Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

10 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

SLA does that every 10 days.

I just check this option and it's disabled but not about SLA - other mods does mess with quest corpses disappear.  I always have Slaver boss body on place. I mostly lose imperial corpse with torn note in Chloe quest. I thought it's Skyrim mechanics to corpses disappear.

what is the current version of cursed loot ? i see there is an 8.4 and an 8.5 posted in the thread but the downloads only points to 8.4. i have version 8.3 and need to update it. i also need to verify that whichever the current version is, are there conflicts and issues not listed in the main post ? the patch fixes should also be listed in the main post for all the issues instead of searching through the entire thread to find them.

what are the changes from 8.3 ?

36 minutes ago, CuriousLizard said:

I'm using the CBBE Vanilla preset.

CBBE vanilla preset is not what i ask but: what body type you build for naked body: see in picture there is many - i use cbbe body special.

If you not build any naked body that maybe there is problem - you need one of those bodies with your cbbe vanilla preset. OR naked body looks different  as build items and because there is clipping. Those belts use default body in game and if you not build those body then clipping is because body have different shape as you build for those belts.

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.b50f9bf0fac30ae0a95ff59b7c0e60b6.jpg

Then we must be sure if you use morph build checkbox when you build those outfit in bodyslide. If not check this box and build again. If not work then you need rebuild those belts in outfit studio for body what type you use.  Complicated? Yes. Before Fallout 4 and Skyrim SE i not use 3D graphics redactors. Now i have middle knowledge of nifscope, outfit studio, blender and how to use photoshoo to build texture pack for Skyrim and Fallout 4.

Also if nothing helps  i can post my remodeled belts for CBBE special body or teach you how to rebuild for your use. Last thing is a little complicated because you need reconfigure new weight for belt or belt will be look as made from resin and deformation.

Good luck!

Love this mod, and have come up with an idea for an addition that I've been working on for a while. It's a small series of devices touched by the Daedric Princes, that each have their own effects. My first device is a collar that is touched by Sanguine, which on equipping dresses an actor in a succubus outfit and subjects them to the Slave Collar effects, plus some other stuff. I'm trying to introduce a companion chastity belt that can be freely removed by the player without a key (currently via BaseEscapeChance set to 100 and struggling out), but has some other drawbacks in that it equips some other devices and negates the dcur_enchcollarbuffs enchantment granted by the collar. I'd like to set it up so this belt is the ONLY one the player has the option to equip while wearing the collar. I'll admit that I haven't done any scripting thus far, with the collar piggybacking a little sloppily off  dcur_slavecollarscript, and have done everything through xEdit, but think I am coming closer to the point where I'll need to implement some of my own scripts to make everything work. I haven't seen anything in the Github repository for DDa/x/i about preventing equipping for non-similar devices, and the closest I've been able to come is to assign the belt slot (49) onto the collar in the first person flags, and remove it from the belt itself, but keep the zad_DeviousBelt keyword attached to the belt. It kind of works, but very inelegantly. The player can still have other belts equipped, but they wont appear on the player model and can be freely unequipped in the inventory, and the Sanguine belt will equip but the belt itself won't appear on the player model. 

Seeing that this may be the impetus to push me into scripting, are there any built-in functions for DDi or DCL to prevent the equipping of nonsimilar devices? Or am I perhaps even missing a keyword or series of magic effects that will make this work?

31 minutes ago, CornTubBronton said:

companion chastity belt that can be freely removed by the player without a key

There is simple method what always is used by original mod.

Just in property deviceKey of that item set null reference. That means you can unlock it without key.

If you want make hard unlock for player, you can add property lockaccessdificulty up to 95% - that means player have only chance to unlock this belt by self only 5%. Also if you set that property to 100% then player nobody can unlock this belt without help. Also if that belt is on companion - player can unlock it without any problem in first time without any key.

Edited: of course still player can struggle out, cut off, or lockpick that belt. But as i know always on those belts is left only 1 option - lockpick - struggle out and cut off chance always set to zero %.

About collar what disallow to put on chastity belts. Sorry there i know only solution but isn't fit you. You can put on that collar rendered script instance keyword zad_DeviousBelt. That means DD script see that keyword and don't allow wear any chastity belt from dd.

There is only chance if you write you own script for your belt and mark it as no belt - to avoid script restriction to wear it.

Also as i found there is similar property for fallout ///edited2: and skyrim too/// what helps you a lot.

Instead of put that keyword to collar you can use property array EquipConflictingDevices

In that massive you can add all belts forms id what you don't want to equip. That means original script uses this array and disallow equip other belts as yours.

This property is use in zadx_rope_harness_Top_Crotch_Inventory "Top Crotch Rope Harness" [ARMO:0C04EE41]

You can check it as example.

Instead of put in that array keyword you just put in inventory devices form id. That means it disallow equip only that device - not all belts.

If need more just add next index in that massive: on array of object press right mouse button and choose add - it's add new index in massive.

I test it in Fallout 4 - it works.

Edited3: But as i remember there is other side too: - if player wears disallow belt - then collar will not be equipped because this belt is in their restricted list.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Just in property deviceKey of that item set null reference. That means you can unlock it without key.

That is much more elegant, actually, I'll be sure to try that out. Will this allow men to unlock the belt with "Men can unlock belts" active?

You can put on that collar rendered script instance keyword zad_DeviousBelt. That means DD script see that keyword and don't allow wear any chastity belt from dd.

I looked at that too, but it also makes DD consider the collar as a belt, which is not what I want to happen. 

Instead of put that keyword to collar you can use property array EquipConflictingDevices

In that massive you can add all belts forms id what you don't want to equip. That means original script uses this array and disallow equip other belts as yours.

This property is use in zadx_rope_harness_Top_Crotch_Inventory "Top Crotch Rope Harness" [ARMO:0C04EE41]

You can check it as example.

Instead of put in that array keyword you just put in inventory devices form id. That means it disallow equip only that device - not all belts.

If need more just add next index in that massive: on array of object press right mouse button and choose add - it's add new index in massive.

I test it in Fallout 4 - it works.

Edited3: But as i remember there is other side too: - if player wears disallow belt - then collar will not be equipped because this belt is in their restricted list.

I think this would work well. Curious if quest scripts might override it though, like the Belt of Shame or the Belter quest. I'll give this a go and do some testing.

Thanks so much for your help!

Edit: For the collar not being equipped if the player is already wearing a belt, that's not an insane concern at the moment. I'm still in the early phases of everything, and would prefer to be able to get as much done with DD's built-in scripts as I can. When the time comes and I start developing quests and whatnot I may insert a function that will unequip those devices. I need to look into how some of DCL's quest handle that kind of situation. 

Secondly, if I were to use EquipConflictingDevices, would there be a a way to allow an exception to the array for the Sanguine belt? Say have a keyword unique to the belt that the script can use to permit the belt being equipped? My concern is that there will be belts that are missed when I develop the array on the property, as well as any other belts added from sources outside of DD and DCL being missed. This way I'd be able to call zad_DeviousBelt in the EquipConflictingDevices property and the script adds the belt back into the allowed devices via a "EquipNonconflictingDevices" property, or something similar.

1 hour ago, CornTubBronton said:

"EquipNonconflictingDevices" property

About that type of kind i'm not heard - seems it need rework ddi scripts that definitely not right because there can be official update of ddi or write completely your  equipping script and add those script to exactly your belt.

Also you can try remove for your belt -  belt keyword and add your own belt keyword and see how it works. But probably then it not be counted for ddi as chastity belt. Also about men can unlock belt not sure how it works. I can try a look on a script for that but exactly i don't know in what part of mod it can be found.

I just a little look at equipping script and seems it works a little different from fallout4. I correct understand EquipConflictingDevices prevent only player from equipping but scripts can equip.

Spoiler

Keyword[] Property EquipConflictingDevices Auto         ; These item keywords, if present on the character, will prevent the item from getting equipped, unless a script does it.
Keyword[] Property EquipRequiredDevices Auto             ; These item keywords, if NOT present on the character, will prevent the item from getting equipped, unless a script does it.
Keyword[] Property UnEquipConflictingDevices Auto         ; These item keywords, if present on the character, will prevent the item from getting unequipped, unless a script does it.

24 minutes ago, Electric Aether said:

Is there a conversion for 8.5?

This post second link is conversion

25 minutes ago, Electric Aether said:

Does anyone else get ctd in helgan keep in the cave?

No. If you have all need fixes, mods for fixes and MGFFix is updated to last version. Also if you don't have third way mod conflict.

Edited: If don't than it this thread always are post about CTD in Helgen.

Is there a Fix or solution for the NetImmersive Override problem for the RubberBoots?

I am stuck with the Rubberdoll test becouse i cant add theese and the dressing process doesnt continue. I want to make sure it all works as intended before i enjoy the mod while playing. I am new to modding and dont really find a solution anywhere.

And yes Racemenu and everything is installed and up to date

16 minutes ago, Roxxlive said:

Is there a Fix or solution for the NetImmersive Override problem for the RubberBoots?

You mean when you try to equip boots it's say: You need netimerse install?

zarantha fixed the scripts for that.

If you use direct skyrim SE modding - where mods are placed into vanilla Skyrim folder you can only repack this archive to path from archive. If not then install as addon.

Edited: I just put scripts in archive and not mod info for install i hope mod installers put in right place those scripts.

DCL_Boot_Script.7z

You mean when you try to equip boots it's say: You need netimerse install?

zarantha fixed the scripts for that.

If you use direct skyrim SE modding - where mods are placed into vanilla Skyrim folder you can only repack this archive to path from archive. If not then install as addon.

Edited: I just put scripts in archive and not mod info for install i hope mod installers put in right place those scripts.

DCL_Boot_Script.7z 5.25 kB · 0 downloads

Hmm i still get the same error I tryed putting it in Votex for auto install: didnt work than manually in the path from the zip. Still the same error Massage appears when i try to equip them on a fresh start.

This is the error massage from my log:

[06/27/2020 - 01:24:30PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Prisoner: Rubber Doll Boots)
[06/27/2020 - 01:24:31PM] ERROR: Static function GetScriptVersion not found on object NiOverride. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadSlaveBootsScript.OnEquippedFilter() - "zadSlaveBootsScript.psc" Line 22
    [Item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadequipscript.OnEquipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 188
    [Item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadSlaveBootsScript.OnEquipped() - "zadSlaveBootsScript.psc" Line 8
[06/27/2020 - 01:24:31PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
    [Item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadSlaveBootsScript.OnEquippedFilter() - "zadSlaveBootsScript.psc" Line 22
    [Item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadequipscript.OnEquipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 188
    [Item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadSlaveBootsScript.OnEquipped() - "zadSlaveBootsScript.psc" Line 8
[06/27/2020 - 01:24:32PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Prisoner: Rubber Doll Boots)

22 minutes ago, Roxxlive said:

Hmm i still get the same error I

Strange: this error is from DDI and also it's fixed by Zarantha. You sure you install DD SE 4.3 version?

Ok I can't figure out what happen because i have high fixed SSE but on 90% i sure this script must be in DD SE 4.3 version ( i can't found there text source file but still exe file is correct for that script)

Anyway i add to that archive this script from ddi and source file too. Just uninstall old version and put those.

From log error in file what must be fixed by default in DDI and my DCL boots script fix not contain those fixes. Now i add this script too.

Anyway if you messed up with DDI installation and install wrong version there may be other errors related to this.

DCL_Boot_Script.7z

22 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Strange: this error is from DDI and also it's fixed by Zarantha. You sure you install DD SE 4.3 version?

Ok I can't figure out what happen because i have high fixed SSE but on 90% i sure this script must be in DD SE 4.3 version ( i can't found there text source file but still exe file is correct for that script)

Anyway i add to that archive this script from ddi and source file too. Just uninstall old version and put those.

From log error in file what must be fixed by default in DDI and my DCL boots script fix not contain those fixes. Now i add this script too.

Anyway if you messed up with DDI installation and install wrong version there may be other errors related to this.

DCL_Boot_Script.7z 5.96 kB · 0 downloads

Yeah i checked again and i have DD SE 4.3.

And i still get this error same thing in the log

Unbenannt.png

Papyrus.0.log

33 minutes ago, Roxxlive said:

i have DD SE 4.3.

Thinking what can be wrong. Also we have a DCL SE 8.5 version  - it's not much changes because this will not be problem.

Edit: Yeah definitely this is from this script and definitely it's fixed.

Can you describe what happens on screen when equip those boots?

Maybe screenshot?

Edited2: Can you spawn those boots in console and put it on? What happen?

37 minutes ago, Roxxlive said:

i have DD SE 4.3.

What is DDA-3.0e.zip and why is here? I assume it's devious devices assets - what is include in DD SE 4.3 and not recommend install because it's from LE version. Maybe you have more mods from LE version related to DD?

DD SE 4.3 includes DDA, DDI and DDX no need install those separately. It's from LE and damage your game.

35 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

What is DDA-3.0e.zip and why is here? I assume it's devious devices assets - what is include in DD SE 4.3 and not recommend install because it's from LE version. Maybe you have more mods from LE version related to DD?

DD SE 4.3 includes DDA, DDI and DDX no need install those separately. It's from LE and damage your game.

Yes it is Assets and i removed them still the same. And yes new savegame and spawned in via command.

dc1f8fd4e74c2a239f87708e8e399bb2.jpg

22 minutes ago, Roxxlive said:

Yes it is Assets and i removed them

Hmm. My ideas is ended because i don't have actually this problem. As i recommend - completely uninstall DCL, then DD SE 4.3 then install back DD and DCL - after that put back all hotfixes for dd and dcl and check game. Probably something rewite DD SE scripts from SE version. If you don't have HDT SMP, skse64 dll fixes, ddhotfix and mfgfix latest version you probably can got CTD sometimes in game with Chloe and dagonwar prison quest.

In spoiler i put my modlist (only few not need for DD as laura bondage shop, devious followers, simple slavery, some armor addon as luxury etc. Most of those are fixes for dd, skse64 and dcl.

Edited: Devious devives equip is not need too - i disable this mod but not uninstall.

Spoiler

First

Clipboard.jpg.72b6ca23a0f9b21d565e05a96afdb130.jpg

Second

Clipboard1.jpg.ddee7f1e2eb164821f4deef1f4e00a01.jpg

Third

Clipboard2.jpg.b6f646eaecf1dbdb1d6db379f132b0e0.jpg

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This post second link is conversion

No. If you have all need fixes, mods for fixes and MGFFix is updated to last version. Also if you don't have third way mod conflict.

Edited: If don't than it this thread always are post about CTD in Helgen.

I fixed the ctd by disabling the mod and enabling it in the cave

5 minutes ago, Electric Aether said:

I fixed the ctd by disabling the mod and enabling it in the cave

Then you probably missed or damaged Chloe quest. Chloe or imperial corpses is most popular reason for CTD in Helgen. And both are related to Chloe quest.