Jump to content

DJRegs' Blog

  • entries
    81
  • comments
    1,011
  • views
    15,633

Questionnaire: Debonaire!


djregs

895 views

Debonaire Questionnaire!  

15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who should quest with a trained Enchanteur/Enchantress?

    • Aurora is the girl for the job
      6
    • Master Celena is the only one who can hang with someone THIS dangerous!
      6
    • I thought this was a blog about Adrea? I Need more Adrea!
      3

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/14/2019 at 11:00 PM

 

Hi Everyone!

 

Thanks for the support from Adrea’s last story.  More is on the way from her as I begin to storyboard her next adventure.  The next entry will be a short story featuring Varina. After Varina’s story, I want to do a bit more world building.  And I think it might be interesting if we show another enchanteur/enchantress out in the world doing their thing.  

 

What do you think? Let me know above! As a reminder/introduction, check out the pictures below!

 

Aurora

 

Spoiler

47996785386_e419d43010_o.jpg

 

47996743558_5db390df9a_o.jpg

 

47996749092_872227c03d_o.jpg

 

47996743493_4e1c39b7c5_o.jpg

 

47996785266_8db58ce679_o.jpg

 

47996743418_476e3dfef3_o.jpg

 

47996785196_501099b2db_o.jpg

 

 

 

Celena

 

Spoiler

47996748812_8f89309003_o.jpg

 

47996784916_3207773096_o.jpg

 

47996784906_a1072cde10_o.jpg

 

47996743108_4114de2907_o.jpg

 

47996784871_dd8869f08d_o.jpg

 

47996784856_c18f844bc4_o.jpg

 

47996785701_60b8ea3bc6_o.jpg

 

 

12 Comments


Recommended Comments

I love Aurora's armor and weapon, but Celina is hotter....

And she has that insane camel toe in those panties!!

But then Aurora is a blonde and would provide a contrast to Adrea....

I dunno, I think gem should revert back to his "gemmy" self and quest with her.

Imagine the zany arguments he could get into with Rose Staff!!

 

 

 

Link to comment

Definitely Aurora for me. I like the idea of the scary alien looking armor and then underneath is a hot blonde. 

 

This may have something to do with unresolved feelings related to Samus Aran. 

Link to comment

This question would be harder to answer if I thought with my head, and not with what I thought.
 

Spoiler

0ZXLkek.thumb.jpg.1172c0bf27f8c6ab55172700c85652db.jpg

 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, WANOBI12 said:

I love Aurora's armor and weapon, but Celina is hotter....

And she has that insane camel toe in those panties!!

But then Aurora is a blonde and would provide a contrast to Adrea....

I dunno, I think gem should revert back to his "gemmy" self and quest with her.

Imagine the zany arguments he could get into with Rose Staff!!

 

 

 

Decisions, Decisions!  I like them both too, that's why I asked!  

Hmm, That does sounds like it COULD be fun.  But if you were Barin, would you want to be a rock?  

 

6 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Definitely Aurora for me. I like the idea of the scary alien looking armor and then underneath is a hot blonde. 

 

This may have something to do with unresolved feelings related to Samus Aran. 

THAT sounds like a 4 part story in and of it self... making a note of it.  See You Next Mission!

 

5 hours ago, Crw said:

This question would be harder to answer if I thought with my head, and not with what I thought.
 

  Reveal hidden contents

0ZXLkek.thumb.jpg.1172c0bf27f8c6ab55172700c85652db.jpg

 

Sometimes going with your gut feeling gives better results!  :D 

 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

Aurora definitely. :)

Wow, for only having one story, Aurora is pretty popular!  

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, djregs said:

Wow, for only having one story, Aurora is pretty popular!  

> She is pretty indeed. That's why I picked her. My Prince would do the same because she is a blond, not redhead like Malicija ;)

Link to comment

Malicia : « I see we're very too late , and that's all Tirloque's fault, yes. He's very silly. :classic_sleep:

 

               Anyway, I've got a very important question for you Celena : your hair, is it brown, or is it brown but a bit red too? I need your expert advice about it, yes. :classic_angel: »

 

On 6/6/2019 at 2:56 PM, EvalovesEP said:

> She is pretty indeed. That's why I picked her. My Prince would do the same because she is a blond, not redhead like Malicija ;)

Malicia : « You shouldn't be so sure. He started getting more intelligent lately, uh. :classic_sleepy: »

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « I see we're very too late , and that's all Tirloque's fault, yes. He's very silly. :classic_sleep:

 

               Anyway, I've got a very important question for you Celena : your hair, is it brown, or is it brown but a bit red too? I need your expert advice about it, yes. :classic_angel: »

Hi Malicia!  You are very late, but that's ok!  That just means you get to benefit from everyone else's hard work voting!  And Celena's Hair is Brown. :D

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « You shouldn't be so sure. He started getting more intelligent lately, uh. :classic_sleepy: »

 

> He is more intelligent lately, indeed, but it's not because of the redheads. It's because of one brunette and one blonde ;)

Link to comment

Damn! poll is closed! I'm late. I wasn't on LL for 9 days. Anyway, Aurora is my favorite. :)

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...