Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

3 minutes ago, Vulgein said:

wait is there supposed to be an event for each item placed or something

Not event - quest- first you got on cursed collar - then quest activates and show marker where you need go. And with any stage you place on more cursed elements and quests show new marker for new element.

10 hours ago, Vulgein said:

its a random event that starts the quest 

You read a note what you got in pockets when collar goes on?

Spoiler

ScreenShot14.jpg.15a620e1e22cb86780afb0de657d0108.jpgScreenShot15.jpg.11ade0065467ad06265dbf335338d4f0.jpgScreenShot16.jpg.88905fa25c23a6c8c3b4fafba6a84926.jpg

If you haven't that note open console type:

help andratos 0

Find id of [Andratos' letter] About the collar

type:

player.additem Id 1

where id is letter id

Read this letter in inventory and quest continue.

15 minutes ago, weaponLITE said:

Is there a fix?

Those prisoner chains is without sliders if you need with sliders there was in that thread bodyslide version - only you need load it in outfit studio and change build type to single weight because in default it build low and high weight chains but single weight left old.

I posted this in the LE thread a few days back, but thinking of it, I guess there are many people who don't regularly check the LE thread, so I am cross-posting it here for reference. Ignore it if you have already seen it! :)

I know I have been a bit quiet lately, so I wanted to let you all know what's going on and what the plans are for going forward.

I guess it is safe to say that the ongoing Covid epidemic has changed quite a few things. For me personally, it means having my family around me almost 24/7. Which is awesome! This really makes you wonder why we considered it a "modern" society when dad commutes an hour in one direction to do something he can as well do at home, mom commutes one hour in the other direction to do something she can as well do at home, everybody is stressed out when they convene at home for dinner, and then the family shares one hour or two of so-called "quality time" before going to bed. Did it really take a pandemic to make us see what a mockery we've made of family life?

Well, that was the good part.

However, it means that I don't get to work on naughty stuff as much these days. With schools being closed and kids running around in the house, peeking over mom's shoulder in random intervals and wondering what she's got on her screen there, the hours I can put into bondage games are sort of limited right now. For...obvious reasons? Still, I have the chance to work on my mods every now and then and try to make good use of these hours. I managed to publish updates for both DCL and DDC in the past weeks. The latter is now a fully usable bondage furniture framework. Based on T'ara's work back then, I also figured out how to convert ZAP 7 devices for use with DDC, so you can expect at least some of these devices to find their way into DDC in the not-so-distant future.
Also not too far away is a smaller bugfix release for the DD framework that will pull in a few fixes suggested by users. I got sent a few new devices for DDX I would like to implement and test, too!

As far as DCL goes, I want to create a quest involving the new rope devices now available in the framework. The quest will be given you by the Dollmaker, after completing the Chloe quest. It will be the next step in creating a full-fledged bondage quest line! Another thing I have planned is adding furniture to already existing DCL quests, where they make sense! There are some much bigger ideas and plans too, but right now, I am in "smaller things whenever I can make them happen" mode.

As you probably all know, Covid also has impacted a lot of us financially. My family was one of the luckier ones, as nobody has lost their job yet. But while I personally did not have a job to lose, as I am a stay-at-home mom, I still had to watch my Patreon getting slashed by more than 50% in the past weeks. This Patreon is kinda my only source of income. Like many other modders, I don't play Skyrim much anymore. I still love working on my mods though, and the Patreon sort of gave me the excuse to by providing some sort of income to me. Now, I normally don't advertise my Patreon a lot, but if I may say this: It's still up there for people who enjoy my work and want to support me keeping it going by tipping me a few bucks here and there. Your support is appreciated and it will keep these updates coming, pandemic or not! To those of you who were contributing in the past and present: Thank you! You guys and girls are what kept me going. :)

You all stay safe out there!

Kimy

I have been absolutely loving this mod but I have been having difficulty with getting a cursed loot event to activate when opening a container. I don't have quick loot, at least from what i am aware of. It was working at the beginning of my game and i can even go back to an old save lvl 9 and it works, but my newer save lvl 20 doesn't seem to activate an event, the debug at the top left doesn't come up with dcur selecting event on the new save when an event should occur. I have tried to export and import setting from the old file to new and have tried fallrim tools to clean the save. I can use the debug bondage and free settings and it will equip/unequip full bondage gear. I have tried multiple new games i get to the same point and it doesn't work. Animation and surrender all work fine bondage even works with the surrender, just not cursed loot events.

If there are any debug files or any more info you need to help me please let me know, Thank You.

Load order with NMM   \/

Spoiler

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
ELFX - Weathers.esp=1
Lore Weapon Expansion - Daedric Crescent.esp=1
Lore Weapon Expansion - Goldbrand.esp=1
Lore Weapon Expansion - Relics of the Crusader.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp=1
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
EBT - IC PATCH.esp=1
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp=1
LABikiniSSE.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
Enhanced Enemy AI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuHH.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
3BBB.esp=1
High Level Enemies.esp=1
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp=1
TW3MO.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
High Level Enemies - SIC SE Edition.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Raised Ability Caps.esp=1
KSHairdosSMP.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
VWA_VanillaWarpaintsAbsolution.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
SLSO.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
Scent of Sex.esp=1
Spank That Ass.esp=1
Spank That Ass - Butter Balm.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLSO_F_VP_The Girl Next Door.esp=1
SLSO_F_VP_Maria.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=0
DW.esp=1
MMGSchlong.esp=1
BDLoincloth.esp=1
BDHoodieSchlong.esp=1
SaveTheIcerunner.esp=1
RoyalDaedric.esp=1
JS Armored Circlets SE.esp=1
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
LeftHandRings - Enchanted.esp=1
Occiglacies.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
TW3SO.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SAO_Yuuki-Asuna_Sword.esp=1
isilNarsil.esp=1
icebladeofthemonarch.esp=1
WeaponsOf3E_SSE.esp=1
DX Daughter of the Sea.esp=1
SAO_Excalibur.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
HornyCreatures.esp=1
Animal_SOS.esp=1
ASOS Race Patch.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp=1
ELFXEnhancer.esp=1
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - ELFX Enhancer Patch.esp=1

2 hours ago, Modnar1 said:

Animation and surrender all work fine bondage even works with the surrender, just not cursed loot events.

Cursed loot events stop working when you have active quest running.  First check debug section - if there active quest running - true, then next step is figure out what active quests you have at your level. Or if you complete Leon's quest - it's bugged you need fix it by console.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Cursed loot events stop working when you have active quest running.  First check debug section - if there active quest running - true, then next step is figure out what active quests you have at your level. Or if you complete Leon's quest - it's bugged you need fix it by console.

I have two quests that i have accepted Leon's and The Bound Queen, i haven't done anything with the quest yet. Do i have to complete them before i am able to get cursed loot again?

33 minutes ago, Modnar1 said:

I have two quests that i have accepted Leon's and The Bound Queen, i haven't done anything with the quest yet. Do i have to complete them before i am able to get cursed loot again

That's true. But you will not able to complete Leon's quest before ending Bound Queen. About Bound Queen i'm sure that active quest is set to true when you are bound in queens items. If you are early in Bound Queen quest - then you can end Leon's quest before you get on Bound Queen items. After you are locked in those item you can't end Leon's quest.

Also if you complete a Leon's quest and accept new quest dominated before you can end Bound Queen quest you need free from your Master. Also never what you choose at Leon's quest end - this quest is bugged and after you end Leon's and Dominated quest you need open console and type:

setpqv dcur_leon_enslave leon_questrunning false

or in another way you never will get trigger DCL traps.

Also if you have running Bound queen quest and complete Leon's and dominated quest you need complete Bound Queen quest to get variable active quest running to false and only then DCL cursed traps will be working again.

Edited: Not sure but maybe if you are in Bound Queen quest early stage - cursed traps works. It's probably stop work after items are on you.

DCL traps stop working when you accept Leon's quest if you are in early Bound Queen quest stage.

Edited second time: Anyway if you are in early Bound Queen quest  stage i recommend complete Leon's and if you accept Dominated quest complete it too, then type a console command and then you can continue Bound Queen quest and probably DCL traps starting work again.

22 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

That's true. But you will not able to complete Leon's quest before ending Bound Queen. About Bound Queen i'm sure that active quest is set to true when you are bound in queens items. If you are early in Bound Queen quest - then you can end Leon's quest before you get on Bound Queen items. After you are locked in those item you can't end Leon's quest.

Also if you complete a Leon's quest and accept new quest dominated before you can end Bound Queen quest you need free from your Master. Also never what you choose at Leon's quest end - this quest is bugged and after you end Leon's and Dominated quest you need open console and type:

setpqv dcur_leon_enslave leon_questrunning false

or in another way you never will get trigger DCL traps.

Also if you have running Bound queen quest and complete Leon's and dominated quest you need complete Bound Queen quest to get variable active quest running to false and only then DCL cursed traps will be working again.

Edited: Not sure but maybe if you are in Bound Queen quest early stage - cursed traps works. It's probably stop work after items are on you.

DCL traps stop working when you accept Leon's quest if you are in early Bound Queen quest stage.

Edited second time: Anyway if you are in early Bound Queen quest  stage i recommend complete Leon's and if you accept Dominated quest complete it too, then type a console command and then you can continue Bound Queen quest and probably DCL traps starting work again.

Thankyou soooooooo much i didn't even think about the quests disabling the cursed loot, my old save has The Bound Queen accepted but only the very beginning of that quest, and i no Leon quest accepted yet. I guess i am off to see Leon, will use that console command once completed. Thanks again.

On 5/10/2020 at 7:45 PM, Elsidia said:

Oh my so many... i try to figure out one mod by one but no big luck you can expect. You need:

1) first sight to mods what also modify loot drops

2) try to disable a mod by vortex or in another way and enter in game check key drop. if appear - that mod is guilty.

okay.. Finally think I fixed it.so I think what happened is when I upgrade the cursed loot from old buggy update some files left behind. I delete the old update completely and re install the new one.well hopefully its working fine now.Thanks

11 minutes ago, nitroxsl said:

Key dropping will not work. may be need to fix this "IDK".

Eligible containers are where can be loot drop if it turned out - then drop is zero. From dead bodies if 100% key drop chance need drops always keys. Time to time i got drop keys from home old containers - need go a time before it can drop again. But later i think it stop dropping because i use those containers to store my items. If still no luck on drop keys - there still can be some mod conflicts. In ideal you need install clear skyrim - install only DCL and it's requirements and then if no key drop - then something is wrong with installation. or long way -try to disable one mod to other before key drop appears. As for me i use only DCL and some recommended mods for DCL.

Edited: And dead body need be to fresh - or it marked as already looted from keys.