Jump to content
Kimy

Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

thanks for answer!
1. nope, the belly shows what SLIF calculated, i have only problems with dd Items.
4. hu? what SLIF patch?

image.png.4699c806e2681a159e6c22f4c68aec79.pngimage.png.4f4c930303de026347bef047a6014be7.png
You should be able to find the SLIF patch here in the mod description page and install it with your mod manager.

Link to post
On 10/8/2020 at 6:28 AM, zarantha said:

After the beta is over and it releases on LE. Right now, most of the work will be converting the new outfits to CBBE SE and 3BBB, and checking to see if the script fixes made it into the LE version or if we need to update those scripts for SE again. So far, that's not a whole lot of work so the conversion shouldn't take long.

Will it definitely be 3BBB rather than BHUNP?

Link to post
42 minutes ago, DNAJacklyn said:

In your comment it only shows the DDHOTFIX for the no HDT SMP installed, I have HDT SMP and it's prerequisites as well as the hotfix all installed prior to this bug occurring, would you like to see my load order? you seem like you'd be able to spot a mod discrepancy a lot better than me. I'll also attach the plugins.txt for good measure

loadorder.txt 1.61 kB · 1 download plugins.txt 1.61 kB · 1 download

Also I realized when installing mods via dropping the .7z/.zip/.rar file into vortex it sorta compresses all the mods sub sub folders into one folder like shown here in the picture. On the left is the original file of DCL, all I did was extract the files from 7z to easily compare side by side, as you see the og file has the subfolders organized like this, but on the right is the mod folder after being put through vortex, all the files were combined like like terms in math

Edit: I may have also reinstalled DCL and HDT SMP as well as the ddhotfix and MFG fix, have yet to test if it worked

wat.PNG

Link to post
46 minutes ago, DNAJacklyn said:

In your comment it only shows the DDHOTFIX for the no HDT SMP installed, I have HDT SMP and it's prerequisites as well as the hotfix all installed prior to this bug occurring, would you like to see my load order? you seem like you'd be able to spot a mod discrepancy a lot better than me. I'll also attach the plugins.txt for good measure

loadorder.txt 1.61 kB · 3 downloads plugins.txt 1.61 kB · 2 downloads

image.png.02bd8389a7e5593254025764fe63c8d8.png
If you already have HDT-SMP , did you download the DCL-DD-ZAZ HDT-SMP and other patches? [Download Link Below:]
https://mega.nz/file/NPgRECpK#3FyfCRIyGagWobZ_uznneC9ajmLtCwEKmp94fglXX5g

Remember to run Bodyslide and FNIS once you added the DCL-DD-ZAZ HDT-SMP and other patches to your load order.

i noticed you are using Touched by Dibella,
image.png.7aa3edb9f36c612b5101aaf0587c9989.png
Make sure you have the relevant mods for HDT-SMP to work, you would need a SMP-body as suggested from the Mod Description Page.

Link to post
49 minutes ago, DNAJacklyn said:

file into vortex

Vortex keep mod archives into user hidden app data folder. (check windows tutorial where this folder are)

Also when you install mod it's unpack all archive into special mod folder what you define when first time start a vortex.

When you press deploy mods (if press button "enable it" - do it automatically) - vortex copy this extracted mod folder to skyrim data folder where it must be.

Link to post
15 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

Question! is there a preferred priority for DCL and other Sexlab mods, like 1)Sexlab Survival and possibly 2)TAWOBA - Remastered should i move 1) & 2) below of DCL or otherwise, i also attached my load order for reference!
loadorder.txt

not that i know of, and i don't use either of those. are there any script/mesh/texture conflicts?

Link to post
7 hours ago, DNAJacklyn said:

Also I realized when installing mods via dropping the .7z/.zip/.rar file into vortex it sorta compresses all the mods sub sub folders into one folder like shown here in the picture. On the left is the original file of DCL, all I did was extract the files from 7z to easily compare side by side, as you see the og file has the subfolders organized like this, but on the right is the mod folder after being put through vortex, all the files were combined like like terms in math

Edit: I may have also reinstalled DCL and HDT SMP as well as the ddhotfix and MFG fix, have yet to test if it worked

wat.PNG

The one on the left is a fomod installer structure inside the zip. vortex should have taken you through some install options so you get what's on the right after the install.

 

if you want dcl 8.5, it's here: https://mega.nz/file/UDQGES6a#y2BP-bab5umqrrVTUGKCUTR6SIz6xvCVFjPYepXEYbo

 

I didn't see any outright conflicts in the load order. the dd-dcl-zaz patches has updates to fix some of the known things. if you are using ddhotfix already, then that should go after the patches, since it changes some of the problematic meshes to non-hdt variants.

 

can you install netscriptframework and get the crash log when you ctd.

Link to post
11 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

should i rebuild something?

Once you downloaded the patch installer thingy, placed it below SLIF and DCL in your load order , ze installer will autodetect which sexlab mods you have, i was told to select DCL - SlIF patch only.
 

Link to post
12 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

should i rebuild something?

Just install the patches and let it overwrite DCL. If you're using any of DeepBlueFrog's mods too, don't install the patches from the SLIF patch installer, only the DCL patch. Most of these are out of date, but there hasn't been any changes to DCL's script yet so it's still good. I'll have to look at it again when DCL 9 comes out.

 

You shouldn't need to rebuild bodyslide, these are just script fixes to allow SLIF to detect inflation from other mods so they aren't all fighting each other.

Link to post

As you remembered me about inflation i want ask any users here: Anyone have normal inflated breasts from DCL? If yes: what body you use and what breasts physics mods: etc. 

As for me - i don't. Use CBBE Body special from CBBE SE. HDT SMP mod.

Link to post
8 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

As you remembered me about inflation i want ask any users here: Anyone have normal inflated breasts from DCL? If yes: what body you use and what breasts physics mods: etc. 

As for me - i don't. Use CBBE Body special from CBBE SE. HDT SMP mod.

 I use CBBE 3BBB body with HDT SMP, i do see inflation if breasts if i toggle the inflation/resize option on.

6 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

For me helps those DCL scripts what share with me @zarantha Need rewrite scripts in skyrim data folder or install as new mod.

As at this moment i got different information. Can't know what i can trust)

 

DCL_Boot_scripts_netimerse_fixed.7z 5.25 kB · 0 downloads

thank you sooo much!!

Link to post
11 hours ago, zarantha said:

Just install the patches and let it overwrite DCL. If you're using any of DeepBlueFrog's mods too, don't install the patches from the SLIF patch installer, only the DCL patch. Most of these are out of date, but there hasn't been any changes to DCL's script yet so it's still good. I'll have to look at it again when DCL 9 comes out.

 

You shouldn't need to rebuild bodyslide, these are just script fixes to allow SLIF to detect inflation from other mods so they aren't all fighting each other.

just to be sure, like that?

DCL überschreiben.PNG

Link to post

Whew, it's been a long time since I have looked at this thread, and it only had 30 odd pages at that point. Since I have been so out of the loop, could I get a quick recap of the install order for DCL?

I have USSEP, FNIS 7.6, SkyUI5, XP32 for SE, Bodyslide, Racemenu 0.4.16, CBBE Physics, and CBPC loaded through MO2, all on a clean save and all the latest downloads.

 

I know I will need to download the base files for ZAP 8 (8 or 8+ recommended?) and Devious Devices (which I understand needs SexLab 1.63 and SL Aroused Redux SE 29). What am I missing? What's the best install and load order? Am I going to need to manually replace any files with hotfix patches or something like that? Also, will I need Papyrus?

 

Thank you!

Link to post
8 minutes ago, lax4ever said:

Can you provide a bit more detail about these SKSE64 and other small fixes you reference?

1) Engine fixes

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230?tab=files

 

FuzRodoh for silent dialogs

 

2) Small fixes - netimerse DLC Boots scripts fixes, DD item timer fixes, gamepad CTD fixes. Seems that all what i can remember. Other small fixes are mention in that post what i share with you.

 

Also if you want use Leash or Leon timed punish items without bugs, you need fix DLC esp by yourself. Also some of Leash and Leon's DD punish items is bugged itself, need fix too.

 

Link to post
On 10/15/2020 at 11:17 PM, lax4ever said:

Whew, it's been a long time since I have looked at this thread, and it only had 30 odd pages at that point. Since I have been so out of the loop, could I get a quick recap of the install order for DCL?

I have USSEP, FNIS 7.6, SkyUI5, XP32 for SE, Bodyslide, Racemenu 0.4.16, CBBE Physics, and CBPC loaded through MO2, all on a clean save and all the latest downloads.

 

I know I will need to download the base files for ZAP 8 (8 or 8+ recommended?) and Devious Devices (which I understand needs SexLab 1.63 and SL Aroused Redux SE 29). What am I missing? What's the best install and load order? Am I going to need to manually replace any files with hotfix patches or something like that? Also, will I need Papyrus?

 

Thank you!

If you're getting ready to start a new DCL playthrough, you might want to hold off a few weeks.

 

DD 5.0 is in beta now, and DCL 9.0 will likely be released soon after. Both will require a new game.

DD 5.0 so far is expected this month, and we should have it converted shortly after the LE release.

 

Current release of DCL is 8.5, I've got that here:

https://mega.nz/file/UDQGES6a#y2BP-bab5umqrrVTUGKCUTR6SIz6xvCVFjPYepXEYbo

 

Most of the patches and gotchas are in the post elsidia linked.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...