Jump to content

DJRegs' Blog

  • entries
    81
  • comments
    1,011
  • views
    15,633

Adrea: Bad Bunny


djregs

1,412 views

Hi Everyone!  

 

Initially, this story was going to be a quick status post with a few pictures of Adrea running around for an Easter Egg Hunt and some updates on her upcoming story.  Then I saw her in the Bunny Costume and started taking a lot more screenshots. It was a good exercise to try out the text-in-photo style I think I’m going to use. Let me know if you prefer the text in picture or text below the picture!

 

Status Update:  Finally got the writing and posing done for Adrea’s next story.  Shooting begins this week… hopefully!

 

Hope you enjoy this short story!


 

Adrea:  Bad Bunny

 

47612448152_9005ca07cd_o.jpg

 

Death by Punning

Spoiler


47612448172_7fb5c21e65_o.jpg

 

47612448222_56193517d7_o.jpg

 

40698755123_6fe4e9d882_o.jpg

 

47612448302_e6177a8503_o.jpg

 

47612448342_e05b3e9b20_o.jpg

 

40698755203_85e5d3cdff_o.jpg

 

46749579765_53130e71b3_o.jpg

 

47612448422_347761cb60_o.jpg

 

40698755303_f238bb2c51_o.jpg

 

47612448462_f3c1aec647_o.jpg

 

46749579835_9bb6a10f46_o.jpg

 

47612448542_a4471a2db8_o.jpg

 

40698755393_d7b28bb42b_o.jpg

 

47612448572_3253cf25a3_o.jpg

 

Plotting, Posing, & Punning

 

Spoiler


46749579955_62d57e58e5_o.jpg

 

40698755433_9a8cae7dc0_o.jpg

 

47612448672_01af984f53_o.jpg

 

47612448682_22b071d5c3_o.jpg

 

46749580035_90d029c1e6_o.jpg

 

40698755483_6172f9abd2_o.jpg

 

 


 

 

 

 

26 Comments


Recommended Comments



Quite an eggcelent entry. You are certainly quite the master of Jaxxonz, I loved the egg plant the most ?

Link to comment

very nice poses and the story. I like the way you put the text in colored boxes. Excellent idea. Now, let me be little bit perverted: I expected to see she will stuck some eggs in her pussy and ass .. ahem .... well, we all heave our disappointments ;):D

Link to comment
5 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Quite an eggcelent entry. You are certainly quite the master of Jaxxonz, I loved the egg plant the most ?

Thank you!  I liked the Egg-plant too.  I was trying to look up a flower name to try to egg-ify it and Egg-Plant just stuck.  :lol:

 

4 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

very nice poses and the story. I like the way you put the text in colored boxes. Excellent idea. Now, let me be little bit perverted: I expected to see she will stuck some eggs in her pussy and ass .. ahem .... well, we all heave our disappointments ;):D

I struggle quite a bit trying to pose PCs close to NPCs/World Objects as the player hit box prevents me from taking the character TOO close.  It's why Adrea had to "magic" the egg rather than "hold" the egg before it exploded.  It gets frustrating sometimes.   Anyway!  Thank you for your kind words, and look forward to seeing more text-in-photo in the future!   

Link to comment

i love Easter puns lovely nice pictures could make anybody to come to her place delayed pictures or not thank you ?

Link to comment

I'd like to go with Andrea under the shower. Good idea for Easter story. Must confess, didn't get it, but I like it. :)

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

I'd like to go with Andrea under the shower. Good idea for Easter story. Must confess, didn't get it, but I like it. :)

No easter egg hunts over where you are?

Link to comment
29 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

No easter egg hunts over where you are?

We do, but my English is poor and I didn't understand some dialogues.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, SpyVsPie said:

No easter egg hunts over where you are?

OMG, did I just parody something someone from another culture has never experienced before?  :( Egg Hunts usually aren't like this! 

 

1 hour ago, Elf Prince said:

We do, but my English is poor and I didn't understand some dialogues.

Whew!  Ok good...Let me know where it doesn't make sense!  Happy to translate!

 

 

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Jayomms said:

:/

  Reveal hidden contents

:classic_laugh:;):thumbsup:

 

Adrea:  The mysterious Jayomms is speaking in those strange hieroglyphs again.  He either hates Egg Puns or likes the spoilers.  :tounge_wink:

Link to comment

Well that was fun!!

I can see how you got carried away taking pinups ?

And I dig the chat boxes in the pics!

Link to comment
27 minutes ago, WANOBI12 said:

Well that was fun!!

I can see how you got carried away taking pinups ?

And I dig the chat boxes in the pics!

Thank you!  I gotta figure out how to get these things out on time (a.k.a. on or before the day itself).  But getting carried away by the poser is fun too!  

Link to comment
8 hours ago, djregs said:

OMG, did I just parody something someone from another culture has never experienced before?  :( Egg Hunts usually aren't like this! 

 

Whew!  Ok good...Let me know where it doesn't make sense!  Happy to translate!

 

 

Don't worry, my friend. All is fine. beside several words I didn't understand on few picture I didn't get the point even with translation. I realized it is  cultural thing/humor  that is different from ours (or maybe only mine). Nevertheless, I liked the story in general. :)

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Don't worry, my friend. All is fine. beside several words I didn't understand on few picture I didn't get the point even with translation. I realized it is  cultural thing/humor  that is different from ours (or maybe only mine). Nevertheless, I liked the story in general. :)

Thank you!  What you're probably running into is where Adrea is replacing "ex" in words with the word "egg". So exhausted = egg-hausted.  It's supposed to be "cheesy" and "childish".  Not sure what that would look like in a translation :fearful:.  I'm glad you enjoyed it through!  

Link to comment

Rofl, so much pun into a single entry, my heart could barely take it ! VONGkHfw_o.gif

Laughed from the beginning to the end ; also the in picture dialogues (let's call it comic style dialogues) are superior to subtitles in terms of immersion and ease of read, the only drawbacks being they partly cover the image, must take in consideration the reading order, and require more work. But IMO, that's more than worth it.

 

Malicia : « That was very funny, Adrea ! Though you should be careful with DJ, he looked a little eggdgy, yes. :classic_happy: »

On 4/22/2019 at 3:14 PM, djregs said:

I struggle quite a bit trying to pose PCs close to NPCs/World Objects as the player hit box prevents me from taking the character TOO close.  It's why Adrea had to "magic" the egg rather than "hold" the egg before it exploded.

I think Alter wrote about this once. The work-around is to tcl the world, or the objects to get rid of that collision problem. Smiley_henri_gaud-belin_HFR.gif

 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Tirloque said:

I think Alter wrote about this once. The work-around is to tcl the world, or the objects to get rid of that collision problem. Smiley_henri_gaud-belin_HFR.gif

 

... or you can user Jaxon's positioner and lock all objects with one click. :)

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « That was very funny, Adrea ! Though you should be careful with DJ, he looked a little eggdgy, yes. :classic_happy: »

Adrea:  THANK. YOU. MALICIA! I'll just come to you from now on when I want to make puns.  DJ obviously doesn't egg-preciate it!  

4 hours ago, Tirloque said:

I think Alter wrote about this once. The work-around is to tcl the world, or the objects to get rid of that collision problem. Smiley_henri_gaud-belin_HFR.gif

I'll have to try that again.  But I thought it was the Character Hit box that was getting in the way.  And when you tcl yourself it gets annoying to pose >_<

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, djregs said:

Adrea:  THANK. YOU. MALICIA! I'll just come to you from now on when I want to make puns.  DJ obviously doesn't egg-preciate it!  

I'll have to try that again.  But I thought it was the Character Hit box that was getting in the way.  And when you tcl yourself it gets annoying to pose >_<

Screenshotpad lets you move character's models out of their hit box. 

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

Screenshotpad lets you move character's models out of their hit box. 

I'll have to try it!  I had it installed at one time, but didn't know it could do that.  Thanks!  

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

... or you can user Jaxon's positioner and lock all objects with one click. :)

Of course. But it still won't work without tcl on objects like characters. If you try to sink a character in the floor with Jaxonz for example, once you've passed the middle of the character  he/her will be thrown in the sky in a rather spectacular way. Smiley_henri_gaud-belin_HFR.gif

3 hours ago, djregs said:

I'll have to try that again.  But I thought it was the Character Hit box that was getting in the way.  And when you tcl yourself it gets annoying to pose >_<

Sure is. Which is why I keep it at a minimum. But you can tcl selectively some objects/characters instead of tcl-ing everything.

3 hours ago, djregs said:

Adrea:  THANK. YOU. MALICIA! I'll just come to you from now on when I want to make puns.  DJ obviously doesn't egg-preciate it! 

Malicia : « He's very degg-preciating, yes. That's 'cause he doesn't eggderstand anything. :classic_happy:

 

Anyway, we're buddies ! kimouss.gif »

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

If you try to sink a character in the floor with Jaxonz for example, once you've passed the middle of the character  he/her will be thrown in the sky in a rather spectacular way. Smiley_henri_gaud-belin_HFR.gif

 

I have not messed with Jaxonz nearly as much as I should but this is definitely a win for screenshotpad if that's the case. I do a lot of my horse fights by riding the horse then using screenshot pad to move my character like 20 feet underground so when I jump and stuff you can't see her. So the moral is that clearly I'm very high tech and do everything in the most efficient way possible ?

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

Of course. But it still won't work without tcl on objects like characters. If you try to sink a character in the floor with Jaxonz for example, once you've passed the middle of the character  he/her will be

- I' never use jaxon's positioner for characters, only for objects. What I meant to say was that he can lock all the objects in the room (except his character) with one click. I tested for Ivy's stories and it works.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

- I' never use jaxon's positioner for characters, only for objects. What I meant to say was that he can lock all the objects in the room (except his character) with one click. I tested for Ivy's stories and it works.

I love using the positioner for NPCs who keep running around after I put them in one place.  :smirk:

 

3 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

I have not messed with Jaxonz nearly as much as I should but this is definitely a win for screenshotpad if that's the case. I do a lot of my horse fights by riding the horse then using screenshot pad to move my character like 20 feet underground so when I jump and stuff you can't see her. So the moral is that clearly I'm very high tech and do everything in the most efficient way possible ?

Good to know that I can do super saiyan horses with screenshotpad.  Gotta try it out!

 

3 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « He's very degg-preciating, yes. That's 'cause he doesn't eggderstand anything. :classic_happy:

Anyway, we're buddies ! kimouss.gif »

Adrea:  We need to have a girls night here soon. :wine:

Link to comment

 

19 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Of course. But it still won't work without tcl on objects like characters. If you try to sink a character in the floor with Jaxonz for example, once you've passed the middle of the character  he/her will be thrown in the sky in a rather spectacular way. Smiley_henri_gaud-belin_HFR.gif

Sure is. Which is why I keep it at a minimum. But you can tcl selectively some objects/characters instead of tcl-ing everything.

Malicia : « He's very degg-preciating, yes. That's 'cause he doesn't eggderstand anything. :classic_happy:

 

Anyway, we're buddies ! kimouss.gif »

> My Prince would say now: Oh, noooooooooo, redheads' conspiracy. :D But, I say: it's always good to see girls getting along :D

Link to comment
16 hours ago, djregs said:

I love using the positioner for NPCs who keep running around after I put them in one place.  :smirk:

 

Good to know that I can do super saiyan horses with screenshotpad.  Gotta try it out!

 

Adrea:  We need to have a girls night here soon. :wine:

image1.jpg.0e3da1a9538f5188be66ece8a7964479.jpg

 

74035-0-1457458307.png.86a0bfbe8c9a617562408900e1073d7c.png

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...