Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Tie Me Up!

The Dollmaker wants people in Skyrim to wear more bondage (well, of course she does, she makes the things after all!). So you can try and see if you can persuade the citizens of Skyrim to wear chains. She will reward you with a full set of keys if you succeed!

probably a really dumb question....

where/how do i start this quest?

when i talk to dollmaker i see options for all 3 other quests(supply and demand/rubber arrear/commercial), but i dont see an option to start this quest

On 6/26/2020 at 3:08 AM, Elsidia said:

You means slaver boss at alternative start? In dungeon or in Skyrim - if death body disappear - then you have some mods what makes disappear a bodies. That was before, but i don't remember what mod is guilty. Also if you mean Slaver boss in Skyrim - there is a few bodies (5 or 6) maybe you miss one of it? Your method never work because if you spawn body - it's not have need key.

Maybe if you post mod list i can remember but not so hope more on it.

Also what quest and what stage will be useful - i'm not a medium to guess about you talk.

Thank you.  Apparently Dead Body Cleaner was the problem.  Even though the mod was inactive so no scripts were running, it did change how bodies were handled after changing zones.  Since the quest started in the hideout, then teleported the player out, when the player returned, most of the dead bodies were cleaned, except the pretty slaver who gave the speech when I was in the cage. It's possible the script handled her differently than the others.

So I was able to progress the quest and things were moving along wonderfully.

Just some small problems.

1. At the first opportunity, I discharged Chloe at the doll maker and started exploring, although it was difficult with all these restraints.  Then I looked up Leah's location and had Leah follow me.  The description implied that Leah and Leon had custom quests, but all I've seen are the normal dialog options.  I put cursed loot last and checked in xEdit but there don't seem to be any overwrites.

2. Quest markers are wonky.  For example, when I was having the problem before with having to find the slaver boss.  When I checked in map, the boss was showing up over near Whiterun.
unknown.png?width=400&height=126

when I got the prison quest.

BTW, the prison quest is a pain when also under the keyholder quest. I keep getting offers to pickpocket, but there is no point because the keys dissapear as soon as I loot them.

I'm working through it right now.  The first thing that happened before I spoke to anyone was to be dumped outside and told to find my way back for "Talk to the Guard."  The marker was over the Whiterun jail so I fast traveled there and went inside.  Then the marker was on the door, so I went outside, then the marker was on the door again.  I got teleported back in and sentenced for a few more days for not returning in time.

Go to the Warehouse and talk to the taskmaster....The quest marker is beyond the entry room behind a locked gate not on the trap door, which I didn't see the first five times I walked by it.  I'm not sure what is necessary to make the quest marker show in the right place.

I now consider Cursed Loot to be a mega mod.  There were four other mods that I removed from my load and don't miss.  Defeat, Dangerous Nights, D Helpless, and D Captures.  Removing them also made my game play more stable.

3 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

to the item called "uniform heels" and "Mage's shoes"

I don't remember those boots and also console says that no that name of boots exist.  Boots with that name not from DCL. Check another mod what add this.

2 hours ago, delgathar said:

Then I looked up Leah's location and had Leah follow me. 

You can take both as standart companions not more. To start this quest you need find Leon in tavern without wearing restraints and speak with him. One of dialogue starts quest Leon. After complete this quest you choose what will be your Master: Leon or Leash or no one. That; start second quest where you are as slave or if choose last version - no quest started.

Beware! In that version both quest is bugged. If Leon quest can be completely end normal then after that you need use console to close quest correctly and continue got all DCL possibilities work. Then second master quest have many bugged items.

Prison quest? There no prison quest as you describe.

Only when you made crime guards send you to prison and start Dagonwar prison for women quest.

13 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I don't remember those boots and also console says that no that name of boots exist.  Boots with that name not from DCL. Check another mod what add this.

it's not "Uniform Heels", it's "Uniform Boots". Also there is "Mage's Shoes". You find both of them in "Helgen Start", in the room where there are the 3 prison cages where you find the spell tome "Sparks"

3 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Both uses one type of shoes and for me work without problems.

Dont forget build those shoes in bodybuild. See spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot29.jpg.16181ecc2ca690ee683c4d35371dab65.jpg

Clipboard.jpg.9b947fe8e245355ddb9a50f2269da802.jpg

i have built them all. every items works fine, except those shoes, which show in the ground (which is a common result of someone without HDT Heels mod). so building them in studio is not going to change their position, only how they look and if they show up, right ?

which is why i was asking, if HDT Heels are now required for the shoes in CL

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

You can take both as standart companions not more. To start this quest you need find Leon in tavern without wearing restraints and speak with him. One of dialogue starts quest Leon. After complete this quest you choose what will be your Master: Leon or Leash or no one. That; start second quest where you are as slave or if choose last version - no quest started.

Beware! In that version both quest is bugged. If Leon quest can be completely end normal then after that you need use console to close quest correctly and continue got all DCL possibilities work. Then second master quest have many bugged items.

Prison quest? There no prison quest as you describe.

Only when you made crime guards send you to prison and start Dagonwar prison for women quest.

Of course I had restraints on when I took Leah on as a companion. As soon as I get my restraints off something happens and I'm back in full restraints. Did that mess things up completely?  Will I have to release Leah before I can do the quest? I wasn't interested in Leon as a master so I didn't talk to him much, except that I had the rubber doll collar on so he had his way with my character several times before I gave up. 

Prison quest = Dagonwar prison quest series, go move rocks, go move prisoner stuff, go get cheese, etc.  It would be nice if it were handled like radiant quests or something so there were more variety.  Since I can't escape because of keyholder steals my keys.  Thank you for the fast response.

I would suggest having traps on locked stuff only.  Going into a shop during open hours and having a trap go off is immersion breaking, why would a shopkeeper trap their door?  But I love the corruption of my character as she becomes addicted to bondage. I'm just trying to get her in a position where she can still adventure if she isn't wearing too many bondage things.

edit - just found the locked doors only option.  So many options, I must have missed it before.

18 minutes ago, delgathar said:

Going into a shop during open hours

I thought there is chance to change door trap trigger in MCM but i don't try that.

14 minutes ago, delgathar said:

Prison quest = Dagonwar prison quest series,

Actually you can't escape from those bind - you must do all what guards say and 1) wait while all time in prison is done (3 days at first time)

or 2) during the day you can find different items in different places and in different ways and those items helps you escape and free from bonds in night. But if failed escape - punish and add days in prison.

12 minutes ago, delgathar said:

Will I have to release Leah before I can do the quest?

1) Release a Leah.

2) Release all companions - this quest can be done only alone.

3) Then find a Leon and start dialogue with him - no take it as companion. He say he need help and you agree to help him.

2 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I thought there is chance to change door trap trigger in MCM but i don't try that.

Actually you can't escape from those bind - you must do all what guards say and 1) wait while all time in prison is done (3 days at first time)

or 2) during the day you can find different items in different places and in different ways and those items helps you escape and free from bonds in night. But if failed escape - punish and add days in prison.

1) Release a Leah.

2) Release all companions - this quest can be done only alone.

3) Then find a Leon and start dialogue with him - no take it as companion. He say he need help and you agree to help him.

Thank you.  Can't wait to get out of prison.  They already extended it twice, because they like me.... :/

21 minutes ago, delgathar said:

They already extended it twice, because they like me....

If you collect all necessary items in day you can escape in night before time and no need wait all days)

20 minutes ago, delgathar said:

Are they set to decrease with time as well?

Breast and butt increase as you arousal grow up and decrease when arousal goes down

Belly inflate when you got sex with man and got cum inside. Also over time is cum leaking and belly decrease. But if you wear some dd items: straitjacket dress, rubber suits, chastity belts - it prevent from leaking and your belly not decrease before got those items off. Also there is potion cum dissolve - drink it and belly returns to normal size.

44 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

If you collect all necessary items in day you can escape in night before time and no need wait all days)

Breast and butt increase as you arousal grow up and decrease when arousal goes down

Belly inflate when you got sex with man and got cum inside. Also over time is cum leaking and belly decrease. But if you wear some dd items: straitjacket dress, rubber suits, chastity belts - it prevent from leaking and your belly not decrease before got those items off. Also there is potion cum dissolve - drink it and belly returns to normal size.

Thank you.  I'll go ahead and give those a try then.  Cum inflation is a hot trope.

edit - gave ass and tits a try, but it looks more deformed.  Will belly might take  abit.

sorry, but even after running and re-running outfit studio, even ballet heels are having the exact same issue. during the Leon/Leah quest, the Obsidian ballet heels have the exact same issue. they are in the ground. this only happens apparently when someone doesn't have HDT Heels. it's the same result. no matter what i do or try, it's not working. it was fine in version 8,2

but with this 8.5 version, no heels of any type appear properly with normal CBBE Physics for me at all. it's beyond frustrating now. first it was Anal plugs with attachments showing up in the ground and not on the pelvis (like pony tails and so on) and now heels......

10 hours ago, delgathar said:

edit - gave ass and tits a try, but it looks more deformed.  Will belly might take  abit.

This feature is imported from LE version and are damaged. If you need normal breasts and butt increase, you need use imported hdt body from LE fixed for SSE and .... convert ALL outfits to this body. Last thing is so HARD. I give up. But if you finish it - breasts and butt increases up to 10 times with multiplier 2 in MCM settings. In spoiler are 2 multiplier for HDT body

Ok i lost my work on those sliders and that was i restore on fast hand:

Spoiler

ScreenShot30.jpg.55644142a91ff77478a871aae7fbeedb.jpg

10 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Anal plugs with attachments showing up in the ground and not on the pelvis

Those plugs use HDT physics from LE version. To fix it You need install HDT SMP physics mod and then for DCL and DD is hotfix - "DCL-DD-Zaz HDT SMP and other patches - updated May 2019"

There is fix those plugs for HDT SMP physics and it's work on 98% - sometimes i hang a little near a ring where it can need bee but it's better as nothing.

See screenshot:

Spoiler

ScreenShot32.jpg.ca497202ceedc8945ea99340f0121025.jpg

10 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

they are in the ground.

You mean those Obsidian boots:

Spoiler

ScreenShot31.jpg.b5641a2bcfca66df8f420f377a516df3.jpg

Those boots have deleted legs issue in converting process. I fixed it by edit in outfit studio. I ask permission Kimi to publish those fixes there. Or you can fix it by edit those boots in outfit studio.

are there any issues with the Leon/Leah quests at all once "enslaved" by one of them with 8.5 ?

i was enslaved by Leon, when that happened, he removed all the Obsidian restraints AND the collar. he gave me a dress to wear and nothing else.

there seems to be less dialog options than before as well. when i first spoke with him and got the "ask permission to speak" all i had was the option to sleep or give my body. when i chose to sleep, he didn't do anything other than add a crapload of restraints on me. so i went and found a bed to sleep in.  i slept 8 hours. when i woke up, i got an instant message that i could walk around freely and do whatever i wanted. and when i spoke to him again, i got the same dialog options, no updates, and he added some cuffs. (i kinda stopped there as it seemed a bit of a letdown and not normal so i thought i would ask here).

none of these things happened in the last version of 8.2 i was using. so is this quest having any issues at all in 8.5 ?

8 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Those plugs use HDT physics from LE version. To fix it You need install HDT SMP physics mod and then for DCL and DD is hotfix - "DCL-DD-Zaz HDT SMP and other patches - updated May 2019"

There is fix those plugs for HDT SMP physics and it's work on 98% - sometimes i hang a little near a ring where it can need bee but it's better as nothing.

See screenshot:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot32.jpg.ca497202ceedc8945ea99340f0121025.jpg

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been asking this for a LOONG time now and no one has bothered to help with answers until now. so thank you very very much !!!! ❤️

You mean those Obsidian boots:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot31.jpg.b5641a2bcfca66df8f420f377a516df3.jpg

yes those boots

Those boots have deleted legs issue in converting process. I fixed it by edit in outfit studio. I ask permission Kimi to publish those fixes there. Or you can fix it by edit those boots in outfit studio.

i am afraid i don't have enough knowledge or expertise in Studio to be able to edit anything lol. maybe someday, but right now i don't, so if there is a fix i can easily i can set up in ModManager , then please do share. i'd be grateful :)

and don't get me wrong, i don't want to seem to come across as cynical or critical at all with my comments. it's the opposite really. Devious Followers, Cursed Loot, and Laura's are my favorite BDSM mods (never had the chance to try captured Dreams sadly), so i LOVE this mod and what it brings to the gameplay experience. all i want, is to have everything work perfectly so i can appreciate the whole game experience as a whole  (lol i am actually dumping Defeat and Devious Captures because i prefer the CL options and stability, only wish there was more options though, as they are a bit limited).

anyway LOVE your work, and thank you for the effort and time you put in. it shows. and it's appreciated :)

2 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

so is this quest having any issues at all in 8.5

This quest have issues but not that type.

Leons and Leash quest is think is reworked in 8.4

When you accept Leon as Master starts new quest

Now you are Leon's slave and it's randomly sets a new rules for you. If you obey all fine if not - got punished restraints.

Also now is new dialog for Leon - steal a master key. Also if you don't see collar on you it's because probably of slow script work time and it's so slow than it can't reequip collar back. Or Kimy decide not to equip collar for some other reasons - neck free.

But collar is there and you have 2 choices:

1) Accept Leon as your Master forever and live with restraints what he give to you.

2) Try yo steal a collar key and find combination for that: timed event with chance to fail combination and then Leon punish you with restrains and combination is reset to zero.

time to time you how much combinations you try as system message

If you fail steal a key - got punished restrains too.

If you got collar combination then quest is over and you are free and can take Leon as standard companion.

There is two bugs:

When you complete Leon quest - it's stays active and block other DCL features: you can't be rape, not phantasy about restraints - etc. - to fix it you must reapply Leon's quest variable by

console (it will be fix in DCL 9.0):

Spoiler

setpqv dcur_leon_enslave leon_questrunning false

Also punished restraints is bugged - for stealing key they have timed lock what not work in DD: i fix it by fix timed event script in DD and add timed lock variables to those restraints.

Also some restraints miss important quest keyword - it need be fixed too or you never get off those restraints by struggle out.

The punish restraints wha tis put by Leon if you not obey their commads - haven;t timed lock but can be opened by stealing collar key - steal a key and open those restraints because still not work DD timed script - if it works all restraints - even no quest have lock timer by open with key.

Example - chastity belt can be open after 24 - 72 hours (at equip moment hours are chose randomly) with key. But picklock not have timed lock - you can try it at equipped moment.

Something like that.

13 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Devious Followers, Cursed Loot, and Laura's are my favorite BDSM mods

My too)

Also if Kimi gives me green light i publish there those boots fixes.

I spend about 3 moths before got stable Skyrim SE version without CTD and mostly good work DCL. I like to share with my experience. Even boots issue i found only a few days ago and fixed it for my Skyrim.

15 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

My too)

Also if Kimi gives me green light i publish there those boots fixes.

I spend about 3 moths before got stable Skyrim SE version without CTD and mostly good work DCL. I like to share with my experience. Even boots issue i found only a few days ago and fixed it for my Skyrim.

thank you. please let me know when the fix is posted (if you can't send it to me privately that is lol). but again thank you :)

and given what you said about the HDT-SMP physics, you may want to add that as a soft dependancy in your requirements, with maybe a note that it isn't required per say, but some objects will not appears properly if someone doesn't have it, which happens more often than you'd think from the posts i've seen in many other threads. may also want to let Kimy know as well for DD and Lupin for DF.

Ok i got Kimy permisson to publish boots fixes:

1) Protective zipsuit boots - wear a Sasha with transparent catsuit - you can test it by ask she wears that suit or spawn those boots in console and wear. Maybe there is other boots with that nif but i'm not sure what is. Issue - goes under ground because have wrong weight in meshes - i upper those to right height.

2) All sabatons - also includes obsidian boots from Leon's quest - you can test it by buy any sabatons boots from Dollmaker. Or spawn in console. issue: goes underground because missed feet reference - i add it, cut fingers to not be visible and also increase upper size of boots to fit upper a catsuit costume legs to avoid clipping.

Also you don't need install by vortex  - you can copy archive content to your skyrim data folder path. But also i think in must work in Vortex and MO too.

I hope this fix work for you so fine as for me.

See in spoiler:

Spoiler

ScreenShot33.jpg.f2e30b4c7813aab7ca3bc4ab1b334899.jpg

DCL_heels_fix.7z