19 hours ago, Fixadent said:

Do I uninstall sexlab light SSE and install beta3 instead?

Has it been updated to work with the Skyrim update yet?

13 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Yep

I'm not the expert here but I've been tracking the updates and AFAIK...

Sexlab 1.63 beta 3 works with Skyrim SE 1.5.50 and SKSE 2.0.8.

Sexlab 1.63 beta 4 works with Skyrim SE 1.5.53 (the latest version as of this writing) and SKSE 2.0.9/2.0.10.

How you get to those versions and which ones you choose is a lengthier topic covered elsewhere much more thoroughly.  If you need to "downgrade" Skyrim SE, searching for "Skyrim SE rollback" will give you a good starting point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SexLab 1.63 Beta 4 is for SE, not sure if the script got updated to the one in the patch though.

SexLab SE 1.63 Beta 4 SexLabUtil.pex   md5: a690de63b10554a96a8eb6e56bc0c04b (timestamp 2018-09-12 12:06am)

Your Patch: md5: fc3fabe7ff8f7ee9c639125fd4b068dd (timestamp 2017-04-11  5:33am)

So I'm guessing not needed for SE?

(the Source is included with the SexLab SE 1.63b4 install as well if you need to compare them)

(Forgive the dumb questions, I'm new to this heavily modded Skyrim experience and LoversLab's mod file downloading, unfortunately, is *really* confusing.

6 hours ago, poplan said:

SexLab 1.63 Beta 4 is for SE, not sure if the script got updated to the one in the patch though.

SexLab SE 1.63 Beta 4 SexLabUtil.pex   md5: a690de63b10554a96a8eb6e56bc0c04b (timestamp 2018-09-12 12:06am)

Your Patch: md5: fc3fabe7ff8f7ee9c639125fd4b068dd (timestamp 2017-04-11  5:33am)

So I'm guessing not needed for SE?

(the Source is included with the SexLab SE 1.63b4 install as well if you need to compare them)

(Forgive the dumb questions, I'm new to this heavily modded Skyrim experience and LoversLab's mod file downloading, unfortunately, is *really* confusing.

SexLabUtil 1.7 is not a part of sexlab

i have problem with choice voice set, i mean if i change option 0-use sexlab voices for player and npcs voices dont working on sexlab animations i have installed mix voices for sexlab: psycho voice,nusbie voice,sound fx and oral fx and dont working ,maybe only works on default voices sexlab this voices i have off?,maybe some1 have this problem too?

Hi Ed86,

Quick question - I recently started a new play through on Sexlab v4 - In all Selxlab animations thus far (started by MassMatchMaker, AA for Sexlab, etc), the enjoyment bar fills up for both actors, flashes while full repeatedly through all stages, but no one ever orgasms. 

Might it be because my lack of proficiency at this stage and need more experience, or might there be a setting directly effecting this I inadvertently may have clicked? The highest proficiency I've attained is Journeyman but no orgasms there, either. Only thing I believe I've changed from the last play through is the SL Arousal loss, being set from 3 to 0, so I'm not having to service everyone every 5 minutes lol.

I know that's shit for details, but I think I've overlooked something, just staring at it too long to identify what it is... any ideas?

7 hours ago, Sevatt said:

Hi Ed86,

Quick question - I recently started a new play through on Sexlab v4 - In all Selxlab animations thus far (started by MassMatchMaker, AA for Sexlab, etc), the enjoyment bar fills up for both actors, flashes while full repeatedly through all stages, but no one ever orgasms. 

Might it be because my lack of proficiency at this stage and need more experience, or might there be a setting directly effecting this I inadvertently may have clicked? The highest proficiency I've attained is Journeyman but no orgasms there, either. Only thing I believe I've changed from the last play through is the SL Arousal loss, being set from 3 to 0, so I'm not having to service everyone every 5 minutes lol.

I know that's shit for details, but I think I've overlooked something, just staring at it too long to identify what it is... any ideas?

you did not enable sep orgasms

• 4 weeks later...

I'm seeing a possible issue with SL Separate Orgasms SE v1.5.3 with SexLab 1.63 Beta 4 with the Beta 5 patch (for SKSE 2.0.11/2.0.12).    SKSE is installed (2.0.12).

The widget works but shows no values (0%), orgasms are occurring however so I'm not sure what all, exactly, is broken (i.e. is just the cosmetic value or are some values not being reported).   Also, the nudge bars on the bottom are not coming up.

11 hours ago, poplan said:

I'm seeing a possible issue with SL Separate Orgasms SE v1.5.3 with SexLab 1.63 Beta 4 with the Beta 5 patch (for SKSE 2.0.11/2.0.12).    SKSE is installed (2.0.12).

The widget works but shows no values (0%), orgasms are occurring however so I'm not sure what all, exactly, is broken (i.e. is just the cosmetic value or are some values not being reported).   Also, the nudge bars on the bottom are not coming up.

works fine

Is the SLA patch still needed to affect arousal, and if so where is it located? I can't seem to find it in the downloads section.  Managed to answer that question on my own. I really love this mod, it makes the sex scenes so much better being able to actually interact with it. Really makes it feel more like a game and a mechanic, instead of some 3D sexfest for your eyes.

I do however have a minor issue. There seems to be some slight incompatibility between this mod and Radiant Prostitution SE, wherein the sex scenes will start, the widgets will show up, all the controls work fine, but enjoyment will not change at all during the scene (except on orgasm). For example, pressing [SPACE] to advance the scene does not cause a shift in enjoyment levels, which can make a quick fuck REALLY drag out. The mod works perfectly fine with every other scene, just not those that are instigated through Radiant Prostitution SE.

Has anyone else encounter this issue and have an idea of how to fix it? I highly doubt this mod is to blame.

I haven't tested chickens, but with 1.5.3 and now 1.5.4 spider animations still don't reset. Other creatures, and the mod in general works well. I manually removed all the old SLSO_ scripts and installed the new versions, and reran FNIS to no effect.

Any suggestions as to what obvious thing I'm missing would be appreciated.