Pose Converter Beta 0.73
This is the big update I've been promising.
Pose Converter is a suite of Blender tools designed to simplify and automate many animation related tasks. The latest update simplifies and streamlines the process of converting animations from one game or armature to another. At things currently stand, if you can port an animation and its armature into Blender, you can port it to any other armature with a vaguely similar structure.
1. Automated compensation for differences in bone bind orientation: This radically simplifies the process of porting animations from one armature to another.
1.a. Automatically convert animations between different creature types, or between creatures and humans.
1.b. Automatically convert animations between different games...if you can import it into Blender, you can convert it.
2. 1-Click button to freely convert Skyrim, Fallout, and Oblivion meshes between Skyrim, Fallout, and Oblivion bind positions
3. Automatic BB generation has been improved. The X, Y, and Z orientation are no longer relative to the bind position of the bones. This means that it is much easier to get consistent results from the settings.
4. Modify the magnitude of any movement, rotation, or scale animations, by bone and frame.
5. Set bone priorities to all bones in an animation
6. Automatically add B4 (BBB) Breast animation to Skyrim, Fallout, and Oblivion Animations
7. Automatically add B4 (BB) Buttock animation to Skyrim and Oblivion Animations
8. Automatically add B4 (BBB) style motion to any bone on any armature
9. Rotate Oblivion animations (movement and/or direction) - Fixes the 90 degree import bug and simplifies the creation of left, right, forwards, backwards animation groups.
10. Automatically update Anim text keys for Oblivion animations
11. Automatically add facial expressions to Oblivion animations
12. Automatically repair breast scaling distortion when using Growlf's controllable skeleton.
12.a. Improved repair of breast scaling distortion. Requires Lovers Animation Workshop Skeleton Mark II
Using the Tool
Converting Animations between Armatures
(ie, from Oblivion to Fallout, from an NPC to a creature, etc)
Adding Bouncing Breasts, Buttocks, or any other bone
As you can see, the number of control settings for modifying BB Butts animations and BB Breasts animations has grown to absurd levels. But it does a damn fine job if you tweak the settings a bit.
Explanation of Options
To generate a L/R swinging motion, set the Z frequency multiplier to double that of the X.
In order to generate L/R symmetrical animations, the Left Y amplitude generally needs to be set to the negative of the value of the R Y amplitude.
Using the Copy Animations tool
I'm in the process of writing instructions now, so please feel free to post any questions, feedback, suggestions, etc.