Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

32 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Did you install the DDHOTFIX ?

I did not have this installed. Now i have and my old 'broken' saves still give me CTD on load. I'll test some and see if my new saves will work.

EDIT: I had high hopes for this. sadly :/ everything is the same

This is not much help but, my game is crashing on load screens when I have this _installed_ in my folders. Even if I disable all DD related mods it;d still crash.

Sadly had to uninstall this. I know this is still in beta so I should have expected some problems. I'll patiently wait for Kimy to finish or for another version to come out.

Much respect to Kimy for porting this mod! Can't wait until you finish it!

On 7/13/2018 at 1:02 PM, Minis91 said:

I did not have this installed. Now i have and my old 'broken' saves still give me CTD on load. I'll test some and see if my new saves will work.

EDIT: I had high hopes for this. sadly :/ everything is the same

Do you have SSE engine fixes installed? Or you can downgrade XPMSSE to 4.20. Crash on loading savegames is a known issue with XPMSSE higher than 4.20 and Skee alpha 6.

One bug or glitch I have noticed. Blindfolds, well specifically the lack there of. Let me explain. So I am running around the world murdering things and looting without a care in the world when all of a sudden I run into an event where I am equipped with many different toys and chains. during the process it throws out an event saying that I cannot wear multiple blindfolds. Now I know for a fact that before I looted I did not have any blindfolds on. Hell I didn't have one in my inventory so I know I cannot have one. So after it finishes binding me up in lovely little toys I look at my inventory. There is the blindfold it tried to equip, so I try to put it on myself, same message, my character looks to be wearing a blind fold, but upon trying to put one on it disappears. so now the one in my inventory shows "equipped" but my character does not have one on herself and if I "unequip" it the same error pops up but no blind fold appears. so I empty my inventory and sure enough I still cannot equip a blindfold, so i use the free me command in the MCM menu and nothing. it seems that nothing, even console commands cannot get this glitch to stop. maybe I missed something. idk but i figured you might want to know.

16 minutes ago, LunarRose7 said:

One bug or glitch I have noticed. Blindfolds, well specifically the lack there of. Let me explain. So I am running around the world murdering things and looting without a care in the world when all of a sudden I run into an event where I am equipped with many different toys and chains. during the process it throws out an event saying that I cannot wear multiple blindfolds. Now I know for a fact that before I looted I did not have any blindfolds on. Hell I didn't have one in my inventory so I know I cannot have one. So after it finishes binding me up in lovely little toys I look at my inventory. There is the blindfold it tried to equip, so I try to put it on myself, same message, my character looks to be wearing a blind fold, but upon trying to put one on it disappears. so now the one in my inventory shows "equipped" but my character does not have one on herself and if I "unequip" it the same error pops up but no blind fold appears. so I empty my inventory and sure enough I still cannot equip a blindfold, so i use the free me command in the MCM menu and nothing. it seems that nothing, even console commands cannot get this glitch to stop. maybe I missed something. idk but i figured you might want to know.

open console and run the "inv" command with the player character selected.

then run the "unequipitem" command.

its best to install the mod "devious device equip" from oldrim, it helps me in a lot of problems.

Whoopee, I have yet another problem with a mod I love... this time when I make a character and play for a little bit with DCL SE, then I close skse64. and then I try to load a save, I CTD. The strangest thing is that I can play with DCL running pretty smoothly, I just can't load any save with it. 

Heres My load order (Chainbeastse says creature framework and RidingStyles 2 is missing and TDF patch says TDF is missing, which they are missing)

1585998199_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.6bcefd96aab9f3783f37118fe84c2771.png

Any help or explanation as to why my DCL save files CTD when I try to load them, would be greatly appreciated.

9 hours ago, Cloudymodder said:

Whoopee, I have yet another problem with a mod I love... this time when I make a character and play for a little bit with DCL SE, then I close skse64. and then I try to load a save, I CTD. The strangest thing is that I can play with DCL running pretty smoothly, I just can't load any save with it. 

Do you have sse engine fixes?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230

This stuff will be removed when the issues are fixed in skse/skee (probably at next release of those).

1. skse64 custom menu mouse pointer - fixes mouse pointer not showing up in skse custom menus; see AddItemMenuSE/UIExtensions for an example
  2. skse64 extra enchantment vtbl - fixes adding enchantment extra data; see Loot&Degradation or XtendedLoot which should now properly add enchantments with this fix
  3. skee(RaceMenu/NiO)/xpmsse 4.3+ crash on save load - fixed
10 hours ago, Cloudymodder said:

Heres My load order (Chainbeastse says creature framework and RidingStyles 2 is missing and TDF patch says TDF is missing, which they are missing)

1585998199_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.6bcefd96aab9f3783f37118fe84c2771.png

Any help or explanation as to why my DCL save files CTD when I try to load them, would be greatly appreciated.

And try running Loot on that load order...your Alternate start mod should be near the bottom...

3 hours ago, noblahblahblahnopeblahblah said:

Hi all, anyone else having issues installing this mod? I get to around 50% and it stops and says the install failed. I do have all 3 of the DD files installed and they run normally...

Try Try Again. Eventually it will install.

Ok, after ramming my head against the wall for a little while to try and get this to work, I thought I should ask you guys. I have been having an issue where DCL installs perfectly, and skyrim runs, but DCL is not active. Normal DD works and shows up in the MCM menu, but DCL does not. With the Alternate Start mod and the DCL option checked, I can talk to the statue about the DCL start, but when I sleep, the screen fades to black, and then returns to normal and nothing happens.

I have been over my mod list a couple of times, but I haven't found the issue. 

Am I forgetting something? Did I make some stupid mistake with installation?

Tell me if I need to post more info.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
FNIS.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp

22 minutes ago, Pm_me_your_nuuuuudes said:

Ok, after ramming my head against the wall for a little while to try and get this to work, I thought I should ask you guys. I have been having an issue where DCL installs perfectly, and skyrim runs, but DCL is not active. Normal DD works and shows up in the MCM menu, but DCL does not. With the Alternate Start mod and the DCL option checked, I can talk to the statue about the DCL start, but when I sleep, the screen fades to black, and then returns to normal and nothing happens.

I have been over my mod list a couple of times, but I haven't found the issue. 

Am I forgetting something? Did I make some stupid mistake with installation?

Tell me if I need to post more info.

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
FNIS.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp

So a bunch of questions off the top of my head, don't take this the wrong way :)

Sorted with LOOT? Doesn't appear to be from the order in that list.

Tried to save, quit the game and reload? Sometimes MCMs don't load the first time.

Tried redownloading and reinstalling?

I'm assuming you've tried uninstall and reinstall... how about the MCM kicker? Or use "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1"?

You could try downloading the Oldrim mod and use the esps from that with the files already installed for the SE version. The esps don't have to be converted, although that's recommended.

The fade to black and return to the cell is a safety feature if a LAL option isn't working right. You should have lockpicks on the table at that point, in the soul gem holder so you can escape. Not saying you should accept it, just that you should see that change in this situation.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

So a bunch of questions off the top of my head, don't take this the wrong way :)

Sorted with LOOT? Doesn't appear to be from the order in that list.

Tried to save, quit the game and reload? Sometimes MCMs don't load the first time.

Tried redownloading and reinstalling?

I'm assuming you've tried uninstall and reinstall... how about the MCM kicker? Or use "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1"?

You could try downloading the Oldrim mod and use the esps from that with the files already installed for the SE version. The esps don't have to be converted, although that's recommended.

The fade to black and return to the cell is a safety feature if a LAL option isn't working right. You should have lockpicks on the table at that point, in the soul gem holder so you can escape. Not saying you should accept it, just that you should see that change in this situation.

No dice. Thanks for the help though.

Ran Loot with no change. I had already tried restarting a couple of times, but I tried it again for good measure with no results. used the command with no new results. Reinstalled again with no change. Reinstalled DCL one last time for good measure. Tried replacing the main .esp with the oldrim one. All with no change. 

New load order here from after Loot.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
FNIS.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp

I feel like I must be missing some stupid mistake I made. Everyone else seems to be having no problems.

On 7/18/2018 at 1:16 PM, Pm_me_your_nuuuuudes said:

Ran Loot with no change. I had already tried restarting a couple of times, but I tried it again for good measure with no results. used the command with no new results. Reinstalled again with no change. Reinstalled DCL one last time for good measure. Tried replacing the main .esp with the oldrim one. All with no change. 

One last ditch effort here. I had a problem this week with POP not showing in the MCM. Now, I know it works in my setup because I've configured the MCM in SE before.

So I did these steps last to get it working:

Uninstall the mod

Load the game and make a save without the mod

Clean the save using Fallrim Tools

Reinstall the mod.

Load up the cleaned save

You might also try a 'new' new character if you've been working on that one for a while. Save your current looks as a preset and load the preset on a new character to save some time with getting it right again.

Hope you get it going.

I'm at a loss here. I know that this is for SE and that I need to use the SE version

...so I'm not getting why its telling me It failed to install in NMM because I don't have Assets or the expansions active. Those aren't ported to SE as far as I can tell...so what am i missing? 

Its driving me crazy. Do i install the oldrim files despite being on SE? Not really sure what I'm supposed to do. :/

1 hour ago, Hinataleafgirl said:

I'm at a loss here. I know that this is for SE and that I need to use the SE version

...so I'm not getting why its telling me It failed to install in NMM because I don't have Assets or the expansions active. Those aren't ported to SE as far as I can tell...so what am i missing? 

Its driving me crazy. Do i install the oldrim files despite being on SE? Not really sure what I'm supposed to do. :/

They are ported to SE, in fact they're on the same download page as the SE version of Devious Devices: 

First one is assets, second one is basic DD and the third download is an external link for the expansion.

High Security Harness makes HS Belt invisible if equipped after it or on a cell change. Probably because AA it uses occupies two slots, one of them being 49 - same slot as belt. At least removing slot 49 from harness is what fixed this for me, don't know if anything else depends on it. And while it's AA from DD, conflict happens between items of this mod, so here goes the report, I think.

Also, that same harness doesn't react on high-security key, in contrast with all other such items. No idea why. Gets removed by blacksmiths just fine.

Hi,

I'm still having a problem when I try to do anything with the Dollmarker or her shop.  Before it would lock up when I went into Dawnstar... Now I can get to the city and enter the shop, but as soon as I interact with anyone inside it I CTD.  And it seems to wreck the save game in the process.  I have to delete any saves made from after I entered the shop to continue.  Simply loading an older one still causes crashes as soon as I interact with a container.

I'm not too worried as the quests and cursed loot are why I enjoy the mod, but I wanted to report it to see if anyone else was having similar trouble.

On 7/20/2018 at 11:34 PM, zarantha said:

One last ditch effort here. I had a problem this week with POP not showing in the MCM. Now, I know it works in my setup because I've configured the MCM in SE before.

So I did these steps last to get it working:

Uninstall the mod

Load the game and make a save without the mod

Clean the save using Fallrim Tools

Reinstall the mod.

Load up the cleaned save

You might also try a 'new' new character if you've been working on that one for a while. Save your current looks as a preset and load the preset on a new character to save some time with getting it right again.

Hope you get it going.

Nope. Thanks for trying though. If no one else thinks of anything I can try, I guess I'll just wait and hope the next release fixes it.

7 hours ago, .....................? said:

Is NIOverride working for SSE? I haven't found a reliable way of installing it, and it is required for quests like the rubber doll quest, as well as certain footwear. Any tips?

The functions from nioverride are included in skee now. You'll need the alpha for racemenu and the oldrim files for racemenu so you can convert racemenu to SSE.

This is from Pfiffy on pg. 7

On 6/3/2018 at 5:29 AM, Pfiffy said:

Notes for the setup of race menu:

1. Download and install race menu for oldrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624

2. Download SKSE64plugins: https://github.com/expired6978/SKSE64Plugins/releases 

3. extract Rm in a working folder.

4. Create another folder and extract the BSA in this one.

5. Delete the BSA/bsl files.

6. copy the files from the working folder into the folder where you extracted the BSA.

7. remove the .dll/.ini files from the skse/plugin folder and add skee.dll / .ini

8. repack and install

SpaceSeraphim said, that this video is helpful and understandable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBtc-HJ7u2E

The SE conversions that have been uploaded for DCL and DD have the scripts updated to check for skee instead. If you did your own conversion of those mods, you need to update and recompile some scripts too.