Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

8 minutes ago, abcdefghilmn said:

I have a problem with the damsel in distress quest:

First you should say what's stage progress it? Corset unequipps almost at end of quest and at start of quest no one corset are on. It appears later by script when unequipps other items.

24 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

First you should say what's stage progress it? Corset unequipps almost at end of quest and at start of quest no one corset are on. It appears later by script when unequipps other items.

Sorry, my explanation was confused.

The first time i faced the problem i was at the point where i could not remove anything but the corset. When I clicked on it to unlock with keys, it just unequips with no additional prompts, breaking the quest. The corset was on since the beginning however, it did not appear after I removed something. As a matter of fact, if I open my invetory just after the struggle minigame you need to do at the beginning, the corset is already there.

4 hours ago, abcdefghilmn said:

The first time i faced the problem i was at the point where i could not remove anything but the corset.

Probably this is because you use DD 5.0 and Rigid corset script is outdated for DCL 8.5. You can download DCL 9.0 LE beta 2 and there inside are fresh scripts.

You need take from folder scripts file dcur_lb_CorsetScript.pex and put into your Skyrim SE scripts folder.

I add to this thread already this script if you don't want download all DCL 9.0.

Also if you already are in this corset it not helps.

For that you need use console.

Spoiler

help "rigid corset"

wrote down id XX058e5a where XX is your DCL hex load order.

type into console

player.removeitem id 1

exit to console Rigid corset must disappear from inventory

now return to console and type

player.additem id 1

exit to console

Now rigid corset will appear into inventory.

Equip it and when you now press unequip - menu will show up.

Good luck!

dcur_lb_CorsetScript.pex

19 hours ago, woodie99 said:

the latest verison and and sorry it was sexlab approached (the mod when a npc can ask for sex but you have the option to say no )not attraction mod sorry about that and naked dungeons 

Latest version is DCL 9.0 beta2 - is this what you mean?

Or the latest stable release DCL 8.5?

If you're on DCL 8.5, try the beta. All you need to do is run it through CAO, DCL 9.0 beta 2 has the script fixes.

If you are on the beta, try it without the other mods. If you still see the issue without sexlab approach and your other mods on the beta, then get a papyrus log and report the issue in the LE thread.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Probably this is because you use DD 5.0 and Rigid corset script is outdated for DCL 8.5. You can download DCL 9.0 LE beta 2 and there inside are fresh scripts.

You need take from folder scripts file dcur_lb_CorsetScript.pex and put into your Skyrim SE scripts folder.

I add to this thread already this script if you don't want download all DCL 9.0.

Also if you already are in this corset it not helps.

For that you need use console.

Reveal hidden contents

help "rigid corset"

wrote down id XX058e5a where XX is your DCL hex load order.

type into console

player.removeitem id 1

exit to console Rigid corset must disappear from inventory

now return to console and type

player.additem id 1

exit to console

Now rigid corset will appear into inventory.

Equip it and when you now press unequip - menu will show up.

Good luck!

dcur_lb_CorsetScript.pex 5.69 kB · 1 download

Aaaand yes, that was it! I had to restart the quest to actually see the changes, but once I did that everything worked out. At this point I'm considering running the 9.0 beta just to be sure. Does anyone know if I can swap the beta version with the release, or if a new save is needed?

Also, you need 76 keys to fully unlock the whole ordeal. That's... a lot of keys.

17 hours ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Aaaand yes, that was it! I had to restart the quest to actually see the changes, but once I did that everything worked out. At this point I'm considering running the 9.0 beta just to be sure. Does anyone know if I can swap the beta version with the release, or if a new save is needed?

Also, you need 76 keys to fully unlock the whole ordeal. That's... a lot of keys.

Technically, going from 8.5 to 9.0 requires a new save. You can try cleaning your save, but there's no guarantee that things will work and upgrading on the same save is not supported.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Technically, going from 8.5 to 9.0 requires a new save. You can try cleaning your save, but there's no guarantee that things will work and upgrading on the same save is not supported.

Yep, I know that. I was concerned about an update from 9.beta2 to the 9.0 release :)

3 minutes ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Yep, I know that. I was concerned about an update from 9.beta2 to the 9.0 release

Technically probably not. But as gameplay? As i understand DCL 9.0 have changed all quest line and also in beta 9.0 is quests bugs. That means after stable release you probably want play quests for new without bugs.

Does Cursed Loot run best by itself/without other SexLab mods?

It seems like there are several other mods like Deviously Enslaved Continued, Deviously Helpless, or SexLab Defeat that offer similar options, but these mods are no longer being updated.

It's a little tricky for a newcomer because there's no obvious way know which mods play nice with each other and which ones are still active.

Could you recommend any other mods that play well with Cursed Loot?

Also, would someone mind posting the SE conversion for Beta 2 9.0? I've tried running it through the Cathedral Assets Optimizer several times both in it's own directory and through Mod Organizer 2 in the virtual folder with no success, it doesn't show up in MCM. Thanks!

20 minutes ago, kilolima said:

Does Cursed Loot run best by itself/without other SexLab mods?

It seems like there are several other mods like Deviously Enslaved Continued, Deviously Helpless, or SexLab Defeat that offer similar options, but these mods are no longer being updated.

It's a little tricky for a newcomer because there's no obvious way know which mods play nice with each other and which ones are still active.

Could you recommend any other mods that play well with Cursed Loot?

Of those you mentioned I tried Deviously Helpless and SLDefeat. Both work decently good most of the time with DCL, but I find that Deviously Helpless breaks things more easily than SLDefeat. I don't know Deviously Enslaved Continued, sorry, not really my cup of tea.

If you want more options there is this post which lists most (if not all) devious mod on LL - keep in mind that mods there are all for LE, but most have an available conversion somewhere - you might want to check it out. As for compatibility, I'm afraid you need to try or rely on comments by other people.

Also, would someone mind posting the SE conversion for Beta 2 9.0? I've tried running it through the Cathedral Assets Optimizer several times both in it's own directory and through Mod Organizer 2 in the virtual folder with no success, it doesn't show up in MCM. Thanks!

Try this, suggested by kimi herself (after converting with CAO):

9 hours ago, devdevdev said:

Where can i edit the bodyslide file of "Novice gloves of destruction" found from damn boxes?

Nowhere. It's DCL. Instead of use original meshes from DD, it's use own identical meshes from DCL without bodyslide.

You can resave meshes from DD as DCL. Post are in LE version but i make it from SE.

So I followed the CAO written tutorial to the letter, even downloaded DCL 3BA Bodyslide files and still wound up with both noticeable ankle seams and gaps where a large chunk of the lower calf is missing. The problem seems to be solely with heel shoes.

1 hour ago, Jgoftl said:

large chunk of the lower calf is missing

If calves is missing then you need fix DCL 90. beta 2 esp. If gaps between high heel shoes then this is shoes problem, can't be fixed. Need load SE high heel feet, delete old feet into outfit studio, import new SE feet and fit it into shoes. 

7 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

The first one is the ankle seam issue and the second one is the gap issue.

Ankle seam is a mismatch between the CBBE SE/3BBB body and the CBBE LE foot mesh. I didn't know how to make the foot conform properly and made the choice to leave it alone, as seam is better than foot not in the right position or toes not fitting right.

Missing calves/forearms is a known SE issue. You can fix it yourself in the esp using this process:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/?do=findComment&comment=2944414

hi i had an issue i had to reload a previous save for but the rubber doll quest where the collar keep increasing your bondage. i read on here that to remove to collar you had to stay under the arousal threshold so i drank lots of the potions frigid wash but the collar never came off. i got the update saying the collar had unsucsessfully tryed to feed on my arousal but nothing was removed. is this a bug or did i do something wrong.  i tryed drinking potion frigid wash then waiting and it never came off. i waited for several days and keep drinking the potions. or do i ahve to just play normally to get it off? i read if it binds you all the way you go to the dollmaker but that breaks the quest aparently?

7 hours ago, natybs said:

i got the update saying the collar had unsucsessfully tryed to feed on my arousal but nothing was removed.

It's not a bug. Arousal goes up fast, but for remove you need spend many time.

First you need understand how it's work. DCL have timed event. probably 30 sec into real time. if you have that collar on it's check here if you have enough arousal to grow up. If i remember correct it's need for increase positive arousal 2 or 3 times to grow up by 1 stage. As for remove collar you need that check about more. Says 13 times. I don't remember those numbers correct, also don't know the formula. it's not easy.

But i know 100% for grow up collar need go 12 hours Skyrim time per 1 one tick. The same for decrease.

I try to explain in simple words:

When you got on rubber doll collar after 12 hours in that timed 30 sec. event is arousal check. if arousal is enough, it's 1 successful check for grow up. After 2 or 3 successful checks collar grow up to next stage.

if arousal check is negative then you need about 13 successful checks to grow down per 1 stage. about numbers not sure but Skyrim time is correct.

That means to grow up to 1 stage need spend 36 hours into Skyrim time and each 12 hours arousal must be enough to grow.

As for decrease you need much more time maybe even weeks or months and with low arousal in check moment.

Edit: at checkpoint moment in left corner are debug message - arousal low to feed collar or arousal is enough to feed collar. Something like that text.

On 1/14/2021 at 11:41 PM, zarantha said:

Ankle seam is a mismatch between the CBBE SE/3BBB body and the CBBE LE foot mesh. I didn't know how to make the foot conform properly and made the choice to leave it alone, as seam is better than foot not in the right position or toes not fitting right.

Missing calves/forearms is a known SE issue. You can fix it yourself in the esp using this process:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/?do=findComment&comment=2944414

Thanks. The xEdit process fixed the actual gap issue. Still trying to work out the bugs with my load order, but overall it's working.