NiOverride Pose Adjustments + Objects SE
A utility mod that allows you to adjust poses directly while you play skyrim!
- Requirements -
- Installation -
1. Download and install this mod (automatically, using NMM or MO2, or Vortex, or if manually then extract the file into SkyrimSE's Data folder).
2. Let the mod overwrite XPMSSE's skeletons nif files.
If your character use a custom race like YgNord, please overwrite 4 skeleton*.nif of that custom race with skeleton*.nif in this file.
- How To Use -
- How to change posture of NPC -
1. Register to member list
- Get and use “Spell Tome: Add to list - NIOPA” (AddItemMenu etc.)
- Cast magic to NPC and register to member list.
-The maximum registration number is 100.
2. Select target from registered members
- Select the NPC you want to adjust from the member list
- You can adjust posture of NPC you selected like your character.
- Regardless of life and death you can adjust.
- Posture save data is common to all characters.
3. Remove unnecessary members from the list
- Please remove NPC whose posture adjustment is unnecessary from member list.
-Please select NPC to be removed from member list from the menu.
-Players can not be removed from member list.
-When removed from member, selected NPC will return its posture to default.
-When removing NPC in operation from member list, NPC will be deleted from member list and operation return to player from NPC.
-If NPC can not be found for reasons such as uninstallation or outside the area, NPC will be removed from member list without posture being reset. If you modify it, please register NPC to member list once and then reset.
-When uninstalling this mod, please remove all but player from member list. (to restore posture to default)
- How to search NPC nearby the player -
-Select “Search NPC Nearby” from member list in menu.
-After a while, NPC will be displayed as a list.
-If NPC whose attitude you want to adjust is on list, please select that NPC.
-That NPC will be registered in member list and can be adjusted.
NPC on member list will not be displayed in this list.
NPC that are using unsupported skeletons will not be displayed in this list.
Disabled NPC will not be displayed in this list.
Some NPC will not be displayed due to unknown reasons. In that case please register using spell.
- Objects -
Use AddItemMenu SE to get the items.
Description of each item shows armor slot and name of bone to operate with NiOPA.
Equip item and operate the designated bone with NiOPA, you can move the equipped object.
- Credits -
Sesamin for providing screenshots and giving me permission to share this with you guys!
Please don't bother Sesamin via his own page about this SSE port!