AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

39 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

Nope, I still haven't got answer yet.

I think you can use either Ksuihuh's or LittleMsSam's venue lists. I use LittleMsSam's.

5 hours ago, bud1lite said:

did anyone ever give you an answer?I have no option to actually go to job...

AEP is a rabbithole career. Or do you mean the RedAppleNet career? Not playing that career at the moment, but it worked for me awhile ago.

Sorry but I'm gonna add to the stack of replies of people having problems. I've used this mod before and not experienced issues but with my latest playthrough that changed.

When placing the photo studio lot per instructions a yellow triangle appears over the lot on the map as though there was an error but hovering over it doesn't tell me what it is. After 2 in-game years I hadn't received a call to have a photo shoot done so I went to the placed lot to find it abandoned with no staff and no interactions I could do that solved this

6 hours ago, Floundero said:

Sorry but I'm gonna add to the stack of replies of people having problems. I've used this mod before and not experienced issues but with my latest playthrough that changed.

When placing the photo studio lot per instructions a yellow triangle appears over the lot on the map as though there was an error but hovering over it doesn't tell me what it is. After 2 in-game years I hadn't received a call to have a photo shoot done so I went to the placed lot to find it abandoned with no staff and no interactions I could do that solved this

Did you type into the cheat menu before placing the lot "bb.moveobjects on" ?

On 11/26/2020 at 4:19 PM, Es.Ell. said:

I echo that request. Have not used mod since teens were removed. Please return teen usage

Also echoing. Gameplay-wise it no longer synergises with WW and WP. Wouldn't mind having the banning mechanic removed as well (or made optional) since that kinda forced gameplay.

Hi, 

I am having the same issue as stated above. Downloaded latest Version (first time installing the Mod)  and followed instructions. I place the photo studio in the lot and a yellow triangle appears above it. when i go inside the lot , it has all the item but no one is there.  I have also tried to buy the personal video studio however it does not appear in the phone to be able to do it. Not sure if i am at fault as i only downloaded the AEP mod today so still getting to grips with it. All the Cam girl stuff works and im able to record videos and upload them. I just would like the also add the photoshoot side to it as well. Also, with the addition of the personal video studio, would that mean you wouldn't need the photo studio? Are they the same kind of thing? 

Also i would like to say thank you as i have been enjoying the mod overall.

For those having problems with the photo studio, in my experience the studio is missing a styling station. Go into Build/Buy mode, drop a Styling station next to the costume "stage" and everything should show up good.

Now, having said that I can not, under ANY circumstances, get styled for the photo shoot. I can ask about the sexy outfit from the wardrobe person, but it's a no go on the stylist.

Hope this helps somebody.

2 hours ago, NVRaptor said:

For those having problems with the photo studio, in my experience the studio is missing a styling station. Go into Build/Buy mode, drop a Styling station next to the costume "stage" and everything should show up good.

Now, having said that I can not, under ANY circumstances, get styled for the photo shoot. I can ask about the sexy outfit from the wardrobe person, but it's a no go on the stylist.

Hope this helps somebody.

Thank you so much! I was having this problem and it worked for me! ?

On 12/3/2020 at 4:36 AM, zerojinnu said:

hi thank you for the mod!. been looking for something like this in game. one question though, are teen sims not allowed to use this mod? is there anyway i can use my teen sims? thanks in advanced for the info.

To my knowledge, teens were removed from being able to use this mod a little while ago and I know of no method to include them.  When I first downloaded it, teens could try to use it, but if they "got caught", they would be banned from the site for a while.  Some of my teens were caught right away, some used it until they aged up.

Edit:  In my game, children (about age 6-8) age to teens of 18 and are essentially young adults (ah, the magic of imaginative gaming).

17 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

To my knowledge, teens were removed from being able to use this mod a little while ago and I know of no method to include them.  When I first downloaded it, teens could try to use it, but if they "got caught", they would be banned from the site for a while.  Some of my teens were caught right away, some used it until they aged up.

I've read that somewhere too. i think i downloaded the mod a while back and never got to use it or maybe i forgot to add it to my mods. do you still have that version? and if so does it still run?

17 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

In my game, children (about age 6-8) age to teens of 18 and are essentially young adults (ah, the magic of imaginative gaming).

hahah same, in my game teens are basically young adults as well. also i don't really use the young adults cause the way the skin/muscles on their face looks doesn't fit what i want my sims to look like. i'm talking about the crease between the cheeks and mouth..and its so hard to get rid of. with the teens it's easier(for me).

6 hours ago, zerojinnu said:

I've read that somewhere too. i think i downloaded the mod a while back and never got to use it or maybe i forgot to add it to my mods. do you still have that version? and if so does it still run?

hahah same, in my game teens are basically young adults as well. also i don't really use the young adults cause the way the skin/muscles on their face looks doesn't fit what i want my sims to look like. i'm talking about the crease between the cheeks and mouth..and its so hard to get rid of. with the teens it's easier(for me).

I have everything I've ever downloaded (two NAS drives with music and game mods).  My memory isn't great, but I think the ability of teens to use AEP was lost sometime in the summer of 2020, maybe a little earlier and many base game changes have happened since.  The nature of most complicated Sims mods with scripting and whatnot is that the earlier mod versions don't do well with later versions of the game.  Plus, I don't like to hand out mod versions without the creator's permission or they've been missing for years and since Ksuihuh is still active, I'd want her permission.

On 12/3/2020 at 11:36 AM, zerojinnu said:

hi thank you for the mod!. been looking for something like this in game. one question though, are teen sims not allowed to use this mod? is there anyway i can use my teen sims? thanks in advanced for the info.

It was intentionally removed by the creator, I dunno for what exact reason. You'd probably have to ask Ksuihuh for that answer, but have not seen creator respond much here anymore, few informations are usually put out on patreon and probably discord which I don't have. I am really sad to see it go too, but not entirely sure the reason for it either. Could do some guesses but then again it would only be speculations.

Is there a way to cheat "followers" for the LiveCam profile? I don't actually know if the number of followers increases revenue for live streaming but I've had to restart a few times and building followers back up is a little annoying.