Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

13 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Ohh it's another mod? No i don't installed it.

Maybe take a time a see what this mod do. If it is dcl MCM

Edited - fast check this mod description - but not found se version. is this mod for SE too?

There was a se version up, but there was a disagreement with the mod author about donations and it had to be taken down.

I use my own conversions of that and it's requirement skyrim utility mod. Just run them through cathedral assets optimizer. nothing special needs to be done. I leave them form 43. sum will complain about the sexlab version, but works just fine.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I use my own conversions of that and it's requirement skyrim utility mod. Just run them through cathedral assets optimizer. nothing special needs to be done. I leave them form 43. sum will complain about the sexlab version, but works just fine.

I just read in LE section that this mod makes game unplayable in long therm - seems i don't try it. Even DCL prison quest gives me some troubles (ash not spawn in second time, instead of teleport to dungeon you are left in chains in city, when you try eat a food in cell you got endless loop - only way is task manager)

Anyway why this mod uses food - it's not necessary for character to eat - it's not died from starvation or thirst.

I have searched quite a bit, but I haven't been able to find the answer. I do not have dialogue/voices when interacting with NPCs (Example: Chloe's quest line with Nazeem), nor do I have text. So I'm literally just guessing on what is going on at this point. It's not just his/Chloe's dialogue, it happened with the Princess Slave start. I'm not sure if I'm missing sound pieces or if it got overridden some how or if the quests even have dialogue at this point. It was an accident that I started the Chloe quest to begin with, but went along with because why not.

I will verify that I have CC on in game in a moment; I did not have CC on, once I put it on however, I did get options to pick from when speaking with Chloe

1 hour ago, PerfectDes said:

I have searched quite a bit, but I haven't been able to find the answer. I do not have dialogue/voices when interacting with NPCs (Example: Chloe's quest line with Nazeem), nor do I have text. So I'm literally just guessing on what is going on at this point. It's not just his/Chloe's dialogue, it happened with the Princess Slave start. I'm not sure if I'm missing sound pieces or if it got overridden some how or if the quests even have dialogue at this point. It was an accident that I started the Chloe quest to begin with, but went along with because why not.

I will verify that I have CC on in game in a moment; I did not have CC on, once I put it on however, I did get options to pick from when speaking with Chloe

Do you have Fuz Roh Doh installed?

1 hour ago, PerfectDes said:

These aren't voiced. Most mods are not voiced. Install fuz ro doh and turn on subtitles.

8 hours ago, saberTech2171 said:

Do you have Fuz Roh Doh installed?

I do, and I forgot to turn on subtitles.

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

These aren't voiced. Most mods are not voiced. Install fuz ro doh and turn on subtitles.

Yeah, I forgot that subtitles weren't auto turned on. That was my fault. Thank you both for responding!

22 hours ago, dzpliu said:

Hi, is the one updated by zarantha, the latest version? And, what would be the load order for Devious devices SE and DCL?( i have a conflict here)

Thank you so much

The one I uploaded is 8.5. Looks like that's still the latest. I put DCL after DD, but as I recall, it doesn't matter. they're made by the same people and some assets are shared between the mods.

8 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Is there any way to disable NPCs asking if they can tie you up? I've been annoyed by it for a while now, and just realized that I've never actually asked if it can be disabled!

I don't normally associate this mod with asking... maybe another mod is doing it?

For this mod, try disabling bondage dialogue ( that should be you tying up npcs, and them tying you on a failure), and check npc actions chances under consequences. And also under solicitation, the chance that a customer wants bondage.

17 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I don't normally associate this mod with asking... maybe another mod is doing it?

For this mod, try disabling bondage dialogue ( that should be you tying up npcs, and them tying you on a failure), and check npc actions chances under consequences. And also under solicitation, the chance that a customer wants bondage.

I've already got Bondage Dialogue disabled, as well as bondage in solicitation.

No, what I'm talking about is this thing where, periodically, when I talk to an NPC their normal dialogue will be replaced with a request to tie me up. The dialogue is something like...

NPC: "Hey, can I ask you something...?"

PC: "What?"

NPC: "You're smoking hot, and I have this fantasy about seeing you all tied up."

... at which point the PC can agree to get tied up (with three "options" for the level of bondage used) or they can refuse without penalty.

If another mod is doing it... that will make me happy. This is one of the few complaints I've had about DCL, but all this time I may have been looking at the wrong mod entirely!

23 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I've already got Bondage Dialogue disabled, as well as bondage in solicitation.

No, what I'm talking about is this thing where, periodically, when I talk to an NPC their normal dialogue will be replaced with a request to tie me up. The dialogue is something like...

NPC: "You're smoking hot, and I have this fantasy about seeing you all tied up."

... at which point the PC can agree to get tied up (with three "options" for the level of bondage used) or they can refuse without penalty.

If another mod is doing it... that will make me happy. This is one of the few complaints I've had about DCL, but all this time I may have been looking at the wrong mod entirely!

Ok, that one. Yes, I have seen that. It may be this mod, in which case, try fiddling with the NPC actions chances. I don't see it often, and it's around 10% for me.

1 minute ago, zarantha said:

Ok, that one. Yes, I have seen that. It may be this mod, in which case, try fiddling with the NPC actions chances. I don't see it often, and it's around 10% for me.

It would be really nice if there was just an option to turn it off. x.x I hope its not an "NPC action" thing.

5 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I can't tell if it's an "NPC Action" thing. The only things mentioned under the "NPC Action" section are...

Add Restraints weight

Rape weight

Give a Key weight

... and all of these options seem to have to do with how NPCs react after you're already in bondage. It doesn't make much sense for them to ask to tie you up if you're already tied up.

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

I think this dialogue not from DCL because i don't see it no time. There is dialogue what i can't call a dialogue - if you have on restraints when you try speak with NPC it can add more or fuck you without permission. From DCL is dialogue starting: [Restraints] - there you can ask NPC to be tied up. Or it can refuse and tied up you)

13 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I think this dialogue not from DCL because i don't see it no time. There is dialogue what i can't call a dialogue - if you have on restraints when you try speak with NPC it can add more or fuck you without permission. From DCL is dialogue starting: [Restraints] - there you can ask NPC to be tied up. Or it can refuse and tied up you)

I don't know what other mod it could be from, though... DCL is the only Devious mod I have installed. x.x

30 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I don't know what other mod it could be from, though... DCL is the only Devious mod I have installed. x.x

Can you share your mod list?

Your dialogue is in my mind i see it mod description but sure see it not in DCL description.

Okay! Here you go:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
254 FE   1 ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
254 FE   2 ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
254 FE   3 ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
254 FE   4 ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
254 FE   5 ccbgssse037-curios.esl
254 FE   6 ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
  5  5     RSkyrimChildren.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     BSAssets.esm
  8  8     LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
  9  9     3DNPC.esp
 10  a     BSHeartland.esm
 11  b     BS_DLC_patch.esp
 12  c     SexLab.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 14  e     CreatureFramework.esm
 15  f     ApachiiHair.esm
 16 10     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 17 11     GenderBender.esm
 18 12     Campfire.esm
 19 13     SexLabAroused.esm
 20 14     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 21 15     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 22 16     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 23 17     daymoyl.esm
 24 18     EFFCore.esm
 25 19     JRSpellPackPatch.esp
 26 1a     SkyUI_SE.esp
 27 1b     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 28 1c     TrueStormsSE.esp
254 FE   7 3BBB.esp
 29 1d     ImprovedHearthfireLighting.esp
 30 1e     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 31 1f     SimplyKnock.esp
 32 20     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 33 21     SL Survival.esp
 34 22     SexLab More Creatures.esp
 35 23     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 36 24     Spank That Ass.esp
 37 25     zzEstrus.esp
 38 26     FNIS.esp
254 FE   8 SINful CBP.esp
 39 27     RaceMenu.esp
 40 28     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 41 29     XPMSE.esp
 42 2a     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 43 2b     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 44 2c     CBBE.esp
 45 2d     DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
 46 2e     BVFE.esp
 47 2f     SOS - Leito Addon.esp
 48 30     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 49 31     RSChildren Patch - BS Bruma.esp
 50 32     RSChildren.esp
 51 33     SOS_Ho.esp
 52 34     DBM_RSChildren.esp
254 FE   9 RSC_USSEP_AventusFix.esp
 53 35     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 54 36     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 55 37     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 56 38     Shar - Lover's Curse.esp
254 FE   a 3DNPCVO1.esp
254 FE   b 3DNPCVO2.esp
 57 39     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 58 3a     SL Survival - Dawnguard Inequality Patch.esp
 59 3b     OrcFemaleAnimations.esp
 60 3c     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 61 3d     Predator Vision.esp
 62 3e     LewdMarks.esp
 63 3f     MoonlightTalesMCM.esp
 64 40     SLSO.esp
 65 41     SLSO_F_VP_The Girl Next Door.esp
 66 42     SLSO_F_VP_Maria.esp
 67 43     SLSO_F_VP_Eliz.esp
 68 44     No NPC Greetings.esp
 69 45     CommunityOverlays2_31T50.esp
254 FE   c SexlabLightMeUp.esp
 70 46     Cassandra Apocrypha CBBE SE.esp
 71 47     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 72 48     SLAL_K4Anims.esp
 73 49     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 74 4a     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
 75 4b     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 76 4c     SexLabTools.esp
 77 4d     SuperbSerana.esp
 78 4e     YourMarketStall.esp
           Shars Signs - The Lover 10%.esp
 79 4f     SexLab Enchantress.esp
 80 50     ArgonianFins.esp
 81 51     LWPlayerHeadTracking.esp
 82 52     Bolt Vendors.esp
 83 53     SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
 84 54     ImprovedNPCs.esp
 85 55     SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp
 86 56     SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp
 87 57     SLAnimLoader.esp
 88 58     AnubAnimObj.esp
 89 59     SexLabDefeat.esp
 90 5a     SlaveTats.esp
 91 5b     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 92 5c     Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
 93 5d     UIExtensions.esp
254 FE   d 3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.esp
 94 5e     NewmillerPiercings2.esp
 95 5f     TimingIsEverything.esp
 96 60     NewmillerPiercings3.esp
 97 61     JRArcaneArcherPack.esp
 98 62     JRDwarvenMudcrabPatch.esp
 99 63     EstrusChaurus.esp
100 64     EstrusSpider.esp
101 65     Run For Your Lives.esp
102 66     Cloaks - No Imperial.esp
103 67     DBM_Bruma_Patch.esp
104 68     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
105 69     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
106 6a     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
107 6b     Hunterborn.esp
108 6c     MistySkye.esp
109 6d     MiasLair.esp
110 6e     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
111 6f     EFFDialogue.esp
           MiasLairNPCImprovement.esp
112 70     Frostfall.esp
113 71     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
114 72     SLPrivacy.esp
254 FE   e BSHeartland - Unofficial Patch.esp
115 73     Devious Cidhna.esp
116 74     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
117 75     iNeed.esp
118 76     TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
119 77     Hunterborn - iNeed Patch.esp
254 FE   f Bruma - iNeed Patch.esp
120 78     HentaiCreatures.esp
121 79     EstrusTrappedEggs.esp
122 7a     Cloaks - USSEEP Patch - No Imperial.esp
123 7b     Cloaks - No Imperial - Dawnguard.esp
124 7c     RSC 3DNPC Patch.esp
125 7d     InnRoomCosts.esp
126 7e     InnRoomCosts - BS Bruma Patch.esp
127 7f     HornyCreatures.esp
128 80     SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
129 81     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
130 82     SLDragons.esp
131 83     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
132 84     BecomeABard.esp
133 85     PxR - NoMoreRandomGuildThieves.esp
134 86     Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
135 87     Hunterborn - Campfire Patch.esp
136 88     12FemaleBrows.esp
137 89     ERF - Ceraph.esp
138 8a     SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon (All Styles).esp
139 8b     -RestoredObjects.esp
140 8c     ORM-Arvak.esp
141 8d     Race Scale Remover.esp
142 8e     icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
143 8f     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
144 90     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
145 91     Ordinator - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch.esp
146 92     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
147 93     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
148 94     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
149 95     ELFXEnhancer.esp
150 96     Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
151 97     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp

... I wish Loot didn't add all those numbers. Anyway, that's the full list!

53 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Anyway, that's the full list!

You have more dd mods as you think)

At this moment i suspect Mia's lair, devious chidma, laura bondage shop. But can't find a proof of that.

Laura's bondage shop seems nice mod with quests - i have running out dlc quests seems need to try this mod)

22 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

At this moment i suspect Mia's lair, devious chidma, laura bondage shop. But can't find a proof of that.

Laura's bondage shop seems nice mod with quests - i have running out dlc quests seems need to try this mod)

Huh, I guess I do have other DD mods. xD It could be coming from Laura's Bondage Shop; that one is all about consensual and semi-consensual bondage. I'll ask about the dialogue over in it's support thread!

It is a pretty fun mod, though!

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

According to the Laura's Bondage Shop support thread, that dialogue is from Deviously Cursed Loot. ><; Either I'm blind and just can't find the option to disable it, or there is no option to disable it.

2 hours ago, shar181 said:

Deviously Cursed Loot.

I play DCL about 1 or 2 weeks and no one time i see this dialogue. And DCL prefer equip you by force not for a ask. Of course i got comments or dd items on when try to speak with NPC but it's happen wihout my answer by force.

Dialogue look something like this. Of you look so hot in those devices. My answer "..." then it happen or NPC open standart dialogue menu.

Dialogue varies depening on what type devices are on an randomly changes a different text.

Edited: OK. later i try install laura shops - and do some tests about dialogues - let's see what happen. But maybe it's still have other mod what do it.

3 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I play DCL about 1 or 2 weeks and no one time i see this dialogue. And DCL prefer equip you by force not for a ask. Of course i got comments or dd items on when try to speak with NPC but it's happen wihout my answer by force.

Dialogue look something like this. Of you look so hot in those devices. My answer "..." then it happen or NPC open standart dialogue menu.

It's possible there's an option controlling this, and you just happen to have it disabled.

20 minutes ago, shar181 said:

It's possible there's an option controlling this, and you just happen to have it disabled

I check DCl option about hours and many times. I enable all hardcore mode what can be found.

Devious Chidna have some NPC dialogues - check this mod. "Added minor comments to Markarth citizens in the aftermath, for immersion. " - not sure what it means. Copypaste from What's new in verison Devious Chidna threat.