About This File
WARNING: BETA... READ EVERYTHING before you install!
DO NOT RE UPLOAD ON ANY OTHER MOD SITES
*** Modder help: If someone with knowlegde about MCM is willing to help me with creature toggles, plz pm. I've managed to get the MCM ingame but it doesn't do anything.
*** Date 05.02.2021: V1.2 Added low resolution Patch texture option for OLDRIM. Main file required.
*** NEW v1.2 for SSE is available thanks to bcw81 (it includes the missing goblin textures).
*** ODS file containing overview of creatures available in download section (open with excel)
What is: A mod that adds over 130 types of friendly/unfriendly monsters and animals in skyrim wild lands and dungeons. Some few creatures are handplaced (more will probably to come), but most of them is distributed through Skyrim leveled lists. All aggressive creatures has adult bits attached. Some friendly ones don't because .......meeeh........
My modding philosophy: I try to keep all creatures as vanilla as possible when it comes to health, magic and stamina. I'd rather rank up the damage they do than give them more health or armor. I will keep the creatures original sizes as long as possible, but sometimes I have to resize them since my focus and interest in this fantasy world is sexual satisfaction (animation alignment). This however does not mean that each creature will align 100% in every sex animation created. For me this is impossible to achieve.
Mod HARD requirements. Must be installed with all it's dependencies:
All Skyrim DLCs (you don't need Heartfire). Due to creature races from all those DLCs.
More Nasty Critters SLAL edition
Animated Beast's Cocks (ABC) For users LE (for collision and animated creature schlongs you need the HDT-PE version)
This mod shouldn't overwrite anything cruical, to avoid even getting the question, check this out:
- Case 1, you already have mihail mods installed. This mod includes several of mihails mods.You should at least deactivate the mihail creature ESP before you install this mod. Best is if you remove it totally in advance. If you decide to only deactivate the mihail ESPs you must let Demonic Creature overwrite everything it wants in both mihails meshes and texture folders (mihail skeletons included. This mod comes with its own dick textures and mesh modifications. Demonic Creature needs to overwrite mihail mods otherwise it won't work as intended.
- Case 2, you already have Skaven creatures installed. Plz read and do as Case 1.
The reason for these two cases is that I did not alter the folder locations from the original mods. Perhaps I should have.
Installation (after Hard requirements are installed):
Download text file in download section here on loverslab
copy link in txt file and download from mediafire
extract rar file and copy paste content into your Skyrim data folder (there's no mod manager support )
If you have a creature mod installed that modifies Skyrim vanilla LCHARs (leveled character lists) you must make a based patch using forexample Wrye Bash (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1840). If you don't do this, the creature mod ESP which locates lowest in your load order will overwrite the ones higher in your load order. Many mods alter these creature LCHARs (skyrim immersive creatures, Monstermod, rogue-like encounters, probably many more).
Upgrading from v1.1 to v1.2:
At least delete these two folders (I have done some renaming and cleaning of files laying around)
Then copy paste new version over.
Remember to run "re-register creatures" in Creature Framework MCM
Remove meshes folders:
data>meshes>Mihail Monsters and Animals>troll>grahl ***
data>meshes>Mihail Monsters and Animals>giant>Ogroid ***
data>meshes>Mihail Monsters and Animals>human>Ogroid ***
Then remove texture folders:
data>textures>Mihail Monsters and Animals>troll>grahl ***
data>textures>Mihail Monsters and Animals>giant>Ogroid ***
data>textures>Mihail Monsters and Animals>human>Ogroid ***
*** If you didnt have any mihail mods installed prior to demonic creatures, you can remove mesh/texture folders "mihail monsters and animals" as well.
Remove Sound folders:
Uninstallation of v1.2
Remove---> DemonicCreatures.json file located inside data>creatures.d
Remove---> hdtmaleGoblin.xml located inside data\skse\Plugins
Remove---> the following scripts located in Data\scripts\
*** If you didnt have any mihail mods installed prior to installing demonic creatures, you can remove the whole mesh/texture folders "mihail monsters and animals".
Remove meshes folders:
data\meshes\Mihail Monsters and Animals\troll\grahl ***
data\meshes\Mihail Monsters and Animals\giant\Ogroid ***
data>meshes\Mihail Monsters and Animals\giant\Ice Titan ***
data>meshes\Mihail Monsters and Animals\human\Ogroid ***
data>meshes\Mihail Monsters and Animals\Wolf\Cyrodiilian Wolf ***
Then remove texture folders:
data\textures\Mihail Monsters and Animals\troll\grahl ***
data\textures\Mihail Monsters and Animals\giant\Ogroid ***
data\textures\Mihail Monsters and Animals\giant\Ice Titan ***
data\textures\Mihail Monsters and Animals\human>Ogroid ***
data\textures\Mihail Monsters and Animals\Wolf\Cyrodiilian Wolf ***
- MCM with creature on/off toggle.
- continue scripted wilderness encounters based on skyrim vanilla encounters. It's started and working.
- enhance creatures in dwemer ruins, nordic ruins and falmer caves (feel free to come with suggestions with lore friendly creatures)
- fix the sanguine mistress head/hair. It has no moving lips for the moment.
- continue adjusting strengths, speeds, attacks, magic effects on creatures. Thankful for ideas here.
- not a plan but a wish: Implement books with info about creatures. For example why did the dwemer place dwarven dolls in their ruins? Was it a little treat for the enslaved falmers to prevent riots? Or was she supposed to entertain her dwemer masters?
- custom sounds for creatures (not sexlab sounds)
- manually place lvl NPC in tombs, ruins and caves that holds a LCHAR as template to vary spawns.
KNOWN BUGS v1.2
- Mihail Grahl refuse to participate in XXX animations. It's due to the notification DEM in the RACE form id inside the demoniccreature.esp. Will be fixed in v1.3. No patch since it's not critical.
- Ogroid gives CTD when in sex animation. I guess this could be both LE and SE issue. Patch for LE&SE in download section.
- Oldrim/SE Degonian creature CTD when in XXX animation. Download patch.
- Oldrim/SE Cydodiilian wolf grey has a bad plugin name in the demoniccreature.json file. This also goes for mihail Grahl. Patch with new json file in the download section.
- SE users who downloaded v1.2 before 02.february 2021 needs to install patch Demonic Creatures SSE 1.1 TDB Patch. If you download SSE v1.2 after this date patch is included.
- Oldrim: Missing textures on Goblin Scout and Goblin Warrior. Download patch in download section.
- Oldrim/SE Skavens seems to fight each other. Will be fixed together with other faction issues in v1.3
- Oldrim/SE users: Treeduckbill creatures have a minor skeleton error with the jaw.
- Oldrim/SE mihail goblin belongs to human race, but uses a dick that in some animations will not hit its...uh target at all. Sometimes creature has trouble swapping to aroused mesh during scenes.
- Oldrim/SE sanguine mistress won't move lips
Some creatures has bad weightpainting on penis. Meaning you will notice that the pelvis floor on the creature does move entirely together with the penis. On most creatures this is hardly noticeable, but on creatures that has a mesh that differs heavily compared with the vanilla mesh (forexample Ogrim and Troll mesh), you will see this. If anyone is interested in weightpainting, give me a ping.
Can you remove creature X from the pack?
I want to remove a certain creature from spawning. Read the spoiler for procedure in Tes5edit:
To sum up the tabs (the categories shown on your left in tes5edit after you expand a mods espused in tes5edit:
"armor addon": creates the link between 3d model (nif file in your data\meshes folder) and the mod esp
"armor": contains the skin of the creature and uses armor addon as a reference. It also does other things.
"non-player character (actor)": Or the "NPC", is the creature you encounter in your game wearing the armor
These are the records you basically need to establish a simple "NPC/creature" in skyrim.
It might be a fourth tab, the "race", but most of the creatures in this mod uses vanilla races.
The NPC however, does not exist as anything else as a record in the mods esp.
You won't encounter it in the game unless you spawn it through console using it's ID.
Simply because there is no user or referencer that is using this NPC record yet (hereby called user).
The users so far in this mod is:
"Leveled NPC": (Signature LVLN): The so called LCHARs (leveled character lists) which is responsible to spawn every creature in Skyrim in an immersive way using dedicated spawnpoints.
"Cell": (Signature ACHR😞 This is world reference. A rather static way of placing NPCs in the world. You simply draig your npc id into a world cell in creation kit and there and it stays there no matter what level you are.
So to the question, how to remove a creature from the game without getting errors in any way?
What needs to be done is to remove NPCs record from its users. How to know which user a NPC is referenced in?
We'll remove the NPC record with the name spiderironmaiden from its excistence in the world(but keep it's npc data together with armor addon and armor)
----> BACKUP demoniccreature.esp!!!
1. Fire up tes5edit
2. unselect all mods except demoniccreatures.esp, press ok, load or whatever it says and wait until its finished loading.
Find your creature (spiderironmaiden):
3. Expand the demoniccreature.esp which is now showing up on the left below it's master esps (window1). Find "non-player character (actor) and expand it.
4 You know see a long list of NPC actors.To simplify searching in tes5edit, click "Name" (almost at the top, still in window1, to the right of FormID and EditorID). This sorts all NPC records by names alphabetical.
5. Locate ur creature and select it (window1). Look for Spiderironmaiden.
Find your creatures users:
6. Now look on the right side (window2). See all its data starting with "record healer" at the top, then signature NPC_. The tab selected to show these data is called "view". The view tab is where you can set attributes to your creatures (find this view tab together with several other tabs at the bottom in the window).
7. You don't want to change the creature data, but it's users. we need to change tab from "view" to "referenced By". So look at window2 at the bottom and locate the tab called "referenced By" (to the right of "view") and select it.
8. Now you see all the users of this Spiderironmaiden. It has two users. Both with signature LVLN, so we have two leveled NPC lists. DEMLCharAnimalHills and DEMLCharAnimalForestPredator
Remove the NPCs users:
9. We have to remove spiderironmaiden from these two lists. So doubleclick the first, DEMLCharAnimalHills and you will be transported to this list and its content.
10. You now see the leveled list with its EDID-Editor ID DEMLCharAnimalHills, and below, its content: two NPC records and two LVLN records.
11. Locate "Leveled List Entry" just above the DEMspiderironmaiden but below DEMLCharGallimimusADv. OBS!!! NOT "Leveled list Entries" at the far top. That will remove the whole list.
12. Now right click the empty cell to the right of the cell containing "Leveled List Entry". Only if you have rightclicked in the correct location a choice to "remove" this entry will show. Click "yes I'm sure cause I am in fucking charge here". The whole entry containing DEMspiderironmaiden will be gone. There should be one NPC and two LVLN records left in the list.
Remove second user:
13 Now spiderironmaiden is removed from one list. Time to do the same with leveled list no2. Go back to step 5, and follow same procedure until step 12.
14 Confirm your edit by again doing step 5, 6, 7 and 8. Check that there is no users left in the "referenced By" tab. The creature is now a ghost in the mod, but you can still spawn it through console since NPC record, Armor addon and armor records are still intact.
Save and exit
15 Save (make sure demoniccreature.esp is selected in the pop up box), pres ok and close Tes5edit.
*** NPCs can be listed more than once in a Leveled list.
*** sometimes this is easy, sometimes it's a spiderweb of leveled lists integrating each other and you really need to have the tongue in the right position to remove the records correctly.
*** As for now, no NPC in this mod is used by Quest": (Signature QUST). This will be a bit trickier to remove since you have to edit the quests themselves.
*** Note that NPC may still excist in the world for another 31 in game days. Visiting the world cell before 31 days will reset this counter. Best way to see the effects right away: Find a cabin and sleep for 31 days.
Can you add support for Hentai Creatures?
I don't use it myself so most likely not. Someone will perhaps make a patch
Can you make a MCM with creature toggle?
I want to but it was not as easy as I thought. So right now it's on hold.
Creatures does not iniate in sex animations and I have confirmed themod is properly installed (by spawning them forexample with console command)
Use re-register all mods in Creature Framework MCM. If that does not work, try a new game to check if it is save related. Also see Creature Framework troubleshooting section on this page: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/
Can you add HDT SMP support?
No I can't since I don't use HDT SMP. Someone that really wants it needs to make a patch.
Changelog for V1.2
- introduces scripted random encounters similar to vanilla wilderness encounters (hereby refered to as WEquests)
- Introduced new NPCs with regards to the WEquests (horses, nobles, prisoners and...uhm... brides)
- baliwogs will now appear alongside mudcrabs anywhere, but more rare
- toads and frogs has been introduced to marshes in hjaalmarch (no CF support for this creature; might take a while before they show up ingame)
- welvas (bear creature) from modder 4theunknown introduced. Will spawn in places where bears usually spawn
- mihail ice titans introduced. Will spawn in snowy mountains and forests.
- mihail Wolves of Cyrodiil introduced. Different variants spawn across Skyrim
- changed the aggressiveness on arsinotherium to friendly
- replaced greengoblins with the goblins from outlawers gobinslayer mod
- fix for the treeduckbill creatures integrated. Should be no weird textures for SSE users anymore (thanks to bcw81)
- merged all fix patches for LE and removed from download section
- Fixed all 4 Skaven riders (only HDT on the boar for now)
- Added Schlong support for the entelodon rider (only HDT on the boar for now)
- Integrated a few more excisting creatures in Lchars and WEquests (they were included, but would not spawn).
- replaced drowner meshes on both variants with a working one (thanks again Razzor69)
- added a new Wisp type of creature that I call ghostmother (grabbed from pikkolas mod, see credit section). She will spawn as a boss in draugr tombs
- added Abhorred Demon (basically a retextured version of VICNs werewolfgargoyle)
- Removed Schlongs of Skyrim as a masterfile
- 26 scripted wilderness encounter quests (WEquest) more will be added.
- 26 new human NPCs which are used for WEquests.
- texture optimizing-> reduced size of file and eliminated lots of CTD errors for SE users.
- established aroushed meshes with ABC support for ogre, ogrewarrior, minotaur and minotaur lord
- set all creatures to have setting "any crime" to avoid conflict with SL defeat
- fixed a couple of errors in json file on some creatures
MESHES AND TEXTURES
More Nasty Critters Slal edition : Penish meshes and textures
Animated Beast's Cocks (ABC) for users LE/SE Penish meshes and textures
Textures from MonsterRaider (Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574
clawed feet by artifex0 "Argonian Raptor Feet" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19283
Fairskin textures by Halo https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602
Bad-dogs-immersive creatures sic addon Bad Dog's immersive creatures - SIC addon: (www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/)
Razzor69 for contributing with aroused meshes (and converting from SE to LE)
Littleman for converting the mod to Skyrim Special Edition
bcw81 for script testing and overall bug fixing
madmansgun for technically support
- mihail goblins https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93766/
-Ice Titans- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail oldrim mod) - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91010
- Wolves of Cyrodiil - Mihail Monsters and Animals (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87163) and CD PROJEKT RED - for the original wolf model and textures
- draugr dog
- dwarven doll
- draugrbrute01 and draugrbrute02
- falmerbrute and falmerbrute03
- trollgargoyle (named as blue and red demon in this mod)
- Abhorred Demon (Weregargoyle by VICN)
- DwarvenRipper by VICN, similiar to Dwarvenmatron but with humanlike torso
Wendigo & howlers: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90096
opusGlass on skyrimnexus
(opusGlass), LorSakyamuni, and CD Projekt Red.
File credits: CD Projekt Red for the original creatures in The Witcher 3.LorSakyamuni for porting some of the TW3 assets used.RustyShackleford for lore consultation.
Daedroth (Beasts of Oblivion - Daedroth): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101128
Yogesh for the mesh
Jboyd4 for the rigging
minermanb for the implementationFemale Daedroth:
DEGONIANS 4017jman https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72202
New Creatures by Robobirdie: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94833
Tano and DB9S resources (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95553/?)
- shivering bishop
- arachne, arachnecold and daedra spider
- sentinel sithis
CREATURE RESOURCES FILE 49682 by GendunDrup on skyrim nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49682/)
- drowner dead (CD Projekt Red (The Witcher, The Witcher 2)
- drowner (CD Projekt Red (The Witcher, The Witcher 2)
- ancient troll (green, but same as STRIGA) CD Projekt Red (The Witcher, The Witcher 2)
- wooly Rhino (viltuska (Rhinos of Skyrim) - Wooly Rhino)
- triceratops (Newermind43 (Ents in Skyrim, The Dinosaurus Era)
- Panther frankthefish - Leopard, Lion, Lioness, Scar, Tiger, Panther
- mummy (Leodoidao (Mummy Draugr Creature Resource) - Mummy)
- Gllimimus Newermind43 (Ents in Skyrim, The Dinosaurus Era) - Ancient Spriggan, Triceratops, Gllimimus, Dilophom
toads and frogs:
LorSakyamuni for the Toads in the mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76524/?
Rigged by SpikeDragonLord and jboyd4 in the mod Beasts of Tamriel https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76203/?
Retexture by Cansu -> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81383
Werelions by SpikeDragonLord and jboyd4 in the mod Beasts of Tamriel https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76203/?
Goblinslayer goblins ny outlawer - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15215-sse-goblin-slayer-inspired-goblinsbaka-abc-hc/
Ghostmother: Pikkolas Wisp overhaul mod, textures from Billyy link_:https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57691
Critter fairies: MyBugs... NSFW Moths and Butterflies 1.2.0 Psycho_Bill https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12710-mybugs-nsfw-moths-and-butterflies/
and g123e's Random Retextures ---> https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14222-random-retextures/
CLANNfears BY 4thUnknown (NEXUS PROFILE) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/103306
Welvas by 4thUnknown - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/105807
Scamps by 4thUnknown https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106309
Ogrims by 4thUnknown https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106252