This is just a place I can collect ideas and requests so I don't lose them. Note that this isn't a promise to do any of this--things are here because I'm not doing them now.
Yiffy Age shit
- Patch for Coldhaven
- HDT tails - in progress
- Bruma patch with better zombies and more furriness. (In progress)
- Reach patch. (In progress)
- Bat Vampire Lord mesh. Concept art from Raydric in PM.
Fix SE crashes--Anguished's tweaks may be relevant
- consistent crash in the forgotten vale, just right near where the two dragon's break through the ice, but before the ice, and also if you coc falmerplayground it will teleport you there
- When making a new character as a Breton, I went to slide the Hair style on the top and somewhere on the left side of the slider it crashes the game. I re-opened the game to slide that exact slider as the first thing and sure enough, it crashed again.
- after updating inconsequential Npc Mod CTD or infinite frezzing happen when in brittleshin pass both South and North entrance
double-check argonians in Diverse and Immersive Encounters< Done, can't find a problem
- Imperial hairstyle 29 & tiedstyle (on female bretons) CTD
- I get a crash when I use player.setrace DarkElfRaceVampire if my character is male but not female. I can turn into a male dark elf vampire by changing the gender in racemenu from a female dark elf vampire without crashing. I also crash if I start as a male dark elf and use one of the aslal starts that makes me a vampire from the start. after becoming female and then male again I can't change the hair style with racemenu. I can change a follower into a DarkElfRaceVampire without a crash. player.setrace dremoraracevampire also causes a crash.
- Check Fjori and Holgeir NPC variants (their ghostly/spectral and Draugr appearances), to be more consistent. As in, both variants should wear Draugr/Ancient Nord armor, and both of a higher tier as well.
- Black anthro schlong for striped hyenas?
- Support Necromancy -- Undead FX?
ll wolfies, I think, since they're all nords.
- SIC, as expected, is a HUGE problem because the guy was freakin in love with druagr.
at least on the busts. Centurionsand Spheres should be bat-ified too, but freakin A.
- Also SIC has dwemer ghosts which ought to be bats if I were doing things right.
- If we were going to swap foxes and hyenas so we could maintain reachmen as breton variants now would be the time to do it. I don't have much appetite for it tho.
- I like poblivion's fox above but I'd want to put it on the fox head and I'd need a male variant. (Not that hard to make.)
Birds & Bats
Finish the bat race
- Fix scars/brow back morph on head
- Special sliders
- Anthro schlong
- Bat-specific schlong?
- the vampire race is missing "Vampire," and "ActorIsUndead." Check compatibility with "sacrosanct". If switch to vampire crashes take off "overlay head parts list". Check racecompatibility scripts are working.
- Female feet
- Lighten the male heads?
- Look at what jharise did with HDT-SMP
- Clean up face tints? Make it possible to do a secretary bird. Check references.
- Clean up beak morphs so combos work better, esp the insectivore beak
- Eagle eyrie conflicts with an Interesting NPC building (but fuck Interesting NPCs, seriously)
- Female griffon dick missing texture
- Better weighted wings and fit to the new SE mechanism
Other furry mods
- Bugfix: When cellan/birds/lykaios stack with Compleat Khajiit, they all get khajiit textures.
- Check out Anguished's SE tweaks. See PM.
- Bring up to par with the rest of the mods--new assets from YA
Check tuskless option for females
- Cat races have a base unarmed damage of 4 (not 10 as khajiit and argonians) and don't have the keyword "Isbeastrace" (meaning they don't use the khajiit unarmed animations)
- Compleat Argonian mod
- Rhinoceros race
- Deer/Moose/Buffalo race. Reference art for minotaur things:
Cellan: Bring up to par with the rest of the furry mods, use common assets and scripts. Make sure planti works right (digi feet have additional string data)
- SE conversion
- Lykaios feet textures on the body texture files for compatibility with shoes
- Update to use common assets
Check that planti feet aren't clipping through the floor
- Change NPCs voice type to Nord. (? I guess that's best.)
When switching out of werewolf form, the game switches me to a different race...losing all my stats.<<< can't reproduce
'If I'm not mistaken, MOD uses 3 _SK textures located in the "Character" folder (femalebodysk, malefeetsk, malehandssk) and only one texture located in the "lykaios female textures" folder (lykaiosfemalehead_sk). -- The texture of femalebodysk is missing here. textures\actors\character\femalebodysk.dds'
Edit: Also it seems to me that the texture of the head has a slightly different shade than the body (regardless of the other layers of texture). (Female, SE and ENB)
Firstly, The "WarPaints" for the female referenced something about a "Boethiah" tattoo texture file that either doesn't exist or isn't loaded in properly. Likewise on the War Paint section, there is reference to the older file layout of the Lykaios texture locations, the one with "# Lykaios Race Textures" or something like that. Thinking it was the Ear Paint the older builds had. I went in with the Creation Kit today and removed those two particular paints from the Lykaios Race records, did a little extra cleaning here and there, and loaded up the game to test, aaaand.. Viola! It seems to have fixed the CTD for now, yes.
The other thing is Ear Accessories in the Brows section. Apparently it was defaulting to a HeadPart that wasn't even compatible with the race, I suppose? The one titled "FemaleBrowsHuman12NoBrow" to be specific. I solved this part of things by setting the "BrowsLykaios00_" headpart to have the "Unisex" flag and setting the default "brows" of the Lykaios Race's female FaceData to be that particular Brow type. As it's an already existing part of the mod, these "brows" that are normally for males only are now set up to be for both sides of the spectrum this way, without making any incompatibilities for existing male players out there.
One last thing I decided to do, is edit the record for Female Vampire Eyes of the Lykaios to be part of the "HeadPartsLykaiosandVampire" form list as opposed to being part of the "HeadPartsLykaiosVampire" form list. It seems it was out of place, so I put it where it probably belonged? I don't mess with vampirism, so I wouldn't know if that's got some bugs related to it as well.
- Bruma creatures fix: "for the ogres you didn't include a po_0 or Po_1".
Schlongify all the Immersive Creatures based on skeletons that now have animations but didn't when the mod was made.
- And add HDT collisions
- And ABC support?
- Check with Billyy's newer animations, also Bakafactory's SLAL pack which of course has some animations for it (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6707-bakafactorys-slal-animation-le-sse/).
- Immersive Creatures SE Bug: There's actually a Boar right outside of the Riverwood and some in other locations idk of yet besides somewhere in Solthsheim. Whenever I get even close to a boar i CTD. First, it attempts an animation and it just doesn't happen. Eventually walks away and I CTD.
Sexy Nimy/Dwemmy -- update & fix
- Fixes from MMG here
- Make erection spell work
- HDT fix to work with 3BBB collisions: Find the BSTriShape that is the "shaft" for that particular schlong. Click on it in block list. Right click on name and edit string index. Change its name to MaleGenitals and save.
- HDT-enable UUNP Hdt piercings
- Skimpy outfits for Bruma. Maybe male and female. (background task)
- When playing SE, in game the Blue Robes show as open with a hole. Set as Revealing doesn't open the crotch to show schlong. Looked in CK and it is set as SOS Concealing.
- Skimpy for Beyond Reach. (In progress, background task)
- Finish skimpifying (and cleaning up) Immersive Armors. (Maybe. This mod is a mess.)
- Check scaling factors on hoodies; check the floating bit is gone on male and female argonians
- Update Lykaios to latest LE version
- Finish the immersive creatures patch
- HDT tails on SE. Example here: