Jump to content
Ksuihuh

AEP_Pornography 4.3.1a - November 13, 2020.

Recommended Posts

Hello I love the mod great work. unfortunalty I have some troubles with it. I can start the cam sessions an di got the invite for the Photoshoot. unfortunatly I can´t go in the location. My Sims go to wok like in the regular jobs. i tried it with Photostudio and with the red Apple Carrier. I have the required add on of Sims and the houses are installed. But When i go to the Studio and try to knock on the door the option is grey and the game says nobody ives here. I created a household to have somebody in the house. Know I can enter but it is not connected to the carrier. At working times the Sim gore to work and is blocked until finished. What am i doing wrong

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Guntheria said:

Hello I love the mod great work. unfortunalty I have some troubles with it. I can start the cam sessions an di got the invite for the Photoshoot. unfortunatly I can´t go in the location. My Sims go to wok like in the regular jobs. i tried it with Photostudio and with the red Apple Carrier. I have the required add on of Sims and the houses are installed. But When i go to the Studio and try to knock on the door the option is grey and the game says nobody ives here. I created a household to have somebody in the house. Know I can enter but it is not connected to the carrier. At working times the Sim gore to work and is blocked until finished. What am i doing wrong

You have to change the lot type to photo studio, it's in the mod description. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post

OK and how do I do this?😮Since I´m not a native english speaker I may have gotten something wrong. I thought I place the Studio and the lot is then transformed to the photo studio. Didn´t know I have to do something more. that explains a lot of other problems with mod building I have.

 

I checked the description but i don´t get what you mean with changing the lot type. It saye mods in mode, tray in tray and then place the photo studio on an empty lot

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Guntheria said:

OK and how do I do this?😮Since I´m not a native english speaker I may have gotten something wrong. I thought I place the Studio and the lot is then transformed to the photo studio. Didn´t know I have to do something more. that explains a lot of other problems with mod building I have.

 

I checked the description but i don´t get what you mean with changing the lot type. It saye mods in mode, tray in tray and then place the photo studio on an empty lot

Where it says lot type open the drop down menu and look for photo studio..

LOTTYPE.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/22/2020 at 8:05 AM, GENUINETHIEF said:

please tell me how to take photos..... step by step.... i will put the errors soon.... i can not take any photo , did anyone try ?.

 

 

Hey! Here you go👍

image.png.2a19a4b430fc67ee6c73b4b07c16cc6f.png

Share this post


Link to post

hello! i downloaded the latest version of AEP Pornography mod, when my sim sits on the computer i dont have anything like adultworld.com, can u tell me how to fix this?

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, krusimova said:

hello! i downloaded the latest version of AEP Pornography mod, when my sim sits on the computer i dont have anything like adultworld.com, can u tell me how to fix this?

 

Hello! Please read installation instructions on the main page, you probably put script file too deep. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, krusimova said:

hello! i downloaded the latest version of AEP Pornography mod, when my sim sits on the computer i dont have anything like adultworld.com, can u tell me how to fix this?

 

If you still have this issue make sure your sim isn't a teen. Interactions only show up for young adult and older.

Share this post


Link to post

@Ksuihuh

 I think because you get a lot of members asking to allow teen sims, you could get around this by implementing the false i.d from Basemental?

 - Just throwing ideas at ya.

 

I gotta say though, i really like this mod, and your RedAppleNet mod.

I have not had any issues with using them, so thank you for making this game more fun to play.

:) 

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@Ksuihuh

 I think because you get a lot of members asking to allow teen sims, you could get around this by implementing the false i.d from Basemental?

 - Just throwing ideas at ya.

 

I gotta say though, i really like this mod, and your RedAppleNet mod.

I have not had any issues with using them, so thank you for making this game more fun to play.

:) 

Hey! Thank you so much for kind words🙏 I'm glad you're enjoying the mod and I hope I can publish some new content soon. And yeah, I was actually going to implement Basemental id system eventually or create my own👍

Share this post


Link to post

Heyyy! I really love your mods. But i have a problem with AEP Pornography :(((  My game and mod has been updated, photograpy studio venue, career etc all god but i cant find adultworld.com tab on the pc. My Sim just goes to work in rabbit hole. Although I built the studio but nobody invited it to the studio. The AEP file is directly in the mod file. Not layered. Can you help me please? xoxo

Share this post


Link to post

The AEP career is a rabbithole career.

 

The photo studio is a way for 'enthusiastic amateurs' to make their way into that career (and have some fun doing it)...Or that's how I see it at any rate.

Share this post


Link to post

There is no option in my computerscreen for the adult world content, how can I fix this? 

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, I'm having some problems with the mod, first of all I never got the invitation to the photography event and second I can't find the venue in my library so I don't know if that's the problem, but I downloaded the ''Photo&Co - NO CC' file so I don't think that's the problem, sorry if I'm just dumb but I need help 😕

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Sinner6969 said:

Hey, I'm having some problems with the mod, first of all I never got the invitation to the photography event and second I can't find the venue in my library so I don't know if that's the problem, but I downloaded the ''Photo&Co - NO CC' file so I don't think that's the problem, sorry if I'm just dumb but I need help 😕

Read posts #1556-1558

:) 

Share this post


Link to post

Does becoming an AEP career porn star increase your fame level?

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Read posts #1556-1558

:) 

Thank you for the help! I wasn't reading on this forum so that was just me being stupid haha 😊

Share this post


Link to post

Unidentified Recordings.

It seems that the error that videos are regocnised as "unidentified" depends on the played lot.

 

I have two sims Rania Popp and Annike Braun both live in diferend housholds.

Recordings of Rania on her lot are categorized correctly

Recordings of Annika Braun doesn't

BUT if I took the Camera of Annika in her inventory, travel to Ranias lot and record a video there it will be recognised correct.

Even if i travel to a community lot and make a Video with Annika it will be correctly regocnised.

I made another check.

This time I played Rania Popp, placed her Camera in her inventory, traveled to Annikas lot and made a recording.

What happened? The recording was unidentified.

 

So at presend im very sure that the issue of unidentified recordings depends on the Lots you're playing on.

 

Hopy my english was good enough to understand.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Smellfire said:

Broken after last update 3/9/2020

Broken how exactly and you sure it's not Wickedwhims if you're experiencing crashes because that part is a WW issue, not this mod. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...