Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

using 8.1 with the path to 8.2 (I'm not sure if I was doing that right)  here is a few bug/problem reports.

there is a crash when having the guard walk up to me to send me to the prison when when I have set Prison Difficulty: Vanilla leaving it to Kinky works just fine (at least for me).  My thought is maybe prison sentence being set to less than 1 or some other thing along those lines? as it works fine if I lower the difficulty while in the prison.

There is also a small gap in the mesh of the mines when going down the slope.

The spot for getting the prisoner created items you can cheese it by putting in and taking out the same item over and over again keeping you from having to go and find the other items.

Is there a merchant that will buy/sell devious devices exclusively because I can't seem to just sell them off to just any old person, and one of the people I'd imagine who WOULD want stuff like this, the blacksmith, isn't interested at all. (I even have the bondage lover feature turned off so I can drop and put them into containers)

4 hours ago, Zagzaguel said:

The Dollmaker in Dawn..Dawn.. Dawnguard¿ Buys sets of bondage 

.. but only sets. We dont want you to have no bondage in your inventory when the selfbondage trap triggers now would we? 

The elf NPC in Captured Dreams also buys bondage stuff

Provided you have Captured Dreams. Thanks for letting me know about the Dollmaker. You sure it's The Dawnguard Outpost and not Dawnstar the Hold?

11 minutes ago, Zagzaguel said:

yea its Dawnstar. This city in the north with them sweet dreams

Im terrible at remembering names my pardon

No problem, there's so many things in this game that it's easy to get confused like with Markarth and Morkel or however it's spelt, they're Holds but like so rarely used who the hell remembers them or their locations anyway, right?

Not sure if this helps the few comments above, but here:

Whiterun - Whiterun Hold

Winterhold - Winterhold Hold (sounds weird)

Falkreath - Falkreath Hold

Riften - The Rift Hold

Markarth - The Reach Hold

Solitude - Haafingar Hold

Morthal - Hjaalmarch Hold

Windhelm - Eastmarch Hold

Dawnstar - The Pale Hold

4 minutes ago, forsaken7509 said:

Can't find the Expansion.ESM download on the download link on the main post. Looked around a few pages and still can't find it. 

The Devious Devices for SSE thread has  3 files to download. One of them doesn't have a name at all - that's the Expansion one.

Hi Everyone,

First off, let me say that I really enjoy this mod, and appreciate all the work you all have put in.

I have been running in to an issue with a CTD when I try to enter one of the larger cities open cells by any means. First, it started with Dawnstar, and so I backed off to my save just before I had installed DCL, and the issue was fixed for about half an hour until it started happening in Whiterun.

I use Vortex, so it doesn't appear to be a load order issue, and it wasn't happening prior to the installation of DCL.

I enabled Papyrus Logging, but the results are rather inconclusive as far as the crash. I get the following or similar prior to every CTD.

Spoiler

[04/25/2019 - 08:30:55PM] ERROR: Failed to setup moving reference because it has no parent cell or no 3D
stack:
    [ (22002DB6)].FNISflGuideScript.TranslateTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (22002DB6)].FNISflGuideScript.DoGuide() - "FNISflGuideScript.psc" Line 69
    [ (22002DB6)].FNISflGuideScript.OnUpdate() - "FNISflGuideScript.psc" Line 36
[04/25/2019 - 08:30:56PM] [DCUR] Opened a door.
[04/25/2019 - 08:30:56PM] [DCUR] Door is not locked as required, aborting.

My Papyrus logs in full:

Papyrus.1.logPapyrus.0.logPapyrus.3.logPapyrus.2.log

So, I went to TESVEdit and tried a quick fix for DCL. 

There appears to be some red items:

Spoiler

image.png.2c5d3b21594c935b2352fc1fe8d37a2d.png

Spoiler

image.png.0e13d827b72f8afcf77ee4ce9e635b8d.png

The second one is just the start of the page, but it has red lines going all the way down the scroll that seem to be triggered primarily because Skyrim and DCL values don't match to the Update.esm.

I am a little out of my league here, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

I realized that I forgot to add some mod information.

I am using:

• DCa 3.0
  • DCi 4.2
  • DCx 4.2
  • Racemenu
  • CBBE
  • XPMSE
  • ZAP 8 (CBBE)
  • FNIS
  • DCL 8.2

Full list of mods and their load order is here:

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Sneak Tools.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
FemaleOutfitReplacer.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
MagicalCollegeofWinterhold.esp
SkyrimRecycling.esp
Unlimited Training.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
True Master Trainers (Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch).esp
Phenderix Magic Evolved.esp
FNISspells.esp
FNISFlyer.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
SlaversKeep.esp
LADX_SSE.esp
JS Armored Circlets SE.esp
SkyrimRecycling_JSAC.esp
Elsa.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
AP Skyrim SE.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
MBWSFollowersReplacer.esp

EDIT 2:

This is what I get from the NifScan:

Spoiler

NifScan 0.3.2, starting to scan...

Error reading file bodyslide and outfit studio - v4.7.1-201-4-7-1-1551298506\calientetools\bodyslide\res\skeleton_fo4.nif
ddx-4.2se\meshes\devious\heretic\gags\ironbitgag.nif
    Block [0]: Name NPC Head [Head] is used more than once in children nodes

ddx-4.2se\meshes\devious\heretic\gags\ironbitgagwithwood.nif

ddx-4.2se\meshes\devious\heretic\gags\ironpullgag.nif

ddx-4.2se\meshes\devious\heretic\gags\peargag.nif

ddx-4.2se\meshes\devious\heretic\pear\peargag.nif

legendary armors - deserterx sse v1.2-2314-1-2\meshes\dx\ancientdraugr\dx_ad_armor_gnd.nif
    Block [0]: Name DraugrHelmetGO is used more than once in children nodes

legendary armors - deserterx sse v1.2-2314-1-2\meshes\dx\ancientdraugr\dx_ad_underwear_gnd.nif
    Block [0]: NiTriStrip is not supported by SSE

legendary armors - deserterx sse v1.2-2314-1-2\meshes\dx\miniarmorscollection\saddles\emfycleric\dx_mac_emfy.nif
    Block [0]: Name HorseFrontRLegPhalangesManus is used more than once in children nodes

schlongs_of_skyrim_se - v1.1.1\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\skeleton.nif
    Block [4]: Name NPC L FootBox is used more than once in children nodes

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - accessories\fiddle\fiddle.nif
    Block [0]: Name Irons is used more than once in children nodes

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - accessories\fiddle\ironfiddle.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - accessories\fiddle\ironfiddle02.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fluidity\zaztinkleyellowf i.nif
    Block [2]: Mesh uses SLSF1_External_Emittance but bit 9 is not set in BSXFlags.

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fluidity\zaztinkleyellowf ii.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fluidity\zaztinkleyellowm i.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fluidity\zaztinkleyellowm ii.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\01 equipable pee&puddles\zazf20peeyellow fi.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\01 equipable pee&puddles\zazf20peeyellow fii.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\01 equipable pee&puddles\zazf20peeyellow mi.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\01 equipable pee&puddles\zazf20peeyellow mii.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\01 equipable pee&puddles\zazf20peeyellow puddle large.nif
    Block [0]: Mesh uses SLSF1_External_Emittance but BSXFlags with set bit 9 is missing.

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\02 equipable fluids\01aleakypussydrops.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\02 equipable fluids\01bleakypussydrops.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\02 equipable fluids\04asquirtingpussy.nif
    Block [0]: Name Emitter is used more than once in children nodes
    Block [3]: Mesh uses SLSF1_External_Emittance but bit 9 is not set in BSXFlags.

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\02 equipable fluids\04bsquirtingpussy.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - furniture\stocks\theedgingstocks.nif
    Block [0]: Name Hardware is used more than once in children nodes

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - furniture\torturemaschine\whippingirlfuckingmachinemkii.nif
    Block [2]: Mesh doesn't use SLSF1_External_Emittance but has BSXFlags with bit 9 set.

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - furniture\torturemaschine\wncfuckingmachine.nif
    Block [2]: Mesh doesn't use SLSF1_External_Emittance but has BSXFlags with bit 9 set.

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - milk-o-matic\common\leakypussy01.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - milk-o-matic\common\milkleft.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - milk-o-matic\common\milkright.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - milk-o-matic\common\squirtingpussy02.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts  static\crux\crux05-static.nif
    Block [0]: Name FarmBannerPost01:22.00 is used more than once in children nodes

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao101.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao102.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao103.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao104.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao105.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao106.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao107.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao108.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao109.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao110.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao111.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao112.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity 2.0\01 pee\aozazf20peeyellowfi.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity 2.0\01 pee\aozazf20peeyellowfii.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity 2.0\01 pee\aozazf20peeyellowmi.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity 2.0\01 pee\aozazf20peeyellowmii.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\milkz\aozaztmal.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\milkz\aozaztmalx.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\milkz\aozaztmalxx.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\milkz\aozaztmar.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\milkz\aozaztmarx.nif

zaz 8.0 cbbe se rev2\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\punishmentpillory\zazcandlewaxa.nif

Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\bretonfemale\femalehead_msn.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\darkelffemale\femalehead_msn.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\astridbody.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\astridbody_msn.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femalebodyafflicted.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1_msn.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1_s.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1_sk.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femalehands_1.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femalehands_1_msn.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femalehands_1_s.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femalehands_1_sk.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femalehead.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femaleheadvampire.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femaleheadvampire_msn.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femalehead_msn.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femalehead_s.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\female\femalehead_sk.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\femaleold\femalebody_1_msn.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\femaleold\femalehead_msn.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\femaleorc\femaleheadorc_msn.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\highelffemale\femalehead_msn.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\imperialfemale\femalehead_msn.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\khajiitfemale\femalebody.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\khajiitfemale\femalebody_msn.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\khajiitfemale\femalebody_s.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\khajiitfemale\femalehands_msn.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\male\blankdetailmap.dds
Error reading file caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v1.5.3-198-1-5-3-1546894253\textures\actors\character\redguardfemale\femalehead_msn.dds
Error reading file deviously cursed loot 8.1se\textures\newmiller\corset\grade1alpha.dds
Error reading file deviously cursed loot 8.1se\textures\newmiller\corset\grade2alpha.dds
Error reading file elsa in skyrim se - cbbe special-24560-1-1-1554024258.1\textures\actors\character\elsa\femalebody_1_msn.dds
Error reading file elsa in skyrim se - cbbe special-24560-1-1-1554024258.1\textures\actors\character\elsa\femalehands_1_msn.dds
Error reading file elsa in skyrim se - cbbe special-24560-1-1-1554024258.1\textures\actors\character\elsa\femalehead_msn.dds
[Done] Checked 10092 file(s)

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Every time it tries to equip the prison outfit, crash to desktop. I've tried everything in this thread, using the DDhotfix, updating to all the latest versions of things, re-installing Hotfix after BS. I even manually replaced the nif files in DDE with the ones in Hotfix, and with the HDT ones linked a page back just to see if it would change anything. Nope, everytime go to prison, crash when it tries to equip that. I'm using Mod Organizer, if that matters. I'm really stumped!

Each time I run the debug and it goes to equip something on the feet, I keep getting a popup saying that NetImmerse Override is not installed, though I have RaceMenu installed. Any links that would get this fixed up?

I made sure to have everything listed in the requirements and also checked the conversion topic to grab some fixes.

If it helps, using MO2 and also tried seeing if installing the RaceMenu Heels mod on the Nexus would fix it, it did not.

10 hours ago, Bloondie said:

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Every time it tries to equip the prison outfit, crash to desktop. I've tried everything in this thread, using the DDhotfix, updating to all the latest versions of things, re-installing Hotfix after BS. I even manually replaced the nif files in DDE with the ones in Hotfix, and with the HDT ones linked a page back just to see if it would change anything. Nope, everytime go to prison, crash when it tries to equip that. I'm using Mod Organizer, if that matters. I'm really stumped!

Which set of BodySlide files are you using? The Older ones packed with DDx and DCL or the newer CBBE set?

6 hours ago, UZ2 said:

Each time I run the debug and it goes to equip something on the feet, I keep getting a popup saying that NetImmerse Override is not installed, though I have RaceMenu installed. Any links that would get this fixed up?

I made sure to have everything listed in the requirements and also checked the conversion topic to grab some fixes.

If it helps, using MO2 and also tried seeing if installing the RaceMenu Heels mod on the Nexus would fix it, it did not.

There is something in the first page of the SSE Conversion Tracking Page where it says some specific needs for running DD and its related stuff. Check if you have all the necessities installed.

3 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Which set of BodySlide files are you using? The Older ones packed with DDx and DCL or the newer CBBE set?

Okay, weirdly I'm not having crashes on going to prison anymore, it's just not equipping anything at all. I'm not sure if the mesh problem is fixed since i can't get it to trigger the equip event. I've updated my SKSE and all relevant files to the most recent versions, and I guess it's solved temporarily, but I worry what will happen if I go to an area where people are wearing those chains that cause the crash...

Hello all.

I am unable to make bodyslide create accurate morphs for my character. Either it creates stupidly big stuff (like immensely big breast cups, or laces that go "floating" over the body), or either it creates small ones that clip with the skin.

I believe the problem is that the DCL models I have in bodyslide are either for CBBE or UNNP's presets, so no matter what I do, some stuff works and other don't. 

I'm pretty certain someone must have found this before and fixed it. Can anyone point me how to do it?

Can anybody post their Deviously Cursed Loot setting, where you are not totally inundated with the devices. I uninstalled the mod, because I was spending more time getting out of the things than actually playing the game. Saying that there are some things that I do miss in my current game.

I play a male character and when I try to have sex with Sasha she puts a strapon on and my character plays the female animation and Sasha plays the male. I want my character to play the male (since he is male) and Sasha to play the female. Is there any way I can fix this?

14 hours ago, Tron91 said:

There is something in the first page of the SSE Conversion Tracking Page where it says some specific needs for running DD and its related stuff. Check if you have all the necessities installed.

I tore apart my entire skyrim mod install to troubleshoot this, though since using Mod Organizer, I just backed up what I had.

Down to just this for troubleshooting:

Unofficial Patch

SkyUI

CBBE

XP32 Skeleton

HDT Body

JContainer

SSE Engine fixes

PapyrusUtil SE

Mfg Fix

FNIS XXL

FNIS Spells

FNIS PCEA

RaceMenu 0.3.4

SexLab v163

SexLabArousedSSELoose Redux

ZAZ v7

Devious Devices Integration

Devious Devices Expansion

Devious Devices Assets

DDHOTFIX

Devious SKSE DLL for 1.5.73

Cursed Loot

Still getting the 'NetImmerse not being installed' popup, is there something else that is missing or is it an issue with RaceMenu?

Part of the PapyrusLog:

Spoiler

[04/26/2019 - 10:01:48PM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[04/26/2019 - 10:01:48PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(test: Rubber Suit)
[04/26/2019 - 10:01:48PM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[04/26/2019 - 10:01:49PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedRubber Suit(test:1)
[04/26/2019 - 10:01:49PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Rubber Suit.
[04/26/2019 - 10:01:49PM] Cannot open store for class "xpmselib", missing file?
[04/26/2019 - 10:01:49PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
    [zadQuest (0A00F624)].zadlibs.SetNodeHidden() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 3181
    [zadQuest (0A00F624)].zadlibs.ShowBreasts() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 3158
    [alias Player on quest zadQuest (0A00F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnObjectEquipped() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 107
[04/26/2019 - 10:01:49PM] ERROR: Static function SetNodeScale not found on object xpmselib. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [zadQuest (0A00F624)].zadlibs.SetNodeHidden() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 3181
    [zadQuest (0A00F624)].zadlibs.ShowBreasts() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 3159
    [alias Player on quest zadQuest (0A00F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnObjectEquipped() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 107
[04/26/2019 - 10:01:49PM] ERROR: HasMagicEffectWithKeyword called with invalid Keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest zadQuest (0A00F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnObjectEquipped() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 109
[04/26/2019 - 10:01:50PM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[04/26/2019 - 10:01:50PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(test: {Clothes:Hood} Black Leather Restrictive Boots)
[04/26/2019 - 10:01:50PM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[04/26/2019 - 10:01:50PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(test: {Clothes:Hood} Black Leather Restrictive Boots)

The weird thing is that all of RaceMenu works perfectly fine and it is only the items from Cursed Loot that says that NIOverride is not installed.

14 hours ago, wildtangent said:

Can anybody post their Deviously Cursed Loot setting, where you are not totally inundated with the devices. I uninstalled the mod, because I was spending more time getting out of the things than actually playing the game. Saying that there are some things that I do miss in my current game.

I always deactivate the "bondage lover" option so I can simply drop items to the ground.

If you are finding too many traps, chances are that either your arousal is way too high (which tends to happen when you are restrained) or maybe you should drop the base chances a bit. Base is 5%, so maybe try to lower that to 2.5 or so.

Also, while kinda funny, finding a full retrain in the middle of a quest may stop you on your tracks. So when I don't want this to happen I do activate the "progressive bondage" option.

EDIT: You know about the lucky charms, right? Those small necklaces you find everywhere? They will protect you from unwanted cursed traps.