Jump to content

DJRegs' Blog

  • entries
    81
  • comments
    1,011
  • views
    15,627

Adrea & the Cube of Force: Part 2


djregs

1,018 views

 

Hi Everyone!

 

Wow TWO posts in ONE week?  Who ever thought that free time could lead to faster turnaround time.  This one is a bit shorter than the last one but, has more Drama/Story packed into it.  Hope you enjoy part 2!

 

40891126923_cf17a1a3f5_o.jpg

 

 

Spoiler


32913495317_4645e372a7_o.jpg

 

32913495337_cdbe613d0f_o.jpg

 

40891127033_ffa654d612_o.jpg

 

33980380818_bed7e53bce_o.jpg

 

32913495447_7d8fc6ffd9_o.jpg

 

47857767801_b4989c4d77_o.jpg

 

33980380888_852efb74a5_o.jpg

 

46941440715_e0e088c7a8_o.jpg

 

32913495597_0359ebb158_o.jpg

 

46941440765_feb22201cb_o.jpg

 

32913495687_9c0d6def6b_o.jpg

 

47857767991_c83f35e0e2_o.jpg

 

47805406792_b6cefe47ef_o.jpg

 

46941440835_607120eac2_o.jpg

 

32913495887_7ea1e95647_o.jpg

 

47857768121_30ec6be768_o.jpg

 

47805406922_fce6dc6534_o.jpg

 

[46941440865_08a5856803_o.jpg

 

32913496017_beda0b4f81_o.jpg

 

47805407022_71713cb061_o.jpg

 

46941440925_0f1a6631c1_o.jpg

 

47857768231_5945d34957_o.jpg

 

32913496127_05230f33d4_o.jpg

 

47805407122_745e8f5e16_o.jpg

 

32913496237_de646cbf99_o.jpg

 

47857768361_776571b4c8_o.jpg

 

33980380778_d5f0a99afe_o.jpg

 

Stay Tuned for Part 3!

 

 

23 Comments


Recommended Comments

Ohhh my! Thats really cool. Your vision of Sanguinie as a wise and cunning God is very pleasing. In addition, Adrea feels very alive.

Link to comment
28 minutes ago, Crw said:

Ohhh my! Thats really cool. Your vision of Sanguinie as a wise and cunning God is very pleasing. In addition, Adrea feels very alive.

Glad you're appreciating how I'm portraying him!  Being the Daedric Lord of Sin means he probably has a more human view of the world than other Daedra, so he can empathize with Adrea's struggle a little bit more.  He'll help her out but he's doing it for his own selfish ends (i.e. A Booty Call).  Rest Assured, there'll be a day when he calls in that favor.  :smirk:

 

Also, someone empathizing with Adrea?!?!

Spoiler

Writing Accomplishment Achieved!

 

RecklessBrightGemsbok-max-1mb.gif


 

18 minutes ago, wilson99 said:

thank you i love your Adrea lovely outfit very sexy hoping for some good fortune ??

Oh, it's coming.  But, you'll be marginally frustrated in part 3 but extremely satisfied in part 4.  ;) Hope you enjoy!  

Link to comment

Love this episode a lot. Adrea looks awesome in that black dress and boots. I wish you will keep it on her. :)

Link to comment
15 hours ago, djregs said:

Glad you're appreciating how I'm portraying him!  Being the Daedric Lord of Sin means he probably has a more human view of the world than other Daedra, so he can empathize with Adrea's struggle a little bit more.  He'll help her out but he's doing it for his own selfish ends (i.e. A Booty Call).  Rest Assured, there'll be a day when he calls in that favor.  :smirk:

 

Also, someone empathizing with Adrea?!?!

  Hide contents

Writing Accomplishment Achieved!

 

RecklessBrightGemsbok-max-1mb.gif

 

 

 

 

Oh, it's coming.  But, you'll be marginally frustrated in part 3 but extremely satisfied in part 4.  ;) Hope you enjoy!  

Is that a fortnite dance? Violently unfollowed ?

 

 

Nice entry, more solid Jaxonz work as usual. DesertX just came out with an update to his stuff with better boots if you're interested. 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Jayomms said:

Wise and cunning God indeed ;):thumbsup:

I haven't forgotten about you either Jayomms!  I'm writing towards a certain God having a good time with another mortal.  

3 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

Love this episode a lot. Adrea looks awesome in that black dress and boots. I wish you will keep it on her. :)

If I keep it on her all the time, then she'll have nothing nice to wear!  She may have a fancy party to go to soon... hmm... ;)

 

49 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

Is that a fortnite dance? Violently unfollowed ?

Nice entry, more solid Jaxonz work as usual. DesertX just came out with an update to his stuff with better boots if you're interested. 

It's just a celebration dance because someone gave me a compliment.  It's not like I play fortnite....for 5 hours everyday....and can hit 250 meter snipes....and crank 90s like a god...and have a youtube channel where I put up highlight vids...:lol:

 

I looked at the boots!  They look interesting, but, I'm not doing this in SE.  I'm doing this in LE.  I wish Lind was still making stuff.  :'(

 

Link to comment

This time I was more concentrated and I loved it. :)

Evey picture since Andrea entered into Misty grove is awesome. That outfit suits her best. Although she is redhead like Malicija, she is hot.

(P.S. must tease Trilog and Malicija) :D

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

This time I was more concentrated and I loved it. :)

Evey picture since Andrea entered into Misty grove is awesome. That outfit suits her best. Although she is redhead like Malicija, she is hot.

(P.S. must tease Trilog and Malicija) :D

Adrea:  RED HEADS ARE CUTE!!! :wacko:

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, djregs said:

Adrea:  RED HEADS ARE CUTE!!! :wacko:

I agree, but after brunettes, dark hair and blondes ;)

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

I agree, but after brunettes, dark hair and blondes ;)

I tried to +1 this comment but Adrea wouldn't let me.  

 

Adrea:  DON'T DO ANY MORE FELICIA STORIES EITHER UNTIL HE TAKES IT BACK!

Link to comment
8 hours ago, djregs said:

I haven't forgotten about you either Jayomms!  I'm writing towards a certain God having a good time with another mortal.  

If I keep it on her all the time, then she'll have nothing nice to wear!  She may have a fancy party to go to soon... hmm... ;)

 

It's just a celebration dance because someone gave me a compliment.  It's not like I play fortnite....for 5 hours everyday....and can hit 250 meter snipes....and crank 90s like a god...and have a youtube channel where I put up highlight vids...:lol:

 

I looked at the boots!  They look interesting, but, I'm not doing this in SE.  I'm doing this in LE.  I wish Lind was still making stuff.  :'(

 

Oh, didn't realize he only updated SE, my bad.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Oh, didn't realize he only updated SE, my bad.

I should probably switch over.  But I'm just too ingrained into LE on this machine.  Might switch over when I get a new computer.  

 

2 hours ago, WANOBI12 said:

I could listen to Rose hiss all day ?

Brilliant idea and execution!

Rose is like the next version of  Gem. Except this time, it doesn't speak English.  Adrea can understand it, but the audience can't.  I think it makes it fun for the audience to guess what it's saying.  But you tell me, does Rose need a voice? 

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, djregs said:

I should probably switch over.  But I'm just too ingrained into LE on this machine.  Might switch over when I get a new computer.  

 

 

 

I think nifoptimizer has a backporting function now but I haven't tried it. If you really want the new boots there's alway a way ?

Link to comment

I agree with Crw's observation here, seeing Adrea going through some failures makes her much more human in some way, and so the Rose readers will be more likely to empathize with her. Also loved how you twisted Sanguine attitude into some kind of rebuttal, but in fact hiding some way to success. The Rose's hissings are also a very nice way to make her magic staff even more personal, just like some kind of pet. If I had to formulate one drawback however, it would be that your square bubbles aren't always pointing at the characters speaking, and so when there more than two, and that they're under the squares, the slight angle cut that usually indicates which one speaks do not apply anymore. On another hand Adrea's tears were pretty convincing, should we see one more example of Wanobi's influence or was it a texture ? :classic_biggrin:

 

Anyway, loved that entry a lot, awaiting for the next one ! :D

 

Malicia : « Erh... you mustn't say anything bad to Neloth, otherwise he gets very meany and very stubborn ! :classic_angel:

               If you want teachers, you could ask at the College, there's very good people there ; and you won't need to sell whine, no. :classic_lightbulb: »

On 5/16/2019 at 7:11 PM, Elf Prince said:

This time I was more concentrated and I loved it. :)

Evey picture since Andrea entered into Misty grove is awesome. That outfit suits her best. Although she is redhead like Malicija, she is hot.

(P.S. must tease Trilog and Malicija) :D

Malicia : « You're being more concentrated, but you've still got a lot of eyes problems, you see ? Adrea has brown hair, and she's very pretty, and very neat. Just like me. :classic_sleepy: »

On 5/17/2019 at 6:16 AM, djregs said:

Rose is like the next version of  Gem. Except this time, it doesn't speak English.  Adrea can understand it, but the audience can't.  I think it makes it fun for the audience to guess what it's saying.  But you tell me, does Rose need a voice?

If it were to be voiced, I'd think it'd have ess mystery, and less singularity.

 

Link to comment
On 5/17/2019 at 1:55 AM, SpyVsPie said:

I think nifoptimizer has a backporting function now but I haven't tried it. If you really want the new boots there's alway a way ?

That sounds very complicated AND like I'd need a degree in Computer Science :fearful:

 

1 hour ago, Tirloque said:

I agree with Crw's observation here, seeing Adrea going through some failures makes her much more human in some way, and so the Rose readers will be more likely to empathize with her. Also loved how you twisted Sanguine attitude into some kind of rebuttal, but in fact hiding some way to success. The Rose's hissings are also a very nice way to make her magic staff even more personal, just like some kind of pet. If I had to formulate one drawback however, it would be that your square bubbles aren't always pointing at the characters speaking, and so when there more than two, and that they're under the squares, the slight angle cut that usually indicates which one speaks do not apply anymore. On another hand Adrea's tears were pretty convincing, should we see one more example of Wanobi's influence or was it a texture ? :classic_biggrin:

 

Anyway, loved that entry a lot, awaiting for the next one ! :D

Thanks for the feedback on the squares.  I'l try to be a bit more consistent with the direction of the cut or maybe change the box a bit.  

 

So far, the readers have only seen Adrea succeed at a task on the first or second time.  It's important that the main character doesn't lead a charmed life of getting what they want every time.  As much as I want to do that for my protagonist, it's not realistic.  People would reject that.  Plus it's more interesting to see what else she could come up with as a plan B, C, D, etc. 

 

The tears were done by SlaveTats actually.  I avoided it for so long because of the name, but the mod itself has a lot of advantages.    

 

1 hour ago, Tirloque said:

 

Malicia : « You're being more concentrated, but you've still got a lot of eyes problems, you see ? Adrea has brown hair, and she's very pretty, and very neat. Just like me. :classic_sleepy: »

Adrea:  It's RED!  I HAVE ALL NATURAL RED HAIR! :rage: Just because it's a little darker than yours doesn't make me any less of a Red-Head!   It's like you're Copper and I'm Auburn.... SORRY! I shouldn't have gotten so upset.  I just hate when people say I have brown hair... :bawling:

Link to comment
27 minutes ago, djregs said:

The tears were done by SlaveTats actually.  I avoided it for so long because of the name, but the mod itself has a lot of advantages.   

But you still designed the textures yourself, right ? I need to knooow ! :lol:

27 minutes ago, djregs said:

Adrea:  It's RED!  I HAVE ALL NATURAL RED HAIR! :rage: Just because it's a little darker than yours doesn't make me any less of a Red-Head!   It's like you're Copper and I'm Auburn.... SORRY! I shouldn't have gotten so upset.  I just hate when people say I have brown hair... :bawling:

Malicia : ?

 

              I'm very sorry, Adrea ! I don't feel like an expert at all, now, no. ?  It's just that , we're two redheads in the family, and our hair looks nearly orange or red, you see, so...  :fearful:           

   

              Anyway, your dark natural red hair looks very pretty and very neat, yes ! :classic_angel: »

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

But you still designed the textures yourself, right ? I need to knooow ! :lol:

Malicia : ?

 

              I'm very sorry, Adrea ! I don't feel like an expert at all, now, no. ?  It's just that , we're two redheads in the family, and our hair looks nearly orange or red, you see, so...  :fearful:           

   

              Anyway, your dark natural red hair looks very pretty and very neat, yes ! :classic_angel: »

Adrea:  Thank you!  You're always very well put together too!  When are we drinking next?   

 

 

I think the tear textures actually came with this.  But double check me.  I couldn't find the file path right away.   

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, djregs said:

I think the tear textures actually came with this.  But double check me.  I couldn't find the file path right away.   

Ookie, thanks for the share ! Smiley_jap_HFR.gif

 

14 minutes ago, djregs said:

Adrea:  Thank you!  You're always very well put together too!  When are we drinking next?   

Malicia : « It's cause I'm an expert very good with hair, yes. :classic_angel: 

 

               Anyway we'll have to drink some tea together, but you should ask Tirloque 'cause he's the one who got the ticket for Stranger. :classic_lightbulb: »

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, djregs said:

That sounds very complicated AND like I'd need a degree in Computer Science :fearful:

 

You have to push the button. I will send over an expert.

 

giphy.gif

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

You have to push the button. I will send over an expert.

 

giphy.gif

 

giphy.gif

Link to comment

Mother Rose has such an adorable personality. You managed to breathe life into an inanimate object and turn it into quite the lovable character. My compliments for that.

Now I really want to know more about that Cube. It looks very interesting. ?

 

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...