Jump to content
Ksuihuh

AEP_Pornography 4.3.1b - November 26, 2020.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Khaine2000DK said:

Broken how exactly and you sure it's not Wickedwhims if you're experiencing crashes because that part is a WW issue, not this mod. 

Was a ui fault.

 

Ok, the issues I had before the update still occuring. All to do with the given photoshoot event :

 

No option for "Asked to be Styled for photoshoot" at any employee. It's obviously menat to be the makeup artist as the icon shows, but no iunteraction with chair of makeup artist shows option and if you ask to be styled by clicking on the chair it gives no update to event.

 

"Get sexy photos taken 0/5" Take 5 photos and the count only goes up by one.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Smellfire said:

Was a ui fault.

 

Ok, the issues I had before the update still occuring. All to do with the given photoshoot event :

 

No option for "Asked to be Styled for photoshoot" at any employee. It's obviously menat to be the makeup artist as the icon shows, but no iunteraction with chair of makeup artist shows option and if you ask to be styled by clicking on the chair it gives no update to event.

 

"Get sexy photos taken 0/5" Take 5 photos and the count only goes up by one.

 

 

I don't know about the other issues.  For the photos, you need to ask for a photo taken five times with one photo each time.  You can have more taken each time, but they don't count towards the total.  If I recall, you can only get five of the photos to take with you, but I might be mis-remembering that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

I don't know about the other issues.  For the photos, you need to ask for a photo taken five times with one photo each time.  You can have more taken each time, but they don't count towards the total.  If I recall, you can only get five of the photos to take with you, but I might be mis-remembering that.

 

 

Cheers for reply. Wow, doing the photos like that is really crap idea. Why does the pie menu only list the "do nude session" or whatever it is once then? How do you get 4 more photograph sessions?

 

You can get the photos later as long as you remember which photographer it is.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Smellfire said:

 

Cheers for reply. Wow, doing the photos like that is really crap idea. Why does the pie menu only list the "do nude session" or whatever it is once then? How do you get 4 more photograph sessions?

 

You can get the photos later as long as you remember which photographer it is.

Hello! "Get sexy photos taken 0/5" refer not to the number of photos you take, but to the number of interactions. I can't trace the number of photos you take, I can only trace the number of interactions, and have one interaction to complete the event would be too easy. You can ask for only one photo at a time because the game doesn't allow transferring more than one object from NPC inventory at a time. I can't find a way to work around it. And for  "Asked to be Styled" interaction to become available as well all other Photographer's interactions you need to report for the photoshoot at the reception. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

 And for  "Asked to be Styled" interaction to become available as well all other Photographer's interactions you need to report for the photoshoot at the reception. 

Done that. You can't do anything if you havent reported to reception. Still doesn't show up.

Share this post


Link to post

Great to see updates still for this! 

 

i jhaven't tried it yet but hoping it is working well.!

Share this post


Link to post

patreon wants me to give money. And i dont have dollars. Can i not download it free?

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

The public version of AEPhotography is at:
Public AEPhotography

 

thank you so much, , didnt see it. But i have another problem. there is no  ''ww.adultlife.com'' website obtion in the computer in my game. I redownloaded the file but there is no option. So i cant do livestream. do i have to streim in the photostudio?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, elabela said:

thank you so much, , didnt see it. But i have another problem. there is no  ''ww.adultlife.com'' website obtion in the computer in my game. I redownloaded the file but there is no option. So i cant do livestream. do i have to streim in the photostudio?

You are welcome.  I'm always glad to hear I helped in some way.

 

I haven't played in about a year, so I've forgotten many details.  But if I recall, look for an option on a computer for browsing the web and then choose something like, "adult world".  The "adult world" might have been moved to the first level, but near the end of the options.  I seem to remember that at first, you only have one or two options.  As you gain followers, more options open up and even then, some will need some time before you can repeat them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

You are welcome.  I'm always glad to hear I helped in some way.

 

I haven't played in about a year, so I've forgotten many details.  But if I recall, look for an option on a computer for browsing the web and then choose something like, "adult world".  The "adult world" might have been moved to the first level, but near the end of the options.  I seem to remember that at first, you only have one or two options.  As you gain followers, more options open up and even then, some will need some time before you can repeat them.

 

what followers?

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, elabela said:

what followers?

Hmmm, maybe I'm thinking of another mod?  The followers who subscribe to your erotic channel?  The ones who make the comments about how hot or not so hot you are while doing your thing on your web-channel.

 

I guess I should play sims again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/10/2020 at 7:46 AM, tinkerbelle said:

Hmmm, maybe I'm thinking of another mod?  The followers who subscribe to your erotic channel?  The ones who make the comments about how hot or not so hot you are while doing your thing on your web-channel.

 

I guess I should play sims again.

 

i have searched more. Absolutely there is no option about adultworld

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, elabela said:

i have searched more. Absolutely there is no option about adultworld

 

I'm hoping that someone with more knowledge and a better memory will respond.  I think the lack of an adultworld has been known to happen when some computers are used rather than others, but I thought that was fixed.  I can't remember which ones are guaranteed to work, but I've always used the apple laptop (even though I hate apple computers, it was gift from the sims' family, yeah, that's the story 🤫 ).

 

Another possibility for problems is putting the AEPornography files too deep in the mod folder.  I recommend putting them in a folder something like, "C:\Users\yourstuff\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\AEP", e.g., one folder deep.

 

And, as always, make certain you have the right mod download for your version of the sims 4.  Most sims 4 modders, including Ksuihuh tend to leave only the latest version of their mod for download and that will usually only work properly with the latest sims 4.

 

I'm sorry I'm not more help.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello everyone :)

The Adultworld stuff is working well on my side. Just one question : Is it normal that when I go to work, I can't control my sim ? I thought I'd follow him at the studio or something. Like the doctors, policemen, scientists carreer. Why do I had to put a Studio then ? 

 

I have all the extensions required. I'm at level 2 of the carreer.

 

Thanks for your help ! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/11/2020 at 2:05 PM, elabela said:

i have searched more. Absolutely there is no option about adultworld

 

Are you sure your sim is not teen? Because teens can't use adultworld.

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/10/2020 at 5:45 PM, xlorixlullabyx said:

i cant see the adultworld on the computer??

I had this problem too. You need to use a base game computer or cc computer.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm curious if I can run this without using the add on photo studio and venue list?  I'd like to run it out of my sims home, just using the resources in the aep package and the base game.  so I would just install aep package and scripts and neia package.  Will it work like this?

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post

Hi! Thanks for this ❤️ I have a question, why can't I view the "Stream live show" "chat with subs" etc on the computer? I can't upload the video I made also.

Share this post


Link to post

Theres no adultworld option on the computer. My files are only one folder deep in Mods, I've tried multiple computers in game, I've tried basically everything and still nothing? I'm really not sure what the problem is or if it's the mod itself but it's quite frustrating. I can join the career and everything, just no website option and I've been scouring and trying for hours now. If anyone could help that'd be great.

Share this post


Link to post

If I have LittleMsSam’s More Buyable Venues and New Venue Types also installed (as Zerbu tells you to do to install Turbo Careers), which files do I need to delete from those in order to add ksuihuh’s venue list without causing conflicts?

Share this post


Link to post

if you use LittleMsSam’s More Buyable Venues and new Venue Types mod, you don't need  new venue types as that already contains the contents of this mod.

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/15/2020 at 10:01 PM, lillyokcool said:

Theres no adultworld option on the computer. My files are only one folder deep in Mods, I've tried multiple computers in game, I've tried basically everything and still nothing? I'm really not sure what the problem is or if it's the mod itself but it's quite frustrating. I can join the career and everything, just no website option and I've been scouring and trying for hours now. If anyone could help that'd be great.

Omg! We have the same problem. I'm still trying to figure it out for 3 days now. I deleted all the mods and re uploaded it just to make sure and I can't still find the adultworld option on the computer and I can't upload my videos.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...