Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

All ball gags are invisible that come from the mod Deviously Cursed Loot. I have run Bodyslide on everything. The dresses work, arm restraints, literally everything else works. I have also built in bodyslide everything in my Unassigned folder multiple times. When a ball gag from Deviously Cursed Loot is added to my character the mouth opens, and everything functions as intended with the one caveat being I can't see the gag at all. I reinstalled Cursed loot and ran the bodyslides again only to end up with the same result. I'm at a loss here, so if anyone knows what to do it would be a great help.

44 minutes ago, Jangoa said:

All ball gags are invisible

This was connected with Devices for him mod, or beast races devices what into DD 5.0. Do you have it?

Then that will be problem. I heard in DD 5.1 beta this is fixed, but no SE version for those. Will be after exit from beta stage.

5 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This was connected with Devices for him mod, or beast races devices what into DD 5.0. Do you have it?

Then that will be problem. I heard in DD 5.1 beta this is fixed, but no SE version for those. Will be after exit from beta stage.

I currently have the Devious Devices for Him .esp in my load order, so would it be a good idea to just deactivate the .esp?

12 hours ago, Jangoa said:

All ball gags are invisible that come from the mod Deviously Cursed Loot. I have run Bodyslide on everything. The dresses work, arm restraints, literally everything else works. I have also built in bodyslide everything in my Unassigned folder multiple times. When a ball gag from Deviously Cursed Loot is added to my character the mouth opens, and everything functions as intended with the one caveat being I can't see the gag at all. I reinstalled Cursed loot and ran the bodyslides again only to end up with the same result. I'm at a loss here, so if anyone knows what to do it would be a great help.

If you're a elf or beast race, there's an incompatibility between DCL and BRRF that's been reported. DCL doesn't include the changes BRRF made to the gags, which results in them not displaying.

9 hours ago, YeetSkeet678 said:

I'm having a issue in the prison. It's telling me to talk to the foreman outside my cell however there is no foreman outside of my cell.

the foreman is not standing in front of the cell. he's at the close end of the hall. if you still don't see him, try loading a previous save.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

I just don't know on either of your questions. I don't use lore. hopefully someone else knows.

when you removed lore, did you clean your save?

yes. standard practice. someone needs to confirm this though, because if Lore is indeed creating a major conflict, then it needs to listed with DCL incompatibilities as it totally breaks DCL's cursed loot events as well as restraints being found in containers, not to mention the whole self-bondage thing happening all the time. i would think this would be important enough to merit a bit of attention to.

also want to know about the groupings i mentioned.

On 1/19/2021 at 9:14 PM, zarantha said:

If you're a elf or beast race, there's an incompatibility between DCL and BRRF that's been reported. DCL doesn't include the changes BRRF made to the gags, which results in them not displaying.

Yup that was it! thank you all.

I'm not sure if my issue is related to a Devious Devices mod or Sex Lab.  Every time that I speak to a character (NPC or follower ... doesn't matter which), I get a notice on my screen stating "Selected <name> for Furniture Placement and the character immediately becomes nude wearing full shackles.  At some random time I get a notice that the character has been unselected and they return back to normal.  This continues to cycle while I talk with the character; and if I'm trading with the character it is difficult as their inventory keeps jumping around as the shackles are added and then removed.  If it's a follower who I have equipped in different armor/clothes, when they become "unselected" they remain nude and the armor/clothing is gone forever.  If they are in their original outfit then they do keep the outfit.  Finally, if this happens with a vendor and I leave the dialog while they are selected, then the vendor follows me where ever I go on the map.  I had Laura and the Dollmaker both standing in Laura's Bondage shop at the same time.  I have completely reloaded Skyrim SE and installed all mods on the new Skyrim install and the problem persists.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I really like the way these mods change the vanilla Skyrim and I hope to be able to keep using them, but right now it's making my game really cumbersome to play.

are cursed loot events supposed to happen in the soul cairn? because i went through the entire thing at 10% chance for traps and looted everything and didn't use a single lucky charm. and my girl has chastity belt with vibrators and her arousal was well over the threshold.

11 hours ago, Robmonster13 said:

I'm not sure if my issue is related to a Devious Devices mod or Sex Lab.  Every time that I speak to a character (NPC or follower ... doesn't matter which), I get a notice on my screen stating "Selected <name> for Furniture Placement and the character immediately becomes nude wearing full shackles.  At some random time I get a notice that the character has been unselected and they return back to normal.  This continues to cycle while I talk with the character; and if I'm trading with the character it is difficult as their inventory keeps jumping around as the shackles are added and then removed.  If it's a follower who I have equipped in different armor/clothes, when they become "unselected" they remain nude and the armor/clothing is gone forever.  If they are in their original outfit then they do keep the outfit.  Finally, if this happens with a vendor and I leave the dialog while they are selected, then the vendor follows me where ever I go on the map.  I had Laura and the Dollmaker both standing in Laura's Bondage shop at the same time.  I have completely reloaded Skyrim SE and installed all mods on the new Skyrim install and the problem persists.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I really like the way these mods change the vanilla Skyrim and I hope to be able to keep using them, but right now it's making my game really cumbersome to play.

What do you have the hotkey set to for the furniture?

the default is PageUp

That is what equips the chains besides the random bug where DCL can do it that was reported here and the LE thread.

I do not know if anyone ever faced the issue I'm having with Dragonar prison. Please see the video 

Also, here is my load order:

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl
ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl
ccbgssse007-chrysamere.esl
ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl
ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl
ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine.esl
ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl
cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm
cceejsse001-hstead.esm
ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl
ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
cceejsse002-tower.esl
ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
ccbgssse037-curios.esl
ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
ccbgssse045-hasedoki.esl
ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl
ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esl
ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl
ccmtysse002-ve.esl
ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl
ccvsvsse001-winter.esl
cceejsse003-hollow.esl
ccbgssse016-umbra.esm
ccbgssse031-advcyrus.esm
ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
ccbgssse058-ba_steel.esl
ccpewsse002-armsofchaos.esl
ccbgssse041-netchleather.esl
ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl
ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl
ccbgssse063-ba_ebony.esl
ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale.esl
ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail.esl
ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim.esl
ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm
ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
cceejsse004-hall.esl
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
DreadPrison.esp
Heels Sound.esm
SMSkyrim.esp
Campfire.esm
FlowerGirls SE.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
manoose.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
Vivid WeathersSE.esp
Dwarven Modular Automaton.esp
PetalMaskSE.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Osare Maid Outfit.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp
DepthsOfSkyrim.esp
Eli_Breezehome.esp
LC_BuildYourNobleHouse.esp
Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
MFF_SaveData.esp
MFF_ThrallSpell.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
flaho_shi_eagles_nest_ENG.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
FallOfTheDragonborn.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Ashes.esp
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
EquipableStockings.esp
KziitdXXXToolset.esp
KziitdFeitshSet-BdsmMaid.esp
CBBE.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Abduction.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
DX Succubus Armor.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
FlowerGirls SE - Adventures.esp
SlaversKeep.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
BlackSacramentArmor.esp
Celes Rogue Armor UNP.esp
Black Widow Outfit.esp
Gwelda Vampire.esp
DX Witch Hunter Armor.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
DeviousTrainingMartyr.esp
DeviousTrainingMayhem.esp
DeviousTraining.esp
beltfastenedquivers.esp
Critical Hit.esp
Amelie Follower.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
NewmillerHighHeelsBlck.esp
Insanity's Sorrow.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
FemaleWoodelfAndAgeNormalmaps.esp
FNIS.esp
Smilodon - Combat of Skyrim.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
Celes Rogue Armor CBBE.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
UnlimitedFastTravelMCM.esp
KuWa Pantyhose [SE].esp
NewmLongHeels.esp
MFF_DialoguePatch.esp
LazyTools.esp
UltimateCombatSekiro.esp
Kardia Armor.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
KirstenFollower.esp
Nakrulz's Latex Corset.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Lady Jasmine.esp
Lingerie Set.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
Mion.esp
nightshade_armor.esp
OvAssassinArmor.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
hestia_knife.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
newmillerChBikini.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
ZMD'S Pantyhose and Stockings RaceMenu CBBE.esp
SlaveTats.esp
ashes_SimpleSlavery.esp
sac cloak for manoose.esp
CityBondage.esp
SMSkyrim - Meshes.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Video doesn't say much. How you get into prison cell with DD items? When you are arrested, you put all your dd items into chest. And in prison you are only in prisoners restraints.

As soon as I landed at the prison the window kept poppong up endlessly without allowing other DD items to be removed..

2 hours ago, izenhahn said:

As soon as I landed at the prison the window kept poppong up endlessly without allowing other DD items to be removed..

Conflict with mod what modifies a prison. Possibly conflict with city bondage because those check if you are in town and add some devices. And you must landed into waiting room and not into cell. Seems some mod try put back devices and DCl try put on prison dress. I can't say what mod is guilty on that.

6 hours ago, izenhahn said:

I do not know if anyone ever faced the issue I'm having with Dragonar prison. Please see the video 

What is dread prison? If it's a prison overhaul there may be a conflict there.

Not sure about devious captures either.

Basically, that looks like you're in a script loop. What version of DD / DCL are you using?

Load a save before you get dropped in the prison and try again.

DD 5.0/5.1 have improved the equipping, so starting a new game with DD 5.1 is recommended. I'd say go with DCL 9.0 beta 2 as well, if you don't mind beta, because 9.0 also requires a new game.

You can get DD SE 5.0 from the download on DD SE, then get the 5.1 upgrade from the troubleshooting post.  DCL 9.0 beta 2 is here, Run it through CAO and copy over the bodyslide files from the old DCL version if you use CBBE. For 3BBB, you can keep using the same bodyslide files linked in the troubleshooting post.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

What is dread prison? If it's a prison overhaul there may be a conflict there.

Not sure about devious captures either.

Basically, that looks like you're in a script loop. What version of DD / DCL are you using?

Load a save before you get dropped in the prison and try again.

DD 5.0/5.1 have improved the equipping, so starting a new game with DD 5.1 is recommended. I'd say go with DCL 9.0 beta 2 as well, if you don't mind beta, because 9.0 also requires a new game.

You can get DD SE 5.0 from the download on DD SE, then get the 5.1 upgrade from the troubleshooting post.  DCL 9.0 beta 2 is here, Run it through CAO and copy over the bodyslide files from the old DCL version if you use CBBE. For 3BBB, you can keep using the same bodyslide files linked in the troubleshooting post.

• Dread prison - a separate mod which has not no control or affecting any imprisonment behavior.
  • I was on DD 5.0 and DCL 8.4
  • I downloaded and removed DCL 8.4 then installed DCL 9.0 beta 2. All charactors got stuck in t-pose, regardless of FNIS behavior update attempts. Mayhaps, I've missed some steps here.
    • By the way, is DCL 9.0 Beta 2 compatible with Skyrim SE?
  • I believe by "CAO" you did mean "Cathedral Assets Optimizer"? If so, then I might have missed this.