Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

5 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

At this moment to better work physics i need install that mod? I'm install it but no see any visual changes because reinstall it not do more stress to SSE)

No, cloth physics is not a CBPC feature yet. It is still being developed last I heard. All CBPC handles right now is the body.

Most people that use both have CBPC handle the bodies (it is less stress on the computer than SMP) and use SMP for clothing and hair.

I just tried the Chloe quest and found it impossible to proceed due to CTDs. A crash reliably happened shortly after entering Helgen's keep every single time (this was just after getting the pink suit for the first time). 

I had a search through the comments and found people talking about exactly the same crashes a couple of months ago and I tried to follow what supposedly fixed them, but I didn't have any success. 

I'll probably just load an earlier save and stay away from Chloe's quest. I'm happy to answer any simple questions that help with debugging.

22 minutes ago, amasters said:

the pink suit

The pink suit? I don't remember any pink suit in Helgen. Maybe it's random cursed event.

Repeat - is mother of learning.

You install prison chains hotfix? - It's cause a CTD, because Chloe wears chains from it.

If not you can install all skse64 dll fixes and HDT SMP - it fixes chain physics.

Also if not (in my case it fixed) - prison chain fixes remove HDT physics from Chloe. You can use instead of HDT SMP. - but this mod fixes another chains like a vaginal and anal bells and leg restraints.

27 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

The pink suit? I don't remember any pink suit in Helgen. Maybe it's random cursed event.

Repeat - is mother of learning.

You install prison chains hotfix? - It's cause a CTD, because Chloe wears chains from it.

If not you can install all skse64 dll fixes and HDT SMP - it fixes chain physics.

Also if not (in my case it fixed) - prison chain fixes remove HDT physics from Chloe. You can use instead of HDT SMP. - but this mod fixes another chains like a vaginal and anal bells and leg restraints.

You get the suit in Whiterun and then the next step in the quest is to go to Helgen. It's definitely from the quest.

My character is wearing chains and that doesn't cause a crash. The crash happens when I enter Helgen keep. I use 3BA (3BBB) which has HDT-SMP already. 

I'm not sure what you mean in your last sentence. How do you remove HDT physics from Chloe?

1 hour ago, amasters said:

You get the suit in Whiterun and then the next step in the quest is to go to Helgen. It's definitely from the quest.

Edited: remove some useless text. Sorry

Not sure we speak about a one quest

Spoiler

Pink suit i think you speak about Premium line catsuit. But order is wrong:

My Chloe quest works in other way)

1) Enter a Helgen prison

2) Free Chloe from shackles

3) Go to Breawery

4) Find clue about Bandits whereabout

5) Got ledger what points to Whiterun

6) Found Hassan or what is him name

7) Meet with him in Whiterun Hall of Death

8 ) Puff! Got on pink catsuit.

9) Figure out how to cheat Hassan (of what is him name)

10) Hassan (or what is him name) cheats you.

11) Your way lead to Dawnguard (edited: sorry Dawnstar is city name) where quest solved.

How do you remove HDT physics from Chloe

By install prison chain hotfix file

56 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Not sure we speak about a one quest

Ok, haha. That's definitely not how it worked for me. I wonder if that has something to do with it? Now that you mention it, it definitely sounds like Chloe should have been with me when I met Nazeem (Hassan). I thought the dialog seemed strange. Especially at the Brewery.

What I did was start with Live Another Life and then went into the cave below Helgen to save Ralof. I explored the cave pretty much all the way back up to the place where it collapsed, but I never thought I was really in Helgen. 

I never met Chloe. I was going to meet her for the first time now. I *think* I found a letter or something related to her on a corpse in the caves, but I can't say for sure. 

Maybe I started the quest incorrectly and that broke everything somehow?

32 minutes ago, amasters said:

Maybe I started the quest incorrectly and that broke everything somehow?

Seems yes. You can describe in spoiler your path of that quest. I start my game with alternative start too and for me Chloe quest goes wrong too at some point but i fix it by load a save. In spoiler are my way of this quest

But maybe it's alternative path of Chloe quest? Not sure you need ask about it in LE thread about that quest.

Spoiler

You found that note about Chloe in corpse where you free from bounds after alternative start.

After that you need "then went into the cave below Helgen to save Ralof" I don't do it in first step and broke Chloe quest.

After that you need go directly in Helgen keep (prison) and free the Chole - there too can quest broken: after see Chloe you can go the wrong direction and completely broke Chloe quest. After free there quest can broke again - corpse with note to lead to brewery can disappear - i solve it by spawn those note.

For you maybe you save before you go to brewery and instead of that go straight back to Helgen keep to find Chole? But anyway if you CTD when enter in keep - it's prison chain related error. You need fix those chains by install prison chains hotfix. Anyway you need save before speak with Nazeem - thanks to correct me by right NPC name. And from this save go to Helgen keep and try to fix quest. If you don't have save before you speak in brewery or this save is too old (you play more hours after that) then try to go in Helgen too. But not sure if it helps with quest.

Anyway i think CTD is not because you broke the quest but because you don't have chains fix - it's on Chloe and when you enter in keep game load those chains and CTD. Probably because you have 3BA - you need fix those chains - without mod HDT SMP those chains not work - and HDT SMP from 3BA not help - that is my thought about it. Also when i be home i can load old save and check what Chloe have on - that means i can clearly say what you need to fix or build in bodyslide to got no CTD.

I never met Chloe

Ok here we go:

Spoiler

Chloe wears:

1) Iron Chain Harness Id: 0c01c0c6

2) Imperial Guard Yoke Id: 14105C48

First two digit are mod load hex order and you have other numbers

You definitely need those fix install (see atchament) - because it's fix hdt physics from LE version and Chloe have it on.

You can test CTD by you:

Open console:

type

help "Iron Chain Harness" 0

there must show id of harness 0 it must be the same as me only first two digits can change

player.additem id where id is from what you see in help line

After that close that menu and manually put on chain harness.

If game ctd - you don't have those fix or not build chain harness for 3ba body:

Ok i found that those chain harness have HDT physic (gloves) what not fix in those files:

if you got CTD when wear a iron chain harness i can sent my own fixes for that physics in boodyslide it named DDX - UUNP CBBE - HarnessGloves(HDT) and have original DD

there is chain  what can make CTD if you not have physics.

then if with harness not CTd try to place on Imperial Guard Yoke too

the same as in previous example only change item name

If then CTD then problen with yoke.

Also CTD can happen if you have NPC body and face change mods - Chloe have custom body made from DCL

In console test  -

help Chloe

found NPC id

and write

player.placeatme id where id is chloe

After exit from console Chloe must appear near a naked - if CTD then Chole body is wrong.

of course not save after all tests and reload a normal game

Also inform later about your success not to CTD in and experiments if you do it.

here is Chole in Helgen:

ScreenShot25.jpg.233a02d1dc88bcf08f7e6eabd6224be3.jpg

DDHOTFIX.7z

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Ok here we go:

Hide contents

Chloe wears:

1) Iron Chain Harness Id: 0c01c0c6

2) Imperial Guard Yoke Id: 14105C48

DDHOTFIX.7z 2.78 MB · 0 downloads

Ok. I downloaded the hotfix and installed it (I didn't test your steps before installing it, sorry).

Found both items and equipped both of them. The chains looked 90% okay with a couple of strange glitches (hovering chains away from body) but there was no CTD. 

Then I found Chloe and used the console to bring her to me. She appeared, naked, just like to said. No CTD. 

So since nothing crashed yet I decided to try trigger the bug again. I loaded a save from just before talking to Nazeem (so I still haven't seen Chloe in this savefile, which I'm iffy about). But good news (I think) this time I get the pink catsuit AND the chain harness. I didn't have a chain harness before, so I'm guessing that's a good sign. 

The chain harness doesn't play nice with the hands/gloves of the suit. There's a glitchy invisible gap at the wrists. But I can deal with that. 

So I use "coc HelgenExterior" to travel quickly to Helgen (fast travel is disabled) and walk to the keep. I enter the building, and then I take a few steps forward and CTD. Reload and try again. CTD. 

Reload and use "placeatme" to move Chloe to me. Managed to talk with her (she's fully naked) all the way to advance the quest to the next stage. Then I tried to walk further into Helgen Keep just to test. CTD. 

Then I reloaded back to before Nazeem and used "placeatme" on Chloe and asked her to folow. Talked to Nazeem again. No problems... Except Chloe is still completely naked. I could try take this further but I'm suspicious about this save so I won't. My best guess so far is that I broke the quest by doing it a weird way. 

Just to be sure, I start up another character and see if I can follow your steps without an issue. I start a new character with LAL and then rush straight for Helgen Keep... Step inside, walk a few steps forward and then... CTD.

So... right now I have no idea what's going wrong. It's definitely something inside Helgen Keep, or something that triggers soon after I get in there. 

Edit: Are there any tests I can do inside Helgen Keep to help you figure out what's wrong? Are there any console commands I can use to ignore Helgen Keep and fix Chloe so I can do the quest anyway? I am prepared to ignore the quest if I need to. It seems quite broken for me, but I can't say why. None of my other mods should change Helgen Keep (I think).

@amasters If you are still using MfgFix 1.5.1 it had a CTD problem with dead NPCs, update to MfgFix 1.5.2 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669?tab=files

You should have picked up Chloe before leaving Helgen. If you use Alternate start you have to trigger the roof slide in one of the corridors to prevent problems later on with any quest that brings you back to Helen, Helgen reborn fo instance.

47 minutes ago, amasters said:

She appeared, naked, just like to said. No CTD

I thinking about what to do - later after work i publish some more.

But after spawn a Chloe you can try to speak with her - it's companion and probably (if quest not broken will be accept as you companion) If not then seems quest stuck in stage before Chloe can be got as companion. If she are companion - then try to equip on her those things - Iron chain harness and Imperial yoke. There is a little chance that CTD is because those items are on Chloe but it probably not more as 5% chance.

When you got on pink catsuit iron harness shows up because it's prison chain replacement for prison shackles and when you got puff from Nazeem it equips on those chains. Also it clipping because not support 3BA body. There in forum are 3BA bodyslide version fixes by Zarantha publish:

/Oh how hard is found own posts in loverslab even if you don't know what you seek and on slow pc. Ok but i found and there is to post where are prisoners chains bodyslide files (for 3BA too) /

Edited: forgot put a link:

Just copy those files into skyrim data folder - open body slide and there must be new project: DDx - 3BA - Prisoner Chains Hotfix_single - for 3ba body. Build with you 3ba settings. Clipping must be lower. But not completely. For full you need edit those in outfitstudio.

The strange hanging chains are wrong HDT physics - it must be fixed near to hands. Also after work i can put here a archive with bodyslide version without those physics chains. 

1 hour ago, Fredfish said:

@amasters If you are still using MfgFix 1.5.1 it had a CTD problem with dead NPCs, update to MfgFix 1.5.2 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669?tab=files

You should have picked up Chloe before leaving Helgen. If you use Alternate start you have to trigger the roof slide in one of the corridors to prevent problems later on with any quest that brings you back to Helen, Helgen reborn fo instance.

Champion! The MfgFix WAS on 1.5.1. Updating fixed the CTD.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I thinking about what to do - later after work i publish some more.

So now I've only got two problems:

1. Can I reset/restart the quest somehow? She's correctly chained up if I start fresh, but I don't want to start fresh. 

2. The minor chains glitch. I've attached a screenshot just to make it clear what I'm talking about. This isn't a big deal for me though I can ignore it if there's no way to make it work with 3BBB HDT-SMP. 

ScreenShot1.jpg

Can I reset/restart the quest somehow?

I try to figure out but i can say if you already locked in pink catsuit there will be problem - because Chloe must locked there in too.

Also quest marker now shows something different as need?

Spoiler

After you are locked in pink catsuit, you need read Nazeem's note and speak with Chloe as must be your companion at this point already and locked in costume too.

Also while i thinking can you post screenshot how looks Chloe quest objectives in Skyrim menu? Also you can type in console command -

player.sqs dcur_chloeQuest

and write down

what there is (use page up botton to scroll text up)

There must be something like

Stage 0 1  or Stage 0 0

I need know all stages valuables 0 or 1 there (1 completed 0 not)

Last stage is 1001 but probably you don't have it because it in progress (quest)

Edit: Also can you put screenshot how Chloe looks if you enter in Helgen keep in  your game?

The minor chains glitch. I've attached a screenshot

I add my own fixed gloves where i remove that glitched chains - just put archive into skyrim folder, open bodyslide and build gloves - it's universal for 3BA and CBBE.

DDX - UUNP CBBE - HarnessGloves(HDT)_mod - name my fixed gloves in bodyslide preview there no chains between arms. if are - those is original harness gloves see DDX - UUNP CBBE - HarnessGloves(HDT) as example.

PS: Lol - i have MfgFix 1.5.0 and there no CTD - only corpse with quest item disappear)

harness_gloves_hdt_fix.7z

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

Thank you for constructive response. When I tried to look into some properties with CK I encoutered issue on screenshot. The only thing I did which differs from original mod is changing scripts/source to source/scripts in order to make them readable by CK. Is this normal behaviour for SE port? Other mods show script properties fine. Also dcur_mcmconfig can't be hooked by custom scripts within CK for some reason, functions won't work on compilation with any tools, not just CK (while zadlibs works perfectly fine, used VSCode for that). This in general suggest me that something isn't right.

Spoiler

872521639_.thumb.png.4aa7ff14d5e3458c3a64841c42fdba48.png

Spoiler

999791289_.png.3c7d1077f6da2b7998a0196bab3215b4.png

8 hours ago, BreadDain said:

functions won't work on compilation with any tools, not just CK (while zadlibs works perfectly fine, used VSCode for that). This in general suggest me that something isn't right.

DCL has quite a number of soft dependencies you need to compile it. If you get compiler errors, chances are that you haven't installed them all. Check your compiler error messages, it should tell you what's missing.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

DCL has quite a number of soft dependencies you need to compile it. If you get compiler errors, chances are that you haven't installed them all. Check your compiler error messages, it should tell you what's missing.

That's the thing though, I installed them as dummy files (FNIS Sexymove, Bathing, Aradia and SkoomaWhore), compiling works, I can even recompile any DCL source script. Just external scripts doesn't want to hook DCL functions at all (tried to use

Spoiler
int i = a.GetItemCount(libs.zad_Lockable)
    Debug.Notification("I = " + i)
    kw = dcumenu.dcur_devicekeywords.GetAt(i) As Keyword
    Debug.Notification("kw = " + kw)

returns i=2, kw=none)
Maybe I screwed somewhere with code because I am pretty new to this, but CK doesn't depend on me at all. Also another issue there is trying to open gagdialogue from curseddialogues quest, it completely freezes CK while trying to build topic tree.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

I will say that all we are doing with the SE mods is porting it. I did the script edits for DD and DCL, Pfiffy converted the rest of DD. I helped Pfiffy with the SMP conversion for the chains. I have been doing the SE port for DCL recently.

Thank you for this explanation, Zarantha.  It is very helpful in understanding some of the internal workings of my favorite series of Skyrim mods (I use SE).

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I add my own fixed gloves where i remove that glitched chains - just put archive into skyrim folder, open bodyslide and build gloves - it's universal for 3BA and CBBE.

DDX - UUNP CBBE - HarnessGloves(HDT)_mod - name my fixed gloves in bodyslide preview there no chains between arms. if are - those is original harness gloves see DDX - UUNP CBBE - HarnessGloves(HDT) as example.

harness_gloves_hdt_fix.7z 809.8 kB · 1 download

Thanks! The gloves fix works for me. I had to open up the archive and move them around because it wouldn't show up in BodySlide unless I changed the file structure a little bit. Wasn't hard though.

The save I have is before the catsuit. Right before talking to Nazeem.

Here are the pictures:

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.jpg

ScreenShot4.png

ScreenShot5.png

ScreenShot6.jpg

49 minutes ago, amasters said:

Here are the pictures:

Looks bad.

I try to figure out how you start Chloe quest and stage 2 not completed. It must do automatically when quest start...

Spoiler

First try to do simple things what can't broke a game and hope it return quest to normal (not much hope even it works some middle stages are completed and that can be problem)

1) You have Nobleman's Diary Page in inventory? it trigger Chloe quest start. If not open console and type

help "Nobleman's Diary Page"

player.additem id

where id is diary page.

Then read it. It must trigger quest second stage to 1. - Quest directive - Investigate Fort Helgen maybe it triggers that Chloe will be bind up in cellar.

Then go in Helgen and there must continue quest orders - first find her and  speak with her, then find keys etc.

if not - i fear that will be 90% not.

2) Try to speak with naked Chloe: there must be one option: I was about to say the same thing. How did you survive? After dialogue must point to chest or if not then try to take key - in previous room near the cages on table must show up a little chest. But i fear it not. I you stuck to that point - i have night  later when i wake up we can try to change quest stages - i try to do with my game but it not change the directives because i don't know if it can help.

Edited: Ok there is other way: Probably if stages not goes up then Chloe agree to get your companion - after that go to Nazeem Hall of Dead and maybe quest continues as need.

22 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Looks bad.

I try to figure out how you start Chloe quest and stage 2 not completed. It must do automatically when quest start...

Hide contents

First try to do simple things what can't broke a game and hope it return quest to normal (not much hope even it works some middle stages are completed and that can be problem)

1) You have Nobleman's Diary Page in inventory? it trigger Chloe quest start. If not open console and type

help "Nobleman's Diary Page"

player.additem id

where id is diary page.

Then read it. It must trigger quest second stage to 1. - Quest directive - Investigate Fort Helgen maybe it triggers that Chloe will be bind up in cellar.

Then go in Helgen and there must continue quest orders - first find her and  speak with her, then find keys etc.

if not - i fear that will be 90% not.

2) Try to speak with naked Chloe: there must be one option: I was about to say the same thing. How did you survive? After dialogue must point to chest or if not then try to take key - in previous room near the cages on table must show up a little chest. But i fear it not. I you stuck to that point - i have night  later when i wake up we can try to change quest stages - i try to do with my game but it not change the directives because i don't know if it can help.

Like I said, I came into Helgen backwards because of LAL. I entered through the cave/tunnel at the end where you find Ralof and explored my way back up to where the tunnel caved in. I *may* have found a letter or something on one of the dead imperials, but I can't remember now. I don't have the journal page in my inventory.

I tried a few console commands to try and reset the quest. I tried "resetquest dcur_chloeQuest" and went from the beginning and it all seemed to work up until I got the objective to "Head deeper into the ruins. (Hint: Search Imperial Corpses)". I searched every corpse I could find and didn't find anything useful. My quest marker pointed at a smoking pile of ash that allowed me to "squeeze through the tunnel" but the marker never changed. I'm guessing I am looking for this diary page but it won't spawn because I already searched the important corpse earlier. I tried adding the page to my inventory using the console but that didn't advance the quest either. I also tried using the console to advance the quest, but that didn't look promising.

I'm thinking I should just ignore it. I'll give it another try when I start my next character. 

Seems like I've found a real bug that can probably happen even on LE though!