AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

44 minutes ago, Ksuihuh said:

¿Sucedió todo después de la actualización de parche de hoy? ¿O aún no has actualizado el juego? De todos modos, ¿podría enviarme capturas de pantalla de la cámara y la lista de lugares en el modo de compilación? Si todo esto sucede después de la actualización, simplemente elimine el mod hasta que lo actualice y repare el parche. Intentaré solucionar todos los errores y publicar la actualización en las próximas 24 horas, aún no tuve tiempo de actualizar el juego.

a mi no me va la camara? no se que hago mal si es la actualización de hoy o no lo se, pero si me cnt a mi post y me explicas como funciona

Hello!I'm mazaya,a Chinese simmer.
Your mods are so great,I love them very mush!  
Can I translate them in Chinese and share them with more chinese players?
There is no doubt that if Iget your permission,I will definitely say that you are the original author and attach your link!Thank u very much!^^

1 hour ago, mazaya said:

There is no doubt that if Iget your permission,I will definitely say that you are the original author and attach your link!Thank u very much!^^

我正在想说都没人翻译这个mod,要不我来翻译下好了,然后就看到你的帖子了?。我也觉得这个mod值得让更多中国玩家看到。

1 hour ago, mazaya said:

Hi!Thank you!  You can translate my mod and publish translation anywhere, just don't re-upload the mod?

5 hours ago, HypeNotik said:

Hiya!! I really love your mod, I've had so much fun with it! But since the June '19 update, I keep getting some LEs concerning the Little Rabbit condoms. Do you know if and when there might be a hotfix for it? Thanks!! ^__^

8 hours ago, fruitpunch28 said:

The current version is bugged, my sims just stand there and won't perform any actions unless I tell them multiple times.

Hi! Yes, I'm aware of bugs. I'm working on fixing them. I hope to upload hotfix later today or tomorrow. It's taking time to track down some things and I don't have a lot of free time these couple of days.

38 minutes ago, thsecmaniac said:

I got the error pop-up of MC Command Center mod and the owner of mod told from the error log that the cause of problem is about "sims4.tuning.instances.ksuihuh_photoStudio_TendPhotoStudio" which I think it's about your mod.

Please take a look on "lastException".txt for more detail in fixing your mod.

Thanks

lastException.txt 23.79 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

Hi! Yes, I'm aware of bugs. I'm working on fixing them. I hope to upload hotfix later today or tomorrow. It's taking time to track down some things and I don't have a lot of free time these couple of days.

It's ok, take your time. I just wanted to be one to let you know of some of the bugs that's going on due to the update. Thanks for responding. Keep up the good work!! :D 

Click on the results to display more information!

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'ksuihuh_photoStudio_TendPhotoStudio' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

I know you are busy and know about some of the issues going on due to the patch, but I thought you should know Adultworld interactions seem to be working just fine. But I get a last exception every time I try to tell the camera to stop recording, and the inventory remains empty.

12 hours ago, Senedana said:

I know you are busy and know about some of the issues going on due to the patch, but I thought you should know Adultworld interactions seem to be working just fine. But I get a last exception every time I try to tell the camera to stop recording, and the inventory remains empty.

Thank you, kind person! ☺️

Hey, I see you're working on an update/hotfix so I really hope I don't bother you!

I use Fogity's Gender Less mod (here), but it reallyyyy does not like AEP :( If I get Fogity to load before AEP, all of AEP's dialogue goes missing/blank (image here) - if I make it load after AEP, Gender Less will not work whatsoever for any strings/texts/xmls/I'm-unsure-what-they're-called-I'm-a-real-noob.

I've had no issues with any other custom Careers - which is the main part I use of this mod. I use the venue for AEP also - it doesn't say "Photography Studio" anymore when on Manage Worlds, I'm kind of scared to get a "Hey come get your photos taken" text haha! It seems all strings are just.. missing, so I'm unsure what exactly is upsetting them :( I want to stress that AEP was 100% fine, it was a few days later I added Gender Less, so I don't think it's my being dumb and adding it incorrectly... hopefully! This is the only mod I've seen it interfere with. o,

Is there any way to make these compatible or am I just buggered? I'd love for both to work together, but I understand if it isn't possible.

Thanks for your awesome work; good luck with all the fixes!

mod always get better, would be cool, if in a future, you can add "Negotiate big bonus", from  bussiness career, or actor extra bonus, to sell pictures as part of a collection, as playboy usually does. will be perfect to get big money ammounts  and make your sims epic rich, hiring models to pose 

10 minutes ago, GreenJuice said:

This Mod is really good. I just have one issue. When trying to make a video at home, it won't let me stop recording. Even when it is in the same room as the views station. 

I'm also having this problem. I can get it to stop by debugging/resting the object but then it doesn't save anything