Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

3 hours ago, Hentaiii said:

Sounds. All they say Leave me Alone or dont even Think about it, after my PC keeps stumbling anwhere near NPC who are 10 Meters away. Wich bugs them out Preventing them from giving me Items or continuing their Discussions

Another Edit: Im sorry if its not the Right section of the Forum about that Issue, its just the only Lead i have rn DCL, my best bet

I think i found the Black Sheep, it was Corruption wich enables the Character to build up an Addiction, i disabled the functions of it and kept my Character close to npcs for couple of minutes jumped walked around them and no "Stumble" occured.. Huh, didnt expected a simple Status effect mod to cause smth like this. Im Sorry for the bother in here then, have a nice day everyone! Will test it further by simply playing the Game.

2 hours ago, natybs said:

ne of the restrictive corset or a straightjacket,

It's depend on version of DD and device hider options.

If you wear a corset and belt in DD 4.3 it's apply new armor what have corset and belt unity. In DD 5.0 it's only show belt.

Also someone tells that DCL corsets and belts are damaged with version DD 5.0. What name of corset and belt?

If you wear a straitjacket it's count as body and body always hide a belt by default in any DD version

You can turn off Device hider and will see a belt under or in straitjacket - it depends of meshes size)

23 hours ago, huztue said:

I'm running into an issue with Dagonar prison and the Quartermaster task. I get tasked to talk to the quartermaster in the warehouse after the cleaning task. The quest marker points to a door that's behind a locked cell door. However, there is a trapdoor (with no quest markers) that offers a route to the quartermaster, but talking to them only offers the options to say never-mind or solicit sex.

When I googled this issue the most relevant post I got was this post on LE edition of this mod which seems like a similar issue, though I've already used the trapdoor to get to the quartermaster.: 

What version of DCL? Could you try on a new game with DCL 9.0Beta3? If you were already on 9.0, you can upgrade in place.

57 minutes ago, zarantha said:

What version of DCL? Could you try on a new game with DCL 9.0Beta3? If you were already on 9.0, you can upgrade in place.

I am on the 8.5 version from the modpage. I was able to work around the issue by loading an older save, the quartermaster correctly gave instructions when I got to him this 2nd time.

I'll make sure to try out that new beta version though! 

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

It's depend on version of DD and device hider options.

If you wear a corset and belt in DD 4.3 it's apply new armor what have corset and belt unity. In DD 5.0 it's only show belt.

Also someone tells that DCL corsets and belts are damaged with version DD 5.0. What name of corset and belt?

If you wear a straitjacket it's count as body and body always hide a belt by default in any DD version

You can turn off Device hider and will see a belt under or in straitjacket - it depends of meshes size)

yeah i figured out the belts and jackets with the device hider options i will look for the apply new armors option in dd mcm, i have dd 4.3. is the apply new armors in the part of the menu that is locked while wearing restraints? maybe thats why i couldn't find it earlier.    

On 2/15/2021 at 11:01 PM, zarantha said:

Actually looking into it, it appears that's just for LE. Has anyone posted a SE conversion yet?

3 hours ago, huztue said:

Actually looking into it, it appears that's just for LE. Has anyone posted a SE conversion yet?

As Elsidia said, just run it through CAO. I think it's only missing one script fix that you might not run into, but if you do, it's on the troubleshooting post.

If outfits bother you, just copy the bodyslide files from 8.4/8.5, they haven't changed.

On 6/12/2020 at 11:23 PM, zarantha said:

For the helgen part, you'll need to do it in two parts to get the chloe quest working right and finish the LAL start. Arthmoor put in an extra check that breaks going through the prisons to the cave because he considers any workaround to get past the bridge a cheat. I don't think it's in LE because LAL on the LE side hasn't been updated like the SE side is.

So this is how I've been having to do the chloe quest with a lal start for SE

Hide contents

- Go into helgen and find the burned body with the notebook (LAL)

- go through one of the doors into the keep, like you would for the vanilla start

- go down to the prisons, meet chloe, progress up to the cave where the bear is  (yes there is a note is between the bridge and the bear)

- get teleported out side of the keep into helgen because of the 'cheat' ( the part considered a cheat is the 'squeeze through the rubble' ashpile)

- go around to the cave and finish rescuing ralof or hadvar

- everything else should go linearly from this point

Did you try reading the diary page after you get to that stage?

" go down to the prisons, meet chloe, progress up to the cave where the bear is  (yes there is a note is between the bridge and the bear)" WTF ...The cheat teleport happens BEFORE you get to the cave with the bear on SE version! You can't get there! That's....pretty fucking sucky programming! The only way to continue is to break immersion and use the console to cheat past this phase.

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

BEFORE you get to the cave with the bear on SE version!

What bear? You don't need any bear. If you start game with Lal first enter in Helgen, start main quest, then exit from Helgen, enter in cave, save Hadvar. Then go to Helgen prison, activate Chloe quest save Chloe, made her as companion, found note into deep cave and as you there after a save a Hadvar, now you don't teleported to start but you can go through the cave and exit from other side. When i play Skyrim SE first time i don't see any bear.

2 hours ago, Malphias said:

" go down to the prisons, meet chloe, progress up to the cave where the bear is  (yes there is a note is between the bridge and the bear)" WTF ...The cheat teleport happens BEFORE you get to the cave with the bear on SE version! You can't get there! That's....pretty fucking sucky programming! The only way to continue is to break immersion and use the console to cheat past this phase.

That trigger is part of Live Another Life.

The item you're looking for with Chloe is before that trigger point anyway; if you've not yet found it, you've gone too far if you see that message.

With LAL, you're supposed to find the passage collapsed, to which you are then supposed to go around to the Helgen cave exit, to find the bear, and 2 people who were trying to win your favour during the Helgen escape.

Cursed Loot breaks that sequence by allowing you to "squeeze through", and LAL does not like that.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

What bear?

Maybe I should have said where the bear would have been in the vanilla start?

It's not there in the LAL start, instead Ralof and Hadvar are there.

6 hours ago, Malphias said:

The cheat teleport happens BEFORE you get to the cave with the bear on SE version!

The note you need is in the spider cave. You need to read it to progress the quest. Check your inventory if you autoloot, otherwise check the bodies in the spider cave. If there are no bodies, you either have a dead  body cleaner or took too long, or skyrim decided to make  them go poof for some other reason. Reload a save and try again, or console in the torn note.

You get to the last cave by entering through the exit, otherwise you will be teleported out.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

If there are no bodies,

As my tests show a most cases if you aren't too late for bodies disappear, then bodies are invisible by this teleport through passage: probably Skyrim SE engine not compatible with that type of teleport and after that are there bodies there is on place but invisible. I don't know how it works in Skyrim LE. But fix for Skyrim SE (if all other condition is normal) is that after teleport save your game in other slot (just for safety) then load a save. After load a save Skyrim reload a corpses correct. Also maybe need exit to main menu of Skyrim or even close a Skyrim and then load a save to force corpses show up. I test it in my game and it works. (DCL 8.5)

A neat easy feature I think would be fun would be having a chance to have your gold stolen as part of the "Consequences" section for being bound. Like, if a fully naked woman wearing a yoke, blindfold, and gag walks up to someone with 30,000 gold dangling from a bag tied to her collar, I'd think more people would take some! 

There's not really much content I've found that takes some of the players hard earned gold. There's a chance on indecency report, and there's an unmodifiable chance on gag talk failure I think but I don't think the gag talk one actually works, they just say "I didn't understand what you said, but I'm pretty sure you said talk all my gold" and don't take any as best I can tell. Hard to replicate 

Are the bodyslide files for the armours added intentionally over-sized? The normal suits seem to form to my character's body perfectly, but anything non-device like (i.e., "Scouts Legendary Catsuit" or similar) seems to be way too big, the boobs being at least 2x the size of my character's. 

I never had this issue with the LE version and I'm using a fresh install of this. Am I missing something, a required mod or just doing something wrong? I've tried repeatedly to re-build bodyslide files, but I haven't bothered doing anything with outfit studio yet since I'm not very good at it. Wanted to know if it was a bug before putting in that work.

1 hour ago, foxy346 said:

Are the bodyslide files for the armours added intentionally over-sized? The normal suits seem to form to my character's body perfectly, but anything non-device like (i.e., "Scouts Legendary Catsuit" or similar) seems to be way too big, the boobs being at least 2x the size of my character's. 

I never had this issue with the LE version and I'm using a fresh install of this. Am I missing something, a required mod or just doing something wrong? I've tried repeatedly to re-build bodyslide files, but I haven't bothered doing anything with outfit studio yet since I'm not very good at it. Wanted to know if it was a bug before putting in that work.

I fixed this issue for myself, and here was my solution:

I already have an mxw catsuit mesh from other devious mods, so I copied across the catsuit_body_0.nif and _1.nif over and replaced the ones from DCL. 

It's entirely possible this is a completely my-end thing, but in case anyone else has this issue this was my solution, It seems to have worked flawlessly without any issues, didn't have to rebuild in bodyslide or anything. 

I may suck at googling or wasn't paying attention, but if you played through the whole chloe quest and then dismiss her, is she gone completely or where can I find her waiting?

Also I started the Leon quest right now (that's why I had to dismiss Chloe), I got to the part where I have to equip the party gear but it seems that it got put in the chest as well, because after I put everything in there I didn't have any clothing items in the inventory. 

3 hours ago, bobster12 said:

I didn't have any clothing items

Version of DLC?

In DLC 8.5 and lower this quest works but i see many bug reports in DCL 9.0 beta 1 and upper that this part not work because in Leon's quest script are bug. Can't confirm if it's true.

3 hours ago, bobster12 said:

or where can I find her waiting?

Dawnstar inn

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Version of DLC?

In DLC 8.5 and lower this quest works but i see many bug reports in DCL 9.0 beta 1 and upper that this part not work because in Leon's quest script are bug. Can't confirm if it's true.

Dawnstar inn

Yeah I am playing on DCL9.0 beta 3, so if there are lots of reports maybe there really is a problem there