• 4 weeks later...

I have a silly request is there a way to get a human feet texture files for femalefeet_s ,femalefeet_msn, femalefeetcolor , femalefeet_sk  ?

the feet tend to vanish with any armor set i equip and human feetmesh works fine model wise, but i dont have a texture to match 

Ok i know you are a busy guy however i have been Pulling hair out trying to figure this out, ok i only recently found this mod (i was desperately looking for a good bird race mod like a few months before this mod came out and ended up stepping away from skyrim completely until this week) downloaded it made my eagle character made to look like a hawk and only problem was I didn’t have the hands feet and tail I went looking around and thought eh ill get a tail remover mod and be done with it, download the tail removal mod and go to put it on and hey i have bird tail,  hands and feet, cool go about my business, well I also only just found out about vortex and got that (yes i use NMM cause i know it and dont have the time or patience to learn anything else) well porting mods failed so i went back to NMM without changing anything and loaded back up everything was fine, walk out the college and bam khajjit tail, hands and mishappen feet. Tell it to me straight mod doc how badly did i fuck up and is it curable?

1 hour ago, elite799 said:

[...]

Not only is your post a pain to read (ever heard of a thing called "paragraphs"?) but I still don't know what your issue is, and you haven't given other important information like your load order.

Also the fact that you are using NMM and "can't learn anything else" is not good. Unless you are using something like 2 simple mods only, NMM is a useless piece of crap that causes more trouble alone than most mods out there. So if your issues are NMM-related (which is very likely), you'll have to either live with them or actually install Mod Organizer and start from scratch doing it right this time around.

Ah my apologies, I was well into a long night of stress and was on the verge of passing out. In my sleep depravity I thought It better to describe the events happening just before the problem and never actually got around to the useful information, again my apologies. 

Load Order

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
BSAssets.esm=1
BSHeartland.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
MagicDuelReborn.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu.esp=1
Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1
BDBirds.esp=1
Northern Bathhouses.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Elemental Destruction.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
MicroCave1.esp=1
SofiaFollower.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
BDBirdNPC.esp=1
PaladinArtifactsAndArmor.esp=1
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
BDBirdDigiFeet.esp=1
BDBirdSchlongs.esp=1
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp=1
BSHeartland - Textures.esp=1
Balanced_Magic.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp=1
DraconianRaceNoTailArgonianPowers.esp=0
DraconianRaceNoTailNewPowers.esp=1
DraconianRaceWithTailArgonianPowers.esp=0
DraconianRaceWithTailNewPowers.esp=0
FNIS.esp=1
Mortal Enemies.esp=1
HornyCreatures.esp=1
HornyWereHermPlayer.esp=1
HornyWerewolves.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
P1FlyingRing.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SOS - Carloss32 Canine Addon.esp=1
SOS - Carloss32 Lizard Addon.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
SexLabWerewolvesMB.esp=1
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
TailRemovalKit.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
BDIC.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1

As well as some images 

Spoiler

Picture I took when it was working

20181115203751_1.jpg.2ff4eb05dca054fd40615f71c18811cf.jpg

And a picture of the tail and hands/feet not working

20181116135347_1.jpg.9acca9d32f450225c20f23f2b62db48d.jpg

Again I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of my previous post I should have just gotten some rest before making it.  

Also FYI I'm open to suggestion on what I should use other than NMM. 

There has been a development, it is not only the bird races but also a d&d dragonborn race(draconic race) mod I had downloaded almost a year ago now and on another character  the head is the correct mesh for the race however the body is that of an argonian starting at the neck seam. 

My load order has not changed as I reverted it back to as seen in my previous post.

31 minutes ago, elite799 said:

There has been a development, it is not only the bird races but also a d&d dragonborn race(draconic race) mod I had downloaded almost a year ago now and on another character  the head is the correct mesh for the race however the body is that of an argonian starting at the neck seam. 

My load order has not changed as I reverted it back to as seen in my previous post.

Your issue sounds like the "Unique Player Werewolf" bug. Some mods edit the player NPC (because the player has an actual NPC record just like any other character) and assign it a custom naked skin in order to give the player a unique werewolf/vampire lord body, and since that naked skin overrides the default racial ones, you get those kinds of bugs.

Try disabling "HornyWereHermPlayer.esp" and see if that helps. Your load order will still be a mess, and you probably will still have some bugs caused by that, but at least should fix the issue with the wrong bodies.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I've been trying desperately to make mothman with this but I've been having trouble making glowing eyes. I tried changing the eye nif and making the glow map textures (which functioned perfectly in nifskope) but I can't seem to get it working in game. Any ideas? (I'm a massive noob I've probably done this completely wrong.) 

19 minutes ago, faenthir69 said:

Hey, I've been trying desperately to make mothman with this but I've been having trouble making glowing eyes. I tried changing the eye nif and making the glow map textures (which functioned perfectly in nifskope) but I can't seem to get it working in game. Any ideas? (I'm a massive noob I've probably done this completely wrong.) 

Eyes don't use glow maps and shaders for glow, you need to play around with the "Emissive Color" and "Emissive Multiple" parameters in the BSLightingShaderProperty. Setting the color to white (#ffffff) and keeping the default multiple of 1.13 should be enough.

I reinstalled everything and tried that on each eye nif included in the mod to make sure I wasn't missing anything and it's working on only one set (BDBMaleEyesBlingRight).  Would prefer both eyes to be the same but I feel like copying the other texture over seems like cheating when I'm so close to getting them all working lol. Lookin snazzy though, this mod is amazing.

TESV 2018-12-13 22-38-28-861.png

Guessing those particular eyes are set up to be different on left and right. Vanilla does that with two separate nifs, for reasons, and it looks like I did the same. Other eye colors will use the same nif for both. So switch colors or find the other nif. It will likely be called somethingsomethingLeft or somethingsomethingRight.

• 4 weeks later...

Any chance of CBBE bodies for the ladies? Someone's probably already asked this.

But I'm trying to make the anthro Twitter bird people are circulating after Twitter putting out the "do not anthropomorphize the bird" thing, because I'm flippant. But in Skyrim.

4 hours ago, Yuni said:

Any chance of CBBE bodies for the ladies? Someone's probably already asked this.

Aready been asked, yeah. Making a quick and dirty CBBE port of the textures is relatively easy and straightforward if you don't mind minor bugs here and there, but seeing how busy Bad Dog is with YA 5.0 and some of his other projects like Hoodies, I don't see it happening anytime soon. Guess I could give it a shot myself, but I'm taking a break from Skyrim at the moment and I'm also kind of busy so I wouldn't keep my hopes up either. Sorry about that. :classic_undecided:

But I'm trying to make the anthro Twitter bird people are circulating after Twitter putting out the "do not anthropomorphize the bird" thing, because I'm flippant. But in Skyrim.

Of course that was the reason, lol. Twitter just brought that on themselves by setting up that guideline. I've already seen a surge of "tweetfur" art, and I guess it will last for a bit longer.

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Aready been asked, yeah. Making a quick and dirty CBBE port of the textures is relatively easy and straightforward if you don't mind minor bugs here and there, but seeing how busy Bad Dog is with YA 5.0 and some of his other projects like Hoodies, I don't see it happening anytime soon. Guess I could give it a shot myself, but I'm taking a break from Skyrim at the moment and I'm also kind of busy so I wouldn't keep my hopes up either. Sorry about that. :classic_undecided:

Of course that was the reason, lol. Twitter just brought that on themselves by setting up that guideline. I've already seen a surge of "tweetfur" art, and I guess it will last for a bit longer.

That guideline was only for those advertising twitter to my knowledge.

i'm getting some weird compatibility stuff with the hoodie schlongs mod. i've got two "bad dog slit" addons in the menu, but they're exactly the same. to the point where changing one affects the other. also, it only shows the bird options. the other race options from the main hoodie schlong mod aren't there anymore. also, the "bad dog slit" schlongs the birds automatically get use the mmg model, and are also missing textures. they're just purple. i have to select the bird npc, then change it manually to the second "bad dog slit" option, which will give me a message that the schlong wasn't designed for use with that race, yet it's the correct model and texture?

edit: also, unrelated to that other problem, my bird follower lost his wings at some point. how do i reapply them

Go back into racemenu and reset the wings. Maybe I'll equip the player with a set of wings potions so you can choose in-game.

The schlongs problem kinda stinks. If you run with both Birds and Hoodies you end up with two versions of the Hoodies code running, and that's not good. I don't have a fix for you right now... my modding laptop is down and it will be a while before I can get back in and work one up.

• 2 weeks later...

holy shit you have no idea how much i love birdfolk and have been wanting a race like this for a long time. 

If i were to make some refits of vanilla helmets/boots/gloves for this race, would you like me to share it with you? You could feel free to add it to your mod.