Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

On 12/27/2018 at 10:51 PM, KAPPAKAPPAKAPPAKAPPA123 said:

Edit 2# Ok so i started 1 of the earlier saves traveled there all good. A new bug i found is that sometimes you get double the amount of D.A.M.N boxes when you are using them. Which turns out to be very op when you buy 10 and set a macro to open them and when i come back i got over 260k of them. 

I'm pretty sure that kimy is not supporting macro'ing  getting/opening items, and there doesn't seem to be reports of double loot in the LE thread, so it could be script lag.

12 minutes ago, killerbunny62 said:

No I did not install the bodyslide files only downloaded the needed downloads the 3 from dd, sexlab, sexlab aroused, and Zaz. Could you tell me where the bodyslide files are?

I believe this is the archive you want:

Hello,

I have a similar problem. I use Bodyslider, but i can not find a setting for the Mage Dress, Spandex Body, Glas Body or Bikini that has no clipping. The Latex Dress, the Rubbersuite and the Latex Gown fit perfecrly.

Many thanks for any input and also many thanks for Porting this nice MOD :)

Kargano

Updates. For get this post. i used the new Slider Set that you have postet before and with  this it works well. Many Thanks anyway.

Hello!

Has anyone tried the Rubber Arrears quest in SSE lately? Everything seemed to be working as intended until I attempted to use the Zapper on the customer, which caused an instant CTD. Swinging the Zapper at nothing works just fine--sound effect and everything--but it seems that as soon as a potential hit is detected with the zapper against an NPC (the quest's customer or otherwise) the game crashes. I had a hunch that it could be a fault of the custom impact data set associated with the weapon, as the crash occurs just as I think a (non-miss) sound effect should be played, but changing the impact data set in SSEEdit to the default 1h bladed set doesn't fix the issue.

I also tried testing the dcur_electricblast spell on my PC, and it seemed to fire the animation properly, so I don't think that's the culprit either.

Any other ideas? I don't see why the quest script would be at fault, as swinging at any random NPC crashes the game too. So...I'm a bit lost for where to look next.

Edit: I also tried the only other weapon added by DCL, the Dollmaker sword, and that hits NPCs just fine without causing a crash. :(

Edit2: I guess I should have persisted a bit more before asking for help. I compared the Zapper's WEAP form to other weapons, and noticed it was lacking an associated skill. Changing that to "One Handed" seems to have fixed my problem, which was presumably a mod conflict with some other mod that probably requires a skill to calculate something for every hit. Problem solved!

I'm having a problem where the sex animations won't run, even on a new save. SexLab Beta5 is installed via the MCM menu and all the dependencies as far as I can tell. What happens is I start solicitation, get stripped, and maybe drugged or bound, but then nothing else happens. The customer doesn't get stripped and no animations play. It also doesn't say at the top left the usual "animation xyz playing".

Edit: Looks like it was caused by installing SexLab Lite first, uninstalling, then installing SexLab Beta5. I guess uninstalling leaves things behind because I had to disable all mods in Vortex, wipe the Data/ folder and revalidate, and then reenable the right mods.

Another question: I have the default UNP bodies, but the SexLab animations all seem to be incorrectly positioned. How can I fix this?

16 hours ago, RamsesSilent said:

did you install all D.D. files and the D.D. hotfix and runtime patches ?

yea I got it running I uninstalled all DD files and this, then reinstalled it all, starting with DD, then DDI, DDX, DCL, DD CBBE Bodies, then the hot fix and it works, idk what went wrong but something probably overwrote something else and error-ed out (ohh and I started a new game again, good thing I had just started a new game)

First of all great Mod.

I just have a tiny Problem. The mod always breaks one major town for me. Whenever i get in a certain Radius to this town my game just crashes. Everytime i start a new game it is another town. I have reinstalled the mod multiple times but it didn't work.

In one of my Playthroughs i found out that it was the town which had the Start Point for the Queens Belt Quest. I can't say if it has something to do with it but it was something i noticed.

Great mod.

I would warn however that the port however isn't good. I strongly recommend avoiding for the time being; A lot of animations are simply not converted, the meshes weren't optimized using SSE nif optimizer and the bodyslide files don't work fully work with SSE's version of CBBE, not sure why.

Avoid for the time being. I'd be willing to help updating and fixing the current upload if author gives permission for that. :)

Is there a way to disable dropping keys when stuff gets put on you? I really got this mod just for the solicitation (I like my character doing it herself and not being the pimp, and Hedonism mod doesn't work with full sexlab so this mod had the only means that fit what I want) and not the bondage stuff (so I have those setting adjusted to minimize it where possible wherever I understand it) and I would prefer not losing all my keys and having to look for new ones just to get that reward from the NPC. The MCM menu has the option to make you drop keys right away, and it does it for you right away when you get stuff placed on you, but I saw no option for disabling it. Is it just not possible or am I just not looking hard enough? (Currently made it so they drop nearly all the time from plants, but I would rather not have to re-harvest to begin with)

On 1/12/2019 at 3:27 PM, Pfiffy said:

Ok... I have 7.3  converted. It is not resaved jet. need some feed back first...

https://mega.nz/#!bRQxnarQ!bV4ki0LDDrxwJt7IEvfJewYUcs3rMbJktfqhX4h9knE

Been playing it heavy only problem im having is i cant see text or hear voice for npc parts of the conversations. I do not this its the mods fault most likely a load order issue I run with a Lot of heavy scripted mods.

On 1/16/2019 at 1:23 PM, Esuna said:

Is there a way to disable dropping keys when stuff gets put on you? I really got this mod just for the solicitation (I like my character doing it herself and not being the pimp, and Hedonism mod doesn't work with full sexlab so this mod had the only means that fit what I want) and not the bondage stuff (so I have those setting adjusted to minimize it where possible wherever I understand it) and I would prefer not losing all my keys and having to look for new ones just to get that reward from the NPC. The MCM menu has the option to make you drop keys right away, and it does it for you right away when you get stuff placed on you, but I saw no option for disabling it. Is it just not possible or am I just not looking hard enough? (Currently made it so they drop nearly all the time from plants, but I would rather not have to re-harvest to begin with)

U need this.

Ecotone Simple Portable Storage

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12605?tab=description

Put yr precious keys in this invisiable bag. Beware, npc will not take key out of this bag, but guard will.

On 1/12/2019 at 9:27 PM, Pfiffy said:

Ok... I have 7.3  converted. It is not resaved jet. need some feed back first...

https://mega.nz/#!bRQxnarQ!bV4ki0LDDrxwJt7IEvfJewYUcs3rMbJktfqhX4h9knE

I found 3 scripts which check for nioverride, I changed them to check for skee but I couldn't compile as I'm missing loads of dependencies, I've attached the psc files.

Edit: I found another so 4 in total and managed to compile them (attached)

On 1/12/2019 at 9:27 PM, Pfiffy said:

4_dcur_scripts.7z

On 1/15/2019 at 9:23 PM, Esuna said:

On 1/18/2019 at 5:32 PM, playlord said:

U need this.

Ecotone Simple Portable Storage

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12605?tab=description

Put yr precious keys in this invisiable bag. Beware, npc will not take key out of this bag, but guard will.

Better to use this mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16977

Ecotone Simple Portable Storage is nice, but has a bit of a problem. The mod makes use of an actor, not a container, to simulate a container getting too full. Problem with this is, any devious devices placed into it's inventory are immediately equipped to the "container". This can be bad with the timed devices or those that require a special key. 

Of course, just make sure your not gagged if you do decide to use Vidani's Bag of Holding, as it requires being equipped to the mask/mouth slot to open it.

30 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Has anyone made a CBBE SE version of the outfits for DCL? I don't want to re-invent the wheel here and I'm currently working my way through them but it's a lot to do if it's already been done!

Here are some, but I had a lot of clipping issues. Nothing drastic, but quiet noticeable.