Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

I have a CTD problem.  I had similar problem to others on the Chloe quest where speaking to Nazeem caused a CTD due to the chains.  I apply the engine fixes and chain patch.  Now the chains go on and are visible.  However, it crashes shortly after (before the next dialog becomes available).  On the pc the suit goes on followed by chains and then gloves and boot, then...CTD.  I see Chloe and it looks like somethin else is supposed to go on (yellow).  Also Chloe stands up to get gloves and boots, while the pc stays prone.  What is supposed to happen after the boots go on?  I wasn't sure where to begin looking.

1 hour ago, calibos said:

I have a CTD problem.  I had similar problem to others on the Chloe quest where speaking to Nazeem caused a CTD due to the chains.  I apply the engine fixes and chain patch.  Now the chains go on and are visible.  However, it crashes shortly after (before the next dialog becomes available).  On the pc the suit goes on followed by chains and then gloves and boot, then...CTD.  I see Chloe and it looks like somethin else is supposed to go on (yellow).  Also Chloe stands up to get gloves and boots, while the pc stays prone.  What is supposed to happen after the boots go on?  I wasn't sure where to begin looking.

chain patch - which chain patch do you mean? ddhotfix?

yellow is probably the chastity bra. did you build everything in bodyslide?

Have you rerun fnis after installing dd and dcl?

Does anyone know why I fail to install this mod using Vortex?

Errors were reported processing the installer for "Deviously Cursed Loot SE 8.4 Rev 4".
Installer Prerequisits not fulfilled: File 'devious devices - assets.esm' is Active
File 'devious devices - integration.esm' is Active
File 'devious devices - expansion.esm' is Active

The error message seems clear and unambiguous, but I have installed Devious Devices SE 4.3.

Nevermind. First time using Vortex. It hadn't enabled the ESMs for a couple of mods, even though it did all the others.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

chain patch - which chain patch do you mean? ddhotfix?

yellow is probably the chastity bra. did you build everything in bodyslide?

Have you rerun fnis after installing dd and dcl?

I used "prisoner_chain_hotfix.7z" (Elsidia loaded) which contained the shape data for the chains and then made the .nif through bodyslide.  I tried to run everything in bodyslide, but that is why i was hoping to see what was next.  Is the chastity bra the same as BradPadded?  In devious meshes bodyslide added: BraPadded_0.nif, BraPadded_1.nif ,and BraPadded.tri.  There is another file called braPadded_go.nif which i did not make (2018 source date).  Those were the only "bras" I saw.

I have applied the ddhotfix and ran fnis.

11 minutes ago, calibos said:

BraPadded_0.nif, BraPadded_1.nif ,and BraPadded.tri.  There is another file called braPadded_go

1) for low weight meshes - make bodyslide

2) for high weight meshes - make bodyslide

3) contains morph for body changes - bodyslide makes it when checkbox is checked

4) is world model - it can't be build and go with original mod.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I upload your bodyslide patch only resave for single weight because original bodyslides build low and high weight.

For the prisoner chains, I only have the one file now, PrisonerChains01.nif (not separate high and low).  Is that correct (the morph file is there too)?  Once i added the patch, it got past the chain stage advances.  I started a new game to play the mod, but i can restart using alternative beginnings to skip the Chloe quest.  

thanks for the patch!  i would have never gotten that far without it or figured it out on my own.

34 minutes ago, calibos said:

thanks for the patch!

Technically this patch is made by Zarantha i only resave to usable format.

33 minutes ago, calibos said:

For the prisoner chains, I only have the one file now, PrisonerChains01.nif

In short yes - this is only one file and for single weight.

In long - in original version chains are without bodyslide because they use chain physics and looks different from patch version. In patch version is only chain harness. because mod uses that single weight file PrisonerChains01.nif.

In bodyslide version is low and high weight files because when you build those chain harness. then you got files PrisonerChains_0.nif and PrisonerChains_1.nif what mod not use. Still uses bugged physics original chains. Because i resave Zarantha bodyslide project's to build single weight.

Also the morph file can there build because this chains are without physics and can be useful - chains increases when belly grow etc.

14 hours ago, calibos said:

What is supposed to happen after the boots go on?

I don't remeber what need to go but there is screen shot how it looks:

Spoiler

original chains with physics:

ScreenShot19.jpg.848ab5d0130c6a2de07b6086599704aa.jpg

fixed chains without physics: ( i found that after uninstall i forgot rebuild catsuit because belly is visible) Also i combine original chain bracelets with chain harness to got better view. But that version can't be build into bodyslide.

ScreenShot22.jpg.2e49b647fb8896992c247325fc12751a.jpg

Edited: You have installed papyrus utility mod SE and all skse64 engine fixes?

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I don't remeber what need to go but there is screen shot how it looks:

Reveal hidden contents

original chains with physics:

ScreenShot19.jpg.848ab5d0130c6a2de07b6086599704aa.jpg

fixed chains without physics: ( i found that after uninstall i forgot rebuild catsuit because belly is visible) Also i combine original chain bracelets with chain harness to got better view. But that version can't be build into bodyslide.

ScreenShot22.jpg.2e49b647fb8896992c247325fc12751a.jpg

Edited: You have installed papyrus utility mod SE and all skse64 engine fixes?

Yes.  I attached the papyrus log.  I seems like it dies at the step where it adds the bra to the pc.  Not sure why though.  

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, calibos said:

I seems like it dies at the step where it adds the bra to the pc

Not sure about bra but you can try to respawn "premium line bra" and put on Chloe before quest start - if CTD then it guilty.

But after Chloe gets on bra there is events:

1) change quest marker to show on Chloe - she is next quest marker.

2) strip Chloe again (only vanilla clothes and armors because NPC fast wear back clothes)

3) send signal to stop bleedout for player.

4) send signal to stop bleedout for Chloe

5) return player controls

6) set current quest objective to completed.

7) set new quest stage and shows new objective.

If you don't see new objective then game stops work in previous steps.

Edited: According to papyrus log  it dies when send bra equipped event for Chloe.

What's mods you have what modify NPC? equip and armor?

Edired2: Also what mod you have what use surrender? It can die when try remove bleedout effect - usually it was used for combat surrenders.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Not sure about bra but you can try to respawn "premium line bra" and put on Chloe before quest start - if CTD then it guilty.

But after Chloe gets on bra there is events:

1) change quest marker to show on Chloe - she is next quest marker.

2) strip Chloe again (only vanilla clothes and armors because NPC fast wear back clothes)

3) send signal to stop bleedout for player.

4) send signal to stop bleedout for Chloe

5) return player controls

6) set current quest objective to completed.

7) set new quest stage and shows new objective.

If you don't see new objective then game stops work in previous steps.

Edited: According to papyrus log  it dies when send bra equipped event for Chloe.

What's mods you have what modify NPC? equip and armor?

Edired2: Also what mod you have what use surrender? It can die when try remove bleedout effect - usually it was used for combat surrenders.

I don't intentionally have any npc mods and she is currently wearing vanilla imperial armor.  I use Defeat for surrender, but tried it with it enabled and disabled.  I think you are right about the bleedout.  I can visibly see the bra gone on chloe, but the pc stays in prone/bleedout position.  I'm not sure what else would be holding on to that though.  I also tried it with all the SLAL disabled too.

Thanks for the ideas.  Honestly, those steps are a little advanced for me.  I'll focus on the rest of the mod.  

loadorder.txt

10 hours ago, Jahtoris said:

Question - any particular walk/idle animations compatible with DD?

Answered on the DD thread - I was wrong :)

Make sure your FNIS is updated. per Kimy, there was a bug in sexy move that should be fixed with the latest FNIS.

1 hour ago, calibos said:

I don't intentionally have any npc mods and she is currently wearing vanilla imperial armor.  I use Defeat for surrender, but tried it with it enabled and disabled.  I think you are right about the bleedout.  I can visibly see the bra gone on chloe, but the pc stays in prone/bleedout position.  I'm not sure what else would be holding on to that though.  I also tried it with all the SLAL disabled too.

Thanks for the ideas.  Honestly, those steps are a little advanced for me.  I'll focus on the rest of the mod.  

loadorder.txt 1.1 kB · 0 downloads

If you have Defeat, you have Death Alternative. If it is bleedout related, make sure you don't have the defeat option in DCL, and then disable both the defeat mod and death alternative?

4 hours ago, calibos said:

I don't intentionally have any npc mods

Not sure if it helps - probably 1% if it helps. Before speak with Nazaan equip on Chloe DCL related good armor (don't remember names, i can check later in home) what you loot in chest near the Chloe. Maybe wrong strip after second time. Also i check your mod load order and don't found important DCL fix related to alternative start. Seems it not CTD problem but strange. I'm on work later i check home my Skyrim to send all names. Also you don't have HTD SMP physics mod for SE - it's optional but it fixes many physics CTD  - for me as you see from screenshots not CTD when wear original prisoners chains. Also those mod fixes anal, vaginal plug chain bells physics and some legs chain physics. More later. You can test CTD by bleedout - enable combat surrender for DCL - disable your mods surrender and death alternative and check how works DCL surrender. More later info about names DCL fix.

EdIted: But if CTD is after bleedout it's big problem - this triggers after all DCL rape or some gas traps in chests. Maybe it's only animation but if not - you are in big trouble.

Edited2: You have all your mods related to SE version? If not it can make CTD sometimes.

7 hours ago, calibos said:

Thanks for the ideas.

Here we go: good DCLl armors: look like rubber suit and other dd stuff:

berserker's armor

Fighter's dress

Reinforced latex dress

and more

About missing plugin for DCL:

It's named Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp and are part of DCL mod - when you install with vortex it ask install alternative ending addon - need check it. That means you need reinstall DCL. After reinstall you need build all FNIS and bodyslide armors for prisoners chains too

And before build - reinstall ddhotfix and then rebuild prisoners chains too.

About HDT - SMP:

Link to mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

At this moment that's all my ideas.

17 minutes ago, sofasamuria said:

Hi, am having a bit of trouble unlocking the Slave Chastity belt. I have 5 Chastity keys 5 High security Restrains keys and 5 Slaver Chastity belt keys but i am unable to unlock the belt, Does anyone know what the name of the key i need is?

I believe that there is a time constraint before you can unlock the slave chastity belt.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Here we go: good DCLl armors: look like rubber suit and other dd stuff:

berserker's armor

Fighter's dress

Reinforced latex dress

and more

About missing plugin for DCL:

It's named Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp and are part of DCL mod - when you install with vortex it ask install alternative ending addon - need check it. That means you need reinstall DCL. After reinstall you need build all FNIS and bodyslide armors for prisoners chains too

And before build - reinstall ddhotfix and then rebuild prisoners chains too.

About HDT - SMP:

Link to mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

At this moment that's all my ideas.

It worked! thank you.  I added the add-on as you suggested. The only other change i made was when i rebuilt the assets, I noticed in the DDA ones padded bra had an HDT version and regular.  I'm not sure what i used before (batch built).  I specifically made the HDT one this time.

3 hours ago, sofasamuria said:

Hi, am having a bit of trouble unlocking the Slave Chastity belt. I have 5 Chastity keys 5 High security Restrains keys and 5 Slaver Chastity belt keys but i am unable to unlock the belt, Does anyone know what the name of the key i need is?

Spoiler

If I remember correctly, 5 body restraint keys

7 hours ago, CuriousLizard said:

After a bit of fruitless searching: I'm trying to do the "Tie Me Up" Quest for the Dollmaker but when I put a gag and the shakles she sells on someone (through the [Restraints] dialog) they just give me a reward and I don't advance the quest... any tips?

It counts only if YOU are wearing a rubber suit as well. ANY will do, but it needs to be rubber. She really likes the stuff! She gives you one at the start of the quest, so can just use that.