thing.

I'd probably develop that subway column one, don't really know why though.

WRT Feral/Bloated, they are animated with the different meshes in mind. If you play a Feral animation on a Bloated Ghoul, chances are you'll see his entire body clipping through the other participant. If I could limit it by race I would.

9 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Okay, folks, I just want to come back to quickly comment on the Behemoth animations.

They're brutal (at least for whoever is on the receiving end). And just make so much sense

Almost 12 years since Fallout 3, and nobody could explain or imagine how it would work. Now I see how. You've explained it all through this update. This should now be recorded in the Fallout bible.

I also didn't know that human belly can be animated like that. So many things about this set is a first in this modding community. I can't wait to see what the mighty SavageCabbage can do with other creature types like Bloodbugs, Stingwings, Deathclaws etc in the future.

Yeah, they're a bit unrealistic in the sense that you'd never survive some of those. At the very least one should be fully crippled afterwards! But yeah I try to use some sense when making my stuff rather than just making sex for the sake of sex. Like the Feral Ghouls, they're animated to twitch and move about in a weird manner, which they do when idling ingame, etc etc.

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

nice mod, just to confirm for FPE More Creatures

the Races used for the Robots are...

DLC01HandyCreateABotRace

DLC01RoboBrainRace

correct?

HandyRace, which uses Robot/HandyCreateABot skeletons

ProtectronRace which uses CreateABot skeleton

7 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I know, anyway Violate got updated too but the Mr Handy and protectron didn't had theyr fun with me or my companions

You gotta update Themes, which was updated yesterday.

6 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

You gotta update Themes, which was updated yesterday.

Forgot to say it, I've updated the Themes and also Violate. I got the "error 4" and it should be the missing animations, or I'm wrong?

Other animations (like human F/M) worked good, I didn't saw or tested others.

But the Mr Handy and Protectron inside the Wattz building nothing happened, I got the "error 4".

i have a problem with this update, AAF freezes on 30% and not work.

with version 1.1 everything works correctly, any idea what the problem might be?

I don't have any patches installed, just only other standalone animations,I tried installing AAF Themes by Hallstrom with the same result.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

10 hours ago, upacchiubellu said:

with version 1.1 everything works correctly, any idea what the problem might be?

I don't have any patches installed, just only other standalone animations,I tried installing AAF Themes by Hallstrom with the same result.

I think it's best to ask Halstrom or AAF team in that matter. I also experiencing some stutters and slight freezes in AAF when loading a save game. Had no issues as this one in the previous AAF version.

19 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Forgot to say it, I've updated the Themes and also Violate. I got the "error 4" and it should be the missing animations, or I'm wrong?

Other animations (like human F/M) worked good, I didn't saw or tested others.

But the Mr Handy and Protectron inside the Wattz building nothing happened, I got the "error 4".

13 hours ago, upacchiubellu said:

I have no idea to be honest, maybe try the AAF discord, they've got help channels for people that know more about troubleshooting than I do. If neither of you have any patches and didn't select any support for mods you don't have then it should be working fine. As I said, try the discord channels. Lots of helpers there.

2 часа назад SavageCabbage сказал:

ААФ, у них есть каналы помощи людям, которые знают больше о поиске неисправностей, чем я. Если у вас нет никаких патчей, то вы должны работать нормально. Как я уже сказал, попробуйте каналы раздора. Там много помощников.

They need to be removed or tell me which should be of these thre  AAF Compatibility Patches - 3.0   AJ varios XML   AAF XMLs Extended

On 05.05.2020 at 20:58, upacchiubellu said:

У меня проблема с этим обновлением, AAF зависает на 30% и не работает.

с версией 1.1 все работает правильно, есть идеи в чем может быть проблема?

У меня не установлено никаких патчей, только другие автономные анимации, я попытался установить AAF Themes от Hallstrom с тем же результатом.

Заранее спасибо за совет.

Does AAF 121 work with both 1.1 and 1.2  Gum Indarello 

10 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

They need to be removed or tell me which should be of these thre  AAF Compatibility Patches - 3.0   AJ varios XML   AAF XMLs Extended

Remove one at a time, run Fallout 4 and see if it works okay. If not then remove another one, etc.

2 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

So if I use CBBE, I won't be able to take advantage of all the anims?

Can someone add a preview or a video of what I'd be missing with the behemoths?

Basically stomach movement to a large degree when the penis goes in and out, you won't see that with CBBE. Vagina getting stretched really wide too.

6 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

So if I use CBBE, I won't be able to take advantage of all the anims?

Can someone add a preview or a video of what I'd be missing with the behemoths?

Just come to the Fusion side. You'll be glad you did in the end. Anything worth getting as a conversion at this point

On 5/5/2020 at 12:41 AM, SavageCabbage said:

Yeah, they're a bit unrealistic in the sense that you'd never survive some of those. At the very least one should be fully crippled afterwards! But yeah I try to use some sense when making my stuff rather than just making sex for the sake of sex. Like the Feral Ghouls, they're animated to twitch and move about in a weird manner, which they do when idling ingame, etc etc.

Like the way you describe the twitch and idling. One can see that you think about how creature types should work as one, not how a non-human creature should work to suit a female human's "normal physiology" in hypothetical sexual activities. Ferals, Behemoths, and non-mutant Dogs are all well executed. This reminds me of the Radscorpion animations in Gray User's Creature Pack which imo has the same idea~~and that's exactly the point.

On a side note, I am glad to see that you completed some more Female-Male 1v1 animations. Facial expressions have become quite polished with v1.2. 

Also, about Mr. Handy animations, I kind of expected the human's orgasmic moans to be louder and more dramatic (like, screaming ecstatically~) in the Climax stage, but maybe you had a good reason to not take it that far. I cannot offer much in terms of fixing the transition bug, but have you tried "resetting" the Mr.Handy back to default/idle state then initiating the next animation each time a transition is called?

2 hours ago, Plaguetard said:

Just come to the Fusion side. You'll be glad you did in the end. Anything worth getting as a conversion at this point

Just want to say I that second this. The re-installation is painful, but in the end it's worth it.

On 5/6/2020 at 6:45 AM, Dragonaut_Doughnut said:

I think it's best to ask Halstrom or AAF team in that matter. I also experiencing some stutters and slight freezes in AAF when loading a save game. Had no issues as this one in the previous AAF version.

the problem is that happens when i install savage version 1.2,with version 1.1 everything works correctly.

anyway thanks for the answers :)

ok everything seems to work with aaf version 121.

thanks for the replies :)

13 hours ago, bkzlk said:

so, mrs. handy and another robot does not appear in the selection, do I have to have a mod?

There's a RaceData zip file some pages ago.

Hey, uh, @SavageCabbage...

I want to know which furniture that supports Super Mutants bed animation (CampBed, FrameBed, etc)? I've tried the ones at Medford Memorial, Scrap Palace, and any other Super Mutant camps, but to no avail. Are most of your animation is centered on furniture that comes from mods like Homemaker, SSEX, etc?

Also, the Broken Bed animation, I don't know which furniture should I seek to trigger the animation.

Anyways, that's all I wanted to ask. Thank you for your response and your time.

1 hour ago, Dragonaut_Doughnut said:

Hey, uh, @SavageCabbage...

I want to know which furniture that supports Super Mutants bed animation (CampBed, FrameBed, etc)? I've tried the ones at Medford Memorial, Scrap Palace, and any other Super Mutant camps, but to no avail. Are most of your animation is centered on furniture that comes from mods like Homemaker, SSEX, etc?

Also, the Broken Bed animation, I don't know which furniture should I seek to trigger the animation.

Howdy, 

I'm not SavageCabbage, but I might be able to help.

image.png.1534337d13da68cb9b37f8de3c6ae9e3.png

This is the XML file that contains records for Super-Mutant-related furniture. All these work for FM-SM animations.

To use them, type "pt <form ID>" in console (accessed using the "~" key). A furniture will then spawn on the ground where your cursor is pointing.

image.png.1a9ea4e4833c45fd4d321dbf07f15725.png

So, for example, if you want to play animations using FrameBed, just type "pt 1F599C" or "pt 21D9DC"; for CampBed, type "pt 1F599D". For the broken bed, try "pt 2FDA7" Etc, etc.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you run into any issues.

14 hours ago, Vel W said:

words

Yeah, it's hard to find voices that sound like Nora. I'm not exactly happy with the current crop of voices for that kinda sound either. I'll probably replace them at some point.

1 hour ago, Dragonaut_Doughnut said:

beds

That's been an issue that cropped up for many people since those beds began being used. Some have the problem, some don't. I have no idea what caused it. It works perfectly fine in my game, the only thing I can think of is that people must have a mod that changes the records for those items so my furniture data won't see them.

14 hours ago, bkzlk said:

so, mrs. handy and another robot does not appear in the selection, do I have to have a mod?

Maybe Mrs. Handy is a female? The robots are tagged as males so that might be why. Themes has been updated to use that race data now anyway, so. Have you tried completely uninstalling 1.1 and then installing 1.2?

11 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

That's been an issue that cropped up for many people since those beds began being used. Some have the problem, some don't. I have no idea what caused it. It works perfectly fine in my game, the only thing I can think of is that people must have a mod that changes the records for those items so my furniture data won't see them.

Probably SKE, Workshop Rearranged, or something (that might be the culprit). But anyways, thanks for the heads up.

On 5/6/2020 at 9:43 AM, SavageCabbage said:

I have no idea to be honest, maybe try the AAF discord, they've got help channels for people that know more about troubleshooting than I do. If neither of you have any patches and didn't select any support for mods you don't have then it should be working fine. As I said, try the discord channels. Lots of helpers there.

I solved it by updating aaf to version 121, it seems to be a necessary requirement.
thanks for your time and great work.

14 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Howdy, 

I'm not SavageCabbage, but I might be able to help.

image.png.1534337d13da68cb9b37f8de3c6ae9e3.png

This is the XML file that contains records for Super-Mutant-related furniture. All these work for FM-SM animations.

To use them, type "pt <form ID>" in console (accessed using the "~" key). A furniture will then spawn on the ground where your cursor is pointing.

image.png.1a9ea4e4833c45fd4d321dbf07f15725.png

So, for example, if you want to play animations using FrameBed, just type "pt 1F599C" or "pt 21D9DC"; for CampBed, type "pt 1F599D". For the broken bed, try "pt 2FDA7" Etc, etc.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you run into any issues.

Where do I find this file?

8 hours ago, Dragonaut_Doughnut said:

Where do I find this file?

\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF

The files you're looking for are the likes of "SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml", "SavageCabbage_furnitureData_SM.xml", etc.

You would want to have a text editor tool. The one I use (and took the screenshots with) is Notepad ++

9 minutes ago, Vel W said:

\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF

The files you're looking for are the likes of "SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml", "SavageCabbage_furnitureData_SM.xml", etc.

You would want to have a text editor tool. The one I use (and took the screenshots with) is Notepad ++

Ah, okay. Thank you for your help. Greatly appreciated!

6 hours ago, bkzlk said:

found the file, thank you very much.
another doubt: i have neon flat, can the noir panthouse work?

As long as you patched the whole thing during the installation, I think you're good to go.