AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

I love the Mod and have been using it quite awhile, but today for some reason I can no longer access the AEP site in game to chat with subs, live shows etc

I have the new WW and 4.2.0f of this.  It happened when I started a new game, any help would be appreciated. thanks

Edit..  I was able to find the solution further back in the thread.  thanks

Just downloaded and paid for photo shoot. Got the phone call to arrive at 8. I go to the photo shoot and all I get is the option to pay for it again with no event. I am using the photography studio you built. Am I doing something wrong? I have Nisa's mod and LL version of WW.

Is it somehow possible to choose the pose before going into the "photo-mode" ??
because right now it's totally random what pose my sim is doing for the shoot. Sometimes it's 10 times the same pose, which is annoying, since I don't want the same pose over and over again...

I dunno if this is even possible ^^

On 7/26/2019 at 10:16 PM, Elysian100 said:

Hi, is this mod compatible with Basemental Gangs, because I know Basemental had the gangs mod include a venue list (including Zerbu and LittleMsSam).

Hi! Yes, just remove Basemental Venue List and leave KsuihuhVenueLis.

On 7/27/2019 at 12:06 AM, CrazyGamer0 said:

Just downloaded and paid for photo shoot. Got the phone call to arrive at 8. I go to the photo shoot and all I get is the option to pay for it again with no event. I am using the photography studio you built. Am I doing something wrong? I have Nisa's mod and LL version of WW.

You need to wait for second call around 8PM. Then you will be automaticly transfered to the venue. 

On 7/27/2019 at 10:26 AM, thaclone said:

Is it somehow possible to choose the pose before going into the "photo-mode" ??
because right now it's totally random what pose my sim is doing for the shoot. Sometimes it's 10 times the same pose, which is annoying, since I don't want the same pose over and over again...

I dunno if this is even possible ^^

Unfortunatly, you can't choose the pose, but I try to tweek randomizer, so it wouldn't repeat poses.

On 7/28/2019 at 11:43 AM, NetEagle said:

How can I download Italian translation, please?

Traduzione ITA?

Sorry, from what I can tell person who translated the mod into Italian removed the transaltion. I suppose they won't do it anymore. 

On 7/12/2019 at 2:02 AM, KingRiidoy said:

i doesnt work for me the receptionist doesnt show up and no photographers

is it because of the new version , i have already upgraded it 

so  why its giving me issues.

others are working perfectly just the receptionist and the photographer is missing,,

Same problem. Of course all the packs and updates are installed. 

Update: after three or four attempts it worked. I have no idea what changed but was able to take photos both at home and in the studio. Not sure, though, how an erotic photo session is different from a regular one. 

Hi sorry if this has already been solved and I missed it but I can start recording videos but soon as I click stop I get a last exception error and of course nothing appears in the camera Inventory. I included the last exception here. Only mods I have are from this site with the exception of MCC is there a conflict with those two?

lastException.txt

3 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Is there a timetable for the next public release? Heard through the grapevine there's some new goodies planned. :)

Yes, the next public release will be in August, not sure extactly when?

Hi, I would like to ask, for what age is the photo event available? Only young adults and older? Because teens get invitation for photoshoot but don't get message with the option to travel to the property. Is it intention or can it be a bug? 

2 hours ago, huhula said:
Hi, I would like to ask, for what age is the photo event available? Only young adults and older? Because teens get invitation for photoshoot but don't get message with the option to travel to the property. Is it intention or can it be a bug? 

It's a bug I thought I fixed, sorry. Teens not supposed to get invitation. Will fix with next update.

On 7/30/2019 at 9:44 PM, Nazgul115 said:

i cant stop the camera either... have you found a solution?

Which version of the mod did you download? I realized I didn't download 4.2f and instead 4.2 off the download page and replacing it with 4.2F did the trick.