20 hours ago, [TheBusySWAT] Alastor said:

Hmm... can you show me your mod folder and your subscribed mods from the steam workshop

Do you want the folder for all the manually installed mods or just the race and race support mods folder and I have close to 500 mods installed from workshop so do you only want the ones related to the kemono or all of them

20 hours ago, [TheBusySWAT] Alastor said:

Hmm... can you show me your mod folder and your subscribed mods from the steam workshop

I also tried to cross reference stuff with other race support and I couldn't find anything different but the sprites are still only the default human but I do have a short log error about "humanoid hair" That I will link once I can get back to my computer probably later tomorrow

5 hours ago, circleislewd said:

could you do one for the ARACHNE race on the workshop?https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1164332913\

last time we tried didn't go so well due to how large their abdomens are and couldn't fit on the spritesheet without making it look out-of-place in-game and with pairing it with different races as well, usually player controlled characters/npcs are more complicated on body/head position unless the next version of API can make a patch of a certain race to adjust their body/head position but right now its globally applied to all races.