Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

31 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

For most mods it does not have anything to do with coding. It is just converting meshes and anims. (there are tools for doing it) Sometimes you have edit scripts that check for version numbers (but for a lot of mods this has already been done.) The rest of the scripts usually work out of the box, as long as the dependecies work. 

ill check it out .. forgot how much config you deed to do. a few tips disable full sets, disallow guards, drop your key loss down to 5, turn min max drops to 1 and use traps on locked doors only. or you will be in full bondage and getting raped 24-7 i generally drop wights of everything to around 10 you  also want to equip from inventory and equippe rather then drop or your inventory will fill up fast and you will loose weapons  and armor all the time when it gets blasted of you !

2 minutes ago, zupashi855 said:

Where do I get Devious Devices Expansion for SSE? Does the oldrim version work with SSE?

check the empty download button in the DD SE download for V4.0 or go throu the comments and look for ddx 4.1 Beta...

34 minutes ago, RamsesSilent said:

ill check it out .. forgot how much config you deed to do. a few tips disable full sets, disallow guards, drop your key loss down to 5, turn min max drops to 1 and use traps on locked doors only. or you will be in full bondage and getting raped 24-7 i generally drop wights of everything to around 10 you  also want to equip from inventory and equippe rather then drop or your inventory will fill up fast and you will loose weapons  and armor all the time when it gets blasted of you !

Well... Let me put it in other words. Is there a way to make my followers end up in full bondage and getting raped 24-7 for my amusement? I really love deadly drain and begin to think about the posibillities...

22 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well... Let me put it in other words. Is there a way to make my followers end up in full bondage and getting raped 24-7 for my amusement? I really love deadly drain and begin to think about the posibillities...

LOL yes there are many easiest is just tell her to where a full set or ask there to trade with you then trade a set with her and it will auto lock on. sorry it took so long for replay just deled all my saves and cleaned my 178 mods down to 58 for new plays troughs 

1 minute ago, RamsesSilent said:

LOL yes there are many easiest is just tell her to where a full set or ask there to trade with you then trade a set with her and it will auto lock on. 

Well, Iwill find out if they trigger the traps or not. If not this will definitifly be my first suggestion for expanding this.  

18 minutes ago, rapeme4real said:

why are you linking to mods that are NOT compatible with SSE? like SD+

??? every mod here is for sse i have them all and am playing at the moment ! look in the lists at there https://www.loverslab.com/forum/69-downloads-skyrim-special-edition-adult-mods/ all there to download or on nexus. unless you are taking about the cut and past post for the mod from oldrim thats just there for explanations on what the mod is about! and that is because kimmy as well and just about every other mod author i have seen hate retyping all that crap just look at the regs for se version.

24 minutes ago, rapeme4real said:

why are you linking to mods that are NOT compatible with SSE? like SD+

39 minutes ago, rapeme4real said:

um, so Deviously enslaved, Sanguine's Debauchery, & Mia's lair are SSE compatible? the Links that are there take you to Oldrim mods.

I told Kimy to update the list to make it fit for SE, but she is a busy person, and it was easier for her to copy and past the original description. 

Well, most of the mods have already been ported and tested but they are not released officially for SE by now (check the conversion tracking thread). Mias Lair is in the download section and I hope others will follow now, that DD is out. Most ppl who are playing around with converting mods have DD and ZAZ running for about 3 or 4 month now. And coursed loot has also been tested for a while by different persons. As I asked Kimy for releasing DD she asked me to do DCl and here we go.

I'm just getting going with DCUR on SE (THANKS Kimy!) and had installed all the prereqs, etc. and tested to ensure my game was stable before installing DCUR (cause I know it's big!)

My game loads, but I CTD shortly after I start moving around. 

Here's my load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     CreatureFramework.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 14  e     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 15  f     SMIM-SE-DragonbornTernFix.esp
 16 10     SMIM-SE-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
 17 11     SMIM-SE-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
 18 12     Easy lockpicking.esp
 19 13     A.M.P.A.esp
 20 14     SkyUI_SE.esp
 21 15     LABikiniSSE.esp
 22 16     ArcheryV2.esp
 23 17     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 24 18     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 25 19     Mastersmiths Grimoire.esp
 26 1a     FNIS.esp
 27 1b     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 28 1c     SLAnimLoader.esp
 29 1d     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 30 1e     SexLabDefeat.esp
 31 1f     UNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
 32 20     UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
 33 21     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 34 22     hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
 35 23     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 36 24     XPMSE.esp
 37 25     RaceMenu.esp
 38 26     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 39 27     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 40 28     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 41 29     LADX_SSE.esp
 42 2a     UltimateBlacksmiths.esp
 43 2b     FNISspells.esp
 44 2c     HentaiCreatures.esp
 45 2d     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 46 2e     AddPerkPoints.esp
 47 2f     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 48 30     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp

The one thing that is very consistent is that I see this in the logs as the very last line:

[DCUR] Periodical update starts.

Any ideas here?

pfiffy i break that 255 limit all the time dude..my game runs as smooth as glass..going to check out loot here in just a bit..and there are at least 150 mods i must have to play skyrim..most are for fixs or immersion ..and at least 50 texture overhauls...then at least 10 big mods to make my npcs look great..so yes i merge-patch a lot..and yes i use wrye batch..this is not my first time modding..but i get you..so going to drop all my mods and just add the ones i need to make cursed loot work..i will get back to you in about an hour or so..so keep modding till it hurts :) 

my current mod list and load order.

Spoiler
3C

HornyCreatures.esp

3D

InigoPerkPointGiver.esp

3E

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

3F

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

DW.esp

RSChildren.esp

immersive citizens - ai overhaul.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

4A

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

4B

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

4C

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

4D

MilkModNEW.esp

4E

MilkModNEW HF.esp

4F

MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp

Purewaters.esp

SkyrimSewers.esp

Tiwa44_Minidresses_CBBE.esp

Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn_CBBE.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

Infinite Gold For Merchants.esp

pfiffy no worries i got it to working..and it works very good..all my old mods are back on..the mod count is 309 right now lol..so thank you for the mod..and one more thing i was using the vortex..then went back to NMM ..and all is good..thank you all for the wonderful port ❤️

So very stoked that this was added to the SE, thanks a lot. It seems to be working great for me so far, the only problem I have is if I try to do the new start as the captured princess. The first dialogue box pops up about not being able to eat with a gag in, and as soon as I click "ok" the game crashes.

1 hour ago, ubersebek said:

So very stoked that this was added to the SE, thanks a lot. It seems to be working great for me so far, the only problem I have is if I try to do the new start as the captured princess. The first dialogue box pops up about not being able to eat with a gag in, and as soon as I click "ok" the game crashes.

dont have that problem just ran through the quest first 3 stages non 3 tests toons no ctd! most likely its one of you other mods causing a problem. For me i have found 2 ctd and i have traveled most of the world looking for them. one when i enter riverwood inn and one when i enter riften. the only thing i can figure out is the followers i have indigo and the wrath  of god or something like that conflicting with D.C.L. indigo warns not to use mods that change his ai and i think W.o.G might be a wrong bodytype not cbbe.  P.S. the next pop up is slaveboots and netimmerse try disabling boots in abandon mine before you click on bed.

funny i get to riften n.p. going through captured princess but my other game CTD everytime i touch the main gate with my other run through.

5 hours ago, RamsesSilent said:

I have been playing all day my only problem is i get a pop up thats i cant use boots without NetImmerse Override i have tried 2 different versions of race menu witch are said to include it. so im just going to config boots/heels out of dropping because the pop up is fooking with my calm. lol

So you have racemenu installed, but you didn't get the new .dll.

https://github.com/expired6978/SKSE64Plugins/releases...