• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, cinemagic said:

As this is a port of orginal mod I don't if I say some advice here.

I think an option in MCM for batched tweaking sexlab settings would be great, like some devious mods have option of "use recommended dd interagtion setting".

what?

7 hours ago, Lunsmann said:

Quick question here. How do I get this to work with BeingFemale SE. I see the link to a patch for oldrim BeingFemale, but I don't know what to do with that. Can someone who has got both working together give me some advice or pointers please.

you annoy in PM Bane Master so he releases his patch for SE and makes BF playable

I updated the SLSO patch for SGO III from Oldrim to SE with the changes made by tasairis to SGO III  : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-july-1-1406/?page=17&tab=comments#comment-2170384

Sadly there is still an issue that I couldn't fix with my limited coding experience --> the victim redresses shortly after climax although the animation is still going. Maybe someone could squish this bug.

Here is the patch: SLSO SE Patch Soulgem Oven V310.7z

Thanks man, great mod ! ? I've already used it in oldrim. ?

Are there any hints when the SexLab Animation Speed Control dll is available for SE,

so that it is possible to regulate the speed of the animations again?

That would be the finishing touch.

Anyway, thanks for the port of this great mod.  ?

On 6/28/2018 at 5:45 AM, elzee said:

The voice pack(Eliz) doesn't work for me.

I can select it in MCM, but it doesn't play any sound. 

Same problem. Initially set Npc's in MCM to -1 (Non PC Custom Voicepack) - no sound.

Then I set to -2 and now everything works as it should.

But I only installed one soundpack, don't know what happens if you have several installed.

I have to say that I had to start and stop a new animation after I changed it to -2. Only after that came sound.

Hope this helps you somehow.

6 hours ago, Spellcastmusic said:

Same problem. Initially set Npc's in MCM to -1 (Non PC Custom Voicepack) - no sound.

Then I set to -2 and now everything works as it should.

But I only installed one soundpack, don't know what happens if you have several installed.

I have to say that I had to start and stop a new animation after I changed it to -2. Only after that came sound.

Hope this helps you somehow.

My problem has been fixed in the latest update.

Something to note regarding the widget not appearing: in my case, that was caused by "Link all widgets" option being enabled in Immersive HUD's MCM. It prevented SLSO's widget from showing even when the HUD was toggled on.

Just a heads up to anyone else bumping into that issue.

My Female PC can reach orgasm effect but enjoyment or arousal won't decrease. NPCs are ok

enb2018_7_9_19_59_53.thumb.png.7fa32744743ca32366386aeafa5cf6bc.png

enb2018_7_9_20_00_21.thumb.png.f8b5a32a22bfefdfa624549aec981bce.png

According to SLAR's MCM I see orgasm from SLSO doesn't count, the last orgasm is still 1 day ago.

Turn on "Sexlab always orgasm" and the orgasm from sexlab itself normally counts, and will decrease arousal.

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely love this mod. I actually just rebuilt my skyrim SE from the ground up over the past month. Layered in MO, then used guides to build mod list, organized MO so that there were no overwrites by hiding overwrite files. Then Used Loot and SSEedit to clean mods. Then used Wrye bash to build patch then used SSEedit to resolve conflicts and Voila! I have Skyrim playing beautifully with rare CTD XD!!! Took a while and years of frustration and failure but I finally have EVERY mod that I want working happily together after reading and learning. Suffice to say I can finally use the mods and focus on how they work in my game instead of battling CTDs every time I go to play Skyrim SE.

Ok so now that I went on about nothing...

This is the first time that I am using SLSO SE and I have no idea what i'm doing. Is there a tips n tricks guide with pointers on how to get the most out of this mod? Examples that might help new user truly get a handle on how to use SLSO SE to its full potential?

Thank you!

1 hour ago, jdods13 said:

I absolutely love this mod. I actually just rebuilt my skyrim SE from the ground up over the past month. Layered in MO, then used guides to build mod list, organized MO so that there were no overwrites by hiding overwrite files. Then Used Loot and SSEedit to clean mods. Then used Wrye bash to build patch then used SSEedit to resolve conflicts and Voila! I have Skyrim playing beautifully with rare CTD XD!!! Took a while and years of frustration and failure but I finally have EVERY mod that I want working happily together after reading and learning. Suffice to say I can finally use the mods and focus on how they work in my game instead of battling CTDs every time I go to play Skyrim SE.

Ok so now that I went on about nothing...

This is the first time that I am using SLSO SE and I have no idea what i'm doing. Is there a tips n tricks guide with pointers on how to get the most out of this mod? Examples that might help new user truly get a handle on how to use SLSO SE to its full potential?

Thank you!

read descriptions, trial and error, thats probably all guide

Updated during a playthrough from 1.50 to 1.52 (not clean saved), kinda weired for male enjoyment setting.

I usually set female enjoyment to 125 and male to 150. I play male character but my charatcer's enjoyment is always aroud 10-40%, even with arousal above 70, typically it will cost me 8-10 full tank of stamina and 5 minutes clicking mouse to reach orgasm.

while female's enjoyment is usually 100%, not matter how aroused they are, give it 10 arousal or 80, it's all 100% enjoyment, mostly they get an orgasm right after foreplay and main sex scene just begins.

5 hours ago, cinemagic said:

Updated during a playthrough from 1.50 to 1.52 (not clean saved), kinda weired for male enjoyment setting.

I usually set female enjoyment to 125 and male to 150. I play male character but my charatcer's enjoyment is always aroud 10-40%, even with arousal above 70, typically it will cost me 8-10 full tank of stamina and 5 minutes clicking mouse to reach orgasm.

while female's enjoyment is usually 100%, not matter how aroused they are, give it 10 arousal or 80, it's all 100% enjoyment, mostly they get an orgasm right after foreplay and main sex scene just begins.

change mod settings

disable male penalty

disable exhibitionism

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

Hi,

is the animspeedplugin.dll recompiled for sse? I'm getting loads of log errors lines  (error: Unbound native function "SetAnimationSpeed" called).

If not is it safe to just delete this file or should I disable it's use somehow?

no

i think its safe to delete, its not loaded by sksse so i think script errors will still be there

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

no

i think its safe to delete, its not loaded by sksse so i think script errors will still be there

Thanks for the reply, I just disabled the feature in MCM and the errors are gone now. I've been having the dreaded random CTD thing lately and was trying to find the culprit. Turns out it was HDT high heels all along- probably a conflict with the racemenu dll. Removed that and not had a crash since (fingers crossed it stays that way).

This is a great mod, but a question?

I'm not mega-familiar with how all the sliders and values work, so I figured I'd ask: What would I need to do/change to turn my PC into... well, a multiply-orgasmic sex machine who can cum at the drop of a hat? ?

Just curious if there's an answer for that.