Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

1 hour ago, testmodonly112 said:

Any solution for this

Sounds like you run Bodyslide wrong (not build all DD items, not build DCL items, run bodyslide from wrong location, bodyslide is outdated, DCL bodyslide presets is outdated etc.)

Can you name a invisible armor perfect fit name or even better this item console id? Or at least Skyrim screenshot where i can see name of equipped armor? Also need version of DD, DCL and bodyslide.

Then i check this armor and say what bodyslide file needs build.

47 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Sounds like you run Bodyslide wrong (not build all DD items, not build DCL items, run bodyslide from wrong location, bodyslide is outdated, DCL bodyslide presets is outdated etc.)

Can you name a invisible armor perfect fit name or even better this item console id? Or at least Skyrim screenshot where i can see name of equipped armor? Also need version of DD, DCL and bodyslide.

Then i check this armor and say what bodyslide file needs build.

As you can see, when i play the alternate live as princess, one of the body part is missing and the clothes too. the gag and the shoe are working fine. the vibrator(?) also working fine in my another gameplay. i use DCL version 8.5 se (that i managed to find in this forum too because i encounter same problem with DCLv9 beta). i also play DD 5.0.7 se and also this is the only mods i use currently. i removed my another hundreds of mod in hope to fix this thing. 

Screenshot 2021-02-27 020340.png

Screenshot 2021-02-27 021300.png

25 minutes ago, testmodonly112 said:

i also play DD 5.0.7

It's DD 5.0 - 7 is sevenzip file extension. Like myarchive.7z

Also Slavers outfits is take from DD 5.0 Extension.

There is link to tutorial how to install and batch build outfits into MO 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99DCEHpuZa0

If you do all right with bodyslide installation and build those into mo then you need open bodyslide using mo and select DD Framework CBBE SE group, check checkbox - build morphs, select your body preset - check any of dd bodyslide item if there is show up your preset - and then click batch build button. There select noHDT if you don't have HDT SMP SE. If you have and it works without CTD - use HDT version from list.

Later wait while bodyslide build those outfits and if all right in game will be show up costumes.

1 hour ago, peterkenway said:

I need help, serana locked herself in an armbinder, even with the options to support followers, turned off, someone tell me how to solve this?

Have a key in your inventory and remove it from her equipment/inventory using your follower mod options

Install Devious devices equip and select serena, scan for dd devices and remove it

there's other ways, but those to start.

36 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Have a key in your inventory and remove it from her equipment/inventory using your follower mod options

Install Devious devices equip and select serena, scan for dd devices and remove it

there's other ways, but those to start.

''i need help, serana locked herself in a "pink armbinder" even in the cursedloot settings being disabled the options for support of followers, worst of all is that this armbinder doesn't even appear in her inventory (I've tried using mods that access the inventory of the character), so I need help to end this bug and I tried to uninstall this mod but all npc got a pose, so please help.''-I was about to publish it in the original cursedloot to see if anyone understood, I did what you asked for above but it doesn’t look like this armbinder in her inventory and I tried to use the unequip via mcm now and it remains on it, so much so that it is something strange, the armbinder it sits on top of her clothes and she can use both hands to fight or gesture but the dds is still there, it's a pink armbinder.

On 2/26/2021 at 12:45 PM, Elsidia said:

It's DD 5.0 - 7 is sevenzip file extension. Like myarchive.7z

Also Slavers outfits is take from DD 5.0 Extension.

There is link to tutorial how to install and batch build outfits into MO 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99DCEHpuZa0

If you do all right with bodyslide installation and build those into mo then you need open bodyslide using mo and select DD Framework CBBE SE group, check checkbox - build morphs, select your body preset - check any of dd bodyslide item if there is show up your preset - and then click batch build button. There select noHDT if you don't have HDT SMP SE. If you have and it works without CTD - use HDT version from list.

Later wait while bodyslide build those outfits and if all right in game will be show up costumes.

I have the same issue, and did that still an invisible body.... untill i take restraints off then body shows fine. If i put anything on ( apart from head hand of feet gear) it goes invisible again.

2 hours ago, meh84 said:

I have the same issue, and did that still an invisible body.... untill i take restraints off then body shows fine. If i put anything on ( apart from head hand of feet gear) it goes invisible again.

Then it's likely you haven't configured bodyslide right or aren't running bodyslide through your mod manager. I've added a mini tutorial for bodyslide to the troubleshooting post.

Some items in DCL depend on the DD models, so it's a requirement that you batch build DD and DCL outfits correctly.

If you're using DCL LE 9.0 beta 2 or 3, make sure you have run the mod through CAO to convert the meshes to SE, that will also cause invisible items at times.

1 hour ago, peterkenway said:

''i need help, serana locked herself in a "pink armbinder" even in the cursedloot settings being disabled the options for support of followers, worst of all is that this armbinder doesn't even appear in her inventory (I've tried using mods that access the inventory of the character), so I need help to end this bug and I tried to uninstall this mod but all npc got a pose, so please help.''-I was about to publish it in the original cursedloot to see if anyone understood, I did what you asked for above but it doesn’t look like this armbinder in her inventory and I tried to use the unequip via mcm now and it remains on it, so much so that it is something strange, the armbinder it sits on top of her clothes and she can use both hands to fight or gesture but the dds is still there, it's a pink armbinder.

I don't know which follower framework you use, but with EFF, there's two inventories. One is 'inventory', one is 'equipment'. Something worn would be in equipment but not in inventory for the NPC. You might have something similar.

'Free Me' depends on what added the armbinder. Yes, the pink armbinder is a DCL item, but if you've got some other mod picking DD items from leveled lists, it's quite possible DCL didn't add it at all and can't remove it. That's why I suggested using the mod DDe (which is separate from DD and DCL). It's been the most reliable for me in removing bugged items.

There are console commands to remove items, but it's complex for DD as there are invisible items that also need removed. If you can't remove it using one of the two methods mentioned, then I'd recommend going back to a save before the armbinder was added to her.

17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

There is version what is compatible with DD 5.0? I found only DDe 3.50 SE and version not works with DD 5.0

Inte is publishing the SE version on the LE page now. I'm using 4.61. Ver 4.60 looks to be where DD 5.0 compatibility was introduced. Just make sure you grab the SE one from here. Same for SUM and POP - she's got the SE versions on the LE pages.

So I'm having an issue where the ball gags are all invisible on my character but show up fine on npc's, so I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what could be causing this. I've tried unequiping all armor and adding just a gag through the item menu then equipping it but no luck it won't show up but literally everything else is fine, the mouth opens and its all good the gag is just invisible. Think it might be something to do with the item slots in DD as I changed them around to work better with The Wonderful World of Bikini Armor but I looked at slots used by DD and dont' think I messed with any of them, everything has been built in body slide and FNIS has been run so i'm just stumped.

Also I don't see the gags in bodyslide at all which has me slightly concerned but if they weren't built why do they work fine on npc's?

1 hour ago, Superhatman9 said:

So I'm having an issue where the ball gags are all invisible on my character but show up fine on npc's, so I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what could be causing this. I've tried unequiping all armor and adding just a gag through the item menu then equipping it but no luck it won't show up but literally everything else is fine, the mouth opens and its all good the gag is just invisible. Think it might be something to do with the item slots in DD as I changed them around to work better with The Wonderful World of Bikini Armor but I looked at slots used by DD and dont' think I messed with any of them, everything has been built in body slide and FNIS has been run so i'm just stumped.

Also I don't see the gags in bodyslide at all which has me slightly concerned but if they weren't built why do they work fine on npc's?

I'm going to answer here since there's two things, and most likely DCL's fault this time.

1. Make sure you're using DD 5.1 the update files are on the troubleshooting post, install over DD 5.0. For Him was causing an issue with some items, and there was a patch to fix DD from deleting items permanently in some situations when equipping devices.

2. If you're using DCL 9.0 beta, get the DCL LE beta 3 update. DCL was not compatible with For Him and BRRF, beta 3 fixes it. Run beta 3 through CAO and copy the bodyslide files from DCL 8.4/8.5 or use the 3bbb files in the troubleshooting post. There's a script update too if you run into a nioverride error.

IF you weren't using the DCL 9.0 beta, you'll need a new game to use it, you can't update from 8.x to 9.x.

Gags have never been in bodyslide, the issue is solely in the esp. From the beta 3 changelog:

- Fixed: Many custom DCL devices no longer clash with the DD For Him and DD Beast Races Refit add-ons.

so im finnaly doing supply and demand. for the find the shipment part, can it be ANY bandit camp or dungion, or are ones ive allready cleared exculded. like could it be in white river watch the bandit cave from the chloe quest even thought i clered it allready?

9 hours ago, shar181 said:

I've been having issues with the new "arrest" dialogue for a while, and I'm kind of reaching the end of my rope with it. Would it be possible for me to remove it myself with xEdit? If so, what should I look for?

Are you on the beta, or on 8.4/8.5?

You probably can remove it, but I've no idea how to do so safely, and haven't seen anything on either version (SE or LE) on how to do so.

1 hour ago, natybs said:

so im finnaly doing supply and demand. for the find the shipment part, can it be ANY bandit camp or dungion, or are ones ive allready cleared exculded. like could it be in white river watch the bandit cave from the chloe quest even thought i clered it allready?

If it's what I'm thinking of, you need one with a boss chest. I'd recommend saving before opening the chest unless you want to look through multiple bandit camps. It's random.

35 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Are you on the beta, or on 8.4/8.5?

You probably can remove it, but I've no idea how to do so safely, and haven't seen anything on either version (SE or LE) on how to do so.

I'm on 8.4 (For SSE). If there's an 8.5, maybe the update fixed the issues I'm having! I hope so, because that arrest dialogue is just... such a problem if you aren't using the custom prison. ><;

Edit: I couldn't find a version 8.5! T-T

48 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I'm on 8.4 (For SSE). If there's an 8.5, maybe the update fixed the issues I'm having! I hope so, because that arrest dialogue is just... such a problem if you aren't using the custom prison. ><;

Edit: I couldn't find a version 8.5! T-T

it's here, i didn't put SE in the name though: https://mega.nz/file/UDQGES6a#y2BP-bab5umqrrVTUGKCUTR6SIz6xvCVFjPYepXEYbo

all it did is add ropes.

most of the major fixes will be in DCL 9.0, which is in beta on the LE thread right now. It's playable on SE if you run it through Cathedral Assets Optimizer and use the bodyslide files from DCL 8.4/8.5. I will do an official conversion once it's out of beta.

it requires a new game, you can't upgrade from 8.x to 9.x, and it requires DD 5.0/5.1.

DCL 9.0 beta 3 :

6 hours ago, natybs said:

ANY bandit camp or dungion

Exclusion is camp near a Whiterun. As boss chess is outside of cave there no spawn. In others dungeons it's spawn randomly into ornate boss chest if location is renewed: restores NPC and chest loot. If cave is empty (coll down after clearing) there no spawn.

On 2/28/2021 at 10:57 PM, zarantha said:

Then it's likely you haven't configured bodyslide right or aren't running bodyslide through your mod manager. I've added a mini tutorial for bodyslide to the troubleshooting post.

Some items in DCL depend on the DD models, so it's a requirement that you batch build DD and DCL outfits correctly.

If you're using DCL LE 9.0 beta 2 or 3, make sure you have run the mod through CAO to convert the meshes to SE, that will also cause invisible items at times.

You were sort of right, its working now. I had to hold crtl when i hit build on bodyslide to get it to go into overwrite. For some reason that wasn't the default.

4 hours ago, meh84 said:

You were sort of right, its working now. I had to hold crtl when i hit build on bodyslide to get it to go into overwrite. For some reason that wasn't the default.

I never had to hold crtl down for batch building. I created an empty mod in MO for bodyslide output, but you have to configure that. The default is to go into overwrite.

That's a MO config setting, not anything in bodyslide - i figured you hadn't done anything that advanced. Check your executables and see if you've checked "Create files in mod instead of overwrite".

image.png.4d5e0db4c797bc9a0006d03931ce728f.png