Jump to content

Just tried some different skin textures.


Resdayn

1,987 views

 

Just tried some different skin textures.

 

 

 I thought why not try some different skin textures, well they certainly look different, apperently skin textures matter quite much in the terms of look.

 

Obviously skins detailied and bit better on them, but face a little different, it makes make up weaker thus they kind of lose the amount I put on them. ?, they kind of more natural I guess.

 

So here the results, some shots from Gwynolda and Svenja, free to tell what do you think. Might keep it or revert to the old one, I think about it.

 

Gwynolda

 

tumblr_pd00upjonC1va1210o2_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_pd00upjonC1va1210o1_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_pd00upjonC1va1210o3_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_pd00upjonC1va1210o4_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_pd00upjonC1va1210o5_1280.jpg

 

 

Svenja

 

tumblr_pd00upjonC1va1210o6_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_pd019ewhJR1va1210o1_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_pd00upjonC1va1210o7_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_pd00upjonC1va1210o8_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_pd00upjonC1va1210o9_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_pd00upjonC1va1210o10_1280.jpg

 

 

End

20 Comments


Recommended Comments

yay. They both look much younger. And it seems you done something with light? no?

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Crw said:

yay. They both look much younger. And it seems you done something with light? no?

Well skin texture not really like the make ups, so this is how they look without it.

 

Svenja is not changed that much, just her make up, Gwynolda definetly look different.

 

Not sure I like it.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Hat Approved. ❤️

 

Should sling Yevmods in fer makeups /nodnod

Thank you :) 

 

Might worth a look at :D , if it can put similarts to them, might keep the texture.

Link to comment
Just now, Agent Tex said:

Nice, you can tell there difference for sure.

 

The eyes though, no idea why its just the eyes.

Thanks :D 

 

Weirdly but true, textures are the same wich I used before, I think the lack of make up in this texture, previous one shown the amount I put them, they look natural.

Link to comment

New textures look good; asshole is visible and I think I saw some sole wrinkles.. ? As for makeup troubles; slavetats and a bit of time in photoshop will let you have your makeup as defined as you want. ST tattoos goes over the skin so it should be compatible ? 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, UGNETCOS said:

New textures look good; asshole is visible and I think I saw some sole wrinkles.. ? As for makeup troubles; slavetats and a bit of time in photoshop will let you have your makeup as defined as you want. ST tattoos goes over the skin so it should be compatible ? 

Previous one had asshole too, yeah this texture is generally superior, my only grip is make up.

 

They haver it just barely visible, so might good idea to see how to put them some.

 

I use generally slavetats, so look around for stuff.

Link to comment

Leyendy skin is a good compromise. Fair skin is the most advanced - pure skin and demoniac are good derivats as well.

No matter, the look more lively, probably because they are more pinkish. Most likely the new skin texture reflects sunlight better than your old setup.

Stick to it, if your PC can handle the stress.

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Swiftstep said:

Leyendy skin is a good compromise. Fair skin is the most advanced - pure skin and demoniac are good derivats as well.

No matter, the look more lively, probably because they are more pinkish. Most likely the new skin texture reflects sunlight better than your old setup.

Stick to it, if your PC can handle the stress.

Its really good one, I like it, but need to find a way to get make up back for them.

 

My rig can handle while detailed it not much intense than the previous one.

 

They look different, honestly, but with the right make up, they can look like they did.

 

Detailed asshole is something I like from this ?

Link to comment

I agree with Crw and you Resdayn, they look both more natural and younger. And do take light a bit differently. Now, the nipples seem a bit less defined, and in Gwynolda's case the make-up was almost a part of her. Nothing that couldn't be tuned in racemenu though. million_dollar_baby.gif

 

Link to comment
17 hours ago, Tirloque said:

I agree with Crw and you Resdayn, they look both more natural and younger. And do take light a bit differently. Now, the nipples seem a bit less defined, and in Gwynolda's case the make-up was almost a part of her. Nothing that couldn't be tuned in racemenu though. million_dollar_baby.gif

 

Well I try make up soemthing with racemenu, but not expect too much.

 

Yeah Svenja looks normal, but Gwynolda lost about a gallion of make up XD.

15 hours ago, Jayomms said:

Nice! :classic_biggrin::mrgreen::thumbsup: You could use a different Face tint and still use the new skin at the same time. That's what I did. Or makeup mod like this one here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62639

 

:wink:

Might look nito and see the result.

2 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

https://yevvieart.com/workshop/modding/yevmods-files/

 

Technically warpaints, so they should bop right over yer skin texture.

 

 

Hmm, look into that too.

17 hours ago, Deso561PL said:

Oh boi i could love bang both.

?

Link to comment

What have you done to my G.??????!!!! Stop playing with her skin and return her beautiful one. ;):P

Link to comment
5 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

Not bad skin texture but looks little bit "plastic" to me. I like previous better.

?

4 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

What have you done to my G.??????!!!! Stop playing with her skin and return her beautiful one. ;):P

If she get her make up back she look the same XD.

Link to comment

Oh my god guess whats become one of my latest wallpapers..i added it and forgot and turned my pc on infront of the misses lool hahaha she gone ape sh*t lllooolll

is this only for skyrim then,,? has anyone ported it to fallout4 ? there both beaut's..wish my other half looked like this...

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Splodge said:

Oh my god guess whats become one of my latest wallpapers..i added it and forgot and turned my pc on infront of the misses lool hahaha she gone ape sh*t lllooolll

is this only for skyrim then,,? has anyone ported it to fallout4 ? there both beaut's..wish my other half looked like this...

Ohh thats sound cool :D , thanks.

 

Yes, they are for skyrim, creating a char similar tier is fucking challenge in fallout, but you can see my profile feed what I ended up it :D .

 

If you mean texture, I think there quite a few good ones for fallout 4, maybe comparable to this one.

 

As for char if you mean them, well I would be happy to if I could get the same tier of my chars in fallout 4 like my ones in skyrim, but char creator is quite different and has some sucky parts.

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...