AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

On 1/5/2021 at 12:33 PM, tinkerbelle said:

For the AEP channel?  No.  One can use a video camera and video station (or maybe a computer) to create sex videos, but they are different from the channel.

How does that work? I have a video station but the only video options are fashion, makeup, blog, etc. 

I am also having some minor issues with the mod. Many interactions are unavailable, but some are not.

I can hire get called for a photoshoot and check in with the receptionist, as well as have pictures taken. However, I cannot talk to the photographer about e.g. poses, and the styling and wardrobe options do not appear either. Finally, I cannot ask to get my photos after the photoshoot. I can also hire a photographer to my house and have (erotic) pictures taken, but I cannot ask to get the pictures.

13 hours ago, djxavier13 said:

I've confirmed that two package files are preventing the Haunted House Residential from appearing as a lot type in my game:
Ksuihuh_Venue List.package

or

Basemental-Venue-List.package

After re-reading the front page of this mod, I realize I shouldn't have had both of these in my game at the same time, but neither work with the Paranormal pack; together or individually.

As another test, I did successfully use the venue list from LittleMsSam's More Buyable Venues mod, which didn't block the Haunted House Residential lot type. 

LittleMsSam_MoreBuyableVenuesVenuesList.package (works)

These are the only 3 mods that I use that add venue lists. Again, I tested all three together, and individually, to make sure I knew exactly which ones cause the issue.

On a side note, since I saw previous posts about this a couple weeks ago. I thought I'd suggest adding a specific step to your instructions on adding the photo studio lot to a map in a game. While, yes, I tried and failed to add it correctly even with "bb.moveobjects on", I wasn't aware until recently that have to add the photo lot while in the build mode of the lot with moveobjects on. It doesn't work when you just try to plop the photo studio down from within the neighborhood view with the moveobjects on.  I hope that helps anyone else who ran into trouble with this.

If you use MCCC it has a setting that turns on "moveobjects on"  automatically when the game loads.

edit- Read Basementals post on his mod thread. he updated his Venue List. 

13 hours ago, Vanaa said:

How does that work? I have a video station but the only video options are fashion, makeup, blog, etc. 

You have to buy the Vivux camera from Buy mode and have it near the video station. You use the camera to record your sex video then transfer it to the video station to edit it and upload.

?

Love the mod, so thank you for all the hard work :) 

I'm having an slight issue where the interactions for photoshoots aren't showing as options (apart from the receptionist). also in the acting branch no 'Keep in Shape' option on exercise machines. Anyone have any ideas?

7 hours ago, suchsights said:

Love the mod, so thank you for all the hard work :) 

I'm having an slight issue where the interactions for photoshoots aren't showing as options (apart from the receptionist). also in the acting branch no 'Keep in Shape' option on exercise machines. Anyone have any ideas?

I know for sure treadmills have the keep in shape option. Had to look that one up myself. In the photo studio if you click on the equipment you can usually find the interactions. I still haven't figured out how apply the right make-up or dress sexy, but you can do the photo shoots themselves.

to anyone having difficulties with photography situations and other things not working like that should, you should know that the public version of this mod is literally from more than a year ago and several game versions out of date. it seems a lot of features that are implied to be there are either severely bugged and broken, or simply weren't added yet. the newer, updated, and working version can only be accessed by paying.

as far as I can tell, the only updates to this since 2019 are the venuelist, copy-pasted from pay version because its easy.

I updated this and Red Apple yesterday and my sims Adult channel has disappeared. As has the ability to record video's. The update seams to only be the venue list. How is this possible? Can someone point in the right direction. TIA  PS: thank you for sharing your work Ksuihuh it's greatly appreciated.

Disregard. it seams teens can no longer use this function. Guess she needs to hind another way to make some easy money.