AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

4 hours ago, bustysinclair said:

I love this mod!

With the new updates, AEP isn't showing up at all in game for me. Is there something I'm missing or something that's conflicting? 

Try a different computer maybe? I still didn't add interactions to two new freelance computers.

There is not a receptionist in my Photo Studios lot. There are just a photographer and a makeup artist. What do I something wrong? or I use the wrong table?

Right now, I use "Sum Of A Gum Retail Counter" table at the front door of my photo studios lots.

Moreover, What is the missing required item for the photo studio in the last row without the name as show in the attached photo? It's in the mirror category for sure. Because When I click that row, It took me to the mirror category.

qqzqlx.jpg

1 hour ago, thsecmaniac said:

There is not a receptionist in my Photo Studios lot. There are just a photographer and a makeup artist. What do I something wrong? or I use the wrong table?

Right now, I use "Sum Of A Gum Retail Counter" table at the front door of my photo studios lots.

Moreover, What is the missing required item for the photo studio in the last row without the name as show in the attached photo? It's in the mirror category for sure. Because When I click that row, It took me to the mirror category.

qqzqlx.jpg

You need Get to Work for receptionist to show up. They connected to the special fron desk table from Get to Work that you are missing. 

1 hour ago, mimmymo21 said:

I'm not able to "upload videos" to the adult website. Do you think I have something conflicting with it. I have the latest copy of AEP as of June 30th. 

DId you click on the video? What's happening after that? Does the interaction cancel itself?

1 hour ago, Ksuihuh said:

You need Get to Work for receptionist to show up. They connected to the special fron desk table from Get to Work that you are missing. 

and you mean this front desk as show in the photo? Is its name "THE front desk" ? If yes, I tried to put but there is still a receptionist. There are just a photographer and makeup artist.

07-03-19_12-41-09 AM.png

6 hours ago, ATIMKOS said:

"On a computer under the 'WEB', you will find "AdultWorld.com' menu!" - I don't have this option. It's not work in polish game version?

Same thing for me.

EDIT***

So fiddling around I noticed having the Better Schools mod installed made AEP not show up on one computer but shows up on another...

11 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

DId you click on the video? What's happening after that? Does the interaction cancel itself?

When I finish recording my video, I get the options from the camera and the video view station to transfer video ONLY.  I even tried to click on a regular computer and it doesn't give me any upload video options. 

13 hours ago, Petr54 said:

And what's stopping you from changing it now??

13 hours ago, Petr54 said:

And what's stopping you from changing it now??

Messed up LL system that doesn't save my changes and messes up my first post every time I try to edit it??

14 hours ago, ATIMKOS said:

"On a computer under the 'WEB', you will find "AdultWorld.com' menu!" - I don't have this option. It's not work in polish game version?

10 hours ago, bustysinclair said:

Same thing for me.

EDIT***

So fiddling around I noticed having the Better Schools mod installed made AEP not show up on one computer but shows up on another...

Ok. First of all, make sure that you script files right in yout Mods folder without any subfolders. Second, there currently two freelance computers that dosn't have AdultWorld interactions, I will add them later. Sorry. Third, if you use mods that modify computer tuning in any way that ther is chanse that they wil conflict with each other. So yeah. Better school could mess up a couple computers probably.

4 hours ago, mimmymo21 said:

When I finish recording my video, I get the options from the camera and the video view station to transfer video ONLY.  I even tried to click on a regular computer and it doesn't give me any upload video options. 

Did you try to transfer video to videostation and then try to upload? Send me screnchot of the video menu you see, please.

14 hours ago, thsecmaniac said:

and you mean this front desk as show in the photo? Is its name "THE front desk" ? If yes, I tried to put but there is still a receptionist. There are just a photographer and makeup artist.

07-03-19_12-41-09 AM.png

Ok. It's take time sometimes to spawn the Receptionist, just go there and hang out for awhile, they should show up eventually and after that they should come faster. 

5 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

Ok. First of all, make sure that you script files right in yout Mods folder without any subfolders. Second, there currently two freelance computers that dosn't have AdultWorld interactions, I will add them later. Sorry. Third, if you use mods that modify computer tuning in any way that ther is chanse that they wil conflict with each other. So yeah. Better school could mess up a couple computers probably.

Thx, now it's working and it's posible to add more movies to this "menu" or edit it?

10 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

Did you try to transfer video to videostation and then try to upload? Send me screnchot of the video menu you see, please.

I'll try to send a screenshot.  However, I transfer the video to the videostation every time.