Jump to content
  • entries
    652
  • comments
    3,234
  • views
    51,571

Christmas greeting card


Evaloves4

1,123 views

We gonna be very busy these days. Therefore our Christmas greeting card comes earlier. :)

To all LL and our followers and friends:

 

wallhaven-555017.thumb.jpg.509286a96f271ef2567d4a500d4d4a45.jpg

 

 

26 Comments


Recommended Comments



:classic_laugh: Lambert? Me? :classic_blush:

Spoiler

But. .... but .... am I now supposed to end up with Keira :classic_ohmy:

Spoiler

Yes, yes, she is nice ....  and yes, she want's to help curing diseases.... but ... well ... how do I say it ... :classic_blush: errrr .....

Spoiler

:classic_blush: don't want to anger anyone

Spoiler

A naive blonde sorceress? Seriously? Who would want that?

 

 

 

 

??

Have a nice christmas ... I understand that your is - by design - NOT supposed to be quite and relaxing :classic_rolleyes: ?

So I hope, all you 3 1/2 find yourself in the middle of a joyful and happy work-time ?:cakeslice:

 

Edit:

Spoiler

:classic_blush: but I am just a small worik , there are no big W ones here :classic_blush:

 

Link to comment

I'll be Zoltan any day of the week.  Have a Happy Holiday and be on the look out for blog posts with you know who.  ? It should drop tomorrow.  

Link to comment

Dandelion, looool ??

 

Trilog seems spot on ;) , althought she has redhead and we call her usually by her true name ?

Spoiler

portray.png.35a6742767342c59b5525abb0b7fa963.thumb.png.98772b83f7131c46b595f13fb815aa42.png

 

Link to comment

Ahhh, so here goes the famous Christmas card ! Nice one, had more than one smile reading it. Have a merry Christmas, you three and a half ! :D

2 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

❤️

that trilog though.

509082944217022495.png?v=1

And I who thought I hadn't let any photo on the social medias, it's almost the perfect replica of myself ! :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Dandelion, looool ??

 

Trilog seems spot on ;) , althought she has redhead and we call her usually by her true name ?

  Reveal hidden contents

portray.png.35a6742767342c59b5525abb0b7fa963.thumb.png.98772b83f7131c46b595f13fb815aa42.png

 

Malicia : « You're being very silly, yes.

 

               Anyway I look very pretty, but I'm way too close to Resdayn, Winny, and that old guy. They look creepy, uh. And I do not party with Caramel, no. :classic_sleep: »

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

              Anyway I look very pretty, but I'm way too close to Resdayn, Winny, and that old guy. They look creepy, uh. And I do not party with Caramel, no. :classic_sleep: »

Well that look is not really accurate :) 

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

Well that look is not really accurate :)

Malicia : « You still behave very creepy. Go behave closer to Eva or hat lady... And put your hands off your pee-pee, uh. :classic_angel: »

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « You still behave very creepy. Go behave closer to Eva or hat lady... And put your hands off your pee-pee, uh. :classic_angel: »

We know you are a boy Malicia and Tirloque is a girl, no more deceiving.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Resdayn said:

We know you are a boy Malicia and Tirloque is a girl, no more deceiving.

Malicia : « :classic_blink:

 

            If I was a boy then I couldn't put my pee-pee around Jon's you see ? It wouldn't fit at all ! :classic_lightbulb:

           You're being completely silly again. You should be gagged and then thrown into the mountain of doom, yes. :classic_sleep: »

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « :classic_blink:

 

            If I was a boy then I couldn't put my pee-pee around Jon's you see ? It wouldn't fit at all ! :classic_lightbulb:

           You're being completely silly again. You should be gagged and then thrown into the mountain of doom, yes. :classic_sleep: »

Search your feelings, you know its true

Link to comment
28 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

Search your feelings, you know its true

Malicia : « And you should search your dictionary, 'cause you don't know what's true anymore, no ! :classic_sleep: »

Link to comment
Just now, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « And you should search your dictionary, 'cause you don't know what's true anymore, no ! :classic_sleep: »

You are a bad horse boy Malicia.

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « And you should search your dictionary, 'cause you don't know what's true anymore, no ! :classic_sleep: » 

16 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

You are a bad horse boy Malicia.

DPUJ5BVX4AAj12A.jpg

Disclaimer

 

Due to the likely violence of the upcoming exchanges between Malicia and Resdayn, it has been decided to temporarily censor her participation in this Christmas thread. We thank you of your comprehension, merry Christmas to every one.

 

Spoiler

171047298002202.gif?c256x256

 

Link to comment
Just now, Tirloque said:

DPUJ5BVX4AAj12A.jpg

Disclaimer

Due to the likely violence of the upcoming exchanges between Malicia and Resdayn, it has been decided to censor her participation in this Christmas thread. We thank you of your comprehension, merry Christmas to every one.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

171047298002202.gif?c256x256

 

You should hold back Malicia, he is really bad at behaving.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Resdayn said:

You should hold back Malicia, he is really bad at behaving.

Malicia : « xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx, xxx !! x'x xxx x xxx, xx ! :classic_angry:

                   xxx xxx xxxx xx xx xx xxx xx xxx-xxx xx x xxxxxx ->MY100274.png  x xxxx xx ! :classic_sleep:

                 x xxx'x xxxx xx x'x xxxxx xxxxxxxx : xxx xxxx xx xx xxxxxx xxxx xxx xxx, xxxx'x xxx xxx xxxxxxx, xx. badass_nami_kick_gif_by_anniiskittles-d63cf2o.gif »

 

Edit : this message has been censored by Trilog Moderation Systems®

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx, xxx !! x'x xxx x xxx, xx ! :classic_angry:

                   xxx xxx xxxx xx xx xx xxx xx xxx-xxx xx x xxxxxx ->MY100274.png  x xxxx xx ! :classic_sleep:

                 x xxx'x xxxx xx x'x xxxxx xxxxxxxx : xxx xxxx xx xx xxxxxx xxxx xxx xxx, xxxx'x xxx xxx xxxxxxx, xx. badass_nami_kick_gif_by_anniiskittles-d63cf2o.gif »

 

Edit : this message has been censored by Trilog Moderation Systems®

?

Link to comment

Oh, my ^_^ Thats sooooooo cute ^_^ Thank you wery much ? Love you guys ^^

 

Spoiler

CRW.jpg
DAMN, I'm so fine, I'm wanna kiss myself :D 

 

 

7 hours ago, Tirloque said:

And I who thought I hadn't let any photo on the social medias, it's almost the perfect replica of myself ! :classic_biggrin:

10 hours ago, Resdayn said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

portray.png.35a6742767342c59b5525abb0b7fa963.thumb.png.98772b83f7131c46b595f13fb815aa42.png

 

 

 

Original colors restored ^_^

Spoiler


TIRLOQ.jpg

 

Link to comment
16 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

❤️

that trilog though.

509082944217022495.png?v=1

 

You three have a good one aye?

 

:thonk:

Or is it you four now there's a belly bump?

Either way, merry chrimbles

> Thank you, Lady in red. I'm glad you like it. :) There is a belly bump now and it is quite visible.  :)

16 hours ago, djregs said:

I'll be Zoltan any day of the week.  Have a Happy Holiday and be on the look out for blog posts with you know who.  ? It should drop tomorrow.  

Thank you. You too. I don't know much about Zoltan, the dwarf, but from what I learned he is a good guy and gambling addict. Well, we all have our addictions ;)

Why my Ivy picked your names and stack it to certain character is know only to her.

Link to comment
16 hours ago, worik said:

:classic_laugh: Lambert? Me? :classic_blush:

  Reveal hidden contents

But. .... but .... am I now supposed to end up with Keira :classic_ohmy:

  Reveal hidden contents

Yes, yes, she is nice ....  and yes, she want's to help curing diseases.... but ... well ... how do I say it ... :classic_blush: errrr .....

  Reveal hidden contents

:classic_blush: don't want to anger anyone

  Reveal hidden contents

A naive blonde sorceress? Seriously? Who would want that?

 

 

 

 

??

Have a nice christmas ... I understand that your is - by design - NOT supposed to be quite and relaxing :classic_rolleyes: ?

So I hope, all you 3 1/2 find yourself in the middle of a joyful and happy work-time ?:cakeslice:

 

Edit:

  Reveal hidden contents

:classic_blush: but I am just a small worik , there are no big W ones here :classic_blush:

 

> Thank you very much. Yea, Christmas holidays like any other holiday is busy for us in tourism. We will have few days off after the Ortodox New year eve. :)

 

13 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Ahhh, so here goes the famous Christmas card ! Nice one, had more than one smile reading it. Have a merry Christmas, you three and a half ! :D

And I who thought I hadn't let any photo on the social medias, it's almost the perfect replica of myself ! :classic_biggrin:

Malicia : « You're being very silly, yes.

 

               Anyway I look very pretty, but I'm way too close to Resdayn, Winny, and that old guy. They look creepy, uh. And I do not party with Caramel, no. :classic_sleep: »

> That kid is ugly as hell, but he has very cute voice and he is good in nature. Can't say for sure but my Ivy probably wanted to say that Trilog is very beautiful inside although she doesn't know how he looks like in appearance. I'm sure he is not ugly. Such people can't be ugly. :)

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

 That kid is ugly as hell, but he has very cute voice and he is good in nature. Can't say for sure but my Ivy probably wanted to say that Trilog is very beautiful inside although she doesn't know how he looks like in appearance. I'm sure he is not ugly. Such people can't be ugly. :)

Tirloque and Malicia is same thing, they are one girl ?

Link to comment


×
×
  • Create New...