Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

Not sure what's going on here. We arrived in Dawnstar and the 'ship's guard' was dead on the ground. Came back to this end of Dawnstar a little while later and found these two doing 'something' to the corpe. Never heard of a 'ship's guard' before and these two were on their way home from the inn.

566904609_enb2019_01_0914_18_09_04.thumb.jpg.e54d49131a90ab1bf97bfde8c3c5f312.jpg

20 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Came back to this end of Dawnstar a little while later and found these two doing 'something' to the corpe. Never heard of a 'ship's guard' before and these two were on their way home from the inn. 

Maybe there was still some good coin in the pockets? ?

"Sweeety, I didn't drink too much today. See? My pockets are still full of gold, so it can't have been too much"

Okay so I've had two dead bodies in Dawnstar which I can't account for. Time to sell a bit of gear and move on.

The magnificent Seren. She's the second person I've found like this in Dawnstar but the other was from a mod so I didn't give it much thought.

Seren.thumb.jpg.b17af0e0c3b2fab86d97a174f186303d.jpg

Alright, I'll just ignore her and craft some gear.

Return of the Seren.

Seren2.thumb.jpg.da8467fb0235d57f9a3f7349a77ff709.jpg

What else can go wrong?

Doh!

Rustleif.thumb.jpg.d65ea5255ba0f8129de0ed0cc8200a9b.jpg

What are the odds of them both dropping a contact lens just as I arrive at the forge?

Time to get the flock out of Dawnstar.

"This is called 'sneaking'. Do you think that any of you might like to try it?"

264463491_enb2019_01_1018_33_08_37.thumb.jpg.50e6c062b183ea7111e4c3c3f771a11c.jpg

Here's the the above mentioned mod lady. I couldn't resist highlighting the dialogue line.

751714756_enb2019_01_1016_36_49_41.thumb.jpg.23632963f8cb453658ea46b5c4e5caf4.jpg

Spammed 33 bitmaps to get 5 images.

We are on the next bus out of Dawnstar. I don't care where it's headed, we are on it.

20 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:
Spoiler

The magnificent Seren. She's the second person I've found like this in Dawnstar but the other was from a mod so I didn't give it much thought.

Seren.thumb.jpg.b17af0e0c3b2fab86d97a174f186303d.jpg

Alright, I'll just ignore her and craft some gear.

"aaaaahrgh! My back! That &%$§ bed is killing me. But my dear husabnd is saving all our money for this shitty new smelter instead of a new bed. 

I wonder if he wants a son and a daughter or prefers a few ingots."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

Not a quirk, but funny.

My home Shoal Farm from LAL. One of the adopted daughters goes up to Savlian Shoal and says "papa"

Savlian says "no I don't think so"

that's it

Nice one. But there again, maybe we should wait until the result from the DNA test is in.

I've not been near Skyrim for at least two weeks. We were on the main road south of Morthal, just near the turn-off for Labyrinthian.

The game loads in and we set off for Morthal. First thing I notice is a flying horse which is zig-zagging over the road trying to find a landing spot. Turns out it's one of those noble and merc combos. Ignore that and move on.

We arrive in Morthal without further ado but are met with this

1934542139_enb2019_02_0500_36_33_24.thumb.jpg.defb4e59d0f723ce1cda980839ffee41.jpg

Her merc went into the inn via the steps on the left. (This is a different noble and merc than the one outside town)

Ah, Skyrim. It's good to be back.

Murdered Nilsine as part of the Dark Brotherhood questline, Torbjorn runs into the room, sees me standing over his dead daughter, bloody blade in hand. His response to such a grisly sight?

"Can't a man have a bit of privacy? You need to leave now."

He seemed really calm and understanding about the whole thing, was more concerned with my trespassing

EDIT: As a bonus, here's just after I was caught by the guards. Apparently my character wasn't hot enough for him.

Screenshot17210.png

So, I accept a quest from Every game a hunter from one of the npc mods (immersive or inconsequential, I can't remember), and now for every new character I've had, I always get at least one if not many many more hunters constantly following me that can't die!

Just now, Grey Cloud said:

Do we have to guess what the problems are?

I literally wrote them one line above.

2 hours ago, LordArek said:

My skyrim always seems to hate either the bannered mare or the warmaidens. Sometimes even the bee and barb in riften. 

4 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Try posting your load order and papyrus log. Over in Skyrim Technical Support, please.

Heh, would do that, but my load order changed again due to a clean reinstall, and right now the problem isn't occuring. But when it happens again (and it will, I mean, that's what chases me in skyrim for 6 years now), I will surely try it in the Technical Support. 

49 minutes ago, LordArek said:

I literally wrote them one line above.

No, you wrote that 'your Skyrim seems to hate' etc. This tells us nothing as a computer game cannot 'hate' anything. Does the game crash or play 'God Save the Queen' or what? I am asking what the problems are. You mentioned problems without specifying what they were.

8 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

No, you wrote that 'your Skyrim seems to hate' etc.

It's interesting that you point this out here, but literally the one who started this thread wrote the exact same thing. Just saying. 

Anyways, as in "my skyrim hates it" I mean it just crashed everytime after a certain playtime. There was no way to enter it, not even via coc command.