Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

13 hours ago, onen said:

Give that man a Cigar..Bullseye.  Added BD Armor Imperial Texture Fix and no more CTD.  3 textures causing all this trouble...

The nexus page for this replacer might want to alter the requirements which say "Now this is full package, so do not need a UUNP version."

Since patches from the old version are still needed.

Thanks for all your help.

Oh nice :D no problem !

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

What problem?

If it's HDT chains you can use HDT-SMP from the Nexus. Aers has done some fixes and simplified things so it's not multiple dlls now like hydrogensays' version.

Either should work, but you shouldn't use both together.

The problem is, whenever i equip for example chain collars I get a CTD.
Here is my loadorder: https://pastebin.com/HQgb4ADx

18 hours ago, strawberrysnolf said:

The problem is, whenever i equip for example chain collars I get a CTD.
Here is my loadorder: https://pastebin.com/HQgb4ADx

Pfiffy is the official converter for DD and DCL, but Kimy doesn't give anyone permission to upload her stuff, so if we patch something, it's a link in the forum until she does upload the new files. So the link in the forum from Pfiffy is the best version to use:  https://www.loverslab.com/?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=find&content_class=forums_Topic&content_id=100032&content_commentid=2911761

Try this. Install Pfiffy's last version from the 25th. Rebuild the bodyslide files and see if there's still an issue. If there is, get me the in game name of the chains you're equipping and I'll check it out.

If you haven't already, try it in a new game as well. I'm assuming that you don't have other HDT issues? Yundao hairs work ok, bodies bounce?

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Pfiffy is the official converter for DD and DCL, but Kimy doesn't give anyone permission to upload her stuff, so if we patch something, it's a link in the forum until she does upload the new files. So the link in the forum from Pfiffy is the best version to use:  https://www.loverslab.com/?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=find&content_class=forums_Topic&content_id=100032&content_commentid=2911761

Try this. Install Pfiffy's last version from the 25th. Rebuild the bodyslide files and see if there's still an issue. If there is, get me the in game name of the chains you're equipping and I'll check it out.

If you haven't already, try it in a new game as well. I'm assuming that you don't have other HDT issues? Yundao hairs work ok, bodies bounce?

Just a head up as i already download Pfiffy's latest conversion, the link is no longer available for some reason 

23 minutes ago, LadyMikoto said:

Can anyone tell me the name of those chains? (as in, how the item is called in-game). Much appreciated! Thanks.

I am not 100% sure, but i think it is called "Prisoner Chains" - use "help prisoner 4" in the console, the resulting list shouldn't be long and the formID will be there somewhere.

Hey there!  Mod's going great on my end... until I try unlocking or examining > struggling out of devices. Specifically, whenever I select "Unlock" or any of the options for trying to escape (Struggle, cut open, pick lock, etc), it'll crash to desktop.  Hoping the issue isn't "too many mods", but yeah.  Here's my modlist and my NetScriptFramework crash log if that helps.  Also included my load order, sorted through MO2's sort function.

Crash_2020_2_28_21-3-58.txt modlist.txt

loadorder.txt

11 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

i found a solution, do you use Breast magic? since i turned back to regular magic, no ctds on chain collaer, iron fetters ball and chain....

I can say for sure that I've never used breast magic. Possibly why I never saw that.  Weird.

Hope it works for Strawberrysnolf too.

2 hours ago, DarkCloudShadow said:

Hey there!  Mod's going great on my end... until I try unlocking or examining > struggling out of devices. Specifically, whenever I select "Unlock" or any of the options for trying to escape (Struggle, cut open, pick lock, etc), it'll crash to desktop.  Hoping the issue isn't "too many mods", but yeah.  Here's my modlist and my NetScriptFramework crash log if that helps.  Also included my load order, sorted through MO2's sort function.

Crash_2020_2_28_21-3-58.txt 29.69 kB · 1 download modlist.txt 7.67 kB · 0 downloads

loadorder.txt 6.28 kB · 0 downloads

Are you using a controller? There's a known CTD issue with controllers and struggle animations.

https://www.loverslab.com/?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=find&content_class=forums_Topic&content_id=99700&content_commentid=2894066

9 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I am not 100% sure, but i think it is called "Prisoner Chains" - use "help prisoner 4" in the console, the resulting list shouldn't be long and the formID will be there somewhere.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find them, even when using "help prisoner", "help chains" or "help shackles" or even "help fetters". ?

19 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

i found a solution, do you use Breast magic? since i turned back to regular magic, no ctds on chain collaer, iron fetters ball and chain....

Nope, haven't ever had it.

I am gonna try out a <regular> new game with rev4. Thanks Pfiffy.

If that's not gonna work, I think I gonna disable a few mods... may it is because of sth else as happend to you :)

Okay okay. I tried everything. Whenever I equip ANY chains, my game CTDs. (Item I test is 1502E4E3 - Rusty Collar Long Chain)

Tried New Buiild, New Game (No Alternative Start) but then game crashes when i enter helgen keep q.q

I use the "new" DD 4.3 AIO with Devious Devices runtime 1.5.97 skse 2.0.17.

HDT-SMP is newest version, insalled with Mod-Organizer 2. I use CBBE and CBBE SMP Body

I again cleaned my overwrite and installed DCL6.4. But now I also got a crash right there. (was pretty shure chained devices worked earlier, because Sexlab Survival used them. Oooof... Going back now to DD 4.1 to try that out. Does that work with DCL 8?

EDIT1: Guess what? -> Even going back to DD4.1 now leads to an CTD. Okay. Finally I am totally confused ?

EDIT2: NOW IT WORKS. Okay. Time to find out which of the 50 disabled mods caused that problem. Ooof

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

Are you using a controller? There's a known CTD issue with controllers and struggle animations.

https://www.loverslab.com/?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=find&content_class=forums_Topic&content_id=99700&content_commentid=2894066

Yeah I am;  when I went and downloaded that person's fix in the link you gave, it seems to be working again.  Thank you!

3 hours ago, DarkCloudShadow said:

Yeah I am;  when I went and downloaded that person's fix in the link you gave, it seems to be working again.  Thank you!

That issue sounds like it would make an interesting challenge mode. Lets see how far you can get in game because once you're tied you cant be untied. lol

17 hours ago, LadyMikoto said:

Unfortunately, I couldn't find them, even when using "help prisoner", "help chains" or "help shackles" or even "help fetters". ?

help "prisoner chains"

should be 2:

iron prisoner chains

rusty iron prisoner chains

Be aware, this is one of the ones we never got working completely. It shouldn't cause a CTD, but it clips and the chains don't connect quite right.  But it does have working physics.

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

help "prisoner chains"

should be 2:

iron prisoner chains

rusty iron prisoner chains

Be aware, this is one of the ones we never got working completely. It shouldn't cause a CTD, but it clips and the chains don't connect quite right.  But it does have working physics.

I did that, but the result is still this:

Spoiler

489830_20200301110231_1a.png

Did I install a mesh wrong or something?