Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

11 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Maybe wait for dcl 9.0 and you can recheck then?

Probably) But 1) It needs new fresh game

2) I heard that dagonwar prison is reworked, maybe i don't like what i see)

Anyway probably something wrong with my save or configuration because when i start new game and put on prisoners boots i don't have a debuf - seems on me left debuf from dd boots: in default there is 20 debuf and for that value i decrease DCL debuf effect. But how to remove it from save i don't know(

So I have an odd problem.  When an enemy surrenders to me, I can rape male characters no problem, either with a female or male player.  However once I have a female enemy bound, i get the rape option, but when I click on it, nothing happens, no animation or anything.  I have fiddled with the settings to no effect. help please!

25 minutes ago, sayyadina said:

I have fiddled with the settings to no effect. help please!

Probably your bound enemy have chastity belt on, or straitjacket  - then rape is forbidden. Try to find bound girl in city and rape her. If animations started then ok. Also check animations setting - maybe you not allow women womens sex?

5 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Probably your bound enemy have chastity belt on, or straitjacket  - then rape is forbidden. Try to find bound girl in city and rape her. If animations started then ok. Also check animations setting - maybe you not allow women womens sex?

Would armbinders count?  I do have female/female sex enabled and I am having the problem when my player is male or female.

34 minutes ago, sayyadina said:

Would armbinders count?  I do have female/female sex enabled and I am having the problem when my player is male or female.

if you have the animation filter enabled ( which is recommended) then armbinders could be the problem.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Probably) But 1) It needs new fresh game

2) I heard that dagonwar prison is reworked, maybe i don't like what i see)

Anyway probably something wrong with my save or configuration because when i start new game and put on prisoners boots i don't have a debuf - seems on me left debuf from dd boots: in default there is 20 debuf and for that value i decrease DCL debuf effect. But how to remove it from save i don't know(

I found a way to remove all active effects, or just one but for just one you'd have to know the name of the effect.

I haven't seen a way to just list them all other than look in the active effects menu.

https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/242506/how-to-remove-active-effect-in-skyrim

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I found a way to remove all active effects

Problem is that effect not magic or spell, but object effect. And this not removing even if you type player.resurrect. After that command i even lose piercing clitoris and race ability (Brenton race have 25% resist magic) But walk in boots i can't)

I found a save very long time ago where i'm still can walk in boots. Maybe need compare saves and found what is guilty)

Seems i have play more with modified DCL while i got something more on what slows me down)

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Problem is that effect not magic or spell, but object effect. And this not removing even if you type player.resurrect. After that command i even lose piercing clitoris and race ability (Brenton race have 25% resist magic) But walk in boots i can't)

I found a save very long time ago where i'm still can walk in boots. Maybe need compare saves and found what is guilty)

Seems i have play more with modified DCL while i got something more on what slows me down)

did you try switching views? i've found i can't walk sometimes in 3rd person. i have to switch to first, start walking, then switch back to third while still walking

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

did you try switching views?

It walks in the first view the same speed what sometimes in 3th view.  As example time need for prison ore putting quest to one side to other will be take about 5 minutes) Maybe even 10 - i don't test) Of course you can speed it up - do sex with guardian - while sex loading go as far you can. Then after sex before got back boots - go as far you can) I think speed is lower as in real life snail. Sometimes you a little move while enter in sexlab debug options and restore walking button press. If you are lucky then move not stopped while you not release a walking key) In my case game pad button) Funny)

20 hours ago, Elsidia said:

load reference - convert cbbe to unp

There was no option for this, so I decided to uninstall UNP and install CBBE instead. What a mistake. My character now has spots all over her face which I can't seem to get rid of, also, it didn't fix the Masterful Silk Combat Miniskirt, it still makes my character's torso look like it's made of glass. UNP is very popular with SSE, it has 2.4m downloads, not that far from CBBE's 3.1m downloads. UNP should be supported, but it's not, and now my character looks like shit, and the issues I had still aren't fixed. It shouldn't be this difficult to get shit working

15 hours ago, Pancakes2 said:

There was no option for this, so I decided to uninstall UNP and install CBBE instead. What a mistake. My character now has spots all over her face which I can't seem to get rid of, also, it didn't fix the Masterful Silk Combat Miniskirt, it still makes my character's torso look like it's made of glass. UNP is very popular with SSE, it has 2.4m downloads, not that far from CBBE's 3.1m downloads. UNP should be supported, but it's not, and now my character looks like shit, and the issues I had still aren't fixed. It shouldn't be this difficult to get shit working

To get the UNP references, you have to download and copy them over from the LE bodyslide. They are not included with the SE bodyslide. Author's choice, and not something anyone here has control over. For this mod, UNP is supported, but it is out of scope to tell you how to make bodyslide SE work with UNP. I know Vyxenne has made a guide detailing how to do this extensively, and posted it at least once on the HDT SMP thread. hmm, try starting with this one:

If you're going to remain with CBBE instead of going back to UNP (your choice either way), skin oddness when switching bodies could be fixed by changing your skin color or removing the color from the bodypaint section. i don't remember exactly as it's been a while since i had something similar. If you have tattoos, you may need to redo them.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

If you're going to remain with CBBE instead of going back to UNP (your choice either way), skin oddness when switching bodies could be fixed by changing your skin color or removing the color from the bodypaint section.

I'm going to stay with CBBE Curvy, I'm a lazy man, that's why I got into computer programming. I figured out the spots were freckles, which looked GREAT with the UNP body mod, but for CBBE they looked like someone attacked my characters face with a permanent marker. Horrific. I reinstalled DD and chose CBBE this time for the models and textures, and I can't remember if DCL has options like that too when installing but I will look into that later, I think the Masterful Silk Combat Miniskirt might be from DCL and not DD so that's probably all that's left to do to hopefully get everything working and looking nice. Then I just need to find a good texture replacer for CBBE cause my character looks like it's made out of plastic, and it's not nice.

I changed everything to CBBE, yet for some reason, this outfit is still fucked. It appears other parts of the body are rendering on top of the armor. The arm on the left of the image, the characters right arm, is somehow rendering as if it's in front of the characters breast. Someone has to know why it's doing this, it's incredibly annoying. Also I still don't think the mesh is right for the armor, even though it's all CBBE now. CBBE body, CBBE DCL, CBBE DD, CBBE ZAZ, and I've run BodySlide.

ScreenShot0.png

33 minutes ago, Pancakes2 said:

this outfit is still fucked.

Seems not apply bodyslide sliders on costume - i have all ok on first time.

Check those costume in bodyslide how it looks - in spoiler - also in bodyslide there is button to open this outfit in outfitstudio.

Also if you can send me outfit Skyrim id:

open console - type

player.showinventory and found in list this outfit - near will be id and text worn.

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.ebc6444d95159c48b5e8068477f2ac98.jpg

ScreenShot27.jpg.8eb78d1361e677647bc128267ba027d5.jpg

2 hours ago, Pancakes2 said:

I'm going to stay with CBBE Curvy

I think it's no problem but CBBE curvy for DCL not include in allowed presets - i add to cursed loot configuration file cbbe now this slider set is available for cursed loot.

On first sight that not affect of sliders work but check carefully in bodyslide how outfits looks now and rebuild all.

Rewrite those file in folder:  D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups

where D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition will be your path to skyrim SE.
Then close and reopen body slide and in this outfit will show up new slider presets.

CursedLoot.xml

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Check those costume in bodyslide how it looks

I think the issue is the Vortex mod manager. If I open BodySlide that outfit isn't in the list at all. Why do adult mods have to be so complicated, I never have any trouble with mods from the Nexus. Thanks for the help but I guess that armor is never going to work for me, maybe I have to uninstall all my mods and use something else because Vortex must not be installing anything right. Does everyone here use a different mod manager? Is this mod designed to work only for MO2? I want to be able to just download a mod, hit install, and have it work perfectly without any fiddling. I trusted Nexus that their fancy mod manager would work but I guess my trust was misplaced because apparently Vortex is useless trash

32 minutes ago, Pancakes2 said:

Vortex must not be installing anything right

I uses only Vortex and never was problem.

I think you are installed old version of bodyslide - because in previous post solutions there was too that problem (no see in bodyslide) And if you no see in bodyslide - you no see in game too. - It's not build as need.

Check your bodyslide version and be sure that is exactly for SE version because LE version is different from SE and in SE not works.

Edited: Also be sure that bodyslide is run from Skyrim directory and not from vortex - from vortex not work.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I think you are installed old version of bodyslide

I had BodySlide 4.9 for Special Edition. I uninstalled it, and DD, and DCL, and Zaz 8.0 and anything else that had bodyslide files. I installed BodySlide 5.0.7, then I reinstalled Zaz 8.0, DD, DCL, etc. That item, and probably others, still aren't showing in BodySlide. I am pretty sure there's nothing else I can do. Unless someone uploads the correctly installed CBBE, DD, DCL, ZaZ, and BodySlide folders by copying it from their own Skyrim Data directory after they've installed it correctly, I don't think I will ever get it working. I'll just have to live with the fact that a few pieces of armor will look like absolute horseshit when I wear them.

2 hours ago, Pancakes2 said:

I'll just have to live with

I'm not give up so fast, sorry. There definitely something silly what happen.

Ok check folder:

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets

Is there a file DCLCBBEExpLatex.osp and DCLCBBEExpLatex.xml? Those contains configuration info about this latex dress in bodyslide.

If no then DCL install is wrong - it goes from that mod.

If yes then open bodyslide in group select cursed loot - it must been here is files are in right place.

If outfit filter be sure that there no symbol pressed - if yes it's filter and not shows all outfits

As example Latex Corset Dress 4 not show in list if there is typed mod.

If all correct then in left drop down list need left only DCL armors and those dress too.

If yes just do batch build of those items and check box build morph too.

And then those dress must look in game cool)

PS: I spent about 2 month while got fully stable Skyrim SE without CTD and must be learn a much about mod config)

11 hours ago, Pancakes2 said:

I had BodySlide 4.9 for Special Edition. I uninstalled it, and DD, and DCL, and Zaz 8.0 and anything else that had bodyslide files. I installed BodySlide 5.0.7, then I reinstalled Zaz 8.0, DD, DCL, etc. That item, and probably others, still aren't showing in BodySlide. I am pretty sure there's nothing else I can do. Unless someone uploads the correctly installed CBBE, DD, DCL, ZaZ, and BodySlide folders by copying it from their own Skyrim Data directory after they've installed it correctly, I don't think I will ever get it working. I'll just have to live with the fact that a few pieces of armor will look like absolute horseshit when I wear them.

How are you launching bodyslide? are you doing it through vortex, or directly from the mod deploy folder, or through the hardlink in your skyrim install path?

I haven't used vortex recently, but with mod managers, you usually want to launch applications like that from the mod manager.

since vortex uses hardlinks, using the hardlink location (the path elsidia mentioned) should also work.

20 hours ago, Pancakes2 said:

I changed everything to CBBE, yet for some reason, this outfit is still fucked. It appears other parts of the body are rendering on top of the armor. The arm on the left of the image, the characters right arm, is somehow rendering as if it's in front of the characters breast. Someone has to know why it's doing this, it's incredibly annoying. Also I still don't think the mesh is right for the armor, even though it's all CBBE now. CBBE body, CBBE DCL, CBBE DD, CBBE ZAZ, and I've run BodySlide.

did you download the 3bbb bodyslide files and 3bbb mod to remove all of the static references in bodyslide?

3ba bodyslide and 3BBB Amazing body i do not have an issue with major clipping like that. Some of the presets in booty body are way overdone and you can see some clipping around things like nipples, crotch, armpit, you load it into outfit studio and edit the outfit to fit. it takes time. but when you are done you can look like the properly chained strumpet.

3 hours ago, jaeos said:

and 3BBB Amazing body i do

Ehhh. It's probably good but physic... As for noob user i install it use default settings and when i run my boobs stay on place where i start running and stay longer and looonger and looooongeeeeer.  When i stop run all enemy's in forward got hitting with boobs inertia and got hit by 5000 HP )  Lol Ok i got it. But when sex start... Boobs on the back. Seriously?) I try different default physics settings include real boobs shaking physics as it was say description but with no good luck) Also some of DD items not converted to 3BA and i got pain to try it converted by my own low outfit studio skill... That was really... masochism)

I deleted that beauty body immediately and use HDT SMP with CBBE special body where boob physics looks more ... normal)

Hi,

I'm kind of confuse now.  Which version of DCL should I installed.  I notice the site say from Kimy first page version 8.4, even if it is 8.3 from when downloaded.  I also have a 8.5 version which was downloaded on April 16th.   I see a lot of post with hotfix and patch.  So what do I need really for the most stable version?

I'm about to start a new game and I'd like to have the most stable one possible.  Previously it was always crashing at the beginning of Chloe's quest.

Thanks for your help, I really need it now.