Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Not see it in another place as Riverwood. I think he are in inn in defined hours. If time is when he not here - he sleeps "somewhere". Need wait a time before he shows up. Also as you see normal NPC have own packages (skyrim programming terminology) and walk around a place: go sleep in night and etc. i think the same is Slaver - he disappears in some hours of daylight cycle.

Edit: Also always when you use a Slaver's book - you always teleported to Riwerwood inn even if Slaver at this moment not here.

ok thank you also some bopund girls wont despawn is this a bug and should i use resetai or recycleactor to fix them or just leave them. i mean after i free them there outfit changes and they just stand around. if i come back days later they are still there. there are two in riverwood in n i am just noticing this. i can reset them in console jw if they would eventually respawn somewhere else as newly bound girl. 

17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Not see it in another place as Riverwood. I think he are in inn in defined hours. If time is when he not here - he sleeps "somewhere". Need wait a time before he shows up. Also as you see normal NPC have own packages (skyrim programming terminology) and walk around a place: go sleep in night and etc. i think the same is Slaver - he disappears in some hours of daylight cycle.

Edit: Also always when you use a Slaver's book - you always teleported to Riwerwood inn even if Slaver at this moment not here.

is the slavers. book sold by anyone i ahve never found one? mabey high level spell?

15 minutes ago, natybs said:

book sold by anyone

When you speak with this Slaver and agree to be Slave trader it gives this book to you. Then when you capture a slave you read this book and teleports to riwerwood in with slave to sell it to Slaver. Later after sell if you read it again it teleports back to place where you read book first time.

7 hours ago, natybs said:

wont despawn is this a bug and should

Its' despawn and the respawn back. You can interact with this slave girl again. Only bug is that not change main outfit back to bound girl - she is in restraints but have outfit too.

since you're on the subject of the slaver in Riverwood....

whenever you use the portal to bring him some of the bandits you've "captured", the moment you land inside the Inn, everyone attacks the bandit and kills them. it's an instant auto-aggro, and i've not seen any workaround to prevent this from happening.

i am hoping that 9.0 will actually fix this issue, or even move the slaver to a more secret spot away from cities and towns (which would make more sense anyway),

it's also a shame that there are not consequences based on your answers to him, when you speak to him about "slavery". i mean, when you tell him that "if the girls are stupid enough to get caught, they deserve it", that something right there doesn't happen to the player. this slaver has tons of potential, but is totally under-developed. and right now, until there is more development for him, he is more of a redundant actor than a beneficial part of DCL.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

When you speak with this Slaver and agree to be Slave trader it gives this book to you. Then when you capture a slave you read this book and teleports to riwerwood in with slave to sell it to Slaver. Later after sell if you read it again it teleports back to place where you read book first time.

i found it thank you

Its' despawn and the respawn back. You can interact with this slave girl again. Only bug is that not change main outfit back to bound girl - she is in restraints but have outfit too.

sometimes they dont leave the area they were after i free them. there are two still hanging out in the riverwood tavern every time i sell slaves to the slaver guy.

41 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

the moment you land inside the Inn, everyone attacks the bandit

You have something wrong with your game or mods.

yes bandit was attacked. But bandit is essential - after death it goes into bleedout mode. While bandit are there you can fast speak with Slaver and sell it.

UPD: Screenshots:

Spoiler

ScreenShot123.jpg.198e83bed4dc52477082a71e85223fa6.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot124.jpg.6f62fb68cbc0f0d4aa515f6c4c4d97a9.jpg

27 minutes ago, natybs said:

sometimes they dont leave the area they were w=after =i free them.

It's not leave area and stays here. But when you leave a area after times she despawn and spawn new girl with vanilla armor on and you can interact with this girl again and rape, steal, free again.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

yes bandit was attacked. But bandit is essential - after death it goes into bleedout mode. While bandit are there you can fast speak with Slaver and sell it.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

i managed to sell them anyway like you sugested thank you. also noticed i can calm most of the people in the tavern with illusion spells. but i am not sure why it didnt happen the first time i brougth a bandit there i walked her throught the town and knowone became hostile. mabey sasha hit them afetr i captured them or something? or mabey it was being in combat mroe the first one i captured was alone outside a cave and i catured her then went to slave trader and no problems. any bandits i get from inside a cave or dungion and bring the, out the npcs become hostile. mabey going from one zone to another? not sure how i messed up instalaion of the mod and i have reinstalled it allready so no idea whats up with this

1 minute ago, natybs said:

i managed to sell them anyway

If you sell her it's normal. I always got hostile people on bandits. Not know how to do non hostile, that means all work as expected. Maybe some capture women are from other faction what not hostile to city NPC's because they not attack your slave. No problem with mods.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

there isn't anything wrong with my game or mods. it's been that way, throughout any iteration / re-install i've made. even your description confirms this. if i speak quickly with the slaver while the bandit is being attacked, i can sell the bandit. the fact the they are being attacked, is what i am eluding to. yes bandits are considered enemies by guards and NPC's, but a "subdued" bandit,. in the control of the Dragonborn, restrained should be considered a "prisoner" therefore should not trigger the auto-aggro at all. otherwise it's very inconsistent behaviour. hence why i suggested the slaver be moved from Riverwood to a more secluded place. (along with my other suggestions).

13 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

if i speak quickly with the slaver

I don't understand - i explain with pictures how you can sell a bandit even if it attacks. That's how all works. You can sell it anytime even after attack. i think there is technical problems to add to bandit other faction what is friendly with NPC.

I am doing the bound queen quest and cannot for the life of me find the third key fragment.  I have been at it for the better part of three hours and and tired of it.  Anyone know where it is or how to advance the quest without finding it.

Pretty sure Julius tells you where to look exactly? If I recall correctly that one was close to one of the Standing Stones, somewhere in the Reach

Question: why do hold guards spawn whenever I teleport to virtually any location in a hold I have a bounty in? Pretty sure it's not vanilla behavior, and it's annoying as hell. Walking into a hold also seems to do that, getting a forcegreet from a freshly materialized guard the moment I cross the hold border... Thinking it's this mod because I have no other mods messing with the crime system. Also a shame that I no longer can pay off my bounty or use the thane bailout card :/
Edit: the forcegreet also ignores all sorts of stealth, invisibility, etc. rendering all the fun in avoiding guards with a bounty impossible ?

Question: why do hold guards spawn whenever I teleport to virtually any location in a hold I have a bounty in? Pretty sure it's not vanilla behavior, and it's annoying as hell. Walking into a hold also seems to do that, getting a forcegreet from a freshly materialized guard the moment I cross the hold border... Thinking it's this mod because I have no other mods messing with the crime system. Also a shame that I no longer can pay off my bounty or use the thane bailout card :/
Edit: the forcegreet also ignores all sorts of stealth, invisibility, etc. rendering all the fun in avoiding guards with a bounty impossible ?

There will be improvements to the guards in 9.0, I haven't been able to play test my conversion yet to see if this is fixed. Probably better to ask this on the DCL LE thread so that if it's still a bug it gets fixed when 9.0 is released.

Great mod overall, but I've been having a few issues:

-Lack of config options for whore collar (would like to reduce the required money), whore collar doesn't unequip when using safeword, no description of whore collar in event probability editor (as opposed to slut/slave collars)--seems bugged in general.

-Solicitation probabilities are either bugged or i'm really unlucky; I had "wants BDSM" at default values and "generous customer" set to 5% and yet the only two successful solicitations I had ended up leaving me tied up. Also, a notification to see how much money you received (or had paid off a collar debt) would be handy because I'm not sure if "pay morale" is working either.

-Not exactly a bug, but the menu makes it seem like guards only use DCL options for indecency/solicitation. This is not, in fact, the case. I learned this the hard way when I got sentenced to five days in prison for pickpocketing the Dragonsreach dungeon key during the Alik'r quest.

I admit i'm running this with several other mods (Devious Devices Helpers, Fertility Mode, SLIF, FHU, MME, Lover's Comfort and a whole lot more, mostly graphics upgrades and small QoL mods) but I'm relatively confident these issues aren't mod-conflict-based.

11 hours ago, nm125u said:

Is it normal for me to be seeing incompatibility with beast races at this stage of the mod's development?

Bugs can creep in at anytime, and sometimes break things that were working. That's a fact of life for software development.  It's not expected, but not impossible either. Since the mod author for beast race refits provided a fix to kimy, I'd expect it to be fixed in DD 5.1, sometime in January if everything goes according to plan.

13 minutes ago, inkyvonstump said:

Great mod overall, but I've been having a few issues:

-Lack of config options for whore collar (would like to reduce the required money), whore collar doesn't unequip when using safeword, no description of whore collar in event probability editor (as opposed to slut/slave collars)--seems bugged in general.

-Solicitation probabilities are either bugged or i'm really unlucky; I had "wants BDSM" at default values and "generous customer" set to 5% and yet the only two successful solicitations I had ended up leaving me tied up. Also, a notification to see how much money you received (or had paid off a collar debt) would be handy because I'm not sure if "pay morale" is working either.

-Not exactly a bug, but the menu makes it seem like guards only use DCL options for indecency/solicitation. This is not, in fact, the case. I learned this the hard way when I got sentenced to five days in prison for pickpocketing the Dragonsreach dungeon key during the Alik'r quest.

I admit i'm running this with several other mods (Devious Devices Helpers, Fertility Mode, SLIF, FHU, MME, Lover's Comfort and a whole lot more, mostly graphics upgrades and small QoL mods) but I'm relatively confident these issues aren't mod-conflict-based.

Kimy is unlikely to add more functions to the DCL menu, and is trying to streamline what is there because the MCM is at the max limit of options a MCM can be at.

There are several changes to the quests and prisons in DCL 9.0, which is currently in beta. You can check again when DCL 9.0 is released (I will give the conversion to kimy when the beta is done) or if you want to participate in the beta, download the LE version and run it through cathedral assets optimizer. You can copy the meshes and bodyslide files from the old version if you're concerned about how outfits fit. Grab the beta script fixes from the DD 5.0 spoiler in the troubleshooting post, or ignore all the nio warning pop ups.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

Kimy is unlikely to add more functions to the DCL menu, and is trying to streamline what is there because the MCM is at the max limit of options a MCM can be at.

There are several changes to the quests and prisons in DCL 9.0, which is currently in beta. You can check again when DCL 9.0 is released (I will give the conversion to kimy when the beta is done) or if you want to participate in the beta, download the LE version and run it through cathedral assets optimizer. You can copy the meshes and bodyslide files from the old version if you're concerned about how outfits fit. Grab the beta script fixes from the DD 5.0 spoiler in the troubleshooting post, or ignore all the nio warning pop ups.

Good to know, and thanks for linking the post!

So far, I've managed to solve most of my issues by simply disabling the whore collar in all the event parameters and adjusting the guard consequences to better suit pickpocketing. However, I have still found that some of the weight parameters are bugged-- I set all of the "equip devices during rape" sliders to ZERO, theoretically preventing it from happening, and proceeded to start three separate rape encounters that were literally just devices being equipped. No sex scene, just surrender animaton, dialog box, freeze in place for a second, and then they just slap on some slave boots and a chastity belt and resume attacking. No idea what's causing this or how to fix it.

Edit: They also do not seem to be respecting surrender conditions--being naked and unarmed should be enough to trigger surrender given my settings, but they just keep fighting until combat surrender kicks in.

8 hours ago, inkyvonstump said:

No sex scene, just surrender animaton, dialog box, freeze in place for a second, and then they just slap on some slave boots and a chastity belt and resume attacking. No idea what's causing this or how to fix it.

This isn't rape. This is combat surrender. When you are on low health or hit hardly combat surrender activates. Disable combat surrender.

UPD: Check spoiler:

Spoiler

ScreenShot132.jpg.fe3d4598e2575059978d8ef60db21726.jpg

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

This isn't rape. This is combat surrender. When you are on low health or hit hardly combat surrender activates. Disable combat surrender.

UPD: Check spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot132.jpg.fe3d4598e2575059978d8ef60db21726.jpg

Yes, I saw that. I had the combat surrender restrain slider set to zero as well, but I was still getting restrained every single time.