Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

21 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

For me it works. You sure you don't have any mods what restrain you? What version of DCL?

I had Deviously Helpless installed at one point but I took it out, and I'm 90% sure I don't have any other mod that does that. I think i'm going to reinstall DCL, make sure the version is up to date, triple-check the MCM values and see if the issue ends up fixing itself.

36 minutes ago, inkyvonstump said:

triple-check the MCM values

There is other value into Rape section: Chance to get tied up: 10% - it's cleared?  it works only for rape. And always after combat surrender is rape. Also in solicitation is chance to tied up when speak with peoples.

1 hour ago, inkyvonstump said:

I had Deviously Helpless installed at one point but I took it out, and I'm 90% sure I don't have any other mod that does that. I think i'm going to reinstall DCL, make sure the version is up to date, triple-check the MCM values and see if the issue ends up fixing itself.

The good news is that after reinstalling DCL, checking the version and setting all the configs to my desired values, i'm no longer having this problem.
The bad news is that i'm 'no longer having this problem' by virtue of combat surrender refusing to trigger altogether. Even if I stripped and mashed the surrender hotkey I still get killed.

Edit: This was a case of the smooth brain on my part for simply forgetting to turn rape encounters on. However, as soon as I fixed that all it did was bring me back to square one. Still getting restrained 100% of the time despite all sliders saying it's impossible.

Has anyone else had issues with the MCM not showing up? I've tried every fix I can think of, such as MCM Kicker, setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1, fresh reinstall, new save, both at once, I don't know. Just a week ago I was starting a new save and it worked but now it's just gone. I've not hit any MCM menu limit either, and nothing is overwriting the mod.

Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

As i know DCL do all event logging. Maybe turn on papyrus logging get restrained then send papyrus to us? We check what dcur evens trigger by log.

I'll get back with some results as soon as I figure out how to wrangle a papyrus log into existence. In the meantime I've decided to shut off DCL's rape function entirely and leave that to other mods (the rest of DCL seems to work fine)

4 hours ago, gayafaltaccount said:

Has anyone else had issues with the MCM not showing up? I've tried every fix I can think of, such as MCM Kicker, setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1, fresh reinstall, new save, both at once, I don't know. Just a week ago I was starting a new save and it worked but now it's just gone. I've not hit any MCM menu limit either, and nothing is overwriting the mod.

Any ideas?

Kimy posted a workaround:

On 11/22/2020 at 12:43 AM, Kimy said:

For those of you having the MCM issue:

That's really a known problem that occurs every now and then with larger mods.

Here is the workaround for it. Works really 100% of the time. At least for me.

1. Start a new game.

2. Wait 30 secs, or not at all. It's really just telling Skyrim that you MEAN it. Or so.

3. Quit to menu.

4. Start another new game.

5. Enjoy.

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Thank you! This guide was instrumentally helpful in getting Papyrus set up, and now I have successfully reproduced the issue with a different mod setup and a Papyrus log. The issue seems to have three components:

-Enemies in combat won't stop attacking until the combat surrender hotkey is manually toggled, regardless of sufficient criteria for rape being met otherwise. (This may be intentional, or have something to do with how combat works in Skyrim, i'm not sure.)

-Even when combat surrender is triggered, the rape scene does not play.

-Devices are being equipped on my character upon combat surrender despite DCUR settings prohibiting this.

So I have here a papyrus log, and there seem to be two main sources of this issue:

-The enemies are "already involved in a scene." Strange. I did go to great lengths to remove any mods that I thought would conflict with DCUR's rape...maybe it's the scripted dialogue between the bandits in Embershard Mine that i'm testing this with?

-The device equipping seems to be coming from another mod entirely, but again, not sure about that. It IS integrating with Cursed Loot surrender hooks, after all.

Papyrus.0.log

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

Kimy posted a workaround:

I did actually manage to fix the issue. The way I did it was by going to a safe empty cell, saving, closing the game then uninstalling DCUR, using fallrim tools to delete any scripts they left over, then going back in and making a new save, then reinstalling and going back in, then the MCM appeared.

Not that it matters much now, I have to start a new save because of other mod issues, but at least now I have something to try if it doesn't show up again, so thanks!

56 minutes ago, gayafaltaccount said:

The way I did it was by going to a safe empty cell, saving, closing the game then uninstalling DCUR, using fallrim tools to delete any scripts they left over, then going back in and making a new save, then reinstalling and going back in, then the MCM appeared.

This way left damaged save. Not recommend to do it. In future can show up more bugs with this save. And guilty will be only save.

1 hour ago, inkyvonstump said:

So I have here a papyrus log

Ok first what i see from log when your game starts in this log state no one mod is inicialized correctly and all mods trying to do it.

First you need inicialize all mods and then save a game.

Second what i see your game have some problems with racemenutil - maybe it;s left in save from older version.

Third i see you don't have initialized Sexlab that means probablythere can't played any sexlab animation. And because in combat surrender no sex. Also that means no one DD animation don't have initialized - in log file is wrote that it failed. Also there is write that DCL still try to initialize mod - that means probably most of their functions not work.

What you can do:

1) If that is game save:

Load a game

Open console and wait while all activity there is ended.

Open MCM Selab and press manually inicialize a mod. Sexlab->Install/Update SEXLAB ......

Exit to MCM

Enter to console wait while all activity ends - see in left upper corner text - Sexlab is inicialized.

Save the game

Load the game

Enter a console and wait while DD animations inicialize, all activity stops.

/////-----Repeat------/////

Check MCM, see if all other mods ends activity. (In left upper corner appears messages about mod inicialize.

Save a game

Load a game

Check console activity. If there is wait while activity ends. Repeat /////-----Repeat------///// while there no activity.

Now load a game and set MCM config, save a game and go test combat surrender.

2) If new game do this all steps in LAL cell without moving and change view.

Now load a game and go out of LaL cell to test combat surrender.

If still not works after all initialize then send me new papyrus log (before that delete all previous) - if you all do correct in that log i don't see any mod initialize steps.

Good luck!

5 hours ago, Techpriest said:

Since LL seems to not behave well (again), a quick question: Is the DCL V9 beta already converted to SE or are you waiting for the final release?

The SE version will be released when the beta is over. If you want to play/test the beta yourself, you can do these steps:

1. Download the DCL 9.0 beta 1 LE
  2. Run DCL through CAO, choosing full optimization for meshes, necessary optimization for textures and making sure to convert animations.
    If you use Vortex or MO2, this can be done after installing by running it on the mod staging folder. If you use NMM, extract the zip somewhere, run CAO, then rezip the folder and install.
  3. Download the DCL 9.0 script fixes from the DD 5.0 spoiler here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta-2/?do=findComment&comment=3077954
  4. If you want outfits to fit CBBE SE, you need to copy the CalienteTools folder from a previous SE conversion of DCL and overwrite the files in DCL 9.0.
  5. It is not required to convert to form 44. In fact, I remember breaking the DCL LAL plugin last time I did so, so I'd recommend leaving them both as form 43.
5 hours ago, inkyvonstump said:

-The enemies are "already involved in a scene." Strange. I did go to great lengths to remove any mods that I thought would conflict with DCUR's rape...maybe it's the scripted dialogue between the bandits in Embershard Mine that i'm testing this with?

-The device equipping seems to be coming from another mod entirely, but again, not sure about that. It IS integrating with Cursed Loot surrender hooks, after all.

Papyrus.0.log 432.86 kB · 3 downloads

In addition to what elsidia mentioned (you really do need to fix those initial errors!)

Something has them locked in another scene yes, and this is why the rape scenes aren't triggering. You might have to test with only DCL and it's requirements, then if that works, slowly add back your other mods. But yes, it's possible the scripted dialogue is interfering, but that shouldn't affect a all the bandits in the mine. You could try testing with the bandits in the camp just before the talos shrine. (you know, take the turn onto the south road instead of the road to the guardian stones and riverwood?).

Also, which aroused version are you using?

What DCL and DD versions?

23 hours ago, zarantha said:

In addition to what elsidia mentioned (you really do need to fix those initial errors!)

Something has them locked in another scene yes, and this is why the rape scenes aren't triggering. You might have to test with only DCL and it's requirements, then if that works, slowly add back your other mods. But yes, it's possible the scripted dialogue is interfering, but that shouldn't affect a all the bandits in the mine. You could try testing with the bandits in the camp just before the talos shrine. (you know, take the turn onto the south road instead of the road to the guardian stones and riverwood?).

Also, which aroused version are you using?

What DCL and DD versions?

So i'm using the following:

-DD 5.0

-DCL SE 8.4 Rev 4

-SexLab SE v163 BETA8

-I had used SexLab Aroused 29 initially, then switched to BakaFactory's modified SexLab Aroused 28b in order to run Horrible Harassment, and encountered the error/s with both versions.

On 12/28/2020 at 5:42 PM, Elsidia said:

Ok first what i see from log when your game starts in this log state no one mod is inicialized correctly and all mods trying to do it.

First you need inicialize all mods and then save a game.

Second what i see your game have some problems with racemenutil - maybe it;s left in save from older version.

Third i see you don't have initialized Sexlab that means probablythere can't played any sexlab animation. And because in combat surrender no sex. Also that means no one DD animation don't have initialized - in log file is wrote that it failed. Also there is write that DCL still try to initialize mod - that means probably most of their functions not work.

What you can do:

1) If that is game save:

Load a game

Open console and wait while all activity there is ended.

Open MCM Selab and press manually inicialize a mod. Sexlab->Install/Update SEXLAB ......

Exit to MCM

Enter to console wait while all activity ends - see in left upper corner text - Sexlab is inicialized.

Save the game

Load the game

Enter a console and wait while DD animations inicialize, all activity stops.

/////-----Repeat------/////

Check MCM, see if all other mods ends activity. (In left upper corner appears messages about mod inicialize.

Save a game

Load a game

Check console activity. If there is wait while activity ends. Repeat /////-----Repeat------///// while there no activity.

Now load a game and set MCM config, save a game and go test combat surrender.

2) If new game do this all steps in LAL cell without moving and change view.

Now load a game and go out of LaL cell to test combat surrender.

If still not works after all initialize then send me new papyrus log (before that delete all previous) - if you all do correct in that log i don't see any mod initialize steps.

Good luck!

This may very well be a ridiculously obvious question, the answer to which I should have known long ago...but is "initializing" the process wherein you go into the SexLab MCM and, in layman's terms, press the button to make it go from the screen with the green "ok" letters next to the dependencies to the proper MCM menu with all the tabs and such? I'm almost entirely sure I've remembered to do that.

I'm uninstalling all my other mods as I write this and i'll follow up soon with a papyrus log from testing with only DCL and its dependencies. Thank you all, by the way, for your patience and generosity in helping me get this sorted out.

On 12/29/2020 at 11:01 AM, Angeleou said:

does there happen to be a patch for male dialouge/armors?

when im attacked by females after bondage dialouge Female v Female animations are used 

Not that I'm aware of for DCL. There may be another mod that fixes it. Kimy said DCL is written for females, but male stuff will be added over time.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/page/131/?tab=comments#comment-3163322

On 12/29/2020 at 8:53 PM, inkyvonstump said:

-I had used SexLab Aroused 29 initially, then switched to BakaFactory's modified SexLab Aroused 28b in order to run Horrible Harassment, and encountered the error/s with both versions.

I hadn't seen any issue with using SLA SE 29 and Horrible Harassment, the only thing I couldn't use was Baka's Dialog mod, but that was a separate mod from SLA anyway. What issue were you seeing? And like elsidia recommends, just use the basic SLA while trying to track this down, don't use the baka version or the modular version.

Initializing SexLab would be either going into the MCM and clicking install, or saving the game and exiting. On the second load for a new game, SexLab will install itself.

You should go into the SexLab MCM and make sure you see the full MCM, to make sure it installed correctly.

27 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

Hello, i have a problem, that's i have installed dd 5.0 + dcl 9.0 beta 1 on SSE, my pc actor struggled for device and a success message popped up, but it was strange that the device was not removed. What is going on?

Some devices now have multiple stages to unlock. This implies to me that you would need to struggle successfully multiple times. So if it's what I'm thinking of, you just successfully struggled through the first 'stage'.

- Added: Ultra-tight Straitjacket. This custom item is so tight and secure that it has to be unlocked gradually, piece by piece. It requires 2 Body Restraints key per stage and there are five stages to finally get out of this device. This device can drop as a trap event (yes, it comes with a MCM slider)

55 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Some devices now have multiple stages to unlock. This implies to me that you would need to struggle successfully multiple times. So if it's what I'm thinking of, you just successfully struggled through the first 'stage'.

- Added: Ultra-tight Straitjacket. This custom item is so tight and secure that it has to be unlocked gradually, piece by piece. It requires 2 Body Restraints key per stage and there are five stages to finally get out of this device. This device can drop as a trap event (yes, it comes with a MCM slider)

Hello, zarantha Very thanks for your reply? the message popped up "Success! Your struggles have loosed the device enough that you can slip out of it and regain your freedom!", so I need more struggles?

5 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

Hello, zarantha Very thanks for your reply? the message popped up "Success! Your struggles have loosed the device enough that you can slip out of it and regain your freedom!", so I need more struggles?

I believe so. I think it's just that the message hasn't been modified for multiple stages. But what device is it? I can't check my assumption because I don't know what device.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I believe so. I think it's just that the message hasn't been modified for multiple stages. But what device is it? I can't check my assumption because I don't know what device.

i have tested, all devices, dont work for unlock or struggle, Successed but dont remove them

modlist.txt

plugins.txt

the papyrus tod said: 

Spoiler

ERROR: Method UnlockDevice not found on zadlibs. Aborting call and returning None
    [Item 3 in container  (00000014)].zadBeltScript.RemoveDevice() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 537
    [Item 3 in container  (00000014)].zadBeltScript.RemoveDeviceWithKey() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 637
    [Item 3 in container  (00000014)].zadBeltScript.DeviceMenuRemoveWithKey() - "zadBeltScript.psc" Line 21
    [Item 3 in container  (00000014)].zadBeltScript.DeviceMenu() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 850
    [Item 3 in container  (00000014)].zadBeltScript.OnUnequipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 369
   [12/31/2020 - 01:21:31PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp81"
    [Item 3 in container  (00000014)].zadBeltScript.RemoveDevice() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 537
    [Item 3 in container  (00000014)].zadBeltScript.RemoveDeviceWithKey() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 637
    [Item 3 in container  (00000014)].zadBeltScript.DeviceMenuRemoveWithKey() - "zadBeltScript.psc" Line 21
    [Item 3 in container  (00000014)].zadBeltScript.DeviceMenu() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 850
    [Item 3 in container  (00000014)].zadBeltScript.OnUnequipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 369

Papyrus.0.log