I'm Nevely42. Since I've been doing a fantasy let's play I've created many supernatural sims like elves, fairies, witches, monsters etc (humans too). So I've decided to share them with you.
Here they are:
Gwenne is an elven huntress. She used to like spending most of her time in forests among animals but the loneliness is starting to drive her crazy.
Saheria is a normal human being... Or is she? How can a human being be so violent and deranged? Saheria hunts down her prey and then she makes a feast...
I highly recommend Corpse Experiments by AlneySmilefrog if you wanna play as a murderer/cannibal sim!
Elementals are creatures that represent different elements and different characters. Some of them are happy or gloomy, some are hotheads, and some are careful thinkers. One thing is certain - you won't get bored with them.
Arachna is a spider witch. She's probably hundreds of years old, but she keeps her young look using dark magic. She's an evil creature that loves to play around with her victims.
Nallia is an young adult moon elf. She has a kind and artistic soul and she loves nature.
Kukla is a creature of the forest. She's adventurous but she spends most of her time sleeping.
If you don't like the fantasy part of my sims then you can still download and enjoy them. It's easy to make them normal human beings. All you have to do is change the skin color, remove some of the accessories/tattoos and you're basically good to go!
I like my sims natural and not perfect. Most of them have scars, moles or marks. They usually don't have "thick" bodies with huge breasts and perfects butts. That's just my preference.
1. Make sure to have Custom Content "on" in the game settings.
2. After you download my sim, unpack the .rar. You'll find a couple of folders : Mods, Tray, Pics
3. Put the contents of Mods folder into Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods
4. Put the contents of Tray folder into Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray
5. The Pics folder contains photos of the sim you've downloaded. They are not needed for anything.
6. To find the sim you've downloaded on the Gallery, make sure to check "include custom content" option. You can find it on the left side of the Gallery.
I've included all the CC in the download but here are the links to the creators. They did amazing job creating the CC so make sure to pay them a visit!
Like I said at the beginning, this is my first ever post here, so please be understanding. If you like my sims, then I'll happily upload more.
Please let me know if you like them! Thank you for your time and have a good day!