About This File
Sim Snatcher - Gotta Snatch 'Em All!
(Not in any way shape or form associated with Pokemon)
This mod requires Sims 4 Community Library and for Slaves to work, you need DLC 09 (Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack)!
Ability to abduct NPC Sims and hold them hostage at your home
- They are forced to stay at your lot, but they can do anything your sim can do!
- When you load the game or leave and come back to your Home Lot, your Hostages will still be there!
Order Captive Sims to do various things
- Go to Residence - You will travel to your house with the captive Sim.
- Go Here - Your captive will go to the place you tell them too.
- Perform Interaction - Your captive will attempt to do the interaction you tell them to
- Ability to abduct NPC Sims and hold them hostage at your home
Ability to enslave NPC Sims and order them to take care of the household
- You can assign or unassign tasks for them to perfomr (Cleaning, Repairing, Gardening, Child Care)
- You can order them to Cook for your Sim and their family
Slave Sims will basically act as Butlers but they work for "free" instead.
They will autonomously
- Take Care of the Kids
They can manually be asked to do specific tasks:
- Go To Sleep
- Play Instruments
- Perform Comedy Routines
- Make Drinks at a Bar
- and many more!
- They will autonomously
- Will not work without Stuff Pack 09 (Vintage Glamour Stuff) for now.
- Ability to enslave NPC Sims and order them to take care of the household
- Configure what your Captives and Slaves are allowed or not allowed to do autonomously (as well as manually, if the Captive/Slave Sims are controllable)
- If the Mod Settings Menu mod is installed, the settings will appear under the MSM dialog instead.
- Check the planned features for future additions!
- Download and install S4CL
- Download this mod
- Unpack the this mods archive and drop the files into your Mods folder (...\The Sims 4\Mods\)
- Sims 4 version 18.104.22.1680 (Discover University) or above
At least version 1.38 of S4CL (Download and install sims4communitylib.*.zip)
- S4CL is a library that is 100% guaranteed not to conflict with any other mod. If you suspect it does, please ensure you have installed it correctly.
- S4CL is NOT associated with Sim Snatcher nor is it responsible for Sim Snatcher in any way. Please do not report Sim Snatcher issues to the S4CL mod author(s).
- If you are getting a "Module not found 'sims4communitylib" error, then you have not installed S4CL correctly.
- Stuff Pack 09 (Vintage Glamour Stuff) for Slaves to work. (Currently working on a way to remove this requirement)
Mod Settings (Mod Usage):
- Take a look at the Wiki.
When ordering a hostage to Perform Interaction
- Interactions appear to show more than once, however they are separate interactions
- Some interactions don't do anything when selected
- Some interactions don't have names
- Some interactions have serious consequences! (Such as the Death_By interactions.)
- When ordering a Slave to do specific interactions, such as Play the Piano, they will complain that they don't have the proper facilities! The actual problem is that they don't know what interaction you want them to do because I haven't gotten around to setting up interactions they can perform when you ask them to do certain interactions.
- When using the Perform Interaction order on some things, you can sometimes receive an error. I haven't had a chance to click on absolutely everything to ensure Perform Interaction will work on everything, so I am going to fix issues as they come up on various clickable places.
Things not yet accounted for:
- After abducting a Sim and dropping them off at your Home Lot, travel to a different lot. The abducted Sim still has a chance of appearing there, even though they were abducted and are supposed to be stuck at your Sims house.
- Hostages can refuse to travel to places even if the Sim they are refusing is their Captor
FAQ (For asking questions):
- I know you're dying to receive answers to your questions. Check out the FAQ here.
- Please review the troubleshooting steps here
Please note that Sim Snatcher does not and will not contain anything sexual in nature, this includes anything related to Wicked Whims or any of my other adult mods.
- Restraints by themselves are not considered sexual, unless it's like a chastity belt/cage or something
- This mod does not contain nor will it ever contain these things in the future.
- If a sexual interaction does happen to appear in the Order To Perform Interaction dialog, it is purely coincidental and unrelated to Sim Snatcher itself. That dialog simply shows ALL available interactions, no matter their origins. It does not know about what interactions it displays.
- For a list of planned features, check out this Wiki page.
The Sim Snatcher mod is NOT responsible for the type of interactions that appear in the Perform Interaction dialog.
If an interaction appears in that dialog for a place the interaction should not appear, it means the author of that interaction did not setup their interaction properly to exclude such a place.
The Sim Snatcher Mod is not responsible for what happens to Sims after selecting interactions from the Perform Interaction dialog, this includes but is not limited to Death, Dismemberment, Insanity, Freezing, Traits Messing up, Sims turning into spaghetti. It is recommended that you do not save when negative outcomes such as those listed, occur in your game.
I DO NOT and WILL NOT support content that goes against LL rules, if you ask me something that breaks LL rules, I will warn you, then report you if you choose to continue.
I am a person just like you. I make mistakes every once in awhile. I feel a ban is disrespectful when given without giving a chance to fix the mistake before hand.
If you spot something that goes against LL rules or their terms of service in my mod, please let me know and I will promptly fix it.
This mod is NOT supported by my Patreon. This is supported solely of my own funds. If you hear or think otherwise, it is false information.
If you or another mod author spots something that you consider to be "plagiarism" please ask me about it, it is highly likely that it is merely a coincidence. I will be more than happy to discuss it with you and we can together come to a compromise, whether that be deleting the offending file or recreating it entirely.
DO NOT just report this mod for plagiarism, it is both rude and immature. Use your words, Lovers Lab is NOT a place for immature children to be running around, there is an age required to create accounts after all. False accusations will be reported.
If you decide to report any part of the code as plagiarized, expect to be asked for proof and a list of files/code spots where you believe code has been plagiarized. If no proof is provided, or if the response "all of it" is provided. Your claim will be invalid and subject to report abuse.
A note to moderators: If you are planning on taking this mod down, please warn me, or send me a message, or do ANYTHING to get my attention before hand. I'm sick of my mods being taken down without so much as a word, it is extremely disrespectful! I would love to have a chance to rectify my mistakes before deletion.
If it is deleted in the future without a warning or any indication of why, I will promptly re-upload it within 24 hours of the incident, under the assumption that it was mistakenly deleted, I hope you can understand. Thank you in advance!
What's New in Version 2.5 See changelog
A changelog and older versions can be found here: https://github.com/ColonolNutty/SimSnatcher/releases
The changelog may also be found within the download.