AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

17 hours ago, Khaine2000DK said:

Yeah if you're quick the moment the goal for ask to get styled or ask to get makeup goal trigger, you can cancel the interaction before it goes into cas or change you.

I'm talking about when you go to cam girl mod in front of a computer or is it the same?

The problem I'm having with the photo studio is that the shift changes and there's no receptionist or photographer. The replacement may come or not -- it seems that it's "after hours" or something and I can stand around for the whole length of the shoot without being able to do the goals as the needed NPC(s) don't show up for work.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:12 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

You can quickly change the work outfit with this game console command= sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas

note- only change the outfit in "everyday" which will be the outfit that you will see when you enter CAS after typing the command. Be warned-DO NOT CHANGE ANY OTHER OUTFIT.

I use this command all the time, as there is a game bug that makes sims wear "odd" work outfits sometimes.

B10. :) 

I don't understand that using the command to change the career outfit will solve my problem that Sims in the lot change from a receptionist to Unemployed Sims?

Does anyone know what mod or game/expansion pack I need for the photography studio option to pop up as lot type??? I have all the required game packs but for some reason I don’t have Photography Studio option. It pops on when I search the gallery but not when I’m in build mode. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

5 hours ago, Singer209 said:

Does anyone know what mod or game/expansion pack I need for the photography studio option to pop up as lot type??? I have all the required game packs but for some reason I don’t have Photography Studio option. It pops on when I search the gallery but not when I’m in build mode. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

I believe you have to download the provided studio in the first post of this thread.

I'm alive people! I took break for long holidays, but now I'm back?

On 1/7/2020 at 4:50 PM, thsecmaniac said:

I'm not sure It's a bug or your known issue of  Photography Studio 's Lot but When I make a schedule of photoshoot with a Sim that act as a receptionist, The action is changed to Chat and that sims is not a receptionist anymore.

It's first time I hear about something like this. I will test it in my game and see what could be the problem.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:08 PM, ElectricSnuggles said:

I seem to be getting a bug when i request the outfit for the photoshoot. I choose "ask for sexy outfit for photoshoot" on the wardrobe stylist. It takes me to CAS to change clothes, and when I accept and return to the lot, the photographers lose their photographer "role" (it no longer says photographer over their name) and leave. Which leaves me unable to finish the photoshoot. Happens every time.

Hope someone has a tip or that this issue can be resolved.

Yes, shifts are the problem at the moment sometimes. I will change it soon and it will help with stuff being there all the time.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:03 AM, metatechnocrat said:

Will you develop the mod to where it will be like the acting gigs in vanilla, where you have the sim go to the x mark and perform some sex animations (preferably on various objects)? This would be the ultimate, and must be possible somehow if it can be done in vanilla.

Yes, there will be active career option. I hope soon, but I can't say exactly when working version will be avalible. 

On 1/8/2020 at 11:16 AM, theblindbat said:

The problem I'm having with the photo studio is that the shift changes and there's no receptionist or photographer. The replacement may come or not -- it seems that it's "after hours" or something and I can stand around for the whole length of the shoot without being able to do the goals as the needed NPC(s) don't show up for work.

Yeah, I will change shifts in the next updates, sorry about that. The shift should work smothly,but sometimes it glithes for some people. 

Can someone help.

I have followed all instructions for install and its allgood, but in game its saying "venue incomplete"
When i enter the lot in build mode and check the requirements for "Photography Studio" which is what the lot type is set to. It says:

Sink 3/0

Waste Disposal 5/0
Toilet 3/0
and so on..

The property seems to have all of these requirements but they are not registering???

TIA :)

Untitled.png

14 hours ago, Molecular-Synthesis said:

Can someone help.

I have followed all instructions for install and its allgood, but in game its saying "venue incomplete"
When i enter the lot in build mode and check the requirements for "Photography Studio" which is what the lot type is set to. It says:

Sink 3/0

Waste Disposal 5/0
Toilet 3/0
and so on..

The property seems to have all of these requirements but they are not registering???

TIA :)

Untitled.png

Think the latest patch broke it that was added yesterday, because I had not problems with my photography studio before the patch.

13 hours ago, Khaine2000DK said:

Think the latest patch broke it that was added yesterday, because I had not problems with my photography studio before the patch.

Yes, same issue here. My initial problem was that it wiped the installed venues from the world map completely. When I re-built them I had the same issue as Moelcular-Synthesis in that all the furniture was installed but the venue was listed as incomplete. I tried re-adjusting the furniture or deleting items and installing them myself but the same problem existed. I went back to the AEP career at home.

3 hours ago, Downloader said:

The new crappy patch is for a pack that adds new lot types and lot UI elements, I'm sure its just a case of the author being able to update when they can to accommodate the new crap.  

Think you're right that it's probably the tiny living grid option that broke them, because same thing that happened with photography studio happened with Red Applenet after I visited that lot after the patch.

I'm sorry if this was already asked, but need some help.

I keep receiving a message that offers me an opportunity for photo shoot and tells me that they will give me an address for it later. Problem is, I never got a message with an address ever. I do have the Studio installed correctly (set to Photo studio with all requirement met).

Any tips on how can I trigger that message/fix this?

Thank you.

20200122200521_1.jpg

11 hours ago, FluffyBoobs said:

I keep receiving a message that offers me an opportunity for photo shoot and tells me that they will give me an address for it later. Problem is, I never got a message with an address ever. I do have the Studio installed correctly (set to Photo studio with all requirement met).

Thank you.

20200122200521_1.jpg

You either need the Ksuihuhs custom made lot for it https://ksuihuh.wixsite.com/corner/post/photo-studio-photo-co-no-cc or make one your own with the venue specified requirement so it work. Then you need to go to that location at the mentioned clock, it doesn't teleport you there unlike the RedAppleNet one.

16 hours ago, FluffyBoobs said:

Thank you.

20200122200521_1.jpg

15 hours ago, eRhaven said:

Hi! Nice work and awesome support. Is there a criteria for the photoshoot? I get the call in the mornings but nothing ever happens in the evening.

Thanks! :)

Hi, guys! As always make sure that you have Photo Studio lot in your world with appropriate lot type. Make sure that the venue is complete. You should get the second call about 8-9PM and you will be automatically transfer to the venue. Teens can't participate in the Photoshoot and also sometimes mod glitches is your Sim is at work when getting second call. If you still won't get second call please let me know we will try to figure it out?

3 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

Hi, guys! As always make sure that you have Photo Studio lot in your world with appropriate lot type. Make sure that the venue is complete. You should get the second call about 8-9PM and you will be automatically transfer to the venue. Teens can't participate in the Photoshoot and also sometimes mod glitches is your Sim is at work when getting second call. If you still won't get second call please let me know we will try to figure it out?

Thanks for reply!

As I mentioned, I have the studio installed (I think. See screenshot). All boxes are checked and building finished. There are odd 0/0 requirements, but they seem to be met.

20200123161622_1.jpg