Kimy

Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

56 minutes ago, Robmonster13 said:

DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherElbowbinder:Unable to load input nif: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ ShapeData\DDX_CBBE_SERedone\ DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherElbowbinder.nif.

I not found on me Leather Armbinder shape files (i use my own bodyslides modified files) , but others i put into shapedata folder and archive. Put into shapedata files and try again

ShapeData.7z

On 4/12/2021 at 7:57 AM, Elsidia said:

This isn't devious lore fault. Most of main DCL quest run with Active quest true. What disabled rape, traps trigger, selfbondage and many other DCL features by DCL itself.

Yep, I know that and there were no active quests. It was due to arousal. With sexlab aroused modular, my arousal doesn't skyrocket every 5 minutes. If arousal is too low, DCL also won't trigger things.

34 minutes ago, zarantha said:

With sexlab aroused modular, my arousal doesn't skyrocket every 5 minutes.

If you want DCL traps you can lower arousal value to minimum) With traps for me is, when i search for it, nothing happens, but when i test something or i'm on other duty it's 100% trigger at most no need situation) The same for rape: while i tp to different cities to test some things without any save, in every city someone try to rape me) Now i plan try to fix my papurys log by enabling disabled DCL furniture's. Also i found even on new save when i enter in Whip and Chain inn some of furniture's where are locked into NPC is missing. Seems disabled. When i enable this reference from DCL mod by console, furniture shows up. probably skse memory still is too low for that inn and game automatically disables some of it. Or some kind of bug because so many objects in one place.

23 hours ago, Elsidia said:

New inn is used not for prison but for DCL quest line and also you can visit outside of quests and play mini games in.

Thanks, but I realise that. I was asking about the purpose of the prison inside the new inn since I couldn't seem to see any obvious ways to get in

6 minutes ago, SJX52020 said:

Thanks, but I realise that. I was asking about the purpose of the prison inside the new inn since I couldn't seem to see any obvious ways to get in

It is not really a "prison" inside the inn. The cell containing bondage furniture is for consensual bondage play. You have to speak to the appropriate inn employee NPC to initiate the bondage furniture play inside the cell. Then your player character will be locked in bondage furniture and you can struggle to try and escape the furniture.

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

It is not really a "prison" inside the inn. The cell containing bondage furniture is for consensual bondage play. You have to speak to the appropriate inn employee NPC to initiate the bondage furniture play inside the cell. Then your player character will be locked in bondage furniture and you can struggle to try and escape the furniture.

Thanks, I had a look at that too. I'm referring to the locked prison room that requires a key at the far end of the room, it's beyond the door with the pillories and betting NPC, it's like a whole other room

2 hours ago, SJX52020 said:

I'm referring to the locked prison room that requires a key at the far end of the room, it's beyond the door with the pillories and betting NPC, it's like a whole other room

That is a bondage escape room, and is used for a bondage escape game. You can talk to the inn employee NPC near the door to that room and ask to play that game.