Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

1 hour ago, Snook001 said:

Previously it was always crashing at the beginning of Chloe's quest.

The latest version of DCL 8.5. In progress are DCL 9.0 what have big changes and need new game. Then think is it worth start a new game if somehow maybe 1 week but maybe 1 year will be new version.

About Chloe quest CTD is similar bug. Mostly it's happen because you have no all need fixes for HDT physics, papyrus util and skse64 dll fixes also if nothing helps you can use prison chain fixes what removes HDT physics from chains.

I have DCL version 8.5 and never CTD - even if i restore original prison HDT chains with physic. Also some mods can crash it. Also if you have old version mghfix - Chloe crash because of corpses in dungeon.

Solution: made all necessary fixes resolve all mods conflicts and DCL never crashes. Probably only if you play long time and got many baked scripts in save.

I have a problem with Laura's quest. I get the prompts and everything, then at a certain point they stop working. If I try to do the thief quest, it breaks after I get the message that she has power over me. When I try to do the "a good fit" it breaks after the game starts to put clothes on me. It doesnt crash, I'm just immobile, and all else goes on. With the fit quest, if I do f5 f9 I get piece by piece the equipment, but it breaks with the arm binder part.

Any ideas? I normally never ask, but this has me stumped

On 6/17/2020 at 3:42 AM, Elsidia said:

Is there a file DCLCBBEExpLatex.osp and DCLCBBEExpLatex.xml?

Those files weren't there. I went into the 7z file for DCL and just copied the whole BodySlide folder into my Skyrim Installation, those 2 files weren't the only ones missing so I figured there were probably a bunch more. Maybe I should just throw away Vortex and start manually installing my mods. I have LOOT so I don't really need the extra headache that comes with Vortex. The armor shows up in BodySlide now and I did batch build to build everything. It shows up properly in BodySlide (except in preview it shows no image for the textures) and I'm pretty sure it fits when I wear it in-game however it is still glitchy with the textures. The whole texture is there but only visible from certain angles, otherwise it's transparent and it shows straight through the torso to other parts of the body. I did reinstall the textures but that didn't fix it either.

20 minutes ago, Pancakes2 said:

I did reinstall the textures but that didn't fix it either

Oh no.. there i can't help. Seems something is messed up with other mod what made environment files...

if not show up in preview something is missing from installation.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

if not show up in preview something is missing from installation.

So it probably is Vortex after all. The textures work in-game but the armor is still busted, hopefully it will be fixed in the next version of DCL. Maybe there could be an optional download of DCL that includes everything required to run it such as Zaz and DD, maybe one for each body mod and with the BodySlide files already built. That's probably a lot of extra work for @Kimy though.

sorry to bother!.. i have been reading the posts, and is a lil confused, do we still need to download the following patches such as 1) DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP in progress (file) and 2) DD_DCL_New_CBBE (file) .. or do ppl with Deviously Cursed Loot SE 8.4 Rev 4 .7z (first page) simply download 3) prisoner_chain_hotfix (1).7z  and harness_gloves_hdt_fix.7z to resolve potential CTDs and clipping of textures ?

Is there a Version 8.5 of Cursed Loot for SE?

19 minutes ago, ralchemilla said:

download the following patches

1) I have it i think need

2) I don't hear about that

3) prisoner chain hotfix need if you don't have  HDT SMP mod. (HDT physics for SE version) If have probably you can run without it. Physics may work partially normal. I install this because without this are many wrong hanging in air chains)

4) harness gloves hdt is my work) You no need this. But if you want no see strange hanging chains from Iron chain mittens  then you can install it and  build in bodyslide.

Also you need more different skse64 dll fixes and papyrus util and other fixes.

Edit: Yes there is version 8.5 for SE somewhere in that thread long long ago. I use it.

Edited2: Found version 8.5. post with link:

How can I get the ballgag to line up with my characters mouth? Seems like a morph should be activating for it but nothing happens and it just kinda sits closer to her chin. Also wondering what might be causing this blue body. It reverts back to normal a few minutes after unequipping everything, but with everything seeming to be working, i'm wondering what's causing it.

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

2 hours ago, Loves2Smooch said:

I get the ballgag to line up with my characters mouth?

Use this:

Blue body? Probably is CBBE installation problem or RaceMenu conflict with your current race.

I hear that some races can't use DD and maybe CBBE.

Try to create new character - Nord - as example and if then you have blue body, then something is installing wrong.

To be honest i have no idea what can be wrong just try to get suggestions.

DD 4.3a gag fix.zip

2 hours ago, CuriousLizard said:

Now I have a clipping issue on the belt, bra and the corsets.

Use DD item hider for those items - also clipping is depend what type of body you use. If you use other body as those items as build then you need in outfit studio delete all sliders, bones from costumes, load your current body reference into those items and rebuild bones, sliders. Then delete body and resave costumes to another name to avoid problems, and then build those in bodyslide.

sorry to bother!.. i have been wondering do i need to download 1) - 4) if i'm already using 3BA Bodyslides for Devious Devices 4.3 AIO

1656415878_DeviousDevices.png.9f5e08432fb1410e2a1b2fb939fad48e.png
also.. i'm unsure how should i place DCL in the load order with other sexlab related mods? is DCL incompatible with other sexlab related mods? if so, what should i look out for? (new to modding)

5 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

1) - 4)

1) Not sure about it. I thought i don't use it. I just delete DDI ddl and game work slower but with good. Also when you install DD you can choose in vortex not to install DDI ddl. DDI is scripts so you need it no matter is connected to 3BA. There is meshes but in DDI is working scripts.

2) Also ddhotfix fixes chain physics mechanics and those chains not included in 3BA meshes. That means if you don't install it and don't have all chains mechanic skse64 fixes and HDT SMP you will CTD without this patch.

3) Not surreee.  It's CBBE and if you use 3BA probably it's not needed.

4) Also this point is connected to chain physics fixes. It you are 200% sure that 3BA includes chain physics fixes, you don't need it.

I hope if i'm wrong someone correct me.

On 6/21/2020 at 9:42 PM, Elsidia said:

Use DD item hider for those items - also clipping is depend what type of body you use. If you use other body as those items as build then you need in outfit studio delete all sliders, bones from costumes, load your current body reference into those items and rebuild bones, sliders. Then delete body and resave costumes to another name to avoid problems, and then build those in bodyslide.

I use CBBE and then modified it with Bodyslide, saved that preset and applied it for everything... If that's wrong could you run me through the correct process? (Or link a walkthrough?)

14 minutes ago, CuriousLizard said:

I use CBBE and then modified it with Bodyslide, saved that preset and applied it for everything..

You do right but there is many aspect. To say what you need do with clipping need see screenshot of clipping, what body you use (name).

Clipping will be always more less more big.

5 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

new to.. looking into logs for issues, i believe it is this one that caused a possible ctd"

Install ddhotfix - this restraint have LE HDT physics what not work in SSE. Also HDT SMP mod can help - this one have physics fixes for SSE.

Also recommend

"DCL-DD-ZAZ HDT SMP and other patches"

for those physic.

Or game will CTD with those restraints.

Edited: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

Also will help all skse64 ddl fixes. Somewhere in this thread i have post in one post mostly.

DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches -- updated May2019.7z DDHOTFIX.7z

11 hours ago, unmog said:

Is anyone able to point me at the change log with 8.4? Ive looked on the main page and I could have sworn we used to have a spoiler or something we could open~ cant find it tho.

There's a change log on the Skyrim LE page

So I had the problem with the Slaver Boss not being where he is supposed to be.  So I looked him up in xEdit and tried using placeatme for the deadslaverboss.  But he wasn't dead when he spawned.  I used the console command kill to put him down, and he fell through the floor.  Making me think the original might be under the floor too.  But after tfc all I could see down there was blackness.  Might want to figure out why the boss falls through so the quest doesn't break with others.

He sits on the rock and then falls through after he dies.

I tried spawning him a few steps away and he didn't fall through, but he didn't have the key either.

6 hours ago, delgathar said:

Slaver Boss

You means slaver boss at alternative start? In dungeon or in Skyrim - if death body disappear - then you have some mods what makes disappear a bodies. That was before, but i don't remember what mod is guilty. Also if you mean Slaver boss in Skyrim - there is a few bodies (5 or 6) maybe you miss one of it? Your method never work because if you spawn body - it's not have need key.

Maybe if you post mod list i can remember but not so hope more on it.

Also what quest and what stage will be useful - i'm not a medium to guess about you talk.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You means slaver boss at alternative start? In dungeon or in Skyrim - if death body disappear - then you have some mods what makes disappear a bodies. That was before, but i don't remember what mod is guilty. Also if you mean Slaver boss in Skyrim - there is a few bodies (5 or 6) maybe you miss one of it? Your method never work because if you spawn body - it's not have need key.

Maybe if you post mod list i can remember but not so hope more on it.

Also what quest and what stage will be useful - i'm not a medium to guess about you talk.

SLA does that every 10 days.  You can disable it.