Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

21 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I suggest for that Hudini like work you need got good knowledge of HDT SMP and CBPC configuration files?

Or use 3bbb that configures the body to work with both automatically.

Before that came out, you could go into the xml and comment out or delete the body related stuff. it should still be buried somewhere in the hdt smp thread if someone needs it. i think it was also on one of the stickys in the cbpc comment section.

12 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Thank you for constructive response. When I tried to look into some properties with CK I encoutered issue on screenshot. The only thing I did which differs from original mod is changing scripts/source to source/scripts in order to make them readable by CK. Is this normal behaviour for SE port? Other mods show script properties fine. Also dcur_mcmconfig can't be hooked by custom scripts within CK for some reason, functions won't work on compilation with any tools, not just CK (while zadlibs works perfectly fine, used VSCode for that). This in general suggest me that something isn't right.

Reveal hidden contents

872521639_.thumb.png.4aa7ff14d5e3458c3a64841c42fdba48.png

Reveal hidden contents

999791289_.png.3c7d1077f6da2b7998a0196bab3215b4.png

That particular scripts I never touched. All i've done for dcl are the ones below. I think some of them are no longer needed now. I'll probably go through the scripts again when 9.0 comes out and see which are still needed and do a fresh update.  For the most part, scripts do not need to be recompiled to work with SE. The only ones I've seen that need it are for scripts that check for nioverride and jcontainers, and sexlab. In my experience, the sexlab checks are mostly nuisances and can be ignored, the nioverride or jcontainers may not work correctly if they don't pass.

dcur_cursedSlaveBootsScript

dcur_hisecgagscript

dcur_hisecSlaveBootsScript

dcur_lb_RubberBootsScript

dcur_lb_SlaveBootsScript

dcur_RubberBootsScript

dcur_stunSlaveBootsScript

The reason I mention which ones I did is because the script you are trying to compile could have dependencies that these did not need.

I use notepad++ for compiling, I never got the CK working right. I feel like i'm backwards on that, but oh well.

I do cross copy the scripts folder so that both \scripts\source and \source\scripts have all the same vanilla files. There's so much disagreement on which path is "right" for SE, I just decided to bypass it altogether.

I have added an extra path to directly map the skse64 scripts, even though that shouldn't be needed. (I'm using MO2)

For reasons I no longer recall, but likely because the SE scripts were newer than what DCL is compiled against for LE, I have just the script sources for several LE mods. So you may want to get the LE versions of these mods and only install/activate them for compiling:

console util

mfg console

racemenu

aradia ddi

eff

fnis sexy move

skyui 5.1 sdk

uiextensions

xmpse

dd 4.1 beta 2 se script source (?!)

I did quickly try the mcm script, it looks like it's having trouble reading sla, zad (old dde? zaz should be gone), papyrus and sexlab sources for me. It's been a while since I compiled these, and I think I switched computers since the last time I compiled dcl scripts, so it's probably just config issues.

A lot of scrolling as I catch up, sorry if I repeated something you mentioned in another post.

3 hours ago, amasters said:

Like I said, I came into Helgen backwards because of LAL. I entered through the cave/tunnel at the end where you find Ralof and explored my way back up to where the tunnel caved in. I *may* have found a letter or something on one of the dead imperials, but I can't remember now. I don't have the journal page in my inventory.

I tried a few console commands to try and reset the quest. I tried "resetquest dcur_chloeQuest" and went from the beginning and it all seemed to work up until I got the objective to "Head deeper into the ruins. (Hint: Search Imperial Corpses)". I searched every corpse I could find and didn't find anything useful. My quest marker pointed at a smoking pile of ash that allowed me to "squeeze through the tunnel" but the marker never changed. I'm guessing I am looking for this diary page but it won't spawn because I already searched the important corpse earlier. I tried adding the page to my inventory using the console but that didn't advance the quest either. I also tried using the console to advance the quest, but that didn't look promising.

I'm thinking I should just ignore it. I'll give it another try when I start my next character. 

Seems like I've found a real bug that can probably happen even on LE though!

For the helgen part, you'll need to do it in two parts to get the chloe quest working right and finish the LAL start. Arthmoor put in an extra check that breaks going through the prisons to the cave because he considers any workaround to get past the bridge a cheat. I don't think it's in LE because LAL on the LE side hasn't been updated like the SE side is.

So this is how I've been having to do the chloe quest with a lal start for SE

Spoiler

- Go into helgen and find the burned body with the notebook (LAL)

- go through one of the doors into the keep, like you would for the vanilla start

- go down to the prisons, meet chloe, progress up to the cave where the bear is  (yes there is a note is between the bridge and the bear)

- get teleported out side of the keep into helgen because of the 'cheat' ( the part considered a cheat is the 'squeeze through the rubble' ashpile)

- go around to the cave and finish rescuing ralof or hadvar

- everything else should go linearly from this point

Did you try reading the diary page after you get to that stage?

7 hours ago, amasters said:

I'm thinking I should just ignore it. I'll give it another try when I start my next character.

No! No! You are almost to victory.

You don't found note in corpse because corpses disappeared even in normal game and note with him. I got the same error in game and got solution by spawn those note by console. I think it's no so wise put quest item in corpse if vanilla engine clear corpses with time.  I play this quest 3 times and only one time i found corpse - in all other quests corpse disappear.

And quest marker not change after you teleport throughout violet ashes - it's normally for quest.

You need after restart a quest, free Chloe go with her teleport through to ashes and then open console and type:

Spoiler

help "Torn note" 0

There will be 4 books -

You need last book in list id is xx0de977 whre xx is your DCl hex load order - my is 14

player.additem xx0de977 1

read it

And quest marker changes to brewery and other quest part for you is known)

Good luck! And don't drop weapon near the victory!

After that go through the cave until you are teleported back as cheater or if you also do the main quest save a Ralof - then you enter in that same cave and there is normal exit.

Edited: also be warn! Sometimes in brewery dialogue not start - i try it a few times and one time him came to me and start dialogue itself Because try some times and all must work. also if ledger not found in chest yo can spawn it from console too and read it - then quests now mark Nazeem too. But almost you need got speak with person in brewery to change new quest directive.

Edited2: There is how to note must look in case. If you spawn wrong and read just reload a game.

note.jpg.9eb8c2c29b09b0572a25be422008c25e.jpg

Hey there, me again. First of all so far I'm in love with the mod, had some starting problems (sneaky mod conflicts) but it's smooth sailing. The dagonar prision is pretty fun as well but I can't seem to find the damn rope anywhere... Do I have to cut up some rope bindings from the back and forth between the foreman and the supervisor?

I apologize if this has been asked before, but is there a way to see how long some of the time / task locked items have left? For example the slave collar has settings min and max for # of sex acts and time worn before it will come off, but is there a way to know what the collar picked as its requirements? Also for the ones that have multiple requirements like the collar does it tell you when you complete one of them? IE will it tell you when the number of acts / day is done so you know you just need to work on the other one to get the collar off? 

Ideally I would love to see this information in the inspect the device dialogue, either with specific information or even just a "you thing the lock needs more time before it will come off" type message so you know its time / number of sex acts / both based. 

Also most of the time based items have a MCM configuration, but some don't. I know belts of shame don't for example. Is there a chance of those getting a MCM setting as well?

58 minutes ago, CuriousLizard said:

I can't seem to find the damn rope anywhere...

Spoiler

When you are prepare a dinner in kitchen there is prisoners. Speak with one of her and she gives a rope. But if guard found it you can lose all. If not then speak with other in kitchen but only in kitchen.

Here's another issue. A random DCL event equipped some devices to my PC and my NPC follower. I found some keys and freed us both... Except that the follower isn't really free. Her items are now in my inventory. She's got nothing in her inventory (even if I use console command to check). But visually she's still wearing the devices. I even tried to give her the device again but it won't let me because "___ is already wearing a Corset!".

How do I fix this?

24 minutes ago, amasters said:

Here's another issue. A random DCL event equipped some devices to my PC and my NPC follower. I found some keys and freed us both... Except that the follower isn't really free. Her items are now in my inventory. She's got nothing in her inventory (even if I use console command to check). But visually she's still wearing the devices. I even tried to give her the device again but it won't let me because "___ is already wearing a Corset!".

How do I fix this?

I think that leaves only dde from my suggestions on your other post.

or going back to a save before that happened.

dd items like that are really two items, one that you see in inventory, and an 'invisible' item you don't see. from my understanding, both should show in the console, sounds like it's really glitched if it's not.

Sorry to delete previous post i figure out myself. My mistake was i see similar boots names and don't recognize that those are different)

But seems i found strange bug:

dcur_Prison_boots_Inventory "Prisoner Leg Restraints" [ARMO:140F9BD3] have abnormally high slowing effects - my PC even can't move or move very slow - sometimes it can start move, sometimes stuck as dead.

I compare effects values with standard boots - and what i got:

In standard values is 20 and 10 - i don't know how it affect but when change those values it helps.

In those boots are 65 and 100. Also there is two more mgef for Chloe boots and Maid boots I test maid boots and i stuck on place too.

When i change those values to 40  and 30 i can move but slower as in standard boots.

In spoiler are screenshot from xedit:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.d0b43a16175367efebe66a8789cb516b.jpg

Also if you have on Straitjacket dress - effects from those rewrite boots effect and she can move as normally in that dress (slow)

Updated: My further tests show that need change only first value and max value before player stuck in my game is 55. Slow movement.

I'm having an issue where some of the clothing makes my character semi transparent. I don't know if it has to do with the body I'm using, which is UNP, but a few items, one of those being a Masterful Silk Combat Miniskirt, when equipped has some clipping issues with the body and also make my character's torso look like it's made of skin-colored glass. I've got BodySlide installed and I've run it but I can't see any items with Silk in the name, including some BodySlide data that wasn't installed with the mod, some experimental stuff I think or stuff for other body shapes that weren't installed by Vortex because I'm using UNP. Anyways I really want to use that armor piece I mentioned but can't use it when it makes my character look funny. Any help fixing this issue would be appreciated.

Also, I've had to turn off Dagonar prison because it does something funny to my game. I made a quick save and afterwards got sent to the prison, I did some stuff and slept a few times, making autosaves, and then closed the game, when I restarted it later, I loaded fine into Dagonar prison, but when I hit f9 to quickload it said it was corrupted. I opened the menu to load manually but it showed only the 3 most recent autosaves in Dagonar prison, and didn't show the quicksave or manual saves. I closed the game and opened the folder with the saves and they were all there still, I deleted the autosaves and restarted Skyrim and the game loaded the "corrupt" quicksave fine, it seems it wasn't corrupt after all, but it was still annoying that it stopped the Skyrim engine reading the manual and quicksaves from before I got sent to Dagonar prison. I decided to change the options so that DCL uses vanilla prisons, though it means I lose the extra dialogue and the chances of other stuff happening when I get approached by the guards. Also sometimes when NPCs see my having sex I get a notice saying I was reported to the guard, and then the guard say "wait, I know you" but they only say that, there are no dialogue options, like it's just a passing comment. Also because of Chloe I had to uninstall DCL after starting my new save game because I did the vanilla start and it was making my client crash, and when I reinstalled everytime I try to sleep I get a notice saying "I have work and can't sleep past that time". I don't know if there's any way to fix the issues with Dagonar and the save but I thought I should mention it so it could be fixed for the new version if it's not known.

1 hour ago, Pancakes2 said:

Also because of Chloe

It's because you don't have all fixes and all mods to work correct. A few post later we long time discuss about what need for Chloe work.

Also, I've had to turn off Dagonar prison

When you are in Dagonvar prison game makes you as other person save - that means when you load you see only one part of saves. Exit to main menu choose: show all saves and there will you see your quicksave.

I'm using, which is UNP

You need convert that dress to UNP or use CBBE body.

28 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

When you are in Dagonvar prison game makes you as other person save - that means when you load you see only one part of saves. Exit to main menu choose: show all saves and there will you see your quicksave.

I guess it does that by design, I can't imagine why though, seems like a silly thing to do unless there's an important reason for it to be like that which I'm not aware of. I'm a software engineer myself but I haven't tinkered too much with Skyrim modding, but it seems like that would be unnecessary.

30 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You need convert that dress to UNP or use CBBE body.

I don't know much about converting outfits, I thought that was the point of BodySlide. Is it something I have to do myself with 3D modeling software or is there something that will do it for me? If it has to be done manually with 3D modeling software then I guess I'm screwed because I have no 3D software, I could never get Blender to work with Skyrim when I tried modding for LE before SE was released. I really wish mods were more plug and play.

17 minutes ago, Pancakes2 said:

I don't know much about converting outfits, I thought that was the point of BodySlide

Bodyslide have program outfitstudio what is simple editor for bodyslide outfits. UNP and CBBE have different textures, sliders and bones. I'm not know much i even not know what UNP is. But difference is big.

Also convert is hard work because some bone weight apply on costume not as in original and result in game are deformed.

But in short - load this costume into outfitstudio,  delete all bones and sliders - after load reference - convert cbbe to unp - confirm all sliders - move slider to 100 - confirm new shape. Then load UNP body reference confirm all sliders , copy bone weight and save as project with new name. After open bodyslide and build new outfit. In internet is many tutorials about it.

Also i can say that outfit studio is simple blender.

Also in outfit studio you can export meshes as object, then import in blender made some changes and export as object, import in outfit studio, copy bone weight, confirm all sliders, add back textures, textures effects and you have new modified outfit in blender, what can use for skyrim.

For explore skyrim 3d model can use nifscope too but there with edit must be very caution - can destroy all and Skyrim CTD.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Sorry to delete previous post i figure out myself. My mistake was i see similar boots names and don't recognize that those are different)

But seems i found strange bug:

dcur_Prison_boots_Inventory "Prisoner Leg Restraints" [ARMO:140F9BD3] have abnormally high slowing effects - my PC even can't move or move very slow - sometimes it can start move, sometimes stuck as dead.

I compare effects values with standard boots - and what i got:

In standard values is 20 and 10 - i don't know how it affect but when change those values it helps.

In those boots are 65 and 100. Also there is two more mgef for Chloe boots and Maid boots I test maid boots and i stuck on place too.

When i change those values to 40  and 30 i can move but slower as in standard boots.

In spoiler are screenshot from xedit:

Reveal hidden contents

Clipboard.jpg.d0b43a16175367efebe66a8789cb516b.jpg

Also if you have on Straitjacket dress - effects from those rewrite boots effect and she can move as normally in that dress (slow)

Updated: My further tests show that need change only first value and max value before player stuck in my game is 55. Slow movement.

slow debuffs seem to stack (especially with debuffs from other mods like milk and pregnancy). If it gets too bad, you can change the strength of the slowdown effect in the mcm. it may not take effect right away though.. or there's a console command to change the player speed, but you'd have to remember to change it back when you're out of the items.

For me, it seems worse in 3rd person, i can't move at all sometimes. switching to first to start moving works. after you're moving you can switch back to 3rd person if you want.  not a big deal for me since i usually prefer 1st.

11 minutes ago, zarantha said:

slow debuffs

I don't have any other mod that debuf and when i test my PC it was in prison without any seem debuf.

Maybe it left from uninstall mod - i don't do save a my PC and after milk test reinstall mod.  Debuf can left in Skyrim even if i don't save my character and mod uninstall? If yes it's strange.

Updated - probably it start after i put slavebot script  fix for nioverride what you gave me.

5 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I don't have any other mod that debuf and when i test my PC it was in prison without any seem debuf.

Maybe it left from uninstall mod - i don't do save a my PC and after milk test reinstall mod.  Debuf can left in Skyrim even if i don't save my character and mod uninstall? If yes it's strange.

Updated - probably it start after i put slavebot script  fix for nioverride what you gave me.

This is literally the only thing that changed in the script:

int Function OnEquippedFilter(actor akActor, bool silent=false)
;    if SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 5 || NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() < 5
;    edit by zarantha
    if SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 5 && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") < 1 || NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() < 5
            libs.NotifyPlayer("This device ("+deviceName+") requires NetImmerse Override, which you do not have installed.", true)

return 2
    EndIf
    return 0
EndFunction

Nothing else changed. You could swap out for the LE script, but you'd have to deal with a pop up that you don't have nioverride. Anything else in there works exactly the same as it does in LE.

I wouldn't think a debuff is left after removing a mod, but it could happen because things are baked into the saves. That's why they say don't remove a mod mid playthrough. Did you run through fallrim tools to clean your save after that? Or continue your game from a save from before you had the mod?

13 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Did you run through fallrim tools

I have bad experience with it in fallout 4 and have no clue how to right use it.

Even just for see if there is only baked debuf status.

11 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I wouldn't think a debuff is left after removing a mod, but it could happen because things are baked into the saves

I use save before install mod and in tests there be only autosave when teleport - also later those autosaves i deleted.

When return to previous state without testing mod i always load save before install a mod.

10 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Nothing else changed.

I think too that can't be a reason

8 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Not sure, I go by the active effects in powers.

Nope no active effect in there and also while i test speed debuf from DCL - it's not show up in active magic effects.

12 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Not even as bondage lover? or something similar?

The  only option we were given to control the slowdown debuff was the hobble skirt debuff in dd. I think kimy was going to look at that as I saw discussion in the LE thread at one point that it was too strong. Maybe wait for dcl 9.0 and you can recheck then?

Until then, i have used speedmult when the debuff was too bad. it works well as a temporary workaround

player.setav speedmult ###

It's in percent. So 150 = 1.5x faster.

4 minutes ago, zarantha said:

bondage lover?

Bondage lover - yes - when you wear a boots magicka is strengtened.

I fast check my last save  in fallrim tools - there no any deleted mod inside in esp list. I thought it's good news?)

Other variables is so many and i don't have a clue where can find baked unusual debuf scripts)

10 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Bondage lover - yes - when you wear a boots magicka is strengtened.

I fast check my last save  in fallrim tools - there no any deleted mod inside in esp list. I thought it's good news?)

Other variables is so many and i don't have a clue where can find baked unusual debuf scripts)

All i normally do with fallrim tools is show/remove unattached instances and undefined elements under the clean menu.

But yeah, if the mod is not in the list, i wouldn't expect anything to be left over.