Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 minutes ago, crimithan said:

I think you are right. Everything was working and loading fine yesterday. Started a new game, saved it, made sure it would load after a full restart of the game, all mods working. Today, CTD when loading any save - and when making a new game it glitches out where It never progresses to the initial creation screen. Either the horses and carts go for a lovely mountain climb, or the gates of helga never open and the horses just blindly walk against the gates. Looks like its time to delete everything and reinstall the game yet again. If you happen to decide to temporarily remove the mod(s) that you are not allowed to share and put the rest on an ftp server or something, I wouldnt complain lol. Im missing oldrim more and more.

This was something I have encounterd with Helgen reborn installed. But that was a loooooong time ago and in oldrim. I also encountert strange behaviours of the game by switching back and forth between oldrim and SE without doing a full reboot. 

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

This was something I have encounterd with Helgen reborn installed. But that was a loooooong time ago and in oldrim. I also encountert strange behaviours of the game by switching back and forth between oldrim and SE without doing a full reboot. 

This is a fresh OS install that has never had oldrim installed. Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I cant load any saves, and cannot start a new game. Im getting a little frustrated with SE. I have tried disabling mods one by one to see if I could just get a new game started and am having no luck. I think im going to just have to scrap it and start from scratch again, unless you have any suggestions. When I load the game directly without using skse, it will load saves but of course with no mods. I dont get why it was working fine, and I made no changes between when it was working fine to it not working at all. 

1 hour ago, crimithan said:

This is a fresh OS install that has never had oldrim installed. Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I cant load any saves, and cannot start a new game. Im getting a little frustrated with SE. I have tried disabling mods one by one to see if I could just get a new game started and am having no luck. I think im going to just have to scrap it and start from scratch again, unless you have any suggestions. When I load the game directly without using skse, it will load saves but of course with no mods. I dont get why it was working fine, and I made no changes between when it was working fine to it not working at all. 

do you have both xpmse and racemenu? there's a problem with xpmse calling not currently implemented function from racemenu atm

1 hour ago, crimithan said:

36 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

do you have both xpmse and racemenu? there's a problem with xpmse calling not currently implemented function from racemenu atm

Yeah... There was someting... tryout SSE engin fixes from nexus... SSE fixes is also a good addition.

17 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Everybody will tell you something else. Seems to me like Mo makes as much problems as it solves. Right now the only thing that really makes trouble is making NIO work. It seemed to be so simple for me....  

LOL ill tell you how simple i dont even know how i did it with all the install and del i was haveing problems with my SoS and jcon so i reintalled all my animation and now NIO is working fight i have heels again WOOWOO. thanks for trying to help!

Hi, I am having an issue in the Going Shopping quest, after buying everything, it tells me to go back to Leah but there is no prompt that lets me deliver the items. Is that a known bug? Is there a fix? Normally I would just advance quest stage but I can't find a quest id for it.

13 minutes ago, KeiVal said:

Hi, I am having an issue in the Going Shopping quest, after buying everything, it tells me to go back to Leah but there is no prompt that lets me deliver the items. Is that a known bug? Is there a fix? Normally I would just advance quest stage but I can't find a quest id for it.

Best way it to ask in the Oldrim Thread. I don't think it is a SE related problem and there are more users that might help you out.

23 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Yeah... There was someting... tryout SSE engin fixes from nexus... SSE fixes is also a good addition.

Hi,
i've a similar issue with RaceMenu... it's causing CTDs constantly but unfortunately SSE Engine Fixes did not solve it.

Is there a way to just get NIOverride to work? I don't really care about race menu (however, it's a nice thing)

Thanks

12 minutes ago, SpaceSeraphim said:

Hi,
i've a similar issue with RaceMenu... it's causing CTDs constantly but unfortunately SSE Engine Fixes did not solve it.

Is there a way to just get NIOverride to work? I don't really care about race menu (however, it's a nice thing)

Thanks

Never tried it, but should be the same way and I think it will not save the problem. Have you removed the old BSA? Have I forgotten to write it in the guide?

No, I have not forgotten that... 

58 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Never tried it, but should be the same way and I think it will not save the problem. Have you removed the old BSA? Have I forgotten to write it in the guide?

No, I have not forgotten that... 

Not sure ... but I just tried again to convert RaceMenu with another (newer) Video Tutorial posted on page 3 of this thread (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBtc-HJ7u2E). This was much cleaner then my first try and now the CTDs are gone. 

I have a CTD on entering Solitude which I believe I have traced to Cursed Loot (it was this or SL Sex Slaves). Disabling it allows entrance, but any time it's enabled, Solitude will crash. It is my first visit, I don't know if it's related to the execution scene. Disabling the mod, entering the city, saving, and re-enabling also lets me load the save inside the city. I watched the execution scene, then could leave and re-enter normally. I'm assuming continuing on that save is a bad idea, though.

Irrelevant to this issue, but I also found these, if they matter:

Skipping: [NAVM:00102F53] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DawnstarExterior04 [CELL:00008E96] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,26))
Skipping: [NAVM:00102F54] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DawnstarExterior04 [CELL:00008E96] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,26))
Skipping: [NAVM:00102F55] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DawnstarExterior04 [CELL:00008E96] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,26))
Skipping: [NAVM:001035EE] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DawnstarExterior04 [CELL:00008E96] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,26))
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 8163, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
<Warning: Plugin contains 4 deleted NavMeshes which can not be undeleted>

34 minutes ago, crel said:

I have a CTD on entering Solitude which I believe I have traced to Cursed Loot (it was this or SL Sex Slaves). Disabling it allows entrance, but any time it's enabled, Solitude will crash. It is my first visit, I don't know if it's related to the execution scene. Disabling the mod, entering the city, saving, and re-enabling also lets me load the save inside the city. I watched the execution scene, then could leave and re-enter normally. I'm assuming continuing on that save is a bad idea, though.

Irrelevant to this issue, but I also found these, if they matter:

Skipping: [NAVM:00102F53] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DawnstarExterior04 [CELL:00008E96] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,26))
Skipping: [NAVM:00102F54] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DawnstarExterior04 [CELL:00008E96] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,26))
Skipping: [NAVM:00102F55] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DawnstarExterior04 [CELL:00008E96] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,26))
Skipping: [NAVM:001035EE] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DawnstarExterior04 [CELL:00008E96] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,26))
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 8163, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

First: Thanks for the info. Crashes like this are usually caused by a defective mesh or an incompatible texture. And everybody has them in a different location, so it is not easy to track them down. It might also be that it is caused by defective meshes that don't cause a crash alone but will cause a crash if they join together (that is a thing that happened in oldrim, too, especially with entering Riften.) It might sound like a bad idea, but for error fixing, it is not so bat to continue on that save, if you are interested in getting this going. It will be interesting to see how the game behaves afterwards. And some other things i need to know: Which versions of DDi and DDx do you have installed? And which additional DD related mods are running on your system?  

34 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

First: Thanks for the info. Crashes like this are usually caused by a defective mesh or an incompatible texture. And everybody has them in a different location, so it is not easy to track them down. It might also be that it is caused by defective meshes that don't cause a crash alone but will cause a crash if they join together (that is a thing that happened in oldrim, too, especially with entering Riften.) It might sound like a bad idea, but for error fixing, it is not so bat to continue on that save, if you are interested in getting this going. It will be interesting to see how the game behaves afterwards. And some other things i need to know: Which versions of DDi and DDx do you have installed? And which additional DD related mods are running on your system?  

Thanks for looking at this. I posted here some time after I posted on the DD thread, you responded to both but since this one seems to be the culprit for the CTD's I suppose continuing here would be better. This same pattern happened when entering Moorside Inn while running the Sex Slaves quest. Disabling Cursed Loot let me in fine; turning off all CL functions through the debug menu did not, although as I type this I realized I didn't do a save/load after disabling it so that might be why.

Sexlab Framework SE & Beta2 patch - v1.63

SL Aroused Redux SSE v29

ZAZ Animation pack 8.0

DDa 3.0e

DDi 4.0SE

DDx 4.0SE

D. Cursed Loot SE 6.4.7

MiasLair SSE 63a - SexLab Love Slaves

Cursed Loot LAL addon

That is also the load order they're in. There's a few more, like SoS, SLAL, and Matchmaker but I don't think they're directly related to DD.

31 minutes ago, crel said:

Thanks for looking at this. I posted here some time after I posted on the DD thread, you responded to both but since this one seems to be the culprit for the CTD's I suppose continuing here would be better. This same pattern happened when entering Moorside Inn while running the Sex Slaves quest. Disabling Cursed Loot let me in fine; turning off all CL functions through the debug menu did not, although as I type this I realized I didn't do a save/load after disabling it so that might be why.

Sexlab Framework SE & Beta2 patch - v1.63

SL Aroused Redux SSE v29

ZAZ Animation pack 8.0

DDa 3.0e

DDi 4.0SE

DDx 4.0SE

D. Cursed Loot SE 6.4.7

MiasLair SSE 63a - SexLab Love Slaves

Cursed Loot LAL addon

That is also the load order they're in. There's a few more, like SoS, SLAL, and Matchmaker but I don't think they're directly related to DD.

Well, It will take some time to go throu the models and make a fix. The problem is that DDi 4.0 for oldrim had some internal erros, too, that have been ported to SE and it is not clear if they make things better or even worse. I'm at checking DDx 4.0 now, and see what is burried in there....  then I will switch over to 4.1, DDi 4.1 seems to be cleaner, but it is also much heavier. You can do me a favor in the meantime and check which models cause a CTD and which ones just don't look so good. It would also be interesting to know if the crash is only related to the opening sceene or if it is a general solitude issue.

[05/30/2018 - 03:52:54PM] Error: dcur_cursedcollarquest (2C0058CC): unknown quest objective 58.
stack:
	[dcur_cursedcollarquest (2C0058CC)].dcur_cursedcollarquestscript.IsObjectiveDisplayed() - "<native>" Line ?
	[dcur_cursedcollarquest (2C0058CC)].dcur_cursedcollarquestscript.collarquest_getactualstage() - "dcur_cursedCollarQuestScript.psc" Line 872
	[Item 20 in container  (00000014)].dcur_onreadhint3.OnRead() - "dcur_onreadhint3.psc" Line 19
[05/30/2018 - 03:52:54PM] Error: dcur_cursedcollarquest (2C0058CC): unknown quest objective 59.
stack:
	[dcur_cursedcollarquest (2C0058CC)].dcur_cursedcollarquestscript.IsObjectiveDisplayed() - "<native>" Line ?
	[dcur_cursedcollarquest (2C0058CC)].dcur_cursedcollarquestscript.collarquest_getactualstage() - "dcur_cursedCollarQuestScript.psc" Line 872
	[Item 20 in container  (00000014)].dcur_onreadhint3.OnRead() - "dcur_onreadhint3.psc" Line 19

As you can see the cursed collar quest has a bit of a bug... tis after equipping the cuffs, I'm opening the ck atm to see what it should do.

5 minutes ago, RamsesSilent said:

Woo Woo  thanks  to video a little guess work on how to do it in n.m.m instead of m.o. and engine fixes everything seems to be working and i can load saves again! bows before the great and mighty Pfiffy. thanks so much for helping this old dyslexic fuck out!

I'm not great and I'm not mighty, I'm just doing things. Sometimes I'm just DOING things, and sometimes I'm just doing THINGS.

9 minutes ago, cinemagic said:

shapeData catsuit.nif and catsuitHDT.nif have wrong texture path.

should be Textures\Devious\CursedLoot\mxw_catsuit\catsuit_d.dds etc.

This will be a ported error. Thanks for the Info, seems like i have to take a closer look at them. 

14 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, It will take some time to go throu the models and make a fix. The problem is that DDi 4.0 for oldrim had some internal erros, too, that have been ported to SE and it is not clear if they make things better or even worse. I'm at checking DDx 4.0 now, and see what is burried in there....  then I will switch over to 4.1, DDi 4.1 seems to be cleaner, but it is also much heavier. You can do me a favor in the meantime and check which models cause a CTD and which ones just don't look so good. It would also be interesting to know if the crash is only related to the opening sceene or if it is a general solitude issue.

Oh, no, I'm not expecting a quick fix by any means; it looks like porting a mod like this takes quite a lot of work, and it is a beta after all.

So on the idea it's conflicting/corrupted meshes or whatever... it's *now happened it 3 different areas: Riften, the Moorside Inn, and the Mia's dungeon gas trap trigger. The trap would trigger and then go dark, the crash seemed to occur when it was loading up the following scene.

If these crashes were corrupted/conflicting meshes or whatever, would the save I load after reenabling CL crash also? With Riften and Moorside, I disabled CL, walked through the entrance door, saved the game, enabled CL, and loaded that save. I'm not expert (or even an adept!), but it seems the meshes would not change between walking through the door and loading the save immediately after in the exact same location.

Since I was able to enter and leave Riften normally, with CL enabled, after watching the execution scene, and the fact that CL also caused a crash on the gas trap... that's two event trigger crashes it seems.

5 minutes ago, crel said:

Oh, no, I'm not expecting a quick fix by any means; it looks like porting a mod like this takes quite a lot of work, and it is a beta after all.

So on the idea it's conflicting/corrupted meshes or whatever... it's not happened it 3 different areas: Riften, the Moorside Inn, and the Mia's dungeon gas trap trigger. The trap would trigger and then go dark, the crash seemed to occur when it was loading up the following scene.

If these crashes were corrupted/conflicting meshes or whatever, would the save I load after reenabling CL crash also? With Riften and Moorside, I disabled CL, walked through the entrance door, saved the game, enabled CL, and loaded that save. I'm not expert (or even an adept!), but it seems the meshes would not change between walking through the door and loading the save immediately after in the exact same location.

Since I was able to enter and leave Riften normally, with CL enabled, after watching the execution scene, and the fact that CL also caused a crash on the gas trap... that's two event trigger crashes it seems.

Hm... Has been long since I have played Mia. trigerring a trap will trigger DCL while triggering this trap lets you end up in a pillory if i recall it right.... You might be at something there...

What you say about the a city is a bit different. Might sound strange, but sometimes you are not able to enter a city throu the gates but you can still fast travel directly to the palace and then move around. 2 Days later, after killing some Dragons you go throu the Gates and crash at the Palace.

BAD Meshes/textures have also been a problem in Oldrim but it wasn't that dramatic. Its was just a little bit of more load here and a little bit more load there. As long as it has not been to much it caused not much trouble. The SE engine is not so forgiving.

I'm assuming that your other mods have been converted good (I'm naive) and I know that some of the DD and the DCL meshes make problems.(I'm making frinds with them... more or less) So when ever you encounter a crash on cell change, I take the blame first for having not fixed all the stuff in DD and DCL. 

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Hm... Has been long since I have played Mia. trigerring a trap will trigger DCL while triggering this trap lets you end up in a pillory if i recall it right.... You might be at something there...

What you say about the a city is a bit different. Might sound strange, but sometimes you are not able to enter a city throu the gates but you can still fast travel directly to the palace and then move around. 2 Days later, after killing some Dragons you go throu the Gates and crash at the Palace.

BAD Meshes/textures have also been a problem in Oldrim but it wasn't that dramatic. Its was just a little bit of more load here and a little bit more load there. As long as it has not been to much it caused not much trouble. The SE engine is not so forgiving.

I'm assuming that your other mods have been converted good (I'm naive) and I know that some of the DD and the DCL meshes make problems.(I'm making frinds with them... more or less) So when ever you encounter a crash on cell change, I take the blame first for having not fixed all the stuff in DD and DCL. 

You're correct, it's a trap on the floor (area trigger, rather) that you have to walk over. It knocks you out, you wake up in a pillory.

Well, hopefully disabling CL, walking through doors, and reenabling doesn't corrupt the save. In the meantime I'll report any more I come across.

5 hours ago, crel said:

You're correct, it's a trap on the floor (area trigger, rather) that you have to walk over. It knocks you out, you wake up in a pillory.

Well, hopefully disabling CL, walking through doors, and reenabling doesn't corrupt the save. In the meantime I'll report any more I come across.

Well, it will not be the ultimate solution. And it will break DCL related quest, especially the LAL part. But as long as you don't run into problems, go ahead. I stuck in a test cell with equpping the included items in DDx and looking for broken models and a somewhat suiting replacement for them right now.